Remember me
▼ Content

glad

glad15-07-2023 21:14
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
I'm glad some of the posters here convinced people there is no such thing as global warming. You guys are SO smart. You know who you are.
NOTTT...!!!!
Edited on 15-07-2023 21:16
15-07-2023 21:39
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21628)
keepit wrote:
I'm glad some of the posters here convinced people there is no such thing as global warming. You guys are SO smart. You know who you are.
NOTTT...!!!!

Okay. Define it.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
RE: they only convinced themselves15-07-2023 21:55
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(597)
keepit wrote:
NOTTT...!!!!

Actually, I'm pretty sure that there has never been a case of someone coming to this website and getting their mind changed about the reality of climate change.

I'm pretty sure that nobody has ever been persuaded to believe that climate change is a "buzzword" because of the convincing arguments presented here.

Keepit asked a fair question about "what is a troll?"

I would say that this website attracts a special kind of troll.

Basic profile of climate-debate.com troll:

He is an angry white male who voted for Donald Trump.

He once attempted to study science at an institution of higher learning, but dropped out in order to avoid flunking out.

During his weekend at the college, he learned a tiny bit of scientific sounding vocabulary.

He resents the hell out of those who were able to succeed where he failed and completed their training to become actual scientists in the real world.

He cannot support any argument with citable evidence, so he simply declares his omnicience and then resorts to ad hominem attacks.

He loves to say things like:

"You are a moron" "Go and learn some science" "You don't even know what science is" "You... you... you..." (because scientific facts are very personal)

He doesn't even pretend to understand the text of scientific papers or textbooks. Calls it all "gibber babble" or "buzzwords".

Because everyone ELSE is "scientifically illiterate".

He just makes shit up on the fly to support whatever claim he makes.

He is a sad and lonely little fellow, so desperate for attention and company that he'll settle for what he gets in this rabbit hole.

And his capacity for cognitive dissonance is astounding.

He might be living where they will set new records this week for the hottest day yet recorded, and he will refuse to believe his own backyard thermometer.

But there is no risk that anyone will take him seriously.

He has never once persuaded anyone in the real world that his knowledge of science is valid, or that his arguments even make sense.

Even those who never studied science can see immediately that he is faking it with all the big words.

He came here to preach his religion of anti science.

Which requires a whole lot of FAITH, because you have to refuse to believe a whole lot of evidence.

He takes comfort in the fact that there are as many as five other people who also hate liberal democrats and PhD scientists as much as he does.

The same cognitive dissonance that enables him to ignore all the evidence of climate change makes it possible for him to believe that Trump won the 2020 election. By a LANDSLIDE, in fact!
16-07-2023 00:17
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
I believe there was an ice age, thousands of years ago. Obviously, it's warmed up quite a bit since then... Most of the thawing had little to nothing to do with burning stuff. I've never doubt the warming, just the man-caused conclusion, by a consensus of politically motivated 'scientists'. Pretty sure that during the dinosaur-days, the planet was hot and humid, ideal for plant growth. Those monstrosities must have had a huge appetite. Nothing really indicates we have reached peak recovery from the last ice age. So. of course there is going to be continued warming. CO2 levels will rise, naturally from volcanoes and wildfires. Guess it sort of sucks for warm-blooded critters. Science isn't faith-based, or political, which is what climate-change is based on.
16-07-2023 08:30
(21628)
Im a BM wrote:
keepit wrote:
NOTTT...!!!!

Actually, I'm pretty sure that there has never been a case of someone coming to this website and getting their mind changed about the reality of climate change.

There is no reality to climate change. Climate cannot change.
Im a BM wrote:
I'm pretty sure that nobody has ever been persuaded to believe that climate change is a "buzzword" because of the convincing arguments presented here.

Denial of history. Attempted proof by void. Define 'climate change'. Until you do, it is a meaningless buzzword.
Im a BM wrote:

...annnnd the ad hominem...
Im a BM wrote:

Not a troll.
Im a BM wrote:
He once attempted to study science at an institution of higher learning, but dropped out in order to avoid flunking out.

You are describing yourself. Inversion fallacy .
Im a BM wrote:
During his weekend at the college, he learned a tiny bit of scientific sounding vocabulary.

You are describing yourself. Inversion fallacy.
Im a BM wrote:
He resents the hell out of those who were able to succeed where he failed and completed their training to become actual scientists in the real world.

Im a BM wrote:
He cannot support any argument with citable evidence, so he simply declares his omnicience and then resorts to ad hominem attacks.

Im a BM wrote:

"You are a moron" "Go and learn some science" "You don't even know what science is" "You... you... you..." (because scientific facts are very personal)

Im a BM wrote:
He doesn't even pretend to understand the text of scientific papers or textbooks. Calls it all "gibber babble" or "buzzwords".

Im a BM wrote:

Im a BM wrote:

Im a BM wrote:
He is a sad and lonely little fellow, so desperate for attention and company that he'll settle for what he gets in this rabbit hole.

Im a BM wrote:

Im a BM wrote:
He might be living where they will set new records this week for the hottest day yet recorded, and he will refuse to believe his own backyard thermometer.

There is no data. There is no 'record'. A backyard thermometer does not measure the temperature of the Earth.
Im a BM wrote:

Im a BM wrote:
He has never once persuaded anyone in the real world that his knowledge of science is valid, or that his arguments even make sense.

Im a BM wrote:
Even those who never studied science can see immediately that he is faking it with all the big words.

Im a BM wrote:

Im a BM wrote:
Which requires a whole lot of FAITH, because you have to refuse to believe a whole lot of evidence.

Im a BM wrote:
He takes comfort in the fact that there are as many as five other people who also hate liberal democrats and PhD scientists as much as he does.

Science is not a PhD or any other degree, certification, credential, or any other sanctification. There are a hell of a lot more than five people that hate Democrats.
Im a BM wrote:
The same cognitive dissonance that enables him to ignore all the evidence of climate change makes it possible for him to believe that Trump won the 2020 election. By a LANDSLIDE, in fact!

There was no 2020 election.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
16-07-2023 08:42
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
I just noticed that my "glad" thread is right after the post about the death of the body builder. Very sorry about that. I didn't know what i was doing.
RE: Thank you for sharing that16-07-2023 08:48
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(597)
Into the Night wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
keepit wrote:
NOTTT...!!!!

Denial of history. Attempted proof by void. Define 'climate change'. Until you do, it is a meaningless buzzword.

Not a troll.

There is no data. There is no 'record'. A backyard thermometer does not measure the temperature of the Earth.

Science is not a PhD or any other degree, certification, credential, or any other sanctification. There are a hell of a lot more than five people that hate Democrats.

16-07-2023 17:49
(5197)
keepit wrote:
I just noticed that my "glad" thread is right after the post about the death of the body builder. Very sorry about that. I didn't know what i was doing.

Threads are sorted by most recent activity... Now, it's before Swan's gay-crush thread.
16-07-2023 17:49
(5197)
keepit wrote:

Threads are sorted by most recent activity... Now, it's before Swan's gay-crush thread.
RE: profile versus definition17-07-2023 18:35
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(597)
Im a BM wrote:
keepit wrote:
NOTTT...!!!!

The profile of a climate-debate.com troll is not a definition for trolls in general.

One defining feature of trolls in general is the personal attack.

Their posts usually require use of the word "you".

"You are a nothing" "You are a liar" "You are stupid, uneducated, gullible.."
"You ignore science" "You don't even know what science is"

or some other personal reference:

"(blah, blah, blah), dumbass."

Otherwise, it might just be a debate about ideas or presentations of arguments, maybe even discussion of objective evidence.... BORING!
17-07-2023 19:20
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14450)
Im a BM wrote: Actually, I'm pretty sure that there has never been a case of someone coming to this website and getting their mind changed about the reality of climate change.

This is because no one has ever come to this site with a definition of the global climate that could possibly be changed.

You are completely aware of this. You are just another in the long list of dishonest preachers.

Im a BM wrote:I'm pretty sure that nobody has ever been persuaded to believe that climate change is a "buzzword" because of the convincing arguments presented here.

Belief is irrelevant. All who come here are informed of such.

Im a BM wrote: Keepit asked a fair question about "what is a troll?"

To you, a "troll" is anyone who doesn't believe your WACKY ideology, to include asking you to provide definitions for the empty buzzwords of your ideology.

To me, a "troll" is a lying warmizombie who intends only to preach scientific illiteracy and to whine like a fuqqing baby about somehow being a victim if somebody doesn't worship his ideology as he orders.
18-07-2023 03:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
NOTTT...!!!!

Okay. Define it.

The globe has been warming for 22,000 years or since the last ice age ebbed

This is not in doubt, as is not in doubt that humans started or are causing this warming trend

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
18-07-2023 06:40
(14450)
Swan wrote:The globe has been warming for 22,000 years

Yes, and the globe has been cooling equally, per equilibrium, over that same period.

Hey, Swan, are you aware that the warming/cooling combination has likely been occurring for much longer than a mere 22,000 years?

Swan wrote: ... or since the last ice age ebbed

Do you have any rationale to offer as to why a rational adult should believe that there was ever an "ice age"? Would you care to define what you mean by an "ice age"?

Swan wrote: This is not in doubt,

It likely didn't happen since there is no reason it would. However, I get that you have strange, unsupported beliefs. You're entitled to your weird thoughts. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Swan wrote: ... as is not in doubt that humans started or are causing this warming trend

There is no doubt that this "warming trend" of which you speak is a WACKY delusion that you allowed others to plant in your gullible mind.

Today's episode of "Honking with Swan" was brought to you by the words "Gullible" and "Amphibious."
Attached image:

18-07-2023 13:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:

Yes, and the globe has been cooling equally, per equilibrium, over that same period.

Hey, Swan, are you aware that the warming/cooling combination has likely been occurring for much longer than a mere 22,000 years?

Do you have any rationale to offer as to why a rational adult should believe that there was ever an "ice age"? Would you care to define what you mean by an "ice age"?

It likely didn't happen since there is no reason it would. However, I get that you have strange, unsupported beliefs. You're entitled to your weird thoughts. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Swan wrote: ... as is not in doubt that humans started or are causing this warming trend

There is no doubt that this "warming trend" of which you speak is a WACKY delusion that you allowed others to plant in your gullible mind.

Today's episode of "Honking with Swan" was brought to you by the words "Gullible" and "Amphibious."

The current warming trend began 22,000 years ago, before that the global temps cooled for millions of years. Asswipes are free to babble otherwise, but this just adds to your insignificance. So babble on

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

18-07-2023 15:35
(14450)
Swan wrote:The current warming trend began 22,000 years ago,

Nope. There is no such thing as a weather trend. You have no knowledge of any global temperature to any usable accuracy.

before that the global temps cooled for millions of years.

You are asking others to believe that you are omniscient. Why should any rational adult believe you. If you are, in fact, omniscient concerning unobserved events of the distant past, you can explain in detail the cause(s) of these events ... so please do. Please peer into the unobserved past and narrate the play-by-play of what happened.
19-07-2023 03:21
(21628)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
NOTTT...!!!!

Okay. Define it.

The globe has been warming for 22,000 years or since the last ice age ebbed
Not a definition. Try again. Spewing your religious beliefs is not a definition.
Swan wrote:
This is not in doubt,[/quote]
Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism). I already know you are a fundamentalist religious nut.
Swan wrote:
as is not in doubt that humans started or are causing this warming trend

Define 'global warming'.

The Parrot Killer

19-07-2023 03:22
(21628)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

The current warming trend began 22,000 years ago, before that the global temps cooled for millions of years. Asswipes are free to babble otherwise, but this just adds to your insignificance. So babble on

Not a definition. Try again. Define 'global warming'. Spewing your religious chants is not a definition.

The Parrot Killer

RE: remembering Pee Wee Herman12-08-2023 12:16
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(597)
Im a BM wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
keepit wrote:
NOTTT...!!!!

Not a troll.

"You are describing yourself. Inversion fallacy." - ITN

"I know you are. But, what am I?" - Pee Wee Herman
RE: a special kind of troll12-08-2023 12:18
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(597)
Im a BM wrote:
keepit wrote:
NOTTT...!!!!

12-08-2023 13:54
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
keepit wrote:
NOTTT...!!!!

Global warming has been in effect for 22,000 years, it is a function of the natural Earth and has nothing to do with humans

ULTRA MAGA

Join the debate glad:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact