Remember me
▼ Content

Fox news

Fox news28-06-2020 05:32
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
One of the Fox News guests just said this, "Sure, white people owned slaves, but also, white people ended slavery (in the Civil War )". By pointing out this quote i'm not trying to call things square. They are sooo far from being square. Just saying.
28-06-2020 07:20
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14413)
keepit wrote:They are sooo far from being square. Just saying.

Agreed. They're completely eliptical. The two foci give it away.

(X-h)^2*b^2 + (Y-k)^2*a^2 = (a*b)^2

Ignore those who insist that they are sinusoidal.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
28-06-2020 08:51
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
keepit wrote:They are sooo far from being square. Just saying.

Agreed. They're completely eliptical. The two foci give it away.

(X-h)^2*b^2 + (Y-k)^2*a^2 = (a*b)^2

Ignore those who insist that they are sinusoidal.

If that were sinusoidal it'd be something like y = asin (bx + c) + d. That's sinusoidal, it can be graphed. What you showed is more like a quadratic equation where we need to find the lowest common denominator. Basically what are both sides of the equation divisible by so they are in equilibrium.
If you can figure that out then you'll know why the left side of the equation equals the right side of the equal sign. There's a common value that they're both divisible by.
With the asin, it's actually a * sine which is opposite side divided by the adjacent side when considering a right triangle. Since you don't seem to know the difference between functions, just wanted to make sure you weren't confusing them IBDM. After all, tmiddles thinks Golden Gate Park is in South Africa.
He probably doesn't know that the Golden Gate Bridge was built during the Great Depression because it created jobs just like the Hoover Dam did. Those were government projects meant to inject money into the US economy.
If you guys like, we could discuss how federal spending didn't help things during the Great Depression which was caused by putting all of our money in the stock market. People bought stock on margin and when those margins were called, they didn't have the money to cover.
That's one way in which debt created value in the "Roaring 20s". That "inflated" the economy.

(X-h)^2 + (Y-k)^2 might be the common divisor for what IBDM posted. That's the left side of the equal sign is divided by that while the right side of the = sign is divided by 1. Then you might have a solution for what he posted. But then if no one likes the answer, does it matter?
This basically means that (X-h)^2 + (Y-k)^2 = 1. I think if you guys work the problem, you'll find that's the answer. But if you don't like it, it doesn't matter, does it?
If you don't get it, (a*b)^2 = 1. And anything times 1 that equals 1 has a value of 1. Otherwise (X-h)^2 + (Y-k)^2 has no meaning.

Edited on 28-06-2020 09:14

Join the debate Fox news:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Breaking News. Liberal turd Dianne Feinstein croaked and as such I will mourn in my030-09-2023 02:00
Breaking News- Please call 843-963-3600, if you have seen our crashed F35 Lego jet219-09-2023 14:52
fox news3516-09-2023 13:27
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
The retards at FOX news claim 74 year old rapist teacher faces 600 years behind bars004-08-2023 23:48
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact