Remember me
▼ Content

golly wolly polywoggles



Page 1 of 212>
golly wolly polywoggles14-04-2021 19:34
keepit
★★★★★
(2235)
The defense witness is making the case that carbon monoxide coming from the police car which was very close to floyd's head contributed to his death because of carbon monoxide poisoning. I don't know why the defense is presenting this because it would seem to me that chauvin was in control of the car keys and therefore the carbon monoxide level. Maybe the carbon monoxide was affecting chauvin's judgement. This a good example of the police being overly programmed imo. The are told to leave the car running. This programming was so strong that they lost their common sense to turn of the police car to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning.
Edited on 14-04-2021 19:41
14-04-2021 19:43
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9190)
keepit wrote:The defense witness is making the case that carbon monoxide coming from the police which was very close to floyd's head contributed to his death because of carbon monoxide poisoning. I don't know why the defense is presenting this because it would seem to me that chauvin was in control of the car keys and therefore the carbon monoxide level. Maybe the carbon monoxide was affecting chauvin's judgement.

Do you have a point? ... or is the purpose of your post to express how you don't understand why a legal team would include "establish reasonable doubt" in its defense?

... and how you don't know that names/proper nouns (e.g. Chauvin) necessarily begin with upper case letters?

14-04-2021 19:49
James___
★★★★★
(4523)
keepit wrote:
The defense witness is making the case that carbon monoxide coming from the police car which was very close to floyd's head contributed to his death because of carbon monoxide poisoning. I don't know why the defense is presenting this because it would seem to me that chauvin was in control of the car keys and therefore the carbon monoxide level. Maybe the carbon monoxide was affecting chauvin's judgement. This a good example of the police being overly programmed imo. The are told to leave the car running. This programming was so strong that they lost their common sense to turn of the police car to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning.



People aren't required to think anymore. Since former Officer Chauvin is not a doctor, he should've responded to Mr. Floyd's complaints of having trouble breathing.
Then he would have known if he was causing the health concern or if it was of a medical nature. Since he was a police officer, he should have been required to ascertain the difference. He failed to do so and this failure to act did IMHO contribute to Mr. Floyd's demise.
14-04-2021 20:00
keepit
★★★★★
(2235)
A child can add a simple sum of 2 plus 2 just as well as einstein. Similarly a relatively uninformed police officer such as chauvin can discern restricted breathing as well as one of these expert witnesses in the chauvin trial.
Edited on 14-04-2021 20:14
14-04-2021 20:11
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★★
(2120)
James___ wrote:
Since former Officer Chauvin is not a doctor, he should've responded to Mr. Floyd's complaints of having trouble breathing.


I suppose it was a good Samaritan out for a leisure drive in his ambulance that just happened on the scene. Yup, no one called for medical help. You're right, I'm wrong.

This would suggest that Chauvins actions were totally racially motivated and there is a systemic problem of white officers choking black fugitives just for fun.


ANY mask is better than no mask, even if you have to resort to putting a tightly fit plastic bag over your head-COVIDEXPERTGFM

I don't have a GoFundMe, but I do have a PO Box (#666)-COVIDEXPERTGFM
14-04-2021 20:21
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★★
(2120)
keepit wrote:
A child can add a simple sum of 2 plus 2 just as well as einstein. Similarly a relatively uninformed police officer such a chauvin can discern restricted breathing as well as one of these expert witnesses in the chauvin trial.


Restricted breathing from what? Floyd said he couldn't breathe long before there was a knee on the BACK of his neck. He said he couldn't breathe while he was fighting with cops.

So, in your expertkeepitmedicalopinion, did Floyd die of

1) Lack of oxygen due to knee blocking Floy's airway?

2) Lack of oxygen due to knee blocking arteries?

3) Carbon monoxide poisoning?

4) Heart disease?

5) Drug overdose?

6) Covid?

7) All or a combination of the above?


Please answer.


ANY mask is better than no mask, even if you have to resort to putting a tightly fit plastic bag over your head-COVIDEXPERTGFM

I don't have a GoFundMe, but I do have a PO Box (#666)-COVIDEXPERTGFM
Edited on 14-04-2021 20:26
14-04-2021 20:41
keepit
★★★★★
(2235)
Gas,
I'm not an expert. Not even close. I quit being a paramedic over 30 years ago.
Anyway, basically. i think floyd would have lived on through that day and further if it had not been for the actions of chauvin imo.
That being said, i think floyd died because of low oxygen as a result of the increased work of breathing due to chauvin and the other cops restriction of his respiratory efforts..
It looks to me that chauvin's knee restricted the flow of blood to floyd's brain in a way similar to being choked out as in mma.
I'm just guessing but i think the carbon monoxide may have contributed to the low oxygen level.
Floyd would have lived through that day just fine if chauvin hadn't intervened. Floyd had been living through all the previous days just fine despite having heart disease, high blood pressure, and drug abuse. There isn't any evidence that i know of regarding covid.
There are various combinations of the factors you mentioned that would reduce the level of oxygen in his blood to the point of low oxygen.
Edited on 14-04-2021 20:42
14-04-2021 21:20
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★★
(2120)
keepit wrote:
Gas,
I'm not an expert. Not even close. I quit being a paramedic over 30 years ago.
Anyway, basically. i think floyd would have lived on through that day and further if it had not been for the actions of chauvin imo.
That being said, i think floyd died because of low oxygen as a result of the increased work of breathing due to chauvin and the other cops restriction of his respiratory efforts..
It looks to me that chauvin's knee restricted the flow of blood to floyd's brain in a way similar to being choked out as in mma.
I'm just guessing but i think the carbon monoxide may have contributed to the low oxygen level.
Floyd would have lived through that day just fine if chauvin hadn't intervened. Floyd had been living through all the previous days just fine despite having heart disease, high blood pressure, and drug abuse. There isn't any evidence that i know of regarding covid.
There are various combinations of the factors you mentioned that would reduce the level of oxygen in his blood to the point of low oxygen.

Expert or not, you were a paramedic. That means you are credible and I can call you to testify. ( if I'm the defense attorney)

Defense asks Mr keepit- given that we know covid attacks the respiratory system and significantly lowers oxygen levels in the bloodstream, and given Mr Floyd's history of heart disease and drug abuse, and given Mr Floyd had 3 times a lethal phentenol level in his system, can you tell the jury with 100% certainty that oxygen levels were fatally low due 100% to the knee on the backside of Foyd's neck?


ANY mask is better than no mask, even if you have to resort to putting a tightly fit plastic bag over your head-COVIDEXPERTGFM

I don't have a GoFundMe, but I do have a PO Box (#666)-COVIDEXPERTGFM
14-04-2021 22:08
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15559)
James___ wrote:
keepit wrote:
The defense witness is making the case that carbon monoxide coming from the police car which was very close to floyd's head contributed to his death because of carbon monoxide poisoning. I don't know why the defense is presenting this because it would seem to me that chauvin was in control of the car keys and therefore the carbon monoxide level. Maybe the carbon monoxide was affecting chauvin's judgement. This a good example of the police being overly programmed imo. The are told to leave the car running. This programming was so strong that they lost their common sense to turn of the police car to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning.



People aren't required to think anymore. Since former Officer Chauvin is not a doctor, he should've responded to Mr. Floyd's complaints of having trouble breathing.

You still don't get it, do you? Shouting requires breathing.
James___ wrote:
Then he would have known if he was causing the health concern or if it was of a medical nature. Since he was a police officer, he should have been required to ascertain the difference. He failed to do so and this failure to act did IMHO contribute to Mr. Floyd's demise.

Chauvin is not responsible for being a medical expert nor for anything else except protecting the public from losers like Floyd, who was resisting arrest and fighting with cops.

You do realize that alone is sufficient reason to use lethal force, right?

Floyd would've died in the patrol car if he hadn't resisted arrested. Floyd died of a drug overdose.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
14-04-2021 22:09
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15559)
keepit wrote:
A child can add a simple sum of 2 plus 2 just as well as einstein. Similarly a relatively uninformed police officer such as chauvin can discern restricted breathing as well as one of these expert witnesses in the chauvin trial.

Shouting requires breathing, dumbass. You fight with cops, you WILL have a problem.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
Edited on 14-04-2021 22:10
14-04-2021 22:25
keepit
★★★★★
(2235)
itn,
DUMBASS, you act like any breathing is sufficient. It isn't an all or none thign.
14-04-2021 22:27
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15559)
keepit wrote:
Gas,
I'm not an expert. Not even close.

Obviously....and we already know.
keepit wrote:
I quit being a paramedic over 30 years ago.

I don't believe you.
keepit wrote:
Anyway, basically. i think floyd would have lived on through that day and further if it had not been for the actions of chauvin imo.

Nope. Floyd died of a drug overdose.
keepit wrote:
That being said, i think floyd died because of low oxygen as a result of the increased work of breathing due to chauvin and the other cops restriction of his respiratory efforts..

His oxygen levels in his blood were found to be normal. Floyd died of heart failure due to the effects of a drug overdose.
keepit wrote:
It looks to me that chauvin's knee restricted the flow of blood to floyd's brain in a way similar to being choked out as in mma.

You just failed basic anatomy again. There are no blood vessels leading to the brain in that location.
keepit wrote:
I'm just guessing but i think the carbon monoxide may have contributed to the low oxygen level.

His blood oxygen levels were found to be normal.
keepit wrote:
Floyd would have lived through that day just fine if chauvin hadn't intervened.

Nope. He would've died in the patrol car if he hadn't been fighting with the cops.
keepit wrote:
Floyd had been living through all the previous days just fine despite having heart disease, high blood pressure, and drug abuse.

No, he hadn't. He had been taken to the hospital due to arrhythmia problems several times before...again induced by his heavy use of drugs.
keepit wrote:
There isn't any evidence that i know of regarding covid.

There was actually an attempt to list Floyd's death as covid19 related.
keepit wrote:
There are various combinations of the factors you mentioned that would reduce the level of oxygen in his blood to the point of low oxygen.

His blood oxygen levels were found to be normal.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
14-04-2021 22:30
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15559)
keepit wrote:
itn,
DUMBASS, you act like any breathing is sufficient. It isn't an all or none thign.


Yes it is. Shouting requires sufficient breathing to shout, dumbass.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
14-04-2021 22:33
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★★
(2120)
Keepit, the defense asked you a question. Are you pleading the 5th?
14-04-2021 22:35
keepit
★★★★★
(2235)
Gas,
I had a good answer on my reply but it somehow disappeared. I'll get back to you.
14-04-2021 23:04
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9190)
James___ wrote:Since former Officer Chauvin is not a doctor, he should've responded to Mr. Floyd's complaints of having trouble breathing.

Let me get this straight. Since Chauvin is not a doctor he should have rendered medical attention? What should have been his first action? Should he have called for an immediate IV solution and ordered labwork? Should Chauvin have intibated Floyd while preparing him for a tracheotomy?

I'm starting to see your point. There really is so much that Chauvin should have done since he is not a doctor.

James___ wrote: Then he would have known if he was causing the health concern or if it was of a medical nature ...

... or if Floyd merely was feigning a problem so that he could more effectively continue violently resisting arrest and belligerently assaulting the police.

James___ wrote: Since he was a police officer,

then it was law enforcement that Chauvin should have avoided. Provide medical attention, yes ... conduct law enforcement, no way.

What was Chauvin thinking trying to maintain control over a violently billigerent arrest-resistor who was wacked-out on drugs and who posed a grave safety threat to the rest of the community? Clearly Floyd's demise should not include any mention of the self-inflicted damage to his heart due to his illicit drug abuse, making his ticker a ticking time-bomb that happened to go off the day he decided to get stoned and to become violently belligerent to the cops. To make any mention of Floyd's demise being entirely self-inflicted would be counterproductive to all efforts seeking to just blame the nearest white dude ... who happened to be Chauvin in this case.

I have only the utmost respect for your argument. You make total sense. I hope they absolutely BURY that nearest white dude.

Pigs in blankets, fry 'em like bacon.

.
Attached image:

14-04-2021 23:07
keepit
★★★★★
(2235)
Gas,
I haven't had any paramedic experience in more than 30 years. No court in the land would consider me an expert. I'm not an expert.
They did an autopsy and it didn't show any covid related damage to floyd's lung or heart. The arteries had long standing narrowing so covid isn't responsible for that as far as anyone knows.
Since floyd was living just fine with cardiovascular disease and with drug abuse i'm certain to a reasonable level that floyd didn't die that day from either of those. This is not to say that he wouldn't die from those problems at some more distant point in the future.
You are wrong that there is a certain level of fentanyl that always causes death. The level is much different among different people. Floyd had a level of tolerance that made him capable of living with much higher levels than people who aren't opioid users.
The combined restriction of his breathing by the police is what caused his low oxygen level.
Don't forget, this was only a $20 crime. He should have been issued a notice to appear in court and shouldn't have been subdued in any way.
Yes, i can tell you that i am certain that floyd died because of chauvin's actions and not from substance abuse or cardiovascular problems.
Edited on 14-04-2021 23:12
14-04-2021 23:07
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★★
(2120)
keepit wrote:
Gas,
I had a good answer on my reply but it somehow disappeared. I'll get back to you.


It was a straightforward yes or no question.


ANY mask is better than no mask, even if you have to resort to putting a tightly fit plastic bag over your head-COVIDEXPERTGFM

I don't have a GoFundMe, but I do have a PO Box (#666)-COVIDEXPERTGFM
14-04-2021 23:17
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9190)
GasGuzzler wrote:It was a straightforward yes or no question.

That kind of question is a couple of orders of complexity above keepit's comfort level. Try something a bit simpler.

14-04-2021 23:45
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★★
(2120)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:It was a straightforward yes or no question.

That kind of question is a couple of orders of complexity above keepit's comfort level. Try something a bit simpler.



You are correct. I'll tune it down a notch.

@keepit...

What was Floyd's heart rate in beats per minute at time of death?

(hint: it correlates closely with your batting average)


ANY mask is better than no mask, even if you have to resort to putting a tightly fit plastic bag over your head-COVIDEXPERTGFM

I don't have a GoFundMe, but I do have a PO Box (#666)-COVIDEXPERTGFM
15-04-2021 00:01
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3400)
keepit wrote:
Gas,
I haven't had any paramedic experience in more than 30 years. No court in the land would consider me an expert. I'm not an expert.
They did an autopsy and it didn't show any covid related damage to floyd's lung or heart. The arteries had long standing narrowing so covid isn't responsible for that as far as anyone knows.
Since floyd was living just fine with cardiovascular disease and with drug abuse i'm certain to a reasonable level that floyd didn't die that day from either of those. This is not to say that he wouldn't die from those problems at some more distant point in the future.
You are wrong that there is a certain level of fentanyl that always causes death. The level is much different among different people. Floyd had a level of tolerance that made him capable of living with much higher levels than people who aren't opioid users.
The combined restriction of his breathing by the police is what caused his low oxygen level.
Don't forget, this was only a $20 crime. He should have been issued a notice to appear in court and shouldn't have been subdued in any way.
Yes, i can tell you that i am certain that floyd died because of chauvin's actions and not from substance abuse or cardiovascular problems.


Floyd died because of his own bad choices that day. He chose to pass a fake $20, probably wasn't the first one either. Instead of just getting in the police car, he wanted to play games, and passively resist. Did you see the tiny car they pulled him out of? Claustrophobic? People with heart problems, can usually do their regular, daily routine. It's when they have to do something a little more strenuous, where they run into trouble. Committing crimes, taking drugs, and playing stupid games with the cops, is why he died.

As a paramedic, what was your typical response time? 8-9 minutes seems pretty good, for the crew in the Floyd case, but I'm no expert.
15-04-2021 00:10
keepit
★★★★★
(2235)
Harvey,
I didn't work in an ambulance. I did sort of triage work.
15-04-2021 00:40
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★★
(2120)
keepit wrote:
Harvey,
I didn't work in an ambulance. I did sort of triage work.

And you also didn't answer my question.....whooooa!....back the truck up!

What is "sort of" triage work? Is it anything like "sort of" dying from a drug overdose?


ANY mask is better than no mask, even if you have to resort to putting a tightly fit plastic bag over your head-COVIDEXPERTGFM

I don't have a GoFundMe, but I do have a PO Box (#666)-COVIDEXPERTGFM
15-04-2021 00:54
keepit
★★★★★
(2235)
Gas,
I gave you the best answer i could. What don't you like about it? The phrase "sort of"?
15-04-2021 01:19
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★★
(2120)
keepit wrote:
Gas,
I gave you the best answer i could. What don't you like about it? The phrase "sort of"?


This question-

Defense asks Mr. keepit- given that we know covid19 attacks the respiratory system and can significantly lower oxygen levels in the bloodstream, and given Mr. Floyd's history of heart disease and drug abuse, and given Mr. Floyd had 3 times a lethal pentanol level in his system, can you tell the jury with 100% certainty that oxygen levels were fatally low due 100% to the knee on the backside of Floyd's neck?


ANY mask is better than no mask, even if you have to resort to putting a tightly fit plastic bag over your head-COVIDEXPERTGFM

I don't have a GoFundMe, but I do have a PO Box (#666)-COVIDEXPERTGFM
15-04-2021 01:57
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9190)
GasGuzzler wrote:Defense asks Mr. keepit- given that ... can you tell the jury with 100% certainty that ... ?

keepit cannot tell you with any certainty what he sort-of did when he sort-of performed a sort-of triage ... sort of.

keepit cannot tell you with any certainty what the range of answers for a "yes-or-no" question might include.

keepit cannot tell you with any certainty how many dollars are added to an economy whenever a dollar is printed.

15-04-2021 02:00
keepit
★★★★★
(2235)
Gas,
Yes, in my non-expert opinion they were FATALLY low due to the knee and the other cops. They were lowered also because of other reasons (coronary artery disease) but not fatally lowered because of other reasons. That's really it.

Here's a good one - the ME that said carbon monoxide may have contributed to floyd's death actually didn't know if the police car was running or not!
Edited on 15-04-2021 02:20
15-04-2021 02:22
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★★
(2120)
keepit wrote:
Gas,
Yes, in my non-expert opinion they were FATALLY low due to the knee and the other cops. They were lowered also because of other reasons (coronary artery disease) but not fatally lowered because of other reasons. That's really it.


The defense now asks you,

Mr. keepit, you have stated that in your sort of medical professional opinion that Floyd died from multiple ailments restricting oxygen to his brain. With your sort of triage experience, how does one go about assigning a percentage of blame for each oxygen restriction? Do you conclude that the knee was responsible for 50% or more of the total oxygen deficiency? How did you calculate that and what is the margin of error?


ANY mask is better than no mask, even if you have to resort to putting a tightly fit plastic bag over your head-COVIDEXPERTGFM

I don't have a GoFundMe, but I do have a PO Box (#666)-COVIDEXPERTGFM
15-04-2021 02:32
keepit
★★★★★
(2235)
Floyd was living just fine with his medical problems and then chauvin came along. That was what caused his death imo but i'm not an expert. Cardiovascular disease is a normal occurrence in life. It didn't kill him. Drugs are also fairly normal ever since humans discovered them. They didn't kill floyd.
Edited on 15-04-2021 02:57
15-04-2021 02:39
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★★
(2120)
keepit wrote:
Floyd was living just fine with his medical problems and then chauvin came along. That was what caused his death. Cardiovascular disease is a normal occurrence in life. It didn't kill him. Drugs are also fairly normal ever since humans discovered them. They didn't kill floyd.


Mr keepit, cardiovascular disease kills tens of thousands every year. In your sort of Professional Medical sort of opinion, is it impossible that Floyd died of cardiovascular disease? It's a straightforward yes or no question again.


ANY mask is better than no mask, even if you have to resort to putting a tightly fit plastic bag over your head-COVIDEXPERTGFM

I don't have a GoFundMe, but I do have a PO Box (#666)-COVIDEXPERTGFM
15-04-2021 02:47
keepit
★★★★★
(2235)
I am very sure imo that the knee was the proximate cause and but for that cause floyd would be alive today. I'm not an expert.
Edited on 15-04-2021 02:48
15-04-2021 02:50
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★★
(2120)
keepit wrote:
I am very sure imo that the knee was the proximate cause and but for that cause floyd would be alive today. I'm not an expert.


Are you saying there is no possibility at all that Floyd died of heart failure?

Remember you are under oath.


ANY mask is better than no mask, even if you have to resort to putting a tightly fit plastic bag over your head-COVIDEXPERTGFM

I don't have a GoFundMe, but I do have a PO Box (#666)-COVIDEXPERTGFM
Edited on 15-04-2021 02:51
15-04-2021 02:51
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15559)
keepit wrote:
Gas,
I had a good answer on my reply but it somehow disappeared. I'll get back to you.

Failing to answer a question put to you in court? Judge ain't gonna like that....


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
15-04-2021 02:56
keepit
★★★★★
(2235)
i'm not under oath.
15-04-2021 02:59
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15559)
keepit wrote:
Gas,
I haven't had any paramedic experience in more than 30 years. No court in the land would consider me an expert. I'm not an expert.

We know.
keepit wrote:
They did an autopsy and it didn't show any covid related damage to floyd's lung or heart. The arteries had long standing narrowing so covid isn't responsible for that as far as anyone knows.

No one ever said it was except a bureaucrat trying to scam money from the federal government.
keepit wrote:
Since floyd was living just fine with cardiovascular disease and with drug abuse i'm certain to a reasonable level that floyd didn't die that day from either of those.

No, he wasn't living just fine.
keepit wrote:
This is not to say that he wouldn't die from those problems at some more distant point in the future.

Turned out to be on that day. Meh.
keepit wrote:
You are wrong that there is a certain level of fentanyl that always causes death.

Yes there is. Apparently you deny toxicology as well.
keepit wrote:
The level is much different among different people.

Nope. It's the same.
keepit wrote:
Floyd had a level of tolerance that made him capable of living with much higher levels than people who aren't opioid users.

No such thing.
keepit wrote:
The combined restriction of his breathing by the police is what caused his low oxygen level.

His blood oxygen level was found to be normal. There was no restriction to his breathing. You are denying anatomy again.
keepit wrote:
Don't forget, this was only a $20 crime.

No, it wasn't. He pass quite a few of these, AND he was high as kite and a threat to the public. All illegal.
keepit wrote:
He should have been issued a notice to appear in court and shouldn't have been subdued in any way.

No. He SHOULD have been arrested immediately.
keepit wrote:
Yes, i can tell you that i am certain that floyd died because of chauvin's actions and not from substance abuse or cardiovascular problems.

Because you deny anatomy, the autopsy report, the videos, Floyd's criminal, drug, and medical history, and English. Floyd and Chauvin are proper nouns. They are capitalized. The word 'I' is also a proper noun. It is capitalized.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
15-04-2021 02:59
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9190)
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:Gas, I had a good answer on my reply but it somehow disappeared. I'll get back to you.

Failing to answer a question put to you in court? Judge ain't gonna like that....

Everybody knows that a standard tactic in court is to turn to the judge and say "Your Honor, I had a good answer for my cross-examination but it somehow disappeared. I'll get back to you." The judge will then tell the cross-examiner that the question has been adequately answered, to stop badgering the witness and to move on to the next question.

Everybody knows.

15-04-2021 03:01
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15559)
HarveyH55 wrote:
keepit wrote:
Gas,
I haven't had any paramedic experience in more than 30 years. No court in the land would consider me an expert. I'm not an expert.
They did an autopsy and it didn't show any covid related damage to floyd's lung or heart. The arteries had long standing narrowing so covid isn't responsible for that as far as anyone knows.
Since floyd was living just fine with cardiovascular disease and with drug abuse i'm certain to a reasonable level that floyd didn't die that day from either of those. This is not to say that he wouldn't die from those problems at some more distant point in the future.
You are wrong that there is a certain level of fentanyl that always causes death. The level is much different among different people. Floyd had a level of tolerance that made him capable of living with much higher levels than people who aren't opioid users.
The combined restriction of his breathing by the police is what caused his low oxygen level.
Don't forget, this was only a $20 crime. He should have been issued a notice to appear in court and shouldn't have been subdued in any way.
Yes, i can tell you that i am certain that floyd died because of chauvin's actions and not from substance abuse or cardiovascular problems.


Floyd died because of his own bad choices that day. He chose to pass a fake $20, probably wasn't the first one either. Instead of just getting in the police car, he wanted to play games, and passively resist. Did you see the tiny car they pulled him out of? Claustrophobic? People with heart problems, can usually do their regular, daily routine. It's when they have to do something a little more strenuous, where they run into trouble. Committing crimes, taking drugs, and playing stupid games with the cops, is why he died.

As a paramedic, what was your typical response time? 8-9 minutes seems pretty good, for the crew in the Floyd case, but I'm no expert.

Keepit was never a paramedic. He's making stuff up. He doesn't even know basic anatomy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
15-04-2021 03:01
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15559)
keepit wrote:
Harvey,
I didn't work in an ambulance. I did sort of triage work.

I don't believe you. Your medical knowledge is nil. You don't have enough to do triage work. You're a liar, dude.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
15-04-2021 03:02
keepit
★★★★★
(2235)
itn,
When someone says something that doesn't fit in with your worldview, you frequent answer is "liar" or "i don't believe you".
You can do better.
Hmmm, come to think of it, maybe you can't.
Edited on 15-04-2021 03:07
15-04-2021 03:05
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15559)
keepit wrote:
Gas,
Yes, in my non-expert opinion they were FATALLY low due to the knee and the other cops.

Knees on the back or even on the back of the neck does not change blood oxygen levels.
keepit wrote:
They were lowered also because of other reasons (coronary artery disease)

Coronary artery disease does not change blood oxygen levels either.
keepit wrote:
but not fatally lowered because of other reasons. That's really it.

Floyd's blood oxygen level was found to be normal.
keepit wrote:
Here's a good one - the ME that said carbon monoxide may have contributed to floyd's death actually didn't know if the police car was running or not!

There was no indication of CO in the toxicology report.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
Page 1 of 212>





Join the debate golly wolly polywoggles:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact