Remember me
▼ Content

Greta to finally publish her definitive book!

Greta to finally publish her definitive book!05-04-2022 15:19
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(350)

Greta Thunberg, the Swedish environmental activist who has been challenging the world to take immediate action to help mitigate the climate crisis since she was 15, has a new book coming out this fall — The Climate Book — featuring more than 100 contributors, from novelist Margaret Atwood to scientist Katharine Hayhoe and social activist and author Naomi Klein.

The purpose of The Climate Book is to give readers a "global overview of how the planet's many crises connect."

G
R
E
T
A R
O
C
K
S!
05-04-2022 16:46
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14411)
GretaGroupie wrote:

Greta Thunberg, the long-time secret Trump admirer, finally came out of the closet today, challenging the world to demand the stolen election be corrected. The Swedish "golden girl" demands immediate action to help mitigate the erosion of what used to be the greatest country on the planet. Since she was 15, Greta has been planning her new book and her new clothing line, due out this Fall.

The purpose of The Climate Book is to give readers a "global overview of how the planet's many crises are due entirely to IBDaMann."

T
R
U
M
P R
O
C
K
S!

I can appreciate you staying on top of the situation. Only if we all remain vigilant can we ensure a steady, free flow of information.

Attached image:

05-04-2022 16:52
(350)
IBdaMann wrote:
I can appreciate you staying on top of the situation. Only if we all remain vigilant can we ensure a steady, free flow of information.

Ohh, I like that. Maybe she could stand in for Ledger (dreamy) when they make the next Batman movie!

G
R
E
T
A S
T
I
L
L R
O
C
K
S!

PS - do you think donald would ever leave melania for her?
05-04-2022 16:56
(14411)
GretaGroupie wrote:PS - do you think donald would ever leave melania for her?

Didn't he already try? Wasn't that what the whole pee-tape was all about?

05-04-2022 17:00
(350)
IBdaMann wrote:

Didn't he already try? Wasn't that what the whole pee-tape was all about?

Maybe that's why she's so yellow!

Oh, how I love her.
06-04-2022 04:11
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
GretaGroupie wrote:

Greta Thunberg, the Swedish environmental activist who has been challenging the world to take immediate action to help mitigate the climate crisis since she was 15, has a new book coming out this fall — The Climate Book — featuring more than 100 contributors, from novelist Margaret Atwood to scientist Katharine Hayhoe and social activist and author Naomi Klein.

The purpose of The Climate Book is to give readers a "global overview of how the planet's many crises connect."

G
R
E
T
A R
O
C
K
S!

Many of the world 'crisis s' are connected. in an agenda sort of way. I'm sure the book is just denial propaganda, to deflect attention away from the actual control-freak business at hand.

Nature has been going on for a very long time, without mankind fixing anything. It has produced some horrific, catastrophic events mankind didn't have a hand in, hand no means to control or mitigate. As since the beginning of our species... We don't control nature, we simple adapt and survive, whatever gets thrown at us. Doesn't matter how many 'virgins' you sacrifice the volcano. It's still going to get 'angry', and erupt occasionally. Climate change, is about sacrificing all that we built, in hopes nature won't raise the temperature a couple of degrees. For which, a bunch of fat, lazy slobs, will have to hit the gym, and shed enough of their disgusting bulk. So, they might fit into more appropriate summer clothing.
06-04-2022 05:13
(14411)
GretaGroupie wrote:Ohh, I like that. Maybe she could stand in for Ledger (dreamy) when they make the next Batman movie!
G
R
E
T
A B
E
D
A
M
A
N
N:!

Attached image:

07-04-2022 14:47
(350)
HarveyH55 wrote:
We don't control nature...

Okay, but sometime we do mess it up. Acid rain, perhaps?

07-04-2022 14:56
(350)
IBdaMann wrote:

No, silly.
The Joker (hot)!
Not Fat Man (yech).

Join the debate Greta to finally publish her definitive book!:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Book your bargain rate Israeli Tel Aviv or Jerusalem vacation now, free 4th of July style fireworks inclu118-10-2023 05:25
Kent Papers: Book on Amazon ($4.95)13621-06-2023 21:26
New Unique Vision For A Better Society Model Book Document For Sale117-06-2023 18:05
Limited Time Special Book: How To Increase Longevity, Live To 600+ Year More904-04-2023 13:49
The Book That Will Stop All War Instantly: New Creation New Society New World By Bodhi Udumbara1006-03-2023 05:33
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact