Remember me
▼ Content

Experimental results proves CO2 does not increase temperature, so why still debate?

Experimental results proves CO2 does not increase temperature, so why still debate?21-01-2016 03:26
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
CO2 increased from 275 ppm to 403 ppm with no change in temperature. 125,000 years ago it was 3 to 4 C warmer than today's world when CO2 was 280 ppm. Experimentally, we can conclude CO2 is a plant food having no effect on temperature.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eemian

There is an argument that there is a hundreds of years of lag between change in CO2 and temperature change, but I don't think this is correct. If you think about it, we have summer and winter within the same year due to changes in sunlight intensity. It doesn't take hundreds of years for temperature to respond to changes in sunlight intensity. Not to mention, CO2 only increases by like 2 ppm per year, a tiny effect on temperature, so no reason Earth does not adjust to a new equilibrium every year in response.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sKX20WhKS4
Edited on 21-01-2016 03:28
22-01-2016 02:29
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
I could give a d about theory. Science is about the scientific method, experimentation. If experimentation shows there is greenhouse effect, then there is. If experimentation does not show there is greenhouse effect, then there isn't. Simple as that.
17-05-2017 23:12
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
I could give a d about theory. Science is about the scientific method, experimentation. If experimentation shows there is greenhouse effect, then there is. If experimentation does not show there is greenhouse effect, then there isn't. Simple as that.

But you can see in virtually every mainstream media article that includes the slightest mention of the weather: "because of climate change".

Most of this is driven by an extreme left wing media who for eight years was driven by an extreme left wing government.

From the statement of the chairman of the IPCC: "this isn't about climate change, this is about reapportioning the world's resources." This is plainly a one world government grab.

Always remember, any government powerful enough to give you all you need is powerful enough to take all you have. And history shows that to have ALWAYS been the case.

The most recent example if Venezuela which the media is studiously ignoring since the masses want to get rid of communism.
18-05-2017 18:09
James_
★★★★★
(2248)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:

Tai,
There was a time when a person would create a hypothesis and then test it. I'm not sure why climate scientists rely on computer models without having physical experiments to verify the basis of such modeling.

Jim
18-05-2017 18:50
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
James_ wrote:
Tai Hai Chen wrote:

Tai,
There was a time when a person would create a hypothesis and then test it. I'm not sure why climate scientists rely on computer models without having physical experiments to verify the basis of such modeling.

Jim

Too many things cannot be tested. So you form a model and then make sure that it demonstrates the conditions that are now. You then play with the conditions to see the results.

Unfortunately this really doesn't work very often. While doing a classified project for the military I damaged my lungs due to dumbass models and stupid physicists that do not understand the slightest normal safety procedures.

A doctor I have now tells me that my lungs appear to work fine now. He says that unless under continuous stress they can heal a great deal.

Join the debate Experimental results proves CO2 does not increase temperature, so why still debate?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Tell your old college professors to check out climate-debate.com for biogeochemistry31609-05-2024 00:20
Fossil Fuel Substitution for reduced emission of CO2, mercury, lead, arsenic, cadmium..40807-05-2024 19:48
Can we trust the satellite and surface-based temperature records?123-04-2024 16:21
Gravity Has Energy Debate3303-02-2024 17:02
We mourn the passing of climate debate.com1504-12-2023 17:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact