Remember me
▼ Content

Book "The Science Of God, Smart Leaders, How To Cultivate Intelligent To Become Boss, God"

Book "The Science Of God, Smart Leaders, How To Cultivate Intelligent To Become Boss, God"17-10-2022 14:37
WatchStupidBeings
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
Book "The Science Of God, Smart Leaders, How To Cultivate Intelligent To Become Boss, God"

All subject of life can be learn, be studied, be explained in words.

There is nothing that cannot be explain in words including human intelligence or even God.

If I say I can help any of you become smarter, stronger to God level, do you believe it?

The truth of life is that intelligent can be "cultivated", brain power can be increased through training just like gaining physical muscle you seen in the gym.

With my personal experience via my own experiment till now about how human body truly operating.
And with the help of many documents, information from all subjects since ancient times till today.

Now I can easily say this: "Everybody can cultivate intelligent and be like God if they want".

God here you can understand is some kind of famous super beings such as Jesus, Gautama Buddha, Laozi, Lord Shiva, Quan Yin, etc. that exist in religions and even more powerful than that.

The book "The Science Of God, Smart Leaders, How To Cultivate Intelligent To Become Boss, God" will be life changing point for all lucky reader who able to obtain this book.

The content in the book are out of this world and most of them are not exist in real life yet because it not "remember words" but more about creation, science learning, real life experiment figured out.

The good news is that I will share this book to anyone who I think well worthy and deserve.

The bad news is I am not going to share, publish this book in the public, not for selling because no any kind of wealth, money can compare to this book.

So if you think you are the one who deserve to have this book, feel free to contact me as soon as possible, because it will only be shared in private communication in limited time.

After certain period, I won't giving out this book any more no matter who you are or how much money you willing to donate.

Feel free to share this article to all of your friends, your boss, your team, your group.

This is the divine opportunity for all of you to change your destiny for the better.
You won't receive this kind of information in the future from any beings/entities that I can guarantee.

This book and this opportunity open for all entities including normal citizen, authority, government, ancient families, wealthy individual person.

Best Regard,
The Savior Is You

Source, More Info: the savior is you. wordpress.com
Edited on 17-10-2022 14:38
17-10-2022 16:59
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
WatchStupidBeings wrote:All subject of life can be learn, be studied, be explained in words. There is nothing that cannot be explain in words including human intelligence or even God. If I say I can help any of you become smarter, stronger to God level, do you believe it? The truth of life is that intelligent can be "cultivated", brain power can be increased through training just like gaining physical muscle you seen in the gym. With my personal experience via my own experiment till now about how human body truly operating. And with the help of many documents, information from all subjects since ancient times till today.

Why do I get the feeling that incoherence is about to receive a positive spin?

WatchStupidBeings wrote:Now I can easily say this: "Everybody can cultivate intelligent and be like God if they want".

i.e. transform into a deity through very poor grammar.

WatchStupidBeings wrote:God here you can understand is some kind of famous super beings such as Jesus, Gautama Buddha, Laozi, Lord Shiva, Quan Yin, etc. that exist in religions and even more powerful than that.

Basically, the reason these famous individuals were so misunderstood is that they were well understood.

WatchStupidBeings wrote:The book "The Science Of God, Smart Leaders, How To Cultivate Intelligent To Become Boss, God" will be life changing point for all lucky reader who able to obtain this book.

I didn't understand a word of this, so I know it must be true. How do I get this book so I can promptly not be able to read it?

WatchStupidBeings wrote:The content in the book are out of this world and most of them are not exist in real life yet because it not "remember words" but more about creation, science learning, real life experiment figured out.

This must be true. I didn't understand any of it.

WatchStupidBeings wrote:The good news is that I will share this book to anyone who I think well worthy and deserve.

Will you at least give me time to unlearn communication?

WatchStupidBeings wrote:The bad news is I am not going to share, publish this book in the public, not for selling because no any kind of wealth, money can compare to this book.

We're doomed.
Edited on 17-10-2022 17:23
17-10-2022 17:45
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
BuyStupidBook wrote:
Need are for to sell only 1 book for stupid person. Then is will hire marketing manager who deserve best job and super rich.
17-10-2022 17:56
(14414)
GasGuzzler wisely keyed in on this pearl of wisdom:
BuyStupidBook wrote:Need are for to sell only 1 book for stupid person. Then is will hire marketing manager who deserve best job and super rich.

You zeroed in on the thesis statement. It makes for a good summary. Thank you.
17-10-2022 17:59
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
IBdaMann wrote:
BuyStupidBook wrote:Need are for to sell only 1 book for stupid person. Then is will hire marketing manager who deserve best job and super rich.

Totally honest, I struggled with the translation. Don't ask me how I know.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
17-10-2022 19:04
(14414)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Totally honest, I struggled with the translation. Don't ask me how I know.

I don't have to ask. This kind of translation is more of a journey than a destitution.

For those who are not as astute as you are, I have crafted a "For Dummy's" synopsis to enable readers to hit the ground running:

If I say I can truth of life is that intelligent help any who I think well worthy and deserve is some kind of famous super beings via my own experiment till now with my personal experience about how human body truly operating and most of them are not exist in real life yet because it not "remember words" but more about creation, science learning, real life experiment figured out not for selling because no any kind of wealth, money now with the help of many documents, information from all subjects since ancient times till today I can easily say this: "Everybody can cultivate intelligent and be like God if they want" stronger to God level, that exist in religions and even more powerful than that, do you believe it?

Just making the world a better place, one day at a time.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist

Join the debate Book "The Science Of God, Smart Leaders, How To Cultivate Intelligent To Become Boss, God":

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Was God Responsible For WW II?024-04-2024 16:42
The History of Science1022-04-2024 16:30
There is still no Global Warming science.38728-02-2024 23:50
Purpose of the Internet and Smart Devices?027-01-2024 18:44
A Science Test1809-12-2023 00:53
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact