Remember me
▼ Content

Attachment Test

Attachment Test29-06-2020 09:11
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
Global Warming seems like a nutty idea, much further "out there" than merely left field.
Attached image:

29-06-2020 17:28
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
Global Warming seems like a nutty idea, much further "out there" than merely left field.

I guess they do have cliffs on Mars, right? That's a kewl~ pic you took.
(for those who don't get it, the Earth is blocking the Sun in IBDM's pic)
p.s., IBDM, any chance you mixed in some NO2 in your tank?

Attached image:

Edited on 29-06-2020 17:57
29-06-2020 20:47
(14414)
James___ wrote: I guess they do have cliffs on Mars, right?

That's not Mars. That's a little hideaway corner in a completely separate quadrant.
That particular planet is in the "P"-series, identified as "P.Nutgal.R.E" I think.

James___ wrote: That's a kewl~ pic you took.
Thanks. You should have seen all the gyrations I had to go through to tag the side of the cliff. I'm now thinking that location might have been a less than optimal selection if my metric is volume of onlookers who see it ... but at least I know that Marxists and the Climate crowd will end up discovering it in their selfies.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
29-06-2020 21:32
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote: I guess they do have cliffs on Mars, right?

That's not Mars. That's a little hideaway corner in a completely separate quadrant.
That particular planet is in the "P"-series, identified as "P.Nutgal.R.E" I think.

James___ wrote: That's a kewl~ pic you took.
Thanks. You should have seen all the gyrations I had to go through to tag the side of the cliff. I'm now thinking that location might have been a less than optimal selection if my metric is volume of onlookers who see it ... but at least I know that Marxists and the Climate crowd will end up discovering it in their selfies.

Nah, you have to be in the asteroid belt then. That and you have a little too much NOx in your tank

It was nice of you to show the Moon lit up. Otherwise it would've made it difficult to figure out what you were showing.
With you graffiti, it's still graffiti. the GA (Galactic Authority) will be looking for you son. Just sayin'. Must've been fun though. Being shot by a spray can of paint.
In Zero G, nothing to hold you in place when you fire that bad boy up. And then you had to go back to the cliff again and repeat, ie., many gyrations

That would be so much fun to do. I'm jealous just thinking about it

Umm, took a closer look. Both the planet and satellite seem to have a lot of cloud cover. My bad.
Edited on 29-06-2020 21:34
29-06-2020 23:29
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBDM, you get bonus points for trying to make space exploration interesting. With me, I'd say you're on Voyager in the Delta quadrant and the "captain", she is your captain. Kes maybe? She's hot and might keep you from blowing yourself out into space when creating your "art".
Then "gyrations" might become more meaningful

Attached image:

Edited on 29-06-2020 23:32
30-06-2020 09:37
(14414)
James___ wrote:
IBDM, you get bonus points for trying to make space exploration interesting. With me, I'd say you're on Voyager in the Delta quadrant and the "captain", she is your captain. Kes maybe? She's hot and might keep you from blowing yourself out into space when creating your "art".
Then "gyrations" might become more meaningful

I'll tell you what. Pick an avatar that's not the generic gray user icon and I take you around space. We'll have a ball.

Like this one:

Attached image:

30-06-2020 21:16
James___
★★★★★
(5513)

Attached image:

30-06-2020 22:09
(14414)
James___ wrote:

Try updating your profile with this pic:

By the way, nice dragon fly.
Attached image:

Edited on 30-06-2020 22:10
30-06-2020 22:43
(14414)
James___ wrote:

Attached image:

01-07-2020 00:06
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote:

That is so kewl~. I might have to use that as the background on my Facebook page.

Edited on 01-07-2020 00:06

Join the debate Attachment Test:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
A Science Test1809-12-2023 00:53
The Acid Test of Climate Change Mitigation12906-06-2023 23:50
Breaking news, updated retard test released, so can you drool with the best of them?2512-12-2022 23:59
The hotter the classroom, the lower the test scores, research finds106-03-2019 21:58
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact