15-04-2021 03:09
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21624)
keepit wrote:
Floyd was living just fine with his medical problems

No, he wasn't.
keepit wrote:
and then chauvin came along.

Because he was called to deal with a individual that was as high as a kite, wouldn't leave, passed a fake $20, threatening people, etc. Floyd then decided to resist arrest for these felonies, compounding his felonies with yet another. In this case, the cops and medical response was too late. Floyd died from the drug overdose.
keepit wrote:
That was what caused his death imo but i'm not an expert. Cardiovascular disease is a normal occurrence in life. It didn't kill him. Drugs are also fairly normal ever since humans discovered them. They didn't kill floyd.

A drug overdose is not cardiovascular disease. Denial of basic anatomy. Drugs kill. Stay off that shit.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-04-2021 03:10
(21624)
keepit wrote:
I am very sure imo that the knee was the proximate cause and but for that cause floyd would be alive today. I'm not an expert.

Denial of basic anatomy again. The officer's knee was not on Floyd's windpipe nor on any blood vessel leading to the brain.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-04-2021 03:11
(21624)
keepit wrote:
i'm not under oath.

You would be if put on the witness stand and had a lawyer asking you these questions. Also remember that intentionally failing to answer a question is contempt of court. You could even be fined (or even jailed) for that.

The Parrot Killer

15-04-2021 03:14
(21624)
keepit wrote:
itn,
When someone says something that doesn't fit in with your worldview, you frequent answer is "liar" or "i don't believe you".

You claimed to be a medical expert, then you claimed to have worked in the medical field as a paramedic years ago, then you claimed to have 'sort of' worked in triage.

I don't believe any of it. You have no knowledge of basic anatomy. You deny toxicology. You have no clue what you are talking about.

The Parrot Killer

15-04-2021 03:17
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
I didn't claim to be a medical expert.
You're having a DOR episode.
15-04-2021 04:04
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14450)
keepit wrote: I didn't claim to be a medical expert.

What date of recovery? You are gibbering again.

15-04-2021 04:11
(14450)
keepit wrote:itn, ... You can do better.

I know I can.

keepit, you are a completely dishonest dumbschitt. You would be hard-pressed to find even one honest thing that you have posted on this site. You have not positively contributed to this forum as far as I can tell.

Yep, that was easy.

15-04-2021 04:58
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
IBdaMann wrote:
keepit wrote:itn, ... You can do better.

I know I can.

keepit, you are a completely dishonest dumbschitt. You would be hard-pressed to find even one honest thing that you have posted on this site. You have not positively contributed to this forum as far as I can tell.

Yep, that was easy.

I have to disagree on one small item.

If it weren't for keepit, we wouldn't have Marvin the Moron. I love this little dude!

@keepit...

I have a medical procedure tomorrow morning that will leave me nothing better to do for 4 days than go over your testimony. It's full of holes. The court will graciously grant immunity if you wish to change any statements in the next 12 hours.

I sure hope my surgeon sort of knows what he's doing.

Signing out for at least 17 hrs.....

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Attached image:

Edited on 15-04-2021 05:06
15-04-2021 05:06
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
Just now watching brooklyn center hostility. It looks bad. Too many protestors.
I actually pray for the cops and the protestors every single night. For the last 2-3 years.

Gas,
Good luck with your procedure. I haven't given any testimony. That's just something your mind has made up. I haven't prepared for such a thing. stick to reality.
For Better Information contact the google folks.
Edited on 15-04-2021 05:13
15-04-2021 08:55
(14450)
GasGuzzler wrote:I have to disagree on one small item. If it weren't for keepit, we wouldn't have Marvin the Moron. I love this little dude!

It's Marvin D. Moron, aka the "C-Clamp Kid" and "Brian Daed".

15-04-2021 16:31
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Marv D. Moron
CAN HE THINK STRAIGHT??
Marv D. Moron
NO HE CAN'T!!!

15-04-2021 17:12
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
We're just having a conversation here. Nothing more.
Don't get your wacko up.
15-04-2021 20:47
(21624)
keepit wrote:
I didn't claim to be a medical expert.

You're a liar, keepit.

The Parrot Killer

16-04-2021 00:47
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
go away
16-04-2021 00:57
(3314)
keepit wrote:
go away

Aweeeeeeeee.... wuddle keepit is gwumpy at ITN... wuddle keepit thwoh a hissy fit and stomp away from ITN.... wahhhhhhh....

Wuddle keepit talk like Bawney Fwank...
Edited on 16-04-2021 00:59
16-04-2021 02:06
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
gfm7175 wrote:
Marv D. Moron
CAN HE THINK STRAIGHT??
Marv D. Moron
NO HE CAN'T!!!

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Attached image:

Edited on 16-04-2021 02:39
16-04-2021 16:19
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Marv D. Moron
CAN HE THINK STRAIGHT??
Marv D. Moron
NO HE CAN'T!!!

Couldn't've said it any better myself. Brilliant!! You have just earned yourself another Christocoin. Well done!

17-04-2021 01:36
(14450)
GasGuzzler wrote:[apparently speechless]

I have an interesting update for GasGuzzler FYSA:

French Science Team Commissioned to Find the Golden C-Clamp
April 16, 2021 5:25 PM EDT
IBDaMann

The French Academy of Science has announced that it has commissioned a team of distinguished scientists, mathematicians and explorers to embark on a quest to find the Golden C-Clamp, the legendary device that enables any moron to find the internet and to bang on a keyboard. An official spokesperson for L Académie des sciences expressed the highest confidence that by the end of August of this year, they would have the Golden C-Clamp in their posession, or barring that, the Holy Grail.

The French academy is attempting to regain some lost credibility from their "Find the Equator" blunder of the early 18th century which they are still trying to live down. In 1735, L Académie des sciences was chartered to use their advanced mathematics and science to precisely locate the equator line, and ended up coming in second place to 8th-century indigenous tribes who had no trouble finding the equator without any science or math, and building a temple directly on it. The big question buzzing around scientific circles at the time was how the advanced mathematics of the French team prevented them from seeing the Pre-Incan observatory directly on the equator, and instead led them more than 100 meters off target to the south.

Today, the French academy believes that upgrades to the Global Positioning System, obviously not available in the 18th century, will assure them of success in their quest. Once the Golden C-clamp is discovered, France plans on wasting no time in trying to unlock its secrets, and to use it as a bargaining chip in negotiations with Joe Biden who is rumored to be racing to find the legendary prize himself.

17-04-2021 05:06
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]GasGuzzler wrote:[apparently speechless]

Sorry guys. GasGuzzler is having a rough day after surgery.
I'll try and have some meaningful climate tomorrow.

17-04-2021 05:49
(14450)
GasGuzzler wrote:Sorry guys. GasGuzzler is having a rough day after surgery.
I'll try and have some meaningful climate tomorrow.

May Climate be with you and rush you to a speedy recovery. I bet the doctor has already advised you to avoid any CO2 tanks in your garage lest you develop a fever above what you otherwise should be.

Is there any gravity where you are trying to recover from surgery. If so, it might be negatively affecting your revovery with the negative work and all, you know, as the air continues to compress. Maybe skydiving is the best option for you right now. Have someone check to see if they have any parachutes in the gift shop.

You heal up and we'll catch you when we catch you, Climate willing.

Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate golly wolly polywoggles:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact