▼ Content

ASK COVIDEXPERTGFM

Page 2 of 2<12
12-07-2021 17:36
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2313)
IBdaMann wrote:
Dear COVIDEXPERTGFM,

I just watched the Copa America final in Maracaná, Brazil. Argentina beat Brazil 1-0 on a beautiful goal by Di Maria. I noticed that they allowed fans into the stadium to watch the final game whereas there were no spectators allowed for any other game of the tournament.

The announcer explained that, due to COVID restrictions, only 10% of the stadium capacity was permitted so as to maintain social distancing of the fans.

The problem I noticed is that all of the fans that were in attendance were all clumped together in large groups, e.g. one huge group of maskless Argentina fans, dancing and singing arm-in-arm in section A, one huge group of maskless Brazil fans, dancing and singing arm-in-arm in section B, another huge group of maskless Argentina fans, dancing and singing arm-in-arm in section C, etc...

My two questions are "Why are you so racist?" and "Why do you have a problem with Argentina winning the Copa America?"

Thanks, you're the best.

Hello IBdaMann,

Thank you for your inquiry. Your input is very important to me. I, above all else, value providing you with the most up to date information about covid-19 so that you can make the informed decisions that are necessary to protect yourself and your loved ones.

Obviously, COVID is a super intelligent virus that can distinguish between an ordinary soccer game and the final match of the Copa America. As long as the 10% capacity rule was adhered to, it doesn't matter that a bunch of maskless people were clumped together into groups, dancing and singing arm-in-arm. You really don't realize just how super intelligent this COVID virus is compared with any typical run-of-the-mill virus, do you??

And a rural backwoods hick blue-collar heterosexual uneducated old white conservative male Christian Trumptard such as yourself is calling me "racist"?? Hahahaha that's laughable!! It's time to check your white privilege, buddy...

Sincerely,
COVIDEXPERTGFM
25-07-2021 01:49
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9568)

Dear COVIDEXPERTGFM, when will Disney release the new Avengers movie featuring COVIDLEGION and their total takeover of the world? I have been following leaks about the plotline whereby the Chinese tong The Inner Demons based in Wuhan hatch a plot to release a virus for which only they have the vaccine ... but the warehouse storing all the vaccines was destroyed by a smoker igniting the fireworks bay. The Avengers get called in to battle the WHO and the CDC ... and just when all hope seems lost, the Avengers recruit Donald Trump and he saves the day.

So my questions are:

1. When will the movie be released?
2. Will Dwayne Johnson be cast as Dr. Fauci?
3. Why are you so racist against Chinese people?

Thanks, you're the best!

Attached image:

25-07-2021 03:53
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1234)
I would watch that movie.I just watched the final rambo episode.
25-07-2021 15:59
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2313)
IBdaMann wrote:

Dear COVIDEXPERTGFM, when will Disney release the new Avengers movie featuring COVIDLEGION and their total takeover of the world? I have been following leaks about the plotline whereby the Chinese tong The Inner Demons based in Wuhan hatch a plot to release a virus for which only they have the vaccine ... but the warehouse storing all the vaccines was destroyed by a smoker igniting the fireworks bay. The Avengers get called in to battle the WHO and the CDC ... and just when all hope seems lost, the Avengers recruit Donald Trump and he saves the day.

So my questions are:

1. When will the movie be released?
2. Will Dwayne Johnson be cast as Dr. Fauci?
3. Why are you so racist against Chinese people?

Thanks, you're the best!

Hello IBdaMann,

Thank you for your inquiry. Your input is very important to me. I, above all else, value providing you with the most up to date information about covid-19 so that you can make the informed decisions that are necessary to protect yourself and your loved ones.

1. It will be released as soon as Disney can figure out how to inject various completely unrelated propaganda into the storyline, including but not limited to: interracial couples, gender fluidity, LGBTQ+LMNOPYRNDNFJRJNFJDJEISJABSGZK, women's empowerment, and replacing all references of Indians with "Guardians".

2. Yes.

3. Because their eye sockets are slits and they speak like they have a mouth full of shit. They also manufacture products of very poor quality.

Edited on 25-07-2021 16:00
Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate ASK COVIDEXPERTGFM:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact