Remember me
▼ Content

Cell Phones

Cell Phones29-09-2020 01:35
ancient s
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
Hi,

Global warming is a concern for about 20 years, and cell phones are there for 20 years.

There are 5 billion mobile phones all over the world. If 100,000,000 of them is in use(talking etc.) at any moment, it makes 100 megawatt of RF signals radiating.

May these RF signals contribute to higher layers of atmosphere (such as ionosphere) pass much solar energy than normal level?

Thanks for your interest.
Edited on 29-09-2020 02:28
28-01-2021 22:22
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
ancient s wrote:
Hi,

Global warming is a concern for about 20 years, and cell phones are there for 20 years.

There are 5 billion mobile phones all over the world. If 100,000,000 of them is in use(talking etc.) at any moment, it makes 100 megawatt of RF signals radiating.

May these RF signals contribute to higher layers of atmosphere (such as ionosphere) pass much solar energy than normal level?

Global warming began 20000 years ago, and Al Gore started babbling about it in 1976 or 45 years ago
28-01-2021 23:21
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Swan wrote:
ancient s wrote:
Hi,

Global warming began 20000 years ago, and Al Gore started babbling about it in 1976 or 45 years ago

... did it now?? ...
29-01-2021 03:24
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21649)
ancient s wrote:
Hi,

Radios don't pass solar energy. Neither do radio signals.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-01-2021 03:25
(21649)
Swan wrote:
ancient s wrote:
Hi,

Define 'global warming'.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
31-01-2021 17:19
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
ancient s wrote:
Hi,

Define 'global warming'.

Global warming is the general Earth temp increasing as has been happening for 20000 years
31-01-2021 17:37
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14464)
Swan wrote:Global warming is the general Earth temp increasing as has been happening for 20000 years

Since we have no reason to believe the earth's temperature has been increasing for 20000 years, it follows that we are to assume that Global Warming means "maintains the same temperature."

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
31-01-2021 18:27
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
We've also had global cooling, happens everyday, every where in the planet, after the sunsets. Every place on the planet has seasons, which is also called 'climate change'. America is in the middle of their cold, climate change. Fortunately, Florida should be shifting to the warm climate, in about 6 more weeks. Then, a couple months later, we change into the wet season, which carries a lot of other nasty names, like rainy season, and hurricane season. It also get hot and humid, sometimes unpleasant. This last, until the next cold season. Everybody has their own unique climate changes through out the year. Sometimes, there is a big difference, just depends on which side of mountain you live.

The crisis is really quite simple, and can be solved with grade-school level mathemagic. The Climate Cult guys, use 'averages', of what few actual measurements that are available, to illustrate, on a hockey-stick graph, there is some sort of crisis. Garbage data, always produce garbage results. Averages never really have any actual value. Like, the average American household has an average of 4.2 children. There are unfortunately, a few kids born, missing a part or two, and on rare occasions have an extra part.. Neither is typical, of most household. The number of kids living in a household, also change quite a bit.

Global warming, is very misleading, since temperature is general a measure of the air temperature, a few feet off the ground. The air, is in constant motion, you can't get an accurate or consistent measurement of anything. You just grab a number, and call it good enough. Temperature sensors would need to be buried a few feet underground. That doesn't really work out either, since the planet surface iv 4/5th covered with water, and some of that water is really deep. Can't just measure water temperature, since it moves around constantly, just like the air.

Averages, are just estimates, at best, and aren't very useful. Consider your favorite sports team, which averages 36.4 points per game. The rival team in the town a few miles away, averages 28.7 points. Your team should always beat them, but often lose... Usually a pretty close, and intense game. Averages don't tell enough of the story, to have any value.
31-01-2021 18:48
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
ancient s wrote:
Hi,

I've posted graphs showing that warming and the global population follow the same curve. It would be interesting to find out how much energy is actually put into the atmosphere because of radio and microwaves.
31-01-2021 20:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Global warming is the general Earth temp increasing as has been happening for 20000 years

Since we have no reason to believe the earth's temperature has been increasing for 20000 years, it follows that we are to assume that Global Warming means "maintains the same temperature."

You have no reason to believe that the Earths population has been increasing since the last ice age because you deny that the ice age ever happened as you deny that Hawaii is still being formed
31-01-2021 20:54
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James___ wrote:
ancient s wrote:
Hi,

Wrong because there was no population spike form 20000 to 10000 years ago when 90 percent or so of all glaciation melted. This is why people like you ignore the ice age

I've posted graphs showing that warming and the global population follow the same curve. It would be interesting to find out how much energy is actually put into the atmosphere because of radio and microwaves.
31-01-2021 21:28
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
ancient s wrote:
Hi,

Wrong because there was no population spike form 20000 to 10000 years ago when 90 percent or so of all glaciation melted. This is why people like you ignore the ice age

I don't ignore ice ages. But since we can't tell the temperatures in the past with any accuracy, how do we know it was that cold?
31-01-2021 22:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
ancient s wrote:
Hi,

I don't ignore ice ages. But since we can't tell the temperatures in the past with any accuracy, how do we know it was that cold?

LOL half the USA was covered in 1000 to 2000 feet of snow and ice. Common sense determines tha tit was colder.

Not that all humans posses common sense
01-02-2021 00:13
(21649)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
ancient s wrote:
Hi,

Define 'global warming'.

Global warming is the general Earth temp increasing as has been happening for 20000 years

So 'global warming' is defined by 'global warming'? Circular definition. Try again. You cannot define a word or phrase with itself.

It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth. There are no measurements from 20000 year ago that are available today either.

The Parrot Killer

01-02-2021 00:15
(21649)
James___ wrote:
ancient s wrote:
Hi,

Graphs of random numbers are meaningless.

The Parrot Killer

01-02-2021 00:15
(21649)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You have no reason to believe that the Earths population has been increasing since the last ice age because you deny that the ice age ever happened as you deny that Hawaii is still being formed

All lands are still being formed.

The Parrot Killer

01-02-2021 00:17
(21649)
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
ancient s wrote:
Hi,

LOL half the USA was covered in 1000 to 2000 feet of snow and ice. Common sense determines tha tit was colder.

The USA didn't exist as a nation until 1776.

The Parrot Killer

01-02-2021 00:31
(14464)
Swan wrote:LOL half the USA was covered in 1000 to 2000 feet of snow and ice.

LOL so you were an eyewitness! LOL you measured the ice yourself! LOL You personally mapped out the area of coverage! LOL

LOL ... and the kicker ... you expect others to believe you! LOL

LOL

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
01-02-2021 03:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
ancient s wrote:
Hi,

Half of what is the USA now was covered in 1000 to 2000 feet of ice 20000 years ago. Whether you accept this or not
01-02-2021 05:12
(14464)
Swan wrote:Half of what is the USA now was covered in 1000 to 2000 feet of ice 20000 years ago. Whether you accept this or not

Let me see ... let me see ... nope, you didn't offer any sort of valid reason any rational adult should believe your WACKY religious dogma.

Just for laughs, who convinced you that wild speculations about the past are "what we know" and how easy was it for him/them to convince you? Did you question anything? Did you call BOOLSCH'T! on anything?

01-02-2021 05:33
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Half of what is the USA now was covered in 1000 to 2000 feet of ice 20000 years ago. Whether you accept this or not

Let me see ... let me see ... nope, you didn't offer any sort of valid reason any rational adult should believe your WACKY religious dogma.

Just for laughs, who convinced you that wild speculations about the past are "what we know" and how easy was it for him/them to convince you? Did you question anything? Did you call BOOLSCH'T! on anything?

I thought you liked боршть? Still, much evidence supports a major climatic event did happen that helped to shape major land features on different continents of the northern hemisphere. Then again мужчина is feminine. And so is женщина. I'm confused, if they're both feminine then which one is masculine?
Of course a car is машиньа so a man is like a car, right? булшить!

Edited on 01-02-2021 05:36
01-02-2021 14:23
(21649)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
ancient s wrote:
Hi,

Half of what is the USA now was covered in 1000 to 2000 feet of ice 20000 years ago. Whether you accept this or not
I consider it unknown. To you, it's obviously a belief.

The Parrot Killer

01-02-2021 20:54
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:

I do not question the highest point on the eastern seaboard south of nova scotia which is a moraine
02-02-2021 01:30
(21649)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I do not question the highest point on the eastern seaboard south of nova scotia which is a moraine

I do not question the highest point on the eastern seaboard either. Whether it's a moraine or not is what is in question.

The Parrot Killer

02-02-2021 01:51
(14464)
Swan wrote:I do not question the highest point on the eastern seaboard south of nova scotia which is a moraine

It would be kind of stupid to question an object. What would you ask?

Now get back to the topic of how you define "ice age" and why any rational adult should believe that all of the area in question was buried under ice at the same time.

LOL crickets. Why am I *still* hearing crickets? It's like you don't have an answer LOL. LOL

02-02-2021 16:20
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:

How long do you think Swan will stick around here preaching his wacky religion before he runs away like the rest of 'em? Swan has some striking similarities to tmiddles, so I've thoroughly enjoyed his presence here and hope he sticks around for a good long while...
02-02-2021 16:22
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:I do not question the highest point on the eastern seaboard south of nova scotia which is a moraine

Now get back to the topic of how you define "ice age" and why any rational adult should believe that all of the area in question was buried under ice at the same time.

LOL crickets. Why am I *still* hearing crickets? It's like you don't have an answer LOL. LOL

LOL, an ice age is a length of time where stuff was frozen... LOL

Yawn.
02-02-2021 16:56
(14464)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yawn.

Yawn LOL

LOL I guess some ice concocted a plot to pull a snow job on a buddy ... but then it snowballed and a continent ended up getting the cold shoulder just because a few were rotten to the ice core.

Yawn

LOL

02-02-2021 19:26
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yawn.

Yawn LOL

LOL I guess some ice concocted a plot to pull a snow job on a buddy ... but then it snowballed and a continent ended up getting the cold shoulder just because a few were rotten to the ice core.

Yawn

LOL

04-02-2021 01:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I do not question the highest point on the eastern seaboard either. Whether it's a moraine or not is what is in question.

You question reality itself in favor of your chosen hallucination
04-02-2021 07:16
(14464)
Swan wrote:You question reality itself in favor of your chosen hallucination

You bastion realty on-shelf in flavor of yore. - Cho Zen's hallucination

I'm going to bed.

04-02-2021 13:37
(21649)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You question reality itself in favor of your chosen hallucination

Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism). Buzzword fallacy. Define 'reality'.

The Parrot Killer

04-02-2021 19:33
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
ancient s wrote:
Hi,

It wasn't half of the US. Are you aware that the Chukchi Sea in the Arctic remained ice free during the last ice age? That's north Alaska. Also, I think Idaho was not covered by glaciers. That borders the 49th parallel, right?
Maybe you mean that for the most part, the US above the 45th parallel was covered by glaciers? On the North American continent, that represents 1/2 way to the North Pole from the equator.

p.s. and FYI, it's believed that a meteor lengthened the ice age. This is because they say that about 1/3 of the Earth's biomass burned because of it.
https://phys.org/news/2019-10-large-meteorite-earth-years-evidence.html

Join the debate Cell Phones:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
FDA'S APPROVAL OF CELL CULTURE CHICKEN121-11-2022 23:32
Cell phones are now blamed for covid19?1913-11-2021 22:41
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact