Remember me
▼ Content

Greta Thunberg's Facebook glitch reveals...


Greta Thunberg's Facebook glitch reveals...13-01-2020 20:09
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2056)
https://pjmedia.com/trending/oops-it-turns-out-greta-thunbergs-social-media-posts-arent-necessarily-her-own/

Turns out her father, and a friend from India, who has a position with the UN climate cops, are the ones who do most of the posting to Greta's official Facebook page. After FaceBook fixed the bug, 'Grete' explained why she wasn't posting on facebook, but claiming the content was all her writing, from other social media sites. Being that the explanation was posted on Facebook...
15-01-2020 03:05
James___
★★★★★
(2825)
HarveyH55 wrote:
https://pjmedia.com/trending/oops-it-turns-out-greta-thunbergs-social-media-posts-arent-necessarily-her-own/

Turns out her father, and a friend from India, who has a position with the UN climate cops, are the ones who do most of the posting to Greta's official Facebook page. After FaceBook fixed the bug, 'Grete' explained why she wasn't posting on facebook, but claiming the content was all her writing, from other social media sites. Being that the explanation was posted on Facebook...



This a page you'll like. https://www.facebook.com/lucymmgowen
She's British and her parents manage her page because of her age. On youtube, her or other young musicians that upload a video, comments are turned off.
This is to protect kids. With Greta, she is 16. Her account should be managed.
Yet you're willing to go after a kid. Does that make you feel like a man? I think going after a young girl is the very definition of being a sissy.
Maybe you can post on Lucy's page how she's a fraud because her facebook page is managed by her parents? Go after her father and tell him how he should let his daughter be bullied by grown men like you. You won't, but you can go after a kid. Bravo for you.
Edited on 15-01-2020 03:06
15-01-2020 11:38
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2056)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
https://pjmedia.com/trending/oops-it-turns-out-greta-thunbergs-social-media-posts-arent-necessarily-her-own/

Turns out her father, and a friend from India, who has a position with the UN climate cops, are the ones who do most of the posting to Greta's official Facebook page. After FaceBook fixed the bug, 'Grete' explained why she wasn't posting on facebook, but claiming the content was all her writing, from other social media sites. Being that the explanation was posted on Facebook...



This a page you'll like. https://www.facebook.com/lucymmgowen
She's British and her parents manage her page because of her age. On youtube, her or other young musicians that upload a video, comments are turned off.
This is to protect kids. With Greta, she is 16. Her account should be managed.
Yet you're willing to go after a kid. Does that make you feel like a man? I think going after a young girl is the very definition of being a sissy.
Maybe you can post on Lucy's page how she's a fraud because her facebook page is managed by her parents? Go after her father and tell him how he should let his daughter be bullied by grown men like you. You won't, but you can go after a kid. Bravo for you.


Idiot. Did you even read the article? Greta has little or nothing to do with her Facebook page. It's her dad, and IPCC friend that add all the content. The 'believable' explanation, posted on Facebook, which was likely posted by her dad. Now, it would be interesting to have similar glitches on her other social media accounts, and find, that the same people post most of the same content, and not Greta, herself.

Guess Trump doesn't Facebook, otherwise there probably would have been a similar article for his. But then again, he admits, that other people post tweets for him, under his account.
15-01-2020 15:13
Harry CProfile picture★☆☆☆☆
(140)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
https://pjmedia.com/trending/oops-it-turns-out-greta-thunbergs-social-media-posts-arent-necessarily-her-own/

Turns out her father, and a friend from India, who has a position with the UN climate cops, are the ones who do most of the posting to Greta's official Facebook page. After FaceBook fixed the bug, 'Grete' explained why she wasn't posting on facebook, but claiming the content was all her writing, from other social media sites. Being that the explanation was posted on Facebook...



This a page you'll like. https://www.facebook.com/lucymmgowen
She's British and her parents manage her page because of her age. On youtube, her or other young musicians that upload a video, comments are turned off.
This is to protect kids. With Greta, she is 16. Her account should be managed.
Yet you're willing to go after a kid. Does that make you feel like a man? I think going after a young girl is the very definition of being a sissy.
Maybe you can post on Lucy's page how she's a fraud because her facebook page is managed by her parents? Go after her father and tell him how he should let his daughter be bullied by grown men like you. You won't, but you can go after a kid. Bravo for you.


James, I don't think GG was "going after" Greta as much as the hypocrisy of the situation wherein a naive segment of the world's population is willing to worship a kid who doesn't know anymore than her handlers feed her. She's allowed herself to be used as a tool and she believes she's all that she thinks she is. Her parents should be hauled to the woodshed for allowing her to be exploited and not protecting her childhood.

She can't have it both ways. Put yourself out there as the leader of a cause and you will be vulnerable. Age is irrelevant.


You learn something new every day if you are lucky!
15-01-2020 18:58
James___
★★★★★
(2825)
Harry C wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
https://pjmedia.com/trending/oops-it-turns-out-greta-thunbergs-social-media-posts-arent-necessarily-her-own/

Turns out her father, and a friend from India, who has a position with the UN climate cops, are the ones who do most of the posting to Greta's official Facebook page. After FaceBook fixed the bug, 'Grete' explained why she wasn't posting on facebook, but claiming the content was all her writing, from other social media sites. Being that the explanation was posted on Facebook...



This a page you'll like. https://www.facebook.com/lucymmgowen
She's British and her parents manage her page because of her age. On youtube, her or other young musicians that upload a video, comments are turned off.
This is to protect kids. With Greta, she is 16. Her account should be managed.
Yet you're willing to go after a kid. Does that make you feel like a man? I think going after a young girl is the very definition of being a sissy.
Maybe you can post on Lucy's page how she's a fraud because her facebook page is managed by her parents? Go after her father and tell him how he should let his daughter be bullied by grown men like you. You won't, but you can go after a kid. Bravo for you.


James, I don't think GG was "going after" Greta as much as the hypocrisy of the situation wherein a naive segment of the world's population is willing to worship a kid who doesn't know anymore than her handlers feed her. She's allowed herself to be used as a tool and she believes she's all that she thinks she is. Her parents should be hauled to the woodshed for allowing her to be exploited and not protecting her childhood.

She can't have it both ways. Put yourself out there as the leader of a cause and you will be vulnerable. Age is irrelevant.



He has attacked me for being disabled and handicapped. And he has said that's because I am the problem. That IMHO is the kind of person he is. He wants someone to blame because of what his life isn't.
Now he thinks it's wrong for her parents to manage her account and to help protect their child from someone like him who doesn't care about Greta? I disagree. A 16 year old shouldn't have to hear or read hateful things about themselves. And with Greta, it's more about the media putting her out there.
Putin even said that the media shouldn't promote children in such a way and on Yahoo, about everybody agreed with him, as in Americans agreeing that the media shouldn't exploit children.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/putin-condemns-greta-thunberg-parents-un-speech-180804727.html
And read the comments.
After all, as Newt Gingrich said about Trump, the media gave him many millions of dollars worth of free advertising that other candidates would have to pay for.
What helped to get him elected. The media promoted him over other candidates. And that's because the media makes money off of clicks and views, not on content.
15-01-2020 20:03
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2056)
You're still not getting it, like still haven't read the article, just your ignorant, self-pity rantings. There was no mention of comments, not sure why you got fixated, I never mentioned them, they aren't mentioned in the article.

Her father posts most of the content, repeat C O N T E N T. Did you get it? I don't do social media, or visit Facebook, for any reason, data mine.

Trump was/is headline news. Most of the stuff you lame ass democrats complain the most about, was just to sucker you into a response, that keeps him in the headlines. That's how he got all the free air time, and squashed everyone else from getting any attention/traction.

This Facebook glitch, just exposes Greta, as simply a IPCC media tool, rather than the self-made activist, she's advertised as.
15-01-2020 20:57
James___
★★★★★
(2825)
HarveyH55 wrote:
You're still not getting it, like still haven't read the article, just your ignorant, self-pity rantings. There was no mention of comments, not sure why you got fixated, I never mentioned them, they aren't mentioned in the article.

Her father posts most of the content, repeat C O N T E N T. Did you get it? I don't do social media, or visit Facebook, for any reason, data mine.

Trump was/is headline news. Most of the stuff you lame ass democrats complain the most about, was just to sucker you into a response, that keeps him in the headlines. That's how he got all the free air time, and squashed everyone else from getting any attention/traction.

This Facebook glitch, just exposes Greta, as simply a IPCC media tool, rather than the self-made activist, she's advertised as.



I read the article. It didn't say who posted what content, just that her father and that other guy are involved with it. Attacking a 16 year old again, how manly of you. And you're using the IPCC to justify it. Why not attack the adults you say are exploiting her? Why I don't like you Harvey. You are saying that children and not adults who are the ones who should provide leadership.
You're just as bad as those who you say are exploiting her. Please understand that you are just like them.
15-01-2020 21:09
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(12771)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
You're still not getting it, like still haven't read the article, just your ignorant, self-pity rantings. There was no mention of comments, not sure why you got fixated, I never mentioned them, they aren't mentioned in the article.

Her father posts most of the content, repeat C O N T E N T. Did you get it? I don't do social media, or visit Facebook, for any reason, data mine.

Trump was/is headline news. Most of the stuff you lame ass democrats complain the most about, was just to sucker you into a response, that keeps him in the headlines. That's how he got all the free air time, and squashed everyone else from getting any attention/traction.

This Facebook glitch, just exposes Greta, as simply a IPCC media tool, rather than the self-made activist, she's advertised as.



I read the article. It didn't say who posted what content, just that her father and that other guy are involved with it. Attacking a 16 year old again, how manly of you. And you're using the IPCC to justify it. Why not attack the adults you say are exploiting her? Why I don't like you Harvey. You are saying that children and not adults who are the ones who should provide leadership.
You're just as bad as those who you say are exploiting her. Please understand that you are just like them.

She deserves to be attacked. She attacks others. What makes you think being 16 makes any difference?


The Parrot Killer
16-01-2020 01:51
James___
★★★★★
(2825)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
You're still not getting it, like still haven't read the article, just your ignorant, self-pity rantings. There was no mention of comments, not sure why you got fixated, I never mentioned them, they aren't mentioned in the article.

Her father posts most of the content, repeat C O N T E N T. Did you get it? I don't do social media, or visit Facebook, for any reason, data mine.

Trump was/is headline news. Most of the stuff you lame ass democrats complain the most about, was just to sucker you into a response, that keeps him in the headlines. That's how he got all the free air time, and squashed everyone else from getting any attention/traction.

This Facebook glitch, just exposes Greta, as simply a IPCC media tool, rather than the self-made activist, she's advertised as.



I read the article. It didn't say who posted what content, just that her father and that other guy are involved with it. Attacking a 16 year old again, how manly of you. And you're using the IPCC to justify it. Why not attack the adults you say are exploiting her? Why I don't like you Harvey. You are saying that children and not adults who are the ones who should provide leadership.
You're just as bad as those who you say are exploiting her. Please understand that you are just like them.

She deserves to be attacked. She attacks others. What makes you think being 16 makes any difference?



You're right ITN, FOCK the environment


Out of curiosity, what about Chief Wahunsenacawh. Friend or foe?
He IMHO gave Pocahontas to the British so that the 2 tribes would be family.
It's possible that she was exploited by both her father and the British. Is that acceptable? To exploit kids?
Edited on 16-01-2020 02:02
16-01-2020 11:10
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2056)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
You're still not getting it, like still haven't read the article, just your ignorant, self-pity rantings. There was no mention of comments, not sure why you got fixated, I never mentioned them, they aren't mentioned in the article.

Her father posts most of the content, repeat C O N T E N T. Did you get it? I don't do social media, or visit Facebook, for any reason, data mine.

Trump was/is headline news. Most of the stuff you lame ass democrats complain the most about, was just to sucker you into a response, that keeps him in the headlines. That's how he got all the free air time, and squashed everyone else from getting any attention/traction.

This Facebook glitch, just exposes Greta, as simply a IPCC media tool, rather than the self-made activist, she's advertised as.



I read the article. It didn't say who posted what content, just that her father and that other guy are involved with it. Attacking a 16 year old again, how manly of you. And you're using the IPCC to justify it. Why not attack the adults you say are exploiting her? Why I don't like you Harvey. You are saying that children and not adults who are the ones who should provide leadership.
You're just as bad as those who you say are exploiting her. Please understand that you are just like them.

She deserves to be attacked. She attacks others. What makes you think being 16 makes any difference?



You're right ITN, FOCK the environment


Out of curiosity, what about Chief Wahunsenacawh. Friend or foe?
He IMHO gave Pocahontas to the British so that the 2 tribes would be family.
It's possible that she was exploited by both her father and the British. Is that acceptable? To exploit kids?


What's Elizabeth Warren have to do with any of this? You change the subject, why you know you are wrong, or in denial. You do realize that most movies, specially Disney movies, are fiction, even if loosely based on some historic facts? Not everything you see on TV is true, nor is everything on Google, fact.

Facebook's software update glitch was real, and factual. Wasn't just Greta's page. Greta's page, was just in her name. The content posted there, wasn't her contributions as implied. Just like when you get caught in a lie, it's difficult to believe anything else you claim to be true. There will always be some doubt. More you lie, the more you are going to generate doubt.
16-01-2020 18:28
James___
★★★★★
(2825)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
You're still not getting it, like still haven't read the article, just your ignorant, self-pity rantings. There was no mention of comments, not sure why you got fixated, I never mentioned them, they aren't mentioned in the article.

Her father posts most of the content, repeat C O N T E N T. Did you get it? I don't do social media, or visit Facebook, for any reason, data mine.

Trump was/is headline news. Most of the stuff you lame ass democrats complain the most about, was just to sucker you into a response, that keeps him in the headlines. That's how he got all the free air time, and squashed everyone else from getting any attention/traction.

This Facebook glitch, just exposes Greta, as simply a IPCC media tool, rather than the self-made activist, she's advertised as.



I read the article. It didn't say who posted what content, just that her father and that other guy are involved with it. Attacking a 16 year old again, how manly of you. And you're using the IPCC to justify it. Why not attack the adults you say are exploiting her? Why I don't like you Harvey. You are saying that children and not adults who are the ones who should provide leadership.
You're just as bad as those who you say are exploiting her. Please understand that you are just like them.

She deserves to be attacked. She attacks others. What makes you think being 16 makes any difference?



You're right ITN, FOCK the environment


Out of curiosity, what about Chief Wahunsenacawh. Friend or foe?
He IMHO gave Pocahontas to the British so that the 2 tribes would be family.
It's possible that she was exploited by both her father and the British. Is that acceptable? To exploit kids?


What's Elizabeth Warren have to do with any of this? You change the subject, why you know you are wrong, or in denial. You do realize that most movies, specially Disney movies, are fiction, even if loosely based on some historic facts? Not everything you see on TV is true, nor is everything on Google, fact.

Facebook's software update glitch was real, and factual. Wasn't just Greta's page. Greta's page, was just in her name. The content posted there, wasn't her contributions as implied. Just like when you get caught in a lie, it's difficult to believe anything else you claim to be true. There will always be some doubt. More you lie, the more you are going to generate doubt.



? What are you talking about? Who said anything about Warren or Disney?
You can't really say that a father managing his daughter's facebook account is a lie. She's not a typical kid.
Just anything to go after someone. You're sad Harvey. Then again you've come after me because of my service connected disabilities and my being handicapped. You need a victim it seems so you can feel good about yourself.
You're actually disgusting in my opinion. I mean you shamed me for surviving cancer. I mean seriously? I am a problem for wanting a life AFTER that?
16-01-2020 18:48
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(12771)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
You're still not getting it, like still haven't read the article, just your ignorant, self-pity rantings. There was no mention of comments, not sure why you got fixated, I never mentioned them, they aren't mentioned in the article.

Her father posts most of the content, repeat C O N T E N T. Did you get it? I don't do social media, or visit Facebook, for any reason, data mine.

Trump was/is headline news. Most of the stuff you lame ass democrats complain the most about, was just to sucker you into a response, that keeps him in the headlines. That's how he got all the free air time, and squashed everyone else from getting any attention/traction.

This Facebook glitch, just exposes Greta, as simply a IPCC media tool, rather than the self-made activist, she's advertised as.



I read the article. It didn't say who posted what content, just that her father and that other guy are involved with it. Attacking a 16 year old again, how manly of you. And you're using the IPCC to justify it. Why not attack the adults you say are exploiting her? Why I don't like you Harvey. You are saying that children and not adults who are the ones who should provide leadership.
You're just as bad as those who you say are exploiting her. Please understand that you are just like them.

She deserves to be attacked. She attacks others. What makes you think being 16 makes any difference?



You're right ITN, FOCK the environment


Out of curiosity, what about Chief Wahunsenacawh. Friend or foe?
He IMHO gave Pocahontas to the British so that the 2 tribes would be family.
It's possible that she was exploited by both her father and the British. Is that acceptable? To exploit kids?


What's Elizabeth Warren have to do with any of this? You change the subject, why you know you are wrong, or in denial. You do realize that most movies, specially Disney movies, are fiction, even if loosely based on some historic facts? Not everything you see on TV is true, nor is everything on Google, fact.

Facebook's software update glitch was real, and factual. Wasn't just Greta's page. Greta's page, was just in her name. The content posted there, wasn't her contributions as implied. Just like when you get caught in a lie, it's difficult to believe anything else you claim to be true. There will always be some doubt. More you lie, the more you are going to generate doubt.



? What are you talking about? Who said anything about Warren or Disney?
You can't really say that a father managing his daughter's facebook account is a lie. She's not a typical kid.
Just anything to go after someone. You're sad Harvey. Then again you've come after me because of my service connected disabilities and my being handicapped. You need a victim it seems so you can feel good about yourself.
You're actually disgusting in my opinion. I mean you shamed me for surviving cancer. I mean seriously? I am a problem for wanting a life AFTER that?


Making up stories about your medical condition again?


The Parrot Killer
16-01-2020 19:14
James___
★★★★★
(2825)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
You're still not getting it, like still haven't read the article, just your ignorant, self-pity rantings. There was no mention of comments, not sure why you got fixated, I never mentioned them, they aren't mentioned in the article.

Her father posts most of the content, repeat C O N T E N T. Did you get it? I don't do social media, or visit Facebook, for any reason, data mine.

Trump was/is headline news. Most of the stuff you lame ass democrats complain the most about, was just to sucker you into a response, that keeps him in the headlines. That's how he got all the free air time, and squashed everyone else from getting any attention/traction.

This Facebook glitch, just exposes Greta, as simply a IPCC media tool, rather than the self-made activist, she's advertised as.



I read the article. It didn't say who posted what content, just that her father and that other guy are involved with it. Attacking a 16 year old again, how manly of you. And you're using the IPCC to justify it. Why not attack the adults you say are exploiting her? Why I don't like you Harvey. You are saying that children and not adults who are the ones who should provide leadership.
You're just as bad as those who you say are exploiting her. Please understand that you are just like them.

She deserves to be attacked. She attacks others. What makes you think being 16 makes any difference?



You're right ITN, FOCK the environment


Out of curiosity, what about Chief Wahunsenacawh. Friend or foe?
He IMHO gave Pocahontas to the British so that the 2 tribes would be family.
It's possible that she was exploited by both her father and the British. Is that acceptable? To exploit kids?


What's Elizabeth Warren have to do with any of this? You change the subject, why you know you are wrong, or in denial. You do realize that most movies, specially Disney movies, are fiction, even if loosely based on some historic facts? Not everything you see on TV is true, nor is everything on Google, fact.

Facebook's software update glitch was real, and factual. Wasn't just Greta's page. Greta's page, was just in her name. The content posted there, wasn't her contributions as implied. Just like when you get caught in a lie, it's difficult to believe anything else you claim to be true. There will always be some doubt. More you lie, the more you are going to generate doubt.



? What are you talking about? Who said anything about Warren or Disney?
You can't really say that a father managing his daughter's facebook account is a lie. She's not a typical kid.
Just anything to go after someone. You're sad Harvey. Then again you've come after me because of my service connected disabilities and my being handicapped. You need a victim it seems so you can feel good about yourself.
You're actually disgusting in my opinion. I mean you shamed me for surviving cancer. I mean seriously? I am a problem for wanting a life AFTER that?


Making up stories about your medical condition again?


Friend, brother, if things work out for me, it will be because my medical condition motivated me to work. Since I want a life, I have to work to change my situation. So I am doing what I can. Harvey's doing nothing but complaining.
He doesn't even know about this book
https://www.ancient-origins.net/history-famous-people/true-story-pocahontas-not-told-disney-002285
He'll probably say it's Disney anyway. I used to have that book so have read it.
I doubt if your friend even knows anything about Tecumseh. The biography of Simon Kenton talks a lot about him and the early history of the US.
Unfortunately for me Harvey is just a waste of time. As he said, his leisure time is too precious to spend any of it learning something.
16-01-2020 21:28
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7036)
James___ wrote: Out of curiosity, what about Chief Wahunsenacawh. Friend or foe?

If he was anything like Algonquian Park, he was a bit of a let-down.

James___ wrote:He IMHO gave Pocahontas to the British so that the 2 tribes would be family.

Well you can be assured that he didn't give her to the British because he wanted her to have better food.

James___ wrote: It's possible that she was exploited by both her father and the British.

I can only imagine what they made her eat.


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
17-01-2020 04:08
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2056)
I forget sometimes, that you are a little 'slow'... Elizabeth Warren also leans on her Native American heritage, perhaps she is of your tribe? Socialist tribe, at least. Perhaps in a few more days, it will dawn on you, that it's only Greta's Facebook page, by name, the IPCC really runs it. You do realize there was never any Santa Claus? It was always your parents, who left you that chunk of coal every year. Maybe that's why you hate so much, and want to destroy the planet.
17-01-2020 04:47
James___
★★★★★
(2825)
HarveyH55 wrote:
I forget sometimes, that you are a little 'slow'... Elizabeth Warren also leans on her Native American heritage, perhaps she is of your tribe? Socialist tribe, at least. Perhaps in a few more days, it will dawn on you, that it's only Greta's Facebook page, by name, the IPCC really runs it. You do realize there was never any Santa Claus? It was always your parents, who left you that chunk of coal every year. Maybe that's why you hate so much, and want to destroy the planet.



Never any Santa Claus? Saint Nicholas is Santa Claus. Get it? Saintni colas. He's quite famous. Italians around the 8th century stole most of his remains from Turkey. He's also the Patron Saint of Children.
And you've never heard of him? You must hate children.
Ever ask yourself why you're so bitter? The guy I knew online was like you. He also told me that he was handicapped. As an American he never learned more than "he's from here". He was just never exposed to much. An easy life didn't motivate him.


And Harvey, I am mindful that because I was discriminated against because of my service connected hearing loss, I've spent my time learning, reading books, taking classes, etc.
And now that I'm handicapped, I have my historical project that I'm working on as well as learning more math. And what are you doing? Criticizing me.
As for what "tribe" I am descended from, the same woman as former First Lady Nancy Reagan. Although with you, you'll dispute everything because I'm doing things and you're not. And this has gotten kind of old.
Edited on 17-01-2020 05:12




Join the debate Greta Thunberg's Facebook glitch reveals...:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Trump VS Greta, Davos, Switzerland322-01-2020 21:08
Greta and Kiwa106-12-2019 23:28
I'm Going to let Putin Close Out this Chapter on Greta Thunberg912-10-2019 02:50
I dare Greta Thunberg to come to China or India2003-10-2019 18:02
I am terrified of 'children's crusader' Greta Thunberg – and you should be too014-03-2019 16:22
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact