Remember me
▼ Content

How do and did glaciers change the landscape



Page 1 of 3123>
How do and did glaciers change the landscape11-11-2022 17:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Glaciers are moving bodies of ice that can change entire landscapes. They sculpt mountains, carve valleys, and move vast quantities of rock and sediment. In the past, glaciers have covered more than one third of Earth's surface, and they continue to flow and to shape features in many places.

Glaciers and the landscapes they have shaped provide invaluable information about past climates and offer keys to understanding climate change today.

https://www.nps.gov/subjects/geology/glacial-landforms.htm#:~:text=Glaciers%20are%20moving%20bodies%20of,quantities%20of%20rock%20and%20sediment.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
11-11-2022 19:01
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote: In the past, glaciers have covered more than one third of Earth's surface,

Possibly, but you are desperate for others to gullibly believe that this coverage occurred at the same time. You therefore leave it unstated because you are too cowardly to explicitly state your unsupported assumptions, lest they be summarily discarded by all those who require that support and realize that it simply is not forthcoming.

Swan wrote:Glaciers and the landscapes they have shaped

The contribution of glaciers to landscape is negligible. Geological activity and erosion is essentially all that is substantive. Erosion eliminates any contributions from glaciers.

Swan wrote: ... provide invaluable information about past climates

They provide effectively zero information, but do provide a modicum of fuel for speculation.

You are gullible.
.
Attached image:

11-11-2022 19:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: In the past, glaciers have covered more than one third of Earth's surface,

Possibly, but you are desperate for others to gullibly believe that this coverage occurred at the same time. You therefore leave it unstated because you are too cowardly to explicitly state your unsupported assumptions, lest they be summarily discarded by all those who require that support and realize that it simply is not forthcoming.

Swan wrote:Glaciers and the landscapes they have shaped

The contribution of glaciers to landscape is negligible. Geological activity and erosion is essentially all that is substantive. Erosion eliminates any contributions from glaciers.

Swan wrote: ... provide invaluable information about past climates

They provide effectively zero information, but do provide a modicum of fuel for speculation.

You are gullible.
.


Nah, I just like playing with retarded schizzo's like you, because you never dissapoink.

CIAO


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-11-2022 00:58
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
Glaciers are moving bodies of ice that can change entire landscapes. They sculpt mountains, carve valleys, and move vast quantities of rock and sediment.

So?
Swan wrote:
In the past, glaciers have covered more than one third of Earth's surface,

How do you know? Were you there?
Swan wrote:
and they continue to flow and to shape features in many places.

So?
Swan wrote:
Glaciers and the landscapes they have shaped provide invaluable information about past climates and offer keys to understanding climate change today.

A landscape is not a climate. There is no value associated with a climate. There is nothing to measure. Climate cannot change. There is no value associated with a climate to change. There is no such thing as a global climate.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
12-11-2022 01:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Glaciers are moving bodies of ice that can change entire landscapes. They sculpt mountains, carve valleys, and move vast quantities of rock and sediment.

So?
Swan wrote:
In the past, glaciers have covered more than one third of Earth's surface,

How do you know? Were you there?
Swan wrote:
and they continue to flow and to shape features in many places.

So?
Swan wrote:
Glaciers and the landscapes they have shaped provide invaluable information about past climates and offer keys to understanding climate change today.

A landscape is not a climate. There is no value associated with a climate. There is nothing to measure. Climate cannot change. There is no value associated with a climate to change. There is no such thing as a global climate.


LOL you are the clown who believes that the Earth cannot change and as such the Earth has always been exactly as it is right now.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa




According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-11-2022 06:31
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Glaciers are moving bodies of ice that can change entire landscapes. They sculpt mountains, carve valleys, and move vast quantities of rock and sediment.

So?
Swan wrote:
In the past, glaciers have covered more than one third of Earth's surface,

How do you know? Were you there?
Swan wrote:
and they continue to flow and to shape features in many places.

So?
Swan wrote:
Glaciers and the landscapes they have shaped provide invaluable information about past climates and offer keys to understanding climate change today.

A landscape is not a climate. There is no value associated with a climate. There is nothing to measure. Climate cannot change. There is no value associated with a climate to change. There is no such thing as a global climate.


LOL you are the clown who believes that the Earth cannot change and as such the Earth has always been exactly as it is right now.

Never said any such thing, dumbass. Word stuffing.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
12-11-2022 07:59
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4463)
Erosion is happening constantly, with, and without glaciers. Most of the still existing glaciers are near, or partially surrounded by mountains. Which provide a shadow, or shield from the melting effects of sunlight. Landslides and rock-slides are common erosion, which would deposit rocks and other crap on top of a glacier, not dug up by the glacier. Ice isn't a very good abrasive. Most everything naturally takes the path of least resistance. The bulldozer-effect of a large, slow moving mass of ice makes little sense. Glacier movement relies on the seasonal melt, and addition of ice. Any rock trapped by the ice, will eventual slip downward, do to gravity, until it reaches dry ground. The ice more likely to flow over, or around, as it's the path of least resistance. Instead of moraines, there should be a long trail of rocks left in a glacier's path. There will also be plenty of rock that was uncovered by the runoff, from the melting ice. Sand, dirt, and smaller particles get wash further downhill, before settling. Far as I know, nobody has purposely attempted to rapidly melt a glacier, to see what gets left behind. But, there are plenty of glaciers, and none show huge piles of rock and soil being pushed by the leading edge.
12-11-2022 13:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Glaciers are moving bodies of ice that can change entire landscapes. They sculpt mountains, carve valleys, and move vast quantities of rock and sediment.

So?
Swan wrote:
In the past, glaciers have covered more than one third of Earth's surface,

How do you know? Were you there?
Swan wrote:
and they continue to flow and to shape features in many places.

So?
Swan wrote:
Glaciers and the landscapes they have shaped provide invaluable information about past climates and offer keys to understanding climate change today.

A landscape is not a climate. There is no value associated with a climate. There is nothing to measure. Climate cannot change. There is no value associated with a climate to change. There is no such thing as a global climate.


LOL you are the clown who believes that the Earth cannot change and as such the Earth has always been exactly as it is right now.

Never said any such thing, dumbass. Word stuffing.


LOL you are the clown who believes that the Earth cannot change and as such the Earth has always been exactly as it is right now.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-11-2022 15:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Glaciers are moving bodies of ice that can change entire landscapes. They sculpt mountains, carve valleys, and move vast quantities of rock and sediment.

So?
Swan wrote:
In the past, glaciers have covered more than one third of Earth's surface,

How do you know? Were you there?
Swan wrote:
and they continue to flow and to shape features in many places.

So?
Swan wrote:
Glaciers and the landscapes they have shaped provide invaluable information about past climates and offer keys to understanding climate change today.

A landscape is not a climate. There is no value associated with a climate. There is nothing to measure. Climate cannot change. There is no value associated with a climate to change. There is no such thing as a global climate.


LOL you are the clown who believes that the Earth cannot change and as such the Earth has always been exactly as it is right now.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-11-2022 20:16
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Now you're just spamming.
12-11-2022 20:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Now you're just spamming.


Nope as your claim is that the Earth has no climate to change, which means that the Earth was always as it is today. Or in other words you are dumber than a Jehovah's Witness praying for their God to kill everyone, and that's pretty dumb.

So what's it like being nothing except a failed government lawyer


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-11-2022 22:43
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:Nope as your claim is that the Earth has no climate to change

That is not the claim. That is your egregious mischaracterization of the claim.

The claim is that

1. the earth has millions of climates, not any sort of contradictory "global" climate. You know this.

2. no climate has any sort of numerical values, therefore there is no way a climate can change. You know this as well. Any sort of weather, on the other hand, has associated numerical values and is constantly changing everywhere. Of course, there is no such thing as global weather, i.e. all weather is local. You know this, but you double down on confusing weather with climates.

At this point you are just spamming.
.
Attached image:


Edited on 12-11-2022 22:45
12-11-2022 22:52
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4463)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Now you're just spamming.


Nope as your claim is that the Earth has no climate to change, which means that the Earth was always as it is today. Or in other words you are dumber than a Jehovah's Witness praying for their God to kill everyone, and that's pretty dumb.

So what's it like being nothing except a failed government lawyer


Climate pertains only to a localized perception of the environment. And yes, it does change, it's called 'seasons'. Up north of Florida, I've heard they have four 'seasons' throughout the year. Many of the northern states are moving into the 'winter' season. I'm not there, but sometimes the TV news show snow and ice, so guess it got cold. Seems like only a few months ago, those same places were complaining about drought and heat waves. Guess God fixed their summer climate problem. I can assure you that the ice and snow, never makes it this far south. How can there be a global climate, when not all locations perceive their local environment the same?
13-11-2022 00:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Nope as your claim is that the Earth has no climate to change

That is not the claim. That is your egregious mischaracterization of the claim.

The claim is that

1. the earth has millions of climates, not any sort of contradictory "global" climate. You know this.

2. no climate has any sort of numerical values, therefore there is no way a climate can change. You know this as well. Any sort of weather, on the other hand, has associated numerical values and is constantly changing everywhere. Of course, there is no such thing as global weather, i.e. all weather is local. You know this, but you double down on confusing weather with climates.

At this point you are just spamming.
.


LOL, I hate to hurt your feelings, but nothing that you say matters in any way to anyone, because you are no one and nothing, which is why you spend your time babbling here on the dead end of the internet at a website with perhaps 8 known users all time.

However just for fun tell us that there was never an ice age on the Earth because I did not see it, because I need a laugh



CIAO


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
14-11-2022 04:03
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Now you're just spamming.


Nope as your claim is that the Earth has no climate to change, which means that the Earth was always as it is today.

False dichotomy fallacy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-11-2022 04:05
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Now you're just spamming.


Nope as your claim is that the Earth has no climate to change, which means that the Earth was always as it is today. Or in other words you are dumber than a Jehovah's Witness praying for their God to kill everyone, and that's pretty dumb.

So what's it like being nothing except a failed government lawyer


Climate pertains only to a localized perception of the environment. And yes, it does change, it's called 'seasons'. Up north of Florida, I've heard they have four 'seasons' throughout the year. Many of the northern states are moving into the 'winter' season. I'm not there, but sometimes the TV news show snow and ice, so guess it got cold. Seems like only a few months ago, those same places were complaining about drought and heat waves. Guess God fixed their summer climate problem. I can assure you that the ice and snow, never makes it this far south. How can there be a global climate, when not all locations perceive their local environment the same?

Climate has no value associated with it. It cannot change. Climate isn't a season.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-11-2022 04:06
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Nope as your claim is that the Earth has no climate to change

That is not the claim. That is your egregious mischaracterization of the claim.

The claim is that

1. the earth has millions of climates, not any sort of contradictory "global" climate. You know this.

2. no climate has any sort of numerical values, therefore there is no way a climate can change. You know this as well. Any sort of weather, on the other hand, has associated numerical values and is constantly changing everywhere. Of course, there is no such thing as global weather, i.e. all weather is local. You know this, but you double down on confusing weather with climates.

At this point you are just spamming.
.


LOL, I hate to hurt your feelings, but nothing that you say matters in any way to anyone, because you are no one and nothing, which is why you spend your time babbling here on the dead end of the internet at a website with perhaps 8 known users all time.

However just for fun tell us that there was never an ice age on the Earth because I did not see it, because I need a laugh

CIAO

Omniscience fallacy. Word stuffing. Trolling. Spamming.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-11-2022 20:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Now you're just spamming.


Nope as your claim is that the Earth has no climate to change, which means that the Earth was always as it is today.

False dichotomy fallacy.


LOL if that is the best that you have, I recommend that you call your Mommy for help


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
14-11-2022 21:05
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:False dichotomy fallacy.
LOL if that is the best that you have, I recommend that you call your Mommy for help

LOL, yawn, that's the best you have.
15-11-2022 00:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:False dichotomy fallacy.
LOL if that is the best that you have, I recommend that you call your Mommy for help

LOL, yawn, that's the best you have.


Am I your hero? or are you a trained parrot repeating what your master says?


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
16-11-2022 15:46
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:Am I your hero?

You absolutely know that you are.

Swan wrote: ... or are you a trained parrot repeating what your master says?

I'm standing by for your orders, sir. I'm standing by for your orders, sir.
Edited on 16-11-2022 15:47
16-11-2022 18:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Am I your hero?

You absolutely know that you are.

Swan wrote: ... or are you a trained parrot repeating what your master says?

I'm standing by for your orders, sir. I'm standing by for your orders, sir.


Your official orders are as follows. Take your meds on time as your medical team has prescribed, then get back to us for a re-examination, and do not shoot yourself in the foot again in the meantime.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 16-11-2022 18:30
16-11-2022 19:17
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Am I your hero?

You absolutely know that you are.

Swan wrote: ... or are you a trained parrot repeating what your master says?

I'm standing by for your orders, sir. I'm standing by for your orders, sir.


Your official orders are as follows. Take your meds on time as your medical team has prescribed, then get back to us for a re-examination, and do not shoot yourself in the foot again in the meantime.

I'm standing by for your orders, sir. I'm standing by for your orders, sir.
16-11-2022 19:28
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Am I your hero?

You absolutely know that you are.

Swan wrote: ... or are you a trained parrot repeating what your master says?

I'm standing by for your orders, sir. I'm standing by for your orders, sir.


Your official orders are as follows. Take your meds on time as your medical team has prescribed, then get back to us for a re-examination, and do not shoot yourself in the foot again in the meantime.

I'm standing by for your orders, sir. I'm standing by for your orders, sir.


Your orders are to find a glass and piss in the glass then drink your piss. This way you will be qualified to be a member of top-secret military missions and play with the best weapons.

True story

I failed the class


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
17-11-2022 15:41
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:Your orders are to find a glass and piss in the glass then drink your piss.

I can't find a glass anywhere.
17-11-2022 18:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Your orders are to find a glass and piss in the glass then drink your piss.

I can't find a glass anywhere.
Then lie on the ground, put your feet over your head and piss into your mouth, this will qualify you to be an Army Ranger Sniper and FBI secret agent.

True story, the aholes who did this know


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
17-11-2022 18:44
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Your orders are to find a glass and piss in the glass then drink your piss.

I can't find a glass anywhere.
Then lie on the ground, put your feet over your head and piss into your mouth, this will qualify you to be an Army Ranger Sniper and FBI secret agent.

True story, the aholes who did this know

I can't lie on the ground here. It's an awkward incline and there are sharp rocks. Any suggestions?
17-11-2022 21:34
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Your orders are to find a glass and piss in the glass then drink your piss.

I can't find a glass anywhere.
Then lie on the ground, put your feet over your head and piss into your mouth, this will qualify you to be an Army Ranger Sniper and FBI secret agent.

True story, the aholes who did this know

I can't lie on the ground here. It's an awkward incline and there are sharp rocks. Any suggestions?


You either follow orders like a retarded zombie, or you are out of the program


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
18-11-2022 00:20
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Your orders are to find a glass and piss in the glass then drink your piss.

I can't find a glass anywhere.
Then lie on the ground, put your feet over your head and piss into your mouth, this will qualify you to be an Army Ranger Sniper and FBI secret agent.

True story, the aholes who did this know

I can't lie on the ground here. It's an awkward incline and there are sharp rocks. Any suggestions?


You either follow orders like a retarded zombie, or you are out of the program

He can't seem to follow your orders. I guess he is not a trained parrot repeating what his master says, as you claim, or a retarded zombie, as you claim.

So you are a liar...again.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 18-11-2022 00:21
18-11-2022 00:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Your orders are to find a glass and piss in the glass then drink your piss.

I can't find a glass anywhere.
Then lie on the ground, put your feet over your head and piss into your mouth, this will qualify you to be an Army Ranger Sniper and FBI secret agent.

True story, the aholes who did this know

I can't lie on the ground here. It's an awkward incline and there are sharp rocks. Any suggestions?


You either follow orders like a retarded zombie, or you are out of the program

He can't seem to follow your orders. I guess he is not a trained parrot repeating what his master says, as you claim, or a retarded zombie, as you claim.

So you are a liar...again.


The fact is that if he doesn't drink his piss that he will never be an FBI double secret agent in a post office truck, being incognito


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
18-11-2022 01:21
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Your orders are to find a glass and piss in the glass then drink your piss.

I can't find a glass anywhere.
Then lie on the ground, put your feet over your head and piss into your mouth, this will qualify you to be an Army Ranger Sniper and FBI secret agent.

True story, the aholes who did this know

I can't lie on the ground here. It's an awkward incline and there are sharp rocks. Any suggestions?


You either follow orders like a retarded zombie, or you are out of the program

He can't seem to follow your orders. I guess he is not a trained parrot repeating what his master says, as you claim, or a retarded zombie, as you claim.

So you are a liar...again.


The fact is that if he doesn't drink his piss that he will never be an FBI double secret agent in a post office truck, being incognito

Why would anyone want to work for the FBI (other than to support The Oligarchy) these days?????!? I think you worship the FBI.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 18-11-2022 01:22
18-11-2022 01:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Your orders are to find a glass and piss in the glass then drink your piss.

I can't find a glass anywhere.
Then lie on the ground, put your feet over your head and piss into your mouth, this will qualify you to be an Army Ranger Sniper and FBI secret agent.

True story, the aholes who did this know

I can't lie on the ground here. It's an awkward incline and there are sharp rocks. Any suggestions?


You either follow orders like a retarded zombie, or you are out of the program

He can't seem to follow your orders. I guess he is not a trained parrot repeating what his master says, as you claim, or a retarded zombie, as you claim.

So you are a liar...again.


The fact is that if he doesn't drink his piss that he will never be an FBI double secret agent in a post office truck, being incognito

Why would anyone want to work for the FBI (other than to support The Oligarchy) these days?????!? I think you worship the FBI.


Well watching members of the Clinton FBI shoot themselves in the foot is a rather pleasant experience.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
25-11-2022 22:01
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: In the past, glaciers have covered more than one third of Earth's surface,

Possibly, but you are desperate for others to gullibly believe that this coverage occurred at the same time. You therefore leave it unstated because you are too cowardly to explicitly state your unsupported assumptions, lest they be summarily discarded by all those who require that support and realize that it simply is not forthcoming.

Swan wrote:Glaciers and the landscapes they have shaped

The contribution of glaciers to landscape is negligible. Geological activity and erosion is essentially all that is substantive. Erosion eliminates any contributions from glaciers.

Swan wrote: ... provide invaluable information about past climates

They provide effectively zero information, but do provide a modicum of fuel for speculation.

You are gullible.
.


Nah, I just like playing with retarded schizzo's like you, because you never dissapoink. CIAO

Attached image:

25-11-2022 22:05
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
I noticed you designed a chip card. Is that a chip off the ole' glacier?
26-11-2022 00:57
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4463)
Where on Earth are modern day examples of the glacier bulldozer-effect. I seen many photos of glaciers, but yet to see even one showing a huge pile of moraine crap on the leading edge.
26-11-2022 02:40
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Into the Night wrote:I noticed you designed a chip card. Is that a chip off the ole' glacier?

I was debating whether or not I should put the "chip on the shoulder" but then I realized that I would be chipping away at the impact of the foreground. If I permit sublimation of the background, it results in a corresponding calving of the foreground's impact. I tend to give the cold shoulder to that approach because it has a chilling effect on the overall flow of the design. I took a cold, hard look at what I needed to accomplish and I just froze. I couldn't just bury my head in the snow with a finger up my crevasse, so I just rolled up the sleeves and went wherever the dogs pulled me.
26-11-2022 02:43
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
HarveyH55 wrote:Where on Earth are modern day examples of the glacier bulldozer-effect. I seen many photos of glaciers, but yet to see even one showing a huge pile of moraine crap on the leading edge.

Harvey, I'm not sure what you are asking.

This is Mt. McKinley (Denali) in Alaska:
Attached image:

26-11-2022 02:52
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Where on Earth are modern day examples of the glacier bulldozer-effect. I seen many photos of glaciers, but yet to see even one showing a huge pile of moraine crap on the leading edge.


The current glaciation is just a small percent of what it was during the ice age. Ice age conditions do not exist anywhere on Earth because 90 percent of the ice has melted and generally the ice is receding not pushing anything. The Laurentide ice sheet was 2 miles thick and created the highest point on the East coast

Next


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 26-11-2022 02:58
26-11-2022 09:09
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:The current glaciation is just a small percent of what it was during the ice age.

I told you, I totally accept your omniscience. I'd like to meet the guy who claims there's something that you don't know, especially about the unobserved, distant past.

Swan wrote:Ice age conditions do not exist anywhere on Earth because ...

... such a thing is extremely unlikely to occur and no rational adult has any reason to believe any such event ever happened.

Swan wrote: The Laurentide ice sheet was 2 miles thick and created the highest point on the East coast

I told you, I totally accept your omniscience. I'd like to meet the guy who claims there's something that you don't know, especially about the unobserved, distant past.
26-11-2022 13:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The current glaciation is just a small percent of what it was during the ice age.

I told you, I totally accept your omniscience. I'd like to meet the guy who claims there's something that you don't know, especially about the unobserved, distant past.

Swan wrote:Ice age conditions do not exist anywhere on Earth because ...

... such a thing is extremely unlikely to occur and no rational adult has any reason to believe any such event ever happened.

Swan wrote: The Laurentide ice sheet was 2 miles thick and created the highest point on the East coast

I told you, I totally accept your omniscience. I'd like to meet the guy who claims there's something that you don't know, especially about the unobserved, distant past.


Actually the glacial maximum was not the distant past in Earth terms as it was very recent at ebbing 20,000 years ago.

Do you still have your Pez collection? I bet I have more than you?

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/36/3f/7f/363f7fdd73beccfc44a7552adc62955c.jpg


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Page 1 of 3123>





Join the debate How do and did glaciers change the landscape:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Deadly Glaciers1431-03-2021 04:54
Cause of global warming: melting glaciers.2425-07-2019 18:35
Almost all glaciers are in sharp decline10418-05-2019 04:02
Research examines new links between retreating glaciers and global warming130-04-2019 16:04
Mount Everest glaciers are melting. And it's exposing the bodies of dead climbers824-03-2019 02:07
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact