Remember me
▼ Content

Deadly Glaciers


Deadly Glaciers29-03-2021 02:18
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3369)
https://abcnews.go.com/US/dead-helicopter-crash-alaskan-glacier/story?id=76737574

Ir wouldn't have happened, if the damn things would have melted 10 years ago, as Al Gore proclaimed in his award winning fauxamentary. I heard about it on the radio, so googled it, when I got home. Seems that glaciers are a serious hazard, and the kill a lot of people every year. Save the glaciers from melting, so they can continue killing people? Madness!
29-03-2021 19:13
SwanProfile picture★★★☆☆
(565)
HarveyH55 wrote:
https://abcnews.go.com/US/dead-helicopter-crash-alaskan-glacier/story?id=76737574

Ir wouldn't have happened, if the damn things would have melted 10 years ago, as Al Gore proclaimed in his award winning fauxamentary. I heard about it on the radio, so googled it, when I got home. Seems that glaciers are a serious hazard, and the kill a lot of people every year. Save the glaciers from melting, so they can continue killing people? Madness!


Glaciers are not dangerous to the people that are smart enough to leave them alone
29-03-2021 22:51
James___
★★★★★
(4481)
HarveyH55 wrote:
https://abcnews.go.com/US/dead-helicopter-crash-alaskan-glacier/story?id=76737574

Ir wouldn't have happened, if the damn things would have melted 10 years ago, as Al Gore proclaimed in his award winning fauxamentary. I heard about it on the radio, so googled it, when I got home. Seems that glaciers are a serious hazard, and the kill a lot of people every year. Save the glaciers from melting, so they can continue killing people? Madness!



You're sick Harvey. Get help. Nothing says why they were there. Maybe they wanted to watch the sunset in Alaska as you and IBDM do in Florida? It's okay for 2 guys to do that but what if they were tourists going hunting?
Yep, they might've owned guns and were out to kill some game. But since GasGuzzler is a friend of yours as well as IBDMs, if they were hunters, you just used their deaths to say they were avoidable.
And if you were familiar with Alaska, just as much a chance of it being a hunting expedition. If they were scientists I think that would have been mentioned because it would show what risks scientists will expose themselves to.
So as for myself, hunters wouldn't have died if they didn't love their guns and killing things. Scientists on a helicopter would've been known but not hunters.
If they were hunters, it's their fault for owning guns and wanting to kill, right Harvey? With the article written the way it was, people can feel sorry for them. Then later people will be feeling sorry for guys who owned guns and were out to kill something.

@All, who those on the helicopter are and were is known, it is possible that until next of kin is notified of the deaths that no names can be released. Standard protocol for the police and the media allows for that.
What Harvey has shown is how damaging conjecture can be. But to say that it is global warning's fault is just absolute ignorance.
29-03-2021 23:02
James___
★★★★★
(4481)
And Harvey, we are back to you, IBDM, Chief ITN, GasGuzzler and those of your faith that Trump is God. And that as the divine leader from a grandfather who was an illegal immigrant, we need his kind, those of the illegal immigrant to show us they way. Legal immigrants do nothing for America and Trump is the truth of illegal immigration. They simply make our country greater than what a legal immigrant can do.
From now on Harvey, I will support illegal immigration because it gave us Trump. America should be thankful for illegal immigrants and hate those who come here legally. As for you and gfm, both of you are truly on the path of righteousness.

All Hail (Heil) Trump !!!
Edited on 29-03-2021 23:42
30-03-2021 00:32
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9089)
James___ wrote:
And Harvey, we are back to you, IBDM, Chief ITN, GasGuzzler and those of your faith that Trump is God ... [raving deleted] ... All Hail (Heil) Trump !!!


You are ranting and raving incoherently. Do you think heavy drugs and alcohol might help your situation? Give it a try, and listen to Rammstein while you are at it for good measure. Then you'll really tear it up.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
30-03-2021 00:48
James___
★★★★★
(4481)
If you don't get it Harvey, when I was in the US Navy, I was stationed on board the USS Kitty Hawk. It was dry docked in Bremerton, Wa. My brother Harold lived with our parents in the Seattle area.
I'd visit and then he'd drive me to the Bremerton ferry in my car. Then on a weekend when I did not have duty, me and my father would fix it. Like how do push rods become bent? When he broke a part of the frame, I sold the car.
My brother was handicapped because his ankle was crushed at 17 in a work place accident. He was not encouraged to go to school. When I let him take my car out racing and then sold it, that let him know that he was missing out on life.
The car was a 1967 GTO with a built Big Block 400. 140 mph down the freeway was easy. I bought the car because it would appreciate in value. With my brother, it let him know there was more to life.
And as you say Harvey, "I've worked in the same warehouse for 27 years". My brother living at home with mom and dad. His racing my car was an escape from an oppressive way of life. With me, I took it to 120 MPH, then I buried the speedometer and then I punched it, one time. I loved how the engine sounded. Easily over 140 but the speedo only went to 120. You can understand, right?
In reality, I'm probably the person who motivated my brother to get a life. That'd explain why my mother hated me. We have to grow as people. If not, there is the grave. And in a way I owe you a lot of Thanks Harvey. I am going to remember the relationship that me and my brother had differently. He passed away from cancer at 55. And yet if not for my letting him "borrow" my car to go racing, he might've never married and had a family.
And in retrospect, for whatever problems we had, we were still brothers and it might all go back to, "want to borrow my car to go racing"?
I simply let him know that there was more to life than sitting at home doing nothing but watching TV. Might be why my dad liked me. I got my brother out of his house and into his life.
30-03-2021 01:09
James___
★★★★★
(4481)
And with you Harvey, take time to interact with people in person. Volunteer somewhere. It'll get you out of your house and around other people. Living is interacting and is never posting. Posting only shows that you have a life.
I never thought anyone would change how I thought about my family but you did.
As for my brother Harold, you only made him "kewl".
Edited on 30-03-2021 01:17
30-03-2021 02:20
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3369)
So, how does all this 'history', have anything to do with glaciers, or even 'climate change'?
30-03-2021 02:32
James___
★★★★★
(4481)
HarveyH55 wrote:
So, how does all this 'history', have anything to do with glaciers, or even 'climate change'?



You're the one who made the claim. Answer your own question. You even said with climate change, no glaciers should be there so what's the problem.
You're simply a loser. At the same time, IBDM, ITN, GasGuzzler and gfm will all support you. People died and it's because of climate change or because climate change isn't happening.
The reality is, there deaths have nothing to do with climate change but you and your friends will say those deaths prove your case. I find that disgusting and just outright sick. Yet for you and your friends, because one of you said something, the others will fall in line and agree.
If you don't get it Harvey, I'm not an American.I will disagree. But as IBDM told me, when you attack someone who is handicapped, you are encouraging discussion.
Care to discuss crapsacks and ilesotomies from a medical perspective? You know, is defecating in a bag better than draining into a bag? IBDM wants us to discuss this in his forum. I'll start a thread and post pictures.
30-03-2021 04:45
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15508)
James, you are ranting incoherently and wandering from one random topic to another. Your persecution problem is YOUR problem. No one is persecuting you. You are just whining.
30-03-2021 05:23
James___
★★★★★
(4481)
As Harvey said
Ir wouldn't have happened, if the damn things would have melted 10 years ago, as Al Gore proclaimed in his award winning fauxamentary.


No one would have died if the glaciers melted the way they should have said Harvey. Why is he blaming glaciers for killing people? What I said was just my having some fun. I did not blame glaciers for the deaths of people. Harvey did butt he is your butty, right?
30-03-2021 05:52
James___
★★★★★
(4481)
HarveyH55 wrote:
So, how does all this 'history', have anything to do with glaciers, or even 'climate change'?



You have no life Harvey. You are claiming that glaciers killed people. Why?
You're the smart one Harvey. You've never left home. You're safe because home is all you know. You can't go outside because it might kill you.
From your perspective, you're smart because those glaciers didn't kill you, those glaciers killed them. What is that like Harvey?
What I posted was about letting my brother know that there was a life outside of the home he knew. You never opened the door and looked outside. I inadvertently showed it to him. And now I'm the bad guy. I can accept that.
30-03-2021 05:55
James___
★★★★★
(4481)
As for glaciers killing people, it happens all of the time. Glaciers move and their slopes are treacherous. Venture at your own peril. Yet people will do things that they know might cost them their lives. But most who visit this forum have had an easy life. Sometimes things can't be put into the proper perspective.
30-03-2021 07:32
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3369)
James___ wrote:
As for glaciers killing people, it happens all of the time. Glaciers move and their slopes are treacherous. Venture at your own peril. Yet people will do things that they know might cost them their lives. But most who visit this forum have had an easy life. Sometimes things can't be put into the proper perspective.


Try putting what you call you life, into the proper perspective. Just because you want something, doesn't mean everyone has to provide for you. Your only handicap, is in your head. Most people find a way to work around their physical limitations, and live a reasonably productive life. Losers, accept defeat, and live in the bottom of a whiskey jug. I don't know why you constantly whine and complain about your life, like we are going to buy it, and do anything to change it for you. It's your life, and it's always going to suck, until you decide to make different choices. Crying never solved any problems. Learned a long time ago, there is no helping a person, who has no interest in helping themselves. they will always be crying for more help, and angry if they don't get what they want, when they want it. You are always going to be angry and disappointed in people, because most sane people aren't going to play your pity game. That's why you have no job, no friends, and can't sell your perpetual motion machine.
31-03-2021 04:54
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★★
(2109)
James___ wrote:
But most who visit this forum have had an easy life.

Seriously??!! Names please!


ANY mask is better than no mask, even if you have to resort to putting a tightly fit plastic bag over your head-COVIDEXPERTGFM

I don't have a GoFundMe, but I do have a PO Box (#666)-COVIDEXPERTGFM




Join the debate Deadly Glaciers:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
All Secret Societies Groups Are Making Deadly Mistakes About The End Time & Do Not Understand Ancient115-01-2021 10:30
Many Secret Societies Groups Governments Are Making Many Catastrophe Deadly Mistakes114-08-2020 06:21
Coronaflu is DEADLY!324-06-2020 18:03
a cooler world is a deadly world502-04-2020 00:31
Cause of global warming: melting glaciers.2425-07-2019 18:35
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact