Remember me
▼ Content

ASK COVIDEXPERTGFM

Page 1 of 212>
ASK COVIDEXPERTGFM09-04-2021 19:09
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14438)

Dear COVIDEXPERTGFM, I have three really important questions for you and I hope you can help me out.

1. Can my dog get COVID from my daughter who had contact with a classmate who's family member tested positive for the virus?

2. Which brand of earloop facemask do you recommend for canines? Does it come in a "flea & tick" variety?

3. Why aren't there more virus-deniers in jail? Why is the government dragging its feet in bringing these scofflaws to justice?

Thanks.

09-04-2021 19:59
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
Dear COVIDEXPERTGFM, I have three really important questions for you and I hope you can help me out.

1. Can my dog get COVID from my daughter who had contact with a classmate who's family member tested positive for the virus?

2. Which brand of earloop facemask do you recommend for canines? Does it come in a "flea & tick" variety?

3. Why aren't there more virus-deniers in jail? Why is the government dragging its feet in bringing these scofflaws to justice?

Thanks.

Dear IBdaMann,

Thank you for your inquiry. Your input is very important to me. I, above all else, value providing you with the most up to date information about covid-19 so that you can make the informed decisions that are necessary to protect yourself and your loved ones.

1. Yes. Both your dog and your daughter are at imminent risk for covid-19 and should both get tested immediately, along with the rest of your immediate family and anyone who you have had contact with over the last two weeks. Covid-19 testing has been scientifically proven to be both safe and reliable.

2. I would recommend equipping your canine with whatever earloop facemask that you can get your hands on, as any mask is much more protective than no mask at all. While there are no flea and tick variety masks available at this time, you can always try applying a bit of your typical flea and tick treatment onto your canine's mask.

3. I understand and agree with your frustration about virus deniers being allowed to run around wherever they please, endangering society with their science denial. I suggest that you consider donating a mere $20/month to the COVIDEXPERTGFM fund, of which 5% of the proceeds will go towards lobbying government and the other 95% will go towards "overhead" which allows me to continue my fight for covid justice.

Thank you,
COVIDEXPERTGFM
Edited on 09-04-2021 20:00
09-04-2021 22:40
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Thanks.

Dear IBdaMann,

Thank you for your inquiry. Your input is very important to me. I, above all else, value providing you with the most up to date information about covid-19 so that you can make the informed decisions that are necessary to protect yourself and your loved ones.

1. Yes. Both your dog and your daughter are at imminent risk for covid-19 and should both get tested immediately, along with the rest of your immediate family and anyone who you have had contact with over the last two weeks. Covid-19 testing has been scientifically proven to be both safe and reliable.

2. I would recommend equipping your canine with whatever earloop facemask that you can get your hands on, as any mask is much more protective than no mask at all. While there are no flea and tick variety masks available at this time, you can always try applying a bit of your typical flea and tick treatment onto your canine's mask.

3. I understand and agree with your frustration about virus deniers being allowed to run around wherever they please, endangering society with their science denial. I suggest that you consider donating a mere $20/month to the COVIDEXPERTGFM fund, of which 5% of the proceeds will go towards lobbying government and the other 95% will go towards "overhead" which allows me to continue my fight for covid justice.

Thank you,
COVIDEXPERTGFM

Dear COVIDEXPERTGFM

Thank you for sharing your expertise. I am extremely short on time due to my wife having covid and trying to get things in order before I go to prison for my covid sins.

Could you briefly elaborate on the canine masking? Specifically, please discuss best options for double and triple masking. Seems like this field of study is grossly overlooked. With the onset of summer heat content, a single panting pooch could could be a lone super spreader....a lone wolf, if you will. We are looking for you to guide us through these difficult covid times. It is now more important than ever as we may be on the verge of the hottest summer ever.

Thanks in advance.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 09-04-2021 23:40
09-04-2021 23:11
(14438)
gfm7175 wrote: I suggest that you consider donating a mere $20/month to the COVIDEXPERTGFM fund, of which 5% of the proceeds will go towards lobbying government and the other 95% will go towards "overhead" which allows me to continue my fight for covid justice.

Great! Can I pay in easy monthly installments? Do you have a "GoFundMe" page? Is it tax deductible? What do I get if I order now?

10-04-2021 00:39
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Thanks.

Dear IBdaMann,

Thank you,
COVIDEXPERTGFM

Dear COVIDEXPERTGFM

Thank you for sharing your expertise. I am extremely short on time due to my wife having covid and trying to get things in order before I go to prison for my covid sins.

Could you briefly elaborate on the canine masking? Specifically, please discuss best options for double and triple masking. Seems like this field of study is grossly overlooked. With the onset of summer heat content, a single panting pooch could could be a lone super spreader....a lone wolf, if you will. We are looking for you to guide us through these difficult covid times. It is now more important than ever as we may be on the verge of the hottest summer ever.

Thanks in advance.

Dear GasGuzzler,

Double masking is currently recommended by the CDC, but triple masking may offer even more protection for you, your loved ones, and any canines that you may have in your household. Paper masks are currently recommended, as but a cloth mask might be a better option if you are looking for a safe and reusable alternative. In the end, ANY mask is better than no mask, even if you have to resort to putting a tightly fit plastic bag over your head.

Your concern about panting dogs being super spreaders is a very astute observation! While a single mask is effective during the Winter, it is recommended to at least double mask (if not triple mask) your canine during the Summer months when they are most at risk for being super spreaders.

Thank you,
COVIDEXPERTGFM
10-04-2021 00:52
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote: I suggest that you consider donating a mere $20/month to the COVIDEXPERTGFM fund, of which 5% of the proceeds will go towards lobbying government and the other 95% will go towards "overhead" which allows me to continue my fight for covid justice.

Great! Can I pay in easy monthly installments? Do you have a "GoFundMe" page? Is it tax deductible? What do I get if I order now?

Hello IBdaMann,

Yes, you can pay in easy monthly installments. I don't have a GoFundMe, but I do have a PO Box (#666). Your donation is indeed tax deductible. If you order now, you get a good old fashioned attaboy.

Thank you,
COVIDEXPERTGFM
10-04-2021 17:28
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
Gas,
For Better Information contact google.
10-04-2021 20:06
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
gfm7175 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Thanks.

Dear IBdaMann,

Thank you,
COVIDEXPERTGFM

Dear COVIDEXPERTGFM

Thanks in advance.

Dear GasGuzzler,

Double masking is currently recommended by the CDC, but triple masking may offer even more protection for you, your loved ones, and any canines that you may have in your household. Paper masks are currently recommended, as but a cloth mask might be a better option if you are looking for a safe and reusable alternative. In the end, ANY mask is better than no mask, even if you have to resort to putting a tightly fit plastic bag over your head.

Your concern about panting dogs being super spreaders is a very astute observation! While a single mask is effective during the Winter, it is recommended to at least double mask (if not triple mask) your canine during the Summer months when they are most at risk for being super spreaders.

Thank you,
COVIDEXPERTGFM

Got the mutt properly fitted with a covid bag today. Thanks again for the great suggestions!

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Attached image:

11-04-2021 01:27
(14438)
GasGuzzler wrote:Got the mutt properly fitted with a covid bag today. Thanks again for the great suggestions!

I found the preferred canine facemask that protects against both COVID and stupidity.

Attached image:

12-04-2021 17:03
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Got the mutt properly fitted with a covid bag today. Thanks again for the great suggestions!

Beautiful!! Your canine looks very happy. Now your canine may enter dog parks again, but ONLY if he/she has his/her covid vaccination tag properly attached to his/her collar.
12-04-2021 17:05
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:Got the mutt properly fitted with a covid bag today. Thanks again for the great suggestions!

I found the preferred canine facemask that protects against both COVID and stupidity.

A canine that is protected from covid is a happy canine! Those are some of the happiest dogs that I have ever seen! Thank you so much for your public service, good sir!
14-04-2021 16:38
(14438)

gfm7175 wrote:A canine that is protected from covid is a happy canine! Those are some of the happiest dogs that I have ever seen! Thank you so much for your public service, good sir!

Dear COVIDEXPERTGFM,

In this age of man-made Climate Change, we seem to be forgetting about fleas and ticks, specifically the problem of systemic racism that targets fleas and ticks. They are part of Climate too yet no one makes facemasks for them. Nobody protects them.

My question is how can we each do our part to protect fleas and ticks from getting COVID? If we can prevent the fleas and ticks from getting COVID, they won't pass it along to our pets who will then not pass it along to us. Every little bit helps. What should be my first step?

Thanks. - IBDaMann

14-04-2021 17:18
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:

gfm7175 wrote:A canine that is protected from covid is a happy canine! Those are some of the happiest dogs that I have ever seen! Thank you so much for your public service, good sir!

Dear COVIDEXPERTGFM,

In this age of man-made Climate Change, we seem to be forgetting about fleas and ticks, specifically the problem of systemic racism that targets fleas and ticks. They are part of Climate too yet no one makes facemasks for them. Nobody protects them.

My question is how can we each do our part to protect fleas and ticks from getting COVID? If we can prevent the fleas and ticks from getting COVID, they won't pass it along to our pets who will then not pass it along to us. Every little bit helps. What should be my first step?

Thanks. - IBDaMann

Dear IBDaMann,

You bring up a very good point about the systemic racism that is targeting fleas and ticks. Racist white people with white privilege have suppressed them from access to masks. We need to continue putting flea and tick treatment on our canines to protect them, of course, but we can't allow white privilege to continue creating a racist and unlivable environment for fleas and ticks. PROTECT THE FLEAS AND TICKS is what I say!! That leads us to your question about what we can do to protect fleas and ticks.

First off, we need to continue putting flea and tick treatment on our canines, as canines are more equal than fleas and ticks are. Second off, we need to realize that fleas and ticks are being victimized by white supremacists, so we need to treat every bit of evolved life as equals by putting fleas and ticks above privileged white people. I suggest that we do our part by burning and looting predominately white cities, looting their masks, then handing them out to fleas and ticks. This is all whitey's fault. Damn whitey! Damn whitey, and this world will be a perfect utopia.

Sincerely,
COVIDEXPERTGFM
15-04-2021 01:47
(14438)

gfm7175 wrote:You bring up a very good point about the systemic racism that is targeting fleas and ticks.

Great news! I found a website with a treasure trove of amazingly detailed information about COVID-denial. I'll need a week to sort through it all but I will be the quintessential expert once I do. Here is an outline of the major points:

gfm7175 wrote: Racist white people with white privilege ...

It seems as though you already know all this. Hey, that's why you are COVIDEXPERTGFM!

27-04-2021 20:12
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
Dear COVIDEXPERTGFM,

I need your expertise on a very rare occurrence that has come to my attention. I don't know where else to turn. Your rates are reasonable and your advise is sound. Again turn to you.

My son has a math teacher that diligently wears 2 and sometimes 3 masks during class. Thus far it has proven to be a brilliant defense against the Covid. However, yesterday the teacher in question stepped out momentarily to use the restroom. During this brief recess, a student used the opportunity to light up a joint.

The student pulled down a few quick drags, distinguished the remaining weed, and put it back in his bag. I assume he was saving the rest for after lunch?

Anyway, as the teacher in question returned from the pisser, he was unable to detect the aroma of controlled substance in his classroom. Now, it goes without saying, he may have unknowingly been infected with the Covid and lost his smell, but more likely the use of multiple masks subdued his Olfactory system.

Question for COVIDEXPERTGFM...

For a person of authority and a public employee, is it best to wear 3 masks to avoid the Covid or or is it better to know when someone is burning weed and getting high in your math class?

Please advise.
27-04-2021 21:03
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Dear COVIDEXPERTGFM,

I need your expertise on a very rare occurrence that has come to my attention. I don't know where else to turn. Your rates are reasonable and your advise is sound. Again turn to you.

My son has a math teacher that diligently wears 2 and sometimes 3 masks during class. Thus far it has proven to be a brilliant defense against the Covid. However, yesterday the teacher in question stepped out momentarily to use the restroom. During this brief recess, a student used the opportunity to light up a joint.

The student pulled down a few quick drags, distinguished the remaining weed, and put it back in his bag. I assume he was saving the rest for after lunch?

Anyway, as the teacher in question returned from the pisser, he was unable to detect the aroma of controlled substance in his classroom. Now, it goes without saying, he may have unknowingly been infected with the Covid and lost his smell, but more likely the use of multiple masks subdued his Olfactory system.

For a person of authority and a public employee, is it best to wear 3 masks to avoid the Covid or or is it better to know when someone is burning weed and getting high in your math class?

Please advise.

Obviously, the math teacher was in the restroom, burning hi medical marijuana... Any odor, he would presume, was from himself, and was hoping the students didn't notice. They might swipe his prescription, again... The multiple masks, are to hopeful reduce his pot-breath, when around other staff, so they don't try to bum a little medicine, until they can get their prescriptions filled. Cheap bastards never pay him back, or return the favor, when he runs out.
27-04-2021 21:21
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
Harvey, this actually happened.... I have three sources confirming it. So the question remains, how does one remain vigilant against classroom substance abuse while at the same time remaining in compliance with CDC 3 mask guidelines?
27-04-2021 22:48
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Dear COVIDEXPERTGFM,

Please advise.

Dear GasGuzzler,

Your son's math teacher sounds like a very wise individual who cares very much about the safety of himself and his students, as he always meets the CDC mask wearing recommendations and even sometimes decides to go above and beyond them. Good for him!

Your son, on the other hand, sounds like he is either a liar or is not adhering to strict covid protocol. Obviously, while asymptomatic spread is a very serious issue, and it unknowingly happens all of the time whether or not one is properly masking, the teacher clearly did not have covid since he was always meeting and/or exceeding CDC mask wearing guidelines.

As to the question of mask wearing vs weed smoking, triple masking is much more important than detecting weed smoking in classrooms because covid is a deadly pandemic and weed smoking is not. Plus, I'm sure that the weed smoker was wearing a mask while doing so, so it's all good. Hope that helps.

Sincerely,
COVIDEXPERTGFM
28-04-2021 01:04
(14438)

gfm7175 wrote:Your son's math teacher sounds like a very wise individual who cares very much about the safety of himself and his students, as he always meets the CDC mask wearing recommendations and even sometimes decides to go above and beyond them. Good for him!

Now I'm confused. I see this teacher as being totally irresponsible, leaving a room full of minors totally unsupervised. What if one of the minors takes off his facemask? The teacher is no better than a COVID-denier and should be in jail. There is no level of "emergency" that warrants enabling students to risk creating a resurgence of the deadly pandemic for the rest of us, not to mention risking getting themselves infected and dying right there on the spot. I have no tolerance for those members of society who flaunt their disregard for the rules that are put in place for everyone's protection.

My mask protects you and your mask protects me, and those who wantonly imperil all of society belong on death row because that's what they are doing to everyone else. They might as well walk into the middle of town and just spray automatic gunfire into the populace. Once we're all dead it will be too late to tell the teachers why it's absolutely critical for the students to wear their masks at all times. That school should be shut down immediately and remain closed until a thorough investigation is completed and all the damage assessed. Judging by the magnitude of the infraction I wouldn't expect that school to open for another 18 months. How do you suggest this be explained to the parents of the students? How do you properly convey to the parents that one teacher decided on her own to play Russian roulette with all of them and their children? How do you explain why the teacher is not yet in jail? How do you expect to ever regain their trust?

Shut it down. Now.

28-04-2021 17:24
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:Your son's math teacher sounds like a very wise individual who cares very much about the safety of himself and his students, as he always meets the CDC mask wearing recommendations and even sometimes decides to go above and beyond them. Good for him!

Now I'm confused. I see this teacher as being totally irresponsible, leaving a room full of minors totally unsupervised. What if one of the minors takes off his facemask? The teacher is no better than a COVID-denier and should be in jail. There is no level of "emergency" that warrants enabling students to risk creating a resurgence of the deadly pandemic for the rest of us, not to mention risking getting themselves infected and dying right there on the spot. I have no tolerance for those members of society who flaunt their disregard for the rules that are put in place for everyone's protection.

My mask protects you and your mask protects me, and those who wantonly imperil all of society belong on death row because that's what they are doing to everyone else. They might as well walk into the middle of town and just spray automatic gunfire into the populace. Once we're all dead it will be too late to tell the teachers why it's absolutely critical for the students to wear their masks at all times. That school should be shut down immediately and remain closed until a thorough investigation is completed and all the damage assessed. Judging by the magnitude of the infraction I wouldn't expect that school to open for another 18 months. How do you suggest this be explained to the parents of the students? How do you properly convey to the parents that one teacher decided on her own to play Russian roulette with all of them and their children? How do you explain why the teacher is not yet in jail? How do you expect to ever regain their trust?

Shut it down. Now.

Hello IBdaMann,

You are rightly concerned about a student removing his/her mask, potentially possibly exposing other students to his/her potential possible covid infection that he/she might not know that he/she maybe unknowingly has. You are also correct that students cannot be trusted to adhere to strict covid protocols all on their own, so yes, we need to push for that school to be shut down until this incident can be thoroughly investigated and any dissident white students be prosecuted. I do realize that you feel that the teacher was at fault here, but just know that this incident was not the teacher's fault because teachers are perfect, essential, do a great service for our communities, and should never be fired (let alone arrested) for any reason whatsoever, especially if they happen to be black. Maybe we should look into increased education funding? Has anyone ever thought of doing this?

Anyhow, I truly am just as concerned as you are about this incident, therefore I and my organization COVID666 will immediately be lobbying government to implement security camera mandates, requiring security cameras to be installed in every single classroom across America, for the safety of our children. You do care about the safety of our children, right? I would be very glad if you would join me in my effort to keep our children safe.

Sincerely,
COVIDEXPERTGFM
28-04-2021 18:50
(14438)

COVIDEXPERGFM wrote:I do realize that you feel that the teacher was at fault here, but just know that this incident was not the teacher's fault because teachers are perfect, essential, do a great service for our communities, and should never be fired (let alone arrested) for any reason whatsoever, especially if they happen to be black. Maybe we should look into increased education funding? Has anyone ever thought of doing this?

Well, I suppose ... as long there are assurances that every penny of that additional funding will go directly to the teachers union and won't be quietly surfacing as conspicuous materials in classrooms ... as occurs far too often.

COVIDEXPERGFM wrote: Anyhow, I truly am just as concerned as you are about this incident, therefore I and my organization COVID666 will immediately be lobbying government to implement security camera mandates, requiring security cameras to be installed in every single classroom across America, for the safety of our children. You do care about the safety of our children, right? I would be very glad if you would join me in my effort to keep our children safe.

What good are security cameras if the children don't even have dermal GPS transponder chips? It's so very depressing to realize that we have the technology and we just don't use it. A child in Africa can be tracked for just pennies per day. Why don't we give that same consideration to our children here at home?

Thank you for your continued vigilance on this matter.

28-04-2021 19:57
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
COVIDEXPERTGFM wrote:I do realize that you feel that the teacher was at fault here, but just know that this incident was not the teacher's fault because teachers are perfect, essential, do a great service for our communities, and should never be fired (let alone arrested) for any reason whatsoever, especially if they happen to be black. Maybe we should look into increased education funding? Has anyone ever thought of doing this?

Well, I suppose ... as long there are assurances that every penny of that additional funding will go directly to the teachers union and won't be quietly surfacing as conspicuous materials in classrooms ... as occurs far too often.

COVIDEXPERTGFM wrote: Anyhow, I truly am just as concerned as you are about this incident, therefore I and my organization COVID666 will immediately be lobbying government to implement security camera mandates, requiring security cameras to be installed in every single classroom across America, for the safety of our children. You do care about the safety of our children, right? I would be very glad if you would join me in my effort to keep our children safe.

What good are security cameras if the children don't even have dermal GPS transponder chips? It's so very depressing to realize that we have the technology and we just don't use it. A child in Africa can be tracked for just pennies per day. Why don't we give that same consideration to our children here at home?

Thank you for your continued vigilance on this matter.

Dear IBdaMann,

Indeed, every penny of additional funding would go to teachers unions. I appreciate your input about GPS transponder chips. While this would be a wonderful technology indeed, a major security camera company is giving me a YUGE payoff for peddling the security camera idea to government, so I like the security camera idea much more.

Sincerely,
COVIDEXPERTGFM
Edited on 28-04-2021 19:59
06-05-2021 18:54
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
Hey guys, pardon my absence here lately. I had a medical procedure done a few weeks ago and there were some post op issues. I've been on a 5 lb. weight restriction to make certain no stress on my surgical site. Everything was going fine until I read this response from IBdaMann. No lie, I was laughing so hard it literally sent me back to the doc for additional repair. Sorry IB, I've had to ignore your shit for a while now.

IBdaMann wrote:

Shut it down. Now.

Good shit!!!

Anyway, what brings me here today is another update and issue that has come up in my son's Covidly ignorant high screwal. There was another breach in Covid security and the school's response is absolutely insane. I will be attempting to talk with the principal, but may have to settle for firing off an email. I am so pissed off I can't seem to put my thoughts in order, and I know a phone call right now would go rather sideways.

I'm looking for some help/advise on questions to ask and statements to make. These kids are really getting screwed. Here's what happened....

There is a certain student that has been reprimanded several times by teachers and administration for improper mask wearing...not over the nose, pulling it down, or not wearing it at all. I know, a mask does nothing to stop the virus, but that's not the point.

This student had an allergic reaction to some food eaten on Saturday night during a double date dinner and found herself in the ER, where she was treated, given a Covid test, and released. My son was actually part of the 2nd couple out for dinner, but very few know about it.

Fast forward to Monday afternoon. Her Covid test comes back positive. The administration takes swift action in sending her home....but wait...then began the task of sifting through security camera footage of everyone she was in close contact with during school and wearing the mask improperly. She is a well liked and outgoing person. As of yesterday afternoon, 73 students have been taken out. The entire school is less than 400 students.

My sophomore son has worked his ass off and earned a starting position on the varsity baseball team. He was called out of practice to be sent immediately home yesterday afternoon. He will be able to return after missing 2 weeks of spring practice just days before the first game. That spot will likely be gone. There are 2 other sophomores that have earned starting spots that are in the exact situation.

Other students were removed from a state meet qualifying round of golf. Yes, they were removed from the golf course.

The girls track team will only be able to send one girl to the state meet at Drake, due to other runners being "exposed". Running on the Drake Relays track at the state meet in Des Moines is a dream for these kids. My oldest son was part of a high hurdles team that qualified 2 years ago. It's an experience we'll never forget. Proud parents and kids all around. It's been stripped away in the blink of an eye.

These are only the sad situations I know of so far. I'm sure there are and will be many more. These kids are just getting bent over the principal's desk. I know they have to learn to pick up the pieces and move forward when life takes a shit. However, I'm afraid what they are learning is that you can work your ass off and achieve at a high level, only to have it stolen from you by the very people you are working for.

I may get one shot at this, and I don't speak well when I get pissed. I'm pissed. Give me some tips!
06-05-2021 22:55
(14438)

GasGuzzler wrote: ... another update and issue that has come up in my son's Covidly ignorant high screwal.

First, we need to take care of the administrative paperwork. Your Limbaugh reference gets you another credit before it goes back into retirement:

Next we need to dive right into your concern:

GasGuzzler wrote:I'm looking for some help/advise on questions to ask and statements to make. These kids are really getting screwed. Here's what happened....

The administration ... began the task of sifting through security camera footage of everyone she was in close contact with during school and wearing the mask improperly.

GasGuzzler, has the school showed anyone the court-ordered search warrant they obtained in order to take action against We the People? Did every parent sign a waiver allowing school officials to use video surveillance for purposes other than to prevent/deter criminal activity?

In short, did the parents give written permission for the school faculty and staff to violate their civil rights? I was not aware that schools even had jurisdictions since they are not law enforcement officials, nor are they dictators nor do they have any say in anyone's life outside of a classroom.

07-05-2021 00:08
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
IBdaMann wrote:

GasGuzzler wrote: ... another update and issue that has come up in my son's Covidly ignorant high screwal.

First, we need to take care of the administrative paperwork. Your Limbaugh reference gets you another credit before it goes back into retirement:

Next we need to dive right into your concern:

GasGuzzler wrote:I'm looking for some help/advise on questions to ask and statements to make. These kids are really getting screwed. Here's what happened....

The administration ... began the task of sifting through security camera footage of everyone she was in close contact with during school and wearing the mask improperly.

GasGuzzler, has the school showed anyone the court-ordered search warrant they obtained in order to take action against We the People? Did every parent sign a waiver allowing school officials to use video surveillance for purposes other than to prevent/deter criminal activity?

In short, did the parents give written permission for the school faculty and staff to violate their civil rights? I was not aware that schools even had jurisdictions since they are not law enforcement officials, nor are they dictators nor do they have any say in anyone's life outside of a classroom.

As much as I'd like to agree with you, I don't think this angle holds water.

By sending my child to a public school, I would argue he is in public and forgoes any right to any privacy, obviously excluding restrooms and the like.

Do you have any precedent where privacy rights were ruled as violated in a classroom?

Sports are organized and funded through the school (my property tax dollars) and I would also argue they have the right to deny this activity within any pre stated guidelines.

Your thoughts?....

07-05-2021 01:13
(14438)

GasGuzzler wrote:By sending my child to a public school,

This is not an issue of privacy. This is an issue of the school taking a form of action against We the People.

One more time: Privacy is not the issue. Action by a school for which they do not have authority is the issue. Did the parents authorize it in writing?
When did school faculty and staff get to decide that people's associations/contact warrants they be excluded from events. They do not have that authority. If your son had contact with someone who was a known Republican ... hey, that conservative schiit is contagious and infectious and he shouldn't be allowed to spread it to others, right?

Your son's school has no authority to do anything that they are doing. None.

Oh, and your son is only in a "public place" because it is required by law, i.e. the education is compulsory. The school does not get to take video of people to use against them. The police can use security video against someone ... if they get a warrant.

Your son's school can only get away with fuúukking with people if you and the other parents allow it.

07-05-2021 01:49
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
Yes, I see your points and I agree. Why do I not feel qualified to pick this fight? My son's girlfriends dad is the principal of a middle school in another town. He's a diehard Trumptard. I'm going to pick his brain for some input tonight. This fight will happen...I just need to be prepared. Not feeling it right now.

On a side note....

About a dozen students have produced positive antibody test results and have been welcomed back to class and sports. Why does this feel so wrong? I think it's because they are "showing their papers" as a permission slip to what should be their rights and freedoms.

I'm a bit off, just not trusting my gut like I used to. What the hell is wrong with me?!
Edited on 07-05-2021 01:50
07-05-2021 03:28
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Yes, I see your points and I agree. Why do I not feel qualified to pick this fight? My son's girlfriends dad is the principal of a middle school in another town. He's a diehard Trumptard. I'm going to pick his brain for some input tonight. This fight will happen...I just need to be prepared. Not feeling it right now.

On a side note....

About a dozen students have produced positive antibody test results and have been welcomed back to class and sports. Why does this feel so wrong? I think it's because they are "showing their papers" as a permission slip to what should be their rights and freedoms.

I'm a bit off, just not trusting my gut like I used to. What the hell is wrong with me?!

And with going with the Nazi playbook, well said Fred. ie., you guys suck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5mtclwloEQ
Edited on 07-05-2021 03:28
07-05-2021 08:21
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Don't parents have to sign some papers, when they enroll their kids each year? Aren't parents handed a stack of papers, with all the rules and policies? Public school is taxpayer funded, so the government gets mess around some as well. Schools would remain closed, if there is significant spread, of an contagion, until the health department decides it safe to open. Most parents want their kids in classrooms, instead of hanging around the house, all day, every day. Public schools, can get away with doing a lot of stuff, because parents agree to it. The alternative, is to not send there kids to public school.
07-05-2021 16:54
(3314)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Don't parents have to sign some papers, when they enroll their kids each year? Aren't parents handed a stack of papers, with all the rules and policies? Public school is taxpayer funded, so the government gets mess around some as well. Schools would remain closed, if there is significant spread, of an contagion, until the health department decides it safe to open. Most parents want their kids in classrooms, instead of hanging around the house, all day, every day. Public schools, can get away with doing a lot of stuff, because parents agree to it. The alternative, is to not send there kids to public school.

Indeed, and I'm a huge fan of either enrolling in a good private school or home schooling.

What burns my grits about having to do that though is knowing that every property owner continuously funds the indoctrination centers via property taxes year after year after year after year, whether or not he/she is making (or EVER makes) use of them. Even without being a property owner, all other taxpayers are still funding such indoctrination centers to some extent.

I desire to receive a good quality product when I pay for it. I desire to get good use out of what I pay for. I desire to not have to spend more money than what is necessary for a product. Thus, I would like to be able to put that otherwise wasteful tax expense towards a good private school (or home schooling) rather than having to "pay double" for alternative schooling (e.g. private school tuition PLUS taxes for public schooling).

It feels as shitty as union employment. My high school/college job was a union job. I worked my ass off and outperformed my lazier co-workers who had the same job title. What did I get for my "exceeds expectations" effort and work ethic? I got reprimanded for starting my work a bit early (I still kept doing it anyway) and I got the same pay that everyone else in my position got (because the union negotiates the pay increases, and employees only get rewards for seniority and not for work ethic, since everyone with the same job title is treated as "equal"). There is absolutely zero incentive to work harder/better. There is only incentive to gain seniority.

After that job, I found a career related to my degree (of which I am still employed at). This job is not a union job, and it rewards work ethic first and foremost. I have always gotten much better yearly wage increases than I ever got with the union job, and I didn't have union dues taken out of my wages to fund Demonkkkrat political candidates and causes.
Edited on 07-05-2021 17:30
07-05-2021 17:09
(3314)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Public schools, can get away with doing a lot of stuff, because parents agree to it.

I think the bigger reason for this is because parents typically don't involve themselves (e.g. attend and voice their concerns at school board meetings).

This mask nonsense is finally waking up some parents to get more involved in such meetings. At the latest Granite School District Board of Education meeting (South Salt Lake, Utah), for example, the board was "hearing" proposals for removing K-12 student mask mandates. However, during the time allotted for citizen participation, they only allowed for one parent to speak (a mask advocate, obviously). Many parents at that meeting were pissed off and started shouting "no more masks" (among other things). The board adjourned the meeting and slipped out the back door.

We need MUCH more of this to occur. Get out the whip! Turn over the tables! It's time to get angry about the Satanic defiling of our institutions, and to not fear persecution for doing so.

Edited on 07-05-2021 17:16
07-05-2021 22:45
(14438)

gfm7175 wrote:Get out the whip!

Fashion your cords!

gfm7175 wrote: It's time to get angry about the Satanic defiling of our institutions, and to not fear persecution for doing so.

They have turned the school into a den of the school board!

13-05-2021 07:43
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
OK guys, here's the rough draft letter that will be sent to the high school.

Any rewording, rearranging, colorful adjectives, or additional suggestions are certainly welcome.

Dear ,

I feel it would be completely unfair to blast away without even giving you a chance to speak for yourself. Therefore I have tried to be fair and put together a few questions I have for you.

Please feel free to correct me anywhere you think I may be wrong...

It is my understanding that on May 3rd or 4th, there were one or more students that received positive Covid tests. These students were then identified as "improper mask wearers". To my knowledge, administration then began the arduous task of reviewing available security camera footage and seating charts in order to determine who must be removed from school, along with all extra curricular activities. Have I got this right so far?

In the following days, around 75 students were either sent home from school or removed from sports and practice. My student athlete was just one of the many condemned. Again, feel free to correct any misinformation. Getting the facts correct is of utmost importance.

The following are the questions that I am asking of you....

1. Who made the final selections on which students were banned from school and extra curricular activities?

2. Who created the criteria for being banned?

3. What exactly was the criteria for being banned?

4. If a student was wearing a mask and following guidelines, why were they still banned school?

5. Who comes up with insanely ridiculous Covid policies? (Example: walking only in one direction in the hallways to stop the spread of covid)

6. Do you think students as a whole have bought into and fully support policies like this?

7. Would you say students respect authority more after implementing policies like this?

8. Given that the CDC has just admitted what we knew all along-the covid is airborne-do you believe a mask can stop the virus?

9. Given that the pores of MOST masks are hundreds of times larger than the virus, do you believe the virus doesn't float right through? Please don't tell me about "Brownian motion''. Calling me stupid to my face would be far less insulting.

11. The CDC talks about the benefits of a proper fitting mask. Have you ever tried plugging your nose and only mouth breathing with a mask pressed tightly to your lips?

12. If yes, how did that go? Did you last more than a minute? Why was it so easy to breath "through the mask" before you tried this? Where do you suppose all the "excess air" is going?

13. Do you think an infected person can blow virons into the air even with a mask on?

14. Do you think it's beneficial for kids to be greeted with a smile each day?

15. Do you think it's mentally damaging to never see anyone smile? How so?

16. Do you know that the schools are one of very few place in town where masks are absolutely required?

17. Do you know that not even the local Wal Mart, convenience stores, Fairway Foods, or even the county courthouse in town requires mask wearing?

18. What do you envision kids are actually doing while in "quarantine"?

19. Do you actually believe they are not hanging out with friends?

20. Do you think they are "safely" hanging out with friends by following your strict mask protocol at all times while off campus?

21. Do you actually believe you can do a damn thing to stop a virus?

22. Do you actually believe you are "protecting" kids from harm with your tyrannical policies?

23. Nearly 200 kids died on their way to and from school last year. That was school bus accidents alone. Many more died in car accidents to and from school. Each and every precious child lost was a terrible tragedy. Did you know that?

24. 270 kids died last year after a battle with covid. Did you know that?

25. Given the numbers in line 23 and 24, and assuming you have some level of interest in consistency, do you think we should ban school buses? Do you think school administrations should arbitrarily make it illegal to put a child in a motor vehicle to reach "destination school" in the pursuit of 100% child safety?

26. Why is it that even after proving a negative covid test, a student can return to the school but must segregate from other students? (example: students who were possibly exposed and have shown proof of a negative covid test may return to school in 7 days but must eat lunch alone for another 7 days)

27. Did you know that UV light kills the covid?

28. Given line 27, why would you require a mask outdoors?

29. Why would you attempt to deprive a hard working athlete of all possible oxygen?

30. What would you tell an athlete who has outworked his teammates and earned a starting position, only to lose it due to missed practice because of possible exposure to the covid while obediently wearing the holy mask?

31. What would you say to an angry parent who has also invested untold amounts of time, money, and love into their student's athletic success, only to see them tyrannically removed under the guise of "health concerns"?

32. What would you say to the angry taxpayer who wants the most education for his dollar and accuses you of hiding behind covid to give the least amount possible?

33. Can you please provide me a copy of any form I may have signed giving you permission to use security camera footage of my child for the purpose of anything other than criminal activity?

34. What does the phrase "We the People" mean to you? Why?

Edited on 13-05-2021 08:22
13-05-2021 10:31
(14438)

GasGuzzler wrote:Any rewording, rearranging, colorful adjectives, or additional suggestions are certainly welcome.

Allow me to offer some grammar/wording corrections:

GasGuzzler wrote:Please feel free to correct me anywhere you think I may be wrong...

"Wrong" is a question of morality.

Please feel free to correct me anywhere you think I may be mistaken/in error.

GasGuzzler wrote: ... reviewing available security camera footage and seating charts in order to determine who must be removed from school,

I recommend changing "in order to determine who must be removed from school" to "in order to target and punish some students so as to give the appearance that the administration 'cares deeply' and is 'taking swift action', harmful and otherwise unnecessary though it may be."

GasGuzzler wrote: My student athlete was just one of the many condemned.

My student athlete was just one of the many so condemned.

GasGuzzler wrote: 2. Who created the criteria for being banned?

2. Who created the targetting criteria and what was it exactly? (combine 2 & 3)

GasGuzzler wrote:4. If a student was wearing a mask and following guidelines, why were they still banned school?

Don't convert singulars into plurals.

3. If a student had been wearing a mask and following guidelines, why would he nonetheless be targetted for suspension?

GasGuzzler wrote:5. Who comes up with insanely ridiculous Covid policies? (Example: walking only in one direction in the hallways to stop the spread of covid)

5. Who specifically (name please) approves the more insane COVID policies, e.g. walking only in one direction in the hallways somehow as an effective means to thwart a virus?

Delete #6. It is totally moot. It matters not.

Delete #8, #9 and #13. The administration will use these questions of yours to throw your entire letter in the garbage and label you as a purveyor of dangerous misinformation. Their official position is that your mask protects me and my mask protects you. If you directly challenge them on this then you are choosing to fall on your sword over trying to get them to change their fundamental politics. They will instantly turn totally dishonest, totally EVASIVE and will bury your letter and your voice rather than give you any chance to checkmate their king.

Did you mean to have a #10?

Either delete #11 or formulate some logical argument that uses this question of yours. Otherwise, you are heading off on an unproductive and irrelevant tangent.

GasGuzzler wrote:16. Do you know that the schools are one of very few place in town where masks are absolutely required?

Tack 17 onto 16:

16. Why does the school absolutely require masks when no other place in town needs to? Do you know that not even the local Wal Mart, convenience stores, Fairway Foods, or even the county courthouse in town requires mask wearing?

GasGuzzler wrote:18. What do you envision kids are actually doing while in "quarantine"?

18. You are well aware of the damage you do to students who are forced into "quarantine" so why do you do it as opposed to employing one of the many productive solutions that do not directly injure students?

Delete #19-#22. They will not help you. Stay focused on the absurd and tyrannical policies. Every time your question involves "do you think" or "do you believe" then their answer is "Yes," the question is thusly ignored and they move on to the next question.

Delete #23-#25. You are veering off on another unrelated rant that will have them tossing your letter in the trash and characterizing you as someone who now wants to ban bussing because he equates bussing with COVID infection. They will paint you as a loon and the entirety of your letter will be ignored.

Stay focused on the absurd and tyrannical policies.

26 is great.

Delete #27 and #28. The administration will simply point to the WHO and CDC fear-propaganda that "only one particular frequency of UV kills COVID" and that you would have to "literally fry" the students to implement that solution, thus you must be egregiously misinformed and promulgating dangerous misinformation.

GasGuzzler wrote:30. What would you tell an athlete who has outworked his teammates and earned a starting position, only to lose it due to missed practice because of possible exposure to the covid while obediently wearing the holy mask?

This run-on sentence is painful to read and unclear as to your point. You should feel free to use multiple sentences, e.g.

30. Some student athletes are being seriously injured by your policies despite obediently following your rules. You are carelessly forcing hard-working athletes to lose the starting positions they worked so hard to earn. How are you going to fix this?

Don't convert singulars to plurals:

31. What would you say to an angry parent who has also invested untold amounts of time, money, and love into his child's athletic success, only to watch draconian and reckless decisions by the administration carelessly throw it all away?

Instead of asking the administration what they think, state what you think:

32. It appears that you are simply hiding behind covid to get out of doing work while still receiving full pay, and to give the least amount of education to the students as possible to minimize any effort on your part. Can you convince us parents that this is not the case?

#33 and #34 are great for ending the letter.

13-05-2021 18:45
(3314)

GasGuzzler:

I think that IBD gave you a lot of good advice here, and I would suggest taking it. Reading through your letter for myself, it is a very good letter and I personally agree with all of it, but IBD does make a very good point about "keeping your eye on the ball" and not questioning the administration's fundamental nonsensical belief that "my mask protects you and vice versa". While that belief is indeed completely nonsensical, and I would likewise wish to jam that nonsense back down their throats, IBD is right that it will get your letter immediately tossed away as being written by a "nutter right-wing Trumper conspiracy theorist". I'm not the best at being mindful about that sort of stuff either, which is why I let IBD do his thing before making any of my own comments about the letter.

He also gave good advice about not going off on other tangents or otherwise diverting away from the main target that you wish to hit upon (which is the school's absurd and tyrannical policies). Obviously, when one is quite steamed, this is hard to do, and is precisely why you came here and posted a draft letter for peer review. This naturally leads into one thing that I would like to make note of, which is "the more concise you can be, the better". With the additional tangents and questions, it gets a bit wordy and lengthy, which wears down on a reader's stamina.

Below, I have taken your original letter and have added in IBD's suggestions. Make sure that I did not miss any of them. I have also made some adjustments of my own, of which I include in the "Change Log" at the bottom of my post.

DRAFT LETTER (revision #1):

Dear ________,

I feel it would be completely unfair to blast away without even giving you a chance to speak for yourself. Therefore, I have tried to be fair and put together a few questions I have for you. Please feel free to correct me anywhere you think I may be mistaken.

It is my understanding that on May 3rd or 4th, there were one or more students who received positive COVID tests. These students were then identified as "improper mask wearers". To my knowledge, administration then began the arduous task of reviewing available security camera footage and seating charts in order to target and punish some students so as to give the appearance that the administration 'cares deeply' and is 'taking swift action', harmful and otherwise unnecessary though it may be. In the following days, around 75 students were either sent home from school or removed from sports and practice. My student athlete was just one of the many so condemned. Again, please feel free to correct any misinformation. Getting the facts correct is of utmost importance.

The following are the questions that I am asking of you:

1. Who made the final selections on which students were banned from school and extra curricular activities?

2. Who created the targeting criteria and what was it exactly?

3. If a student had been wearing a mask and following guidelines, why would he nonetheless be targeted for suspension?

4. Who specifically (name please) approves the more insane COVID policies, e.g. walking only in one direction in the hallways somehow, as an effective means to thwart a virus?

5. Would you say students respect authority more after implementing policies like this?

6. Do you think it's beneficial for kids to be greeted with a smile each day?

7. Do you think it's mentally damaging to never see anyone smile? How so?

8. You are well aware of the damage you do to students who are forced into "quarantine", so why do you do it as opposed to employing one of the many productive solutions that do not directly injure students?

9. Why does the school absolutely require masks when no other place in town needs to? Do you know that not even the local Wal Mart, convenience stores, Fairway Foods, or even the county courthouse in town requires mask wearing?

10. Why is it that even after proving a negative COVID test, a student can return to the school but must segregate from other students? (e.g. students who were possibly exposed and have shown proof of a negative COVID test may return to school in 7 days but must eat lunch alone for another 7 days)

11. Why would you attempt to deprive a hard working student athlete of all possible oxygen intake?

12. Some student athletes are being seriously injured by your policies despite obediently following your rules. You are carelessly forcing hard-working student athletes to lose the starting positions that they worked so hard to earn. How are you going to fix this?

13. What would you say to an angry parent who has also invested untold amounts of time, money, and love into his student's athletic success, only to watch draconian and reckless decisions by the administration carelessly throw it all away?

14. It appears that you are simply hiding behind COVID to get out of doing work while still receiving full pay, and to give the least amount of education to the students as possible to minimize any effort on your part. Can you convince us parents that this is not the case?

15. Can you please provide me a copy of any form I may have signed giving you permission to use security camera footage of my child for the purpose of anything other than criminal activity?

16. What does the phrase "We the People" mean to you? Why?

[END OF LETTER]

CHANGE LOG:
** Removed "Have I got this right so far?" from the 2nd paragraph and combined the third paragraph into the second paragraph. My intent here is to keep the "recap of current events" all in the same paragraph and to finalize that recap with a single time of asking "is this correct?".

** Removed questions #11 and #12 from the original draft letter, as I think they lose focus from the absurd and tyrannical covid policies that the school is implementing. As IBD said, if you wish to restructure this to make a more relevant point to the absurd/tyrannical COVID polices, then have at it. Otherwise, I would personally leave those questions out.

** Moved the quarantine question up one spot (above the mask requirement question) so as to continue the thought about the mental damage being done to students which was made in the prior question.

** Added the word "student" in front of athlete in the oxygen question for consistency.

** Added the word "intake" after the word 'oxygen' in the oxygen question. My thought is that this slight change makes the question a bit clearer, as my first quick glance over it, as originally worded, came across to me as "all oxygen is being deprived". Upon some time, I understood that such a thought isn't what was intended in the question, but I think it would be good to 'be safe' on that possible misunderstanding, as the "all oxygen is being deprived" angle would get scoffed at, while the point of "some amount of oxygen access is being restricted" is a very good point to be making.

** All instances of the word 'COVID' that I noticed have been capitalized as such.

** Various minor punctuation and grammar adjustments throughout.

I think I got everything. Please review, otherwise I have to say that this letter is really turning out to be quite good.
Edited on 13-05-2021 19:04
13-05-2021 18:56
(14438)
gfm7175 wrote: Below, I have taken your original letter ...

That was well done. You went the extra mile. Good job.

Minor note: I believe COVID needs to be written in upper case.

Kudos to you for nicely packaging the content and putting a bow on top.

13-05-2021 19:09
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote: Below, I have taken your original letter ...

That was well done. You went the extra mile. Good job.

Minor note: I believe COVID needs to be written in upper case.

Kudos to you for nicely packaging the content and putting a bow on top.

I have now edited my comment to make that minor change. I believe that I caught all instances of the word COVID.
13-05-2021 23:40
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
I can't thank you guys enough! I am genuinely grateful. I've been so short on time with my surgery and then complications afterwards, trying to get caught up with work, home and family, and now preparing for another operation to fix the first one!.(I still blame IBD for that
) You have given me the time I didn't have and helped consolidate my scattered thoughts into some well focused and hard hitting questions for a power grabbing public employee. Well done and thanks again.

You guys will be the first to know about any and all responses I may get.
21-05-2021 17:40
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:
I can't thank you guys enough! I am genuinely grateful. I've been so short on time with my surgery and then complications afterwards, trying to get caught up with work, home and family, and now preparing for another operation to fix the first one!.(I still blame IBD for that
) You have given me the time I didn't have and helped consolidate my scattered thoughts into some well focused and hard hitting questions for a power grabbing public employee. Well done and thanks again.

You guys will be the first to know about any and all responses I may get.

Of course! Hope you've been doing well in the meantime.
11-07-2021 06:50
(14438)

Dear COVIDEXPERTGFM,

I just watched the Copa America final in Maracaná, Brazil. Argentina beat Brazil 1-0 on a beautiful goal by Di Maria. I noticed that they allowed fans into the stadium to watch the final game whereas there were no spectators allowed for any other game of the tournament.

The announcer explained that, due to COVID restrictions, only 10% of the stadium capacity was permitted so as to maintain social distancing of the fans.

The problem I noticed is that all of the fans that were in attendance were all clumped together in large groups, e.g. one huge group of maskless Argentina fans, dancing and singing arm-in-arm in section A, one huge group of maskless Brazil fans, dancing and singing arm-in-arm in section B, another huge group of maskless Argentina fans, dancing and singing arm-in-arm in section C, etc...

My two questions are "Why are you so racist?" and "Why do you have a problem with Argentina winning the Copa America?"

Thanks, you're the best.

Edited on 11-07-2021 06:50
Page 1 of 212>

Join the debate ASK COVIDEXPERTGFM:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact