Remember me
▼ Content

'Greenhouse' Effect?



Page 2 of 2<12
29-11-2023 22:53
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1637)
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:

The tropopause is inferred by physical behavior just as dark matter is inferred by how it interacts with matter at the gravitational level. With the greenhouse barrier, what creates the cold air inversion of the tropopause? What causes the effect?


The air gets colder and colder the higher you go up to about 60 miles, I think that is the refrigeration effect of Heaven. It's a cold double layer glass blanket around Earth, which I think cools down by vacuuming lots of air out of it.

But there is a hot air inversion at the stratosphere, at about 30 miles high, around the ozone layer. I think there are copper wires or needles in the stratosphere, for conducting radio waves, and producing ozone. That must be why it heats up in that area of the atmosphere, and also why most clouds don't rise past the stratosphere



Maybe you could learn something about the Chapman cycle?
https://ourzoneisozone.weebly.com/the-chapman-cycle.html


I have that formula written down and filed away. I don't refer to it very often.

The part of that formula which you can confirm to be false, is that Sunlight is the energy applied to create ozone.

Don't you know, there is a lot of ozone created at the North Pole in February?

How is that possible when there is no sunlight in the North Pole in February?


30-11-2023 00:33
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:

The tropopause is inferred by physical behavior just as dark matter is inferred by how it interacts with matter at the gravitational level. With the greenhouse barrier, what creates the cold air inversion of the tropopause? What causes the effect?


The air gets colder and colder the higher you go up to about 60 miles, I think that is the refrigeration effect of Heaven. It's a cold double layer glass blanket around Earth, which I think cools down by vacuuming lots of air out of it.

But there is a hot air inversion at the stratosphere, at about 30 miles high, around the ozone layer. I think there are copper wires or needles in the stratosphere, for conducting radio waves, and producing ozone. That must be why it heats up in that area of the atmosphere, and also why most clouds don't rise past the stratosphere



Maybe you could learn something about the Chapman cycle?
https://ourzoneisozone.weebly.com/the-chapman-cycle.html


I have that formula written down and filed away. I don't refer to it very often.

The part of that formula which you can confirm to be false, is that Sunlight is the energy applied to create ozone.

Don't you know, there is a lot of ozone created at the North Pole in February?

How is that possible when there is no sunlight in the North Pole in February?



If you say so. I'll take your word for it.
30-11-2023 02:57
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1637)
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:

The tropopause is inferred by physical behavior just as dark matter is inferred by how it interacts with matter at the gravitational level. With the greenhouse barrier, what creates the cold air inversion of the tropopause? What causes the effect?


The air gets colder and colder the higher you go up to about 60 miles, I think that is the refrigeration effect of Heaven. It's a cold double layer glass blanket around Earth, which I think cools down by vacuuming lots of air out of it.

But there is a hot air inversion at the stratosphere, at about 30 miles high, around the ozone layer. I think there are copper wires or needles in the stratosphere, for conducting radio waves, and producing ozone. That must be why it heats up in that area of the atmosphere, and also why most clouds don't rise past the stratosphere



Maybe you could learn something about the Chapman cycle?
https://ourzoneisozone.weebly.com/the-chapman-cycle.html


I have that formula written down and filed away. I don't refer to it very often.

The part of that formula which you can confirm to be false, is that Sunlight is the energy applied to create ozone.

Don't you know, there is a lot of ozone created at the North Pole in February?

How is that possible when there is no sunlight in the North Pole in February?



If you say so. I'll take your word for it.


You don't have to take my word for it.

Here's a chart from NASA.

Look at all that ozone created in February at the North Pole after a Sudden Stratospheric Warming event





Edited on 30-11-2023 02:58
30-11-2023 04:23
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14338)
Spongy Iris wrote: Have you ever flown in a plane on a clear day and looked out the window? Say you're flying over a lush forest. Can you see the forest? Of course, you just don't discern individual tree details.

Should I argue that the forest isn't there because I can't clearly discern the individual trees?

I totally agree. I should be able to see the overall glass despite remaining unable to discern details of object I see through the glass.

So where is the glass?

Spongy Iris wrote: Many of the pics you share show indications of glass

There can't be any indications of glass that isn't there.
30-11-2023 04:46
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Spongy Iris wrote: Many of the pics you share show indications of glass


You are the ONLY person I have ever talked to that claims there is a layer of glass surrounding the earth. Full discloser, I don't agree with you even the slightest. However, I find your steadfast belief quite intriguing.

Could you post up a couple of the best pictures from space showing indications of glass and detail for me where exactly you think the glass is located? I really am intrigued. Thanks!


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 30-11-2023 04:49
30-11-2023 05:12
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14338)
GasGuzzler wrote:Could you post up a couple of the best pictures from space showing indications of glass and detail for me where exactly you think the glass is located? I really am intrigued. Thanks!

I believe that Spongy Iris' position is that it is not possible for any cameras to even get into space because the glass prevents anything from crossing over to the other side. Any images depicting a view "from space" are deemed to be "Photoshopped" and are summarily declared to be fraudulent.

I want to know why the glass isn't completely shattered from what would otherwise be impact craters, e.g. the moon's surface.

Are you, by any chance, familiar with what happens to glass in collisions with fast-moving objects?



How about when those objects are moderately fast-moving and somewhat large?



What about huge objects hurling at many times the speed of sound?



I'm hoping that Spongy Iris can direct my attention to some of the glass impact craters that I can study with a telescope. They should be easy to spot on otherwise invisible glass, but I'm having a dickens of a time finding any images of such.
30-11-2023 05:20
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:Could you post up a couple of the best pictures from space showing indications of glass and detail for me where exactly you think the glass is located? I really am intrigued. Thanks!

I believe that Spongy Iris' position is that it is not possible for any cameras to even get into space because the glass prevents anything from crossing over to the other side. Any images depicting a view "from space" are deemed to be "Photoshopped" and are summarily declared to be fraudulent.

I want to know why the glass isn't completely shattered from what would otherwise be impact craters, e.g. the moon's surface.

Are you, by any chance, familiar with what happens to glass in collisions with fast-moving objects?



How about when those objects are moderately fast-moving and somewhat large?



What about huge objects hurling at many times the speed of sound?



I'm hoping that Spongy Iris can direct my attention to some of the glass impact craters that I can study with a telescope. They should be easy to spot on otherwise invisible glass, but I'm having a dickens of a time finding any images of such.

Those pics are moraine damage, stupid.


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
30-11-2023 05:29
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1637)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote: Many of the pics you share show indications of glass


You are the ONLY person I have ever talked to that claims there is a layer of glass surrounding the earth. Full discloser, I don't agree with you even the slightest. However, I find your steadfast belief quite intriguing.

Could you post up a couple of the best pictures from space showing indications of glass and detail for me where exactly you think the glass is located? I really am intrigued. Thanks!


1st layer about 60 miles up wrapped around the Earth

2nd layer about 90 miles up wrapped around the Earth

My favorite pic which I believe proves the double glass layer is in my signature. Here's a couple more.

Shining through yellow glass.



Rainbow through prism.




30-11-2023 05:34
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1637)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:Could you post up a couple of the best pictures from space showing indications of glass and detail for me where exactly you think the glass is located? I really am intrigued. Thanks!

I believe that Spongy Iris' position is that it is not possible for any cameras to even get into space because the glass prevents anything from crossing over to the other side. Any images depicting a view "from space" are deemed to be "Photoshopped" and are summarily declared to be fraudulent.

I want to know why the glass isn't completely shattered from what would otherwise be impact craters, e.g. the moon's surface.

Are you, by any chance, familiar with what happens to glass in collisions with fast-moving objects?



How about when those objects are moderately fast-moving and somewhat large?



What about huge objects hurling at many times the speed of sound?



I'm hoping that Spongy Iris can direct my attention to some of the glass impact craters that I can study with a telescope. They should be easy to spot on otherwise invisible glass, but I'm having a dickens of a time finding any images of such.


That's easy. Those huge craters happened on "day 1" of creation. Heaven happened on "day 2" of creation


30-11-2023 06:45
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1637)
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote: Many of the pics you share show indications of glass


You are the ONLY person I have ever talked to that claims there is a layer of glass surrounding the earth. Full discloser, I don't agree with you even the slightest. However, I find your steadfast belief quite intriguing.

Could you post up a couple of the best pictures from space showing indications of glass and detail for me where exactly you think the glass is located? I really am intrigued. Thanks!


1st layer about 60 miles up wrapped around the Earth

2nd layer about 90 miles up wrapped around the Earth

My favorite pic which I believe proves the double glass layer is in my signature. Here's a couple more.

Shining through yellow glass.



Rainbow through prism.



Another point, is I found this article about glass in the sky in 2016, I think it was published a few years earlier. I thought some of the points were worth remembering, and some I discarded.

https://www.scribd.com/document/547652162/There-is-glass-in-the-sky-The-Wild-Heretic


Page 2 of 2<12





Join the debate 'Greenhouse' Effect?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The SCIENCE of the "Greenhouse Effect"29105-11-2023 22:46
Nitrate Reduction - Powerful Greenhouse Gas Emission AND Alkalinity10205-06-2023 13:19
Greenhouse gases cool better and cause lower surface temperature of earth than non greenhouse gases310-05-2023 08:27
What is the cause of climate change based on the greenhouse gas theory?8204-02-2023 20:51
Climate change is caused by greenhouse gases22605-10-2022 06:53
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact