Remember me
▼ Content

ASK COVIDEXPERTGFM



Page 2 of 2<12
12-07-2021 17:36
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2466)
IBdaMann wrote:
Dear COVIDEXPERTGFM,

I just watched the Copa America final in Maracaná, Brazil. Argentina beat Brazil 1-0 on a beautiful goal by Di Maria. I noticed that they allowed fans into the stadium to watch the final game whereas there were no spectators allowed for any other game of the tournament.

The announcer explained that, due to COVID restrictions, only 10% of the stadium capacity was permitted so as to maintain social distancing of the fans.

The problem I noticed is that all of the fans that were in attendance were all clumped together in large groups, e.g. one huge group of maskless Argentina fans, dancing and singing arm-in-arm in section A, one huge group of maskless Brazil fans, dancing and singing arm-in-arm in section B, another huge group of maskless Argentina fans, dancing and singing arm-in-arm in section C, etc...

My two questions are "Why are you so racist?" and "Why do you have a problem with Argentina winning the Copa America?"

Thanks, you're the best.

Hello IBdaMann,

Thank you for your inquiry. Your input is very important to me. I, above all else, value providing you with the most up to date information about covid-19 so that you can make the informed decisions that are necessary to protect yourself and your loved ones.

Obviously, COVID is a super intelligent virus that can distinguish between an ordinary soccer game and the final match of the Copa America. As long as the 10% capacity rule was adhered to, it doesn't matter that a bunch of maskless people were clumped together into groups, dancing and singing arm-in-arm. You really don't realize just how super intelligent this COVID virus is compared with any typical run-of-the-mill virus, do you??

And a rural backwoods hick blue-collar heterosexual uneducated old white conservative male Christian Trumptard such as yourself is calling me "racist"?? Hahahaha that's laughable!! It's time to check your white privilege, buddy...

Sincerely,
COVIDEXPERTGFM
25-07-2021 01:49
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10013)


Dear COVIDEXPERTGFM, when will Disney release the new Avengers movie featuring COVIDLEGION and their total takeover of the world? I have been following leaks about the plotline whereby the Chinese tong The Inner Demons based in Wuhan hatch a plot to release a virus for which only they have the vaccine ... but the warehouse storing all the vaccines was destroyed by a smoker igniting the fireworks bay. The Avengers get called in to battle the WHO and the CDC ... and just when all hope seems lost, the Avengers recruit Donald Trump and he saves the day.

So my questions are:

1. When will the movie be released?
2. Will Dwayne Johnson be cast as Dr. Fauci?
3. Why are you so racist against Chinese people?

Thanks, you're the best!

.
Attached image:

25-07-2021 03:53
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1376)
I would watch that movie.I just watched the final rambo episode.
25-07-2021 15:59
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2466)
IBdaMann wrote:


Dear COVIDEXPERTGFM, when will Disney release the new Avengers movie featuring COVIDLEGION and their total takeover of the world? I have been following leaks about the plotline whereby the Chinese tong The Inner Demons based in Wuhan hatch a plot to release a virus for which only they have the vaccine ... but the warehouse storing all the vaccines was destroyed by a smoker igniting the fireworks bay. The Avengers get called in to battle the WHO and the CDC ... and just when all hope seems lost, the Avengers recruit Donald Trump and he saves the day.

So my questions are:

1. When will the movie be released?
2. Will Dwayne Johnson be cast as Dr. Fauci?
3. Why are you so racist against Chinese people?

Thanks, you're the best!

.

Hello IBdaMann,

Thank you for your inquiry. Your input is very important to me. I, above all else, value providing you with the most up to date information about covid-19 so that you can make the informed decisions that are necessary to protect yourself and your loved ones.

1. It will be released as soon as Disney can figure out how to inject various completely unrelated propaganda into the storyline, including but not limited to: interracial couples, gender fluidity, LGBTQ+LMNOPYRNDNFJRJNFJDJEISJABSGZK, women's empowerment, and replacing all references of Indians with "Guardians".

2. Yes.

3. Because their eye sockets are slits and they speak like they have a mouth full of shit. They also manufacture products of very poor quality.



Edited on 25-07-2021 16:00
30-07-2021 06:36
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★★
(2152)
gfm7175 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
I can't thank you guys enough! I am genuinely grateful. I've been so short on time with my surgery and then complications afterwards, trying to get caught up with work, home and family, and now preparing for another operation to fix the first one!.(I still blame IBD for that
) You have given me the time I didn't have and helped consolidate my scattered thoughts into some well focused and hard hitting questions for a power grabbing public employee. Well done and thanks again.

You guys will be the first to know about any and all responses I may get.

Of course! Hope you've been doing well in the meantime.


So a quick update...

I fired off this letter to the high school principal and I believe it was the very next day our rock star Iowa gov Kim Reynolds made mask mandates illegal. Game over. Covid over. ALL Iowa schools now had no choice but to treat Covid as nothing more than any other minor illness.

Day after that I had my surgery to repair the damages caused by IBdaSmartass. Everything seamed to go fine. Surgery at 1pm and home at 5pm. Major swelling issues by 6pm and back in the ER by 7pm. Apparently they didn't get an artery properly tied off and cauterized and I was leaking like a faucet. I was in emergency surgery by 7:30 pm and had to spend a miserable weekend in the hospital and a miserable week recovering at home.

Back to busy season at work as soon as I could and now I'm barely keeping up. Very thankful though to be alive and well and and able to move with minimal pain.

What I realized through this is how insanely fast a body and mind will deteriorate when not in use. My doc wanted me rest for 7 days and then gradually work up in exercise amounts over the coming 2-4 weeks.

I struggled to walk my 1,000 ft driveway to get the mail and back. Every time I'd try and walk a small distance I'd have to rest for hours. Something wasn't right. I had only been down 7 days! Depression was hitting me hard.

I called a friend who has been a lifetime nurse. He said my system had quickly adapted to shutdown and I needed a jumpstart. He explained it was going to suck but I needed to push through and I'd be fine. I planned a full day of light duty work and it sucked bad till around noon. I'll be damned if I didn't feel pretty OK by 2pm and by 5 pm I really felt good, both mentally and physically.

So, my question for COVIDEXPERTGFM is this:

Given my above testimony, why are gov ordered shutdowns considered beneficial when they discourage work, depriving individuals of the mental and physical rewards that are achieved through creating goods or providing services to their fellow man....or woman....or your local LGBTQ+LMNOPYRNDNFJRJNFJDJEISJABSGZK community.......?


ANY mask is better than no mask, even if you have to resort to putting a tightly fit plastic bag over your head-COVIDEXPERTGFM

I don't have a GoFundMe, but I do have a PO Box (#666)-COVIDEXPERTGFM
30-07-2021 06:36
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★★
(2152)
gfm7175 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
I can't thank you guys enough! I am genuinely grateful. I've been so short on time with my surgery and then complications afterwards, trying to get caught up with work, home and family, and now preparing for another operation to fix the first one!.(I still blame IBD for that
) You have given me the time I didn't have and helped consolidate my scattered thoughts into some well focused and hard hitting questions for a power grabbing public employee. Well done and thanks again.

You guys will be the first to know about any and all responses I may get.

Of course! Hope you've been doing well in the meantime.


So a quick update...

I fired off this letter to the high school principal and I believe it was the very next day our rock star Iowa gov Kim Reynolds made mask mandates illegal. Game over. Covid over. ALL Iowa schools now had no choice but to treat Covid as nothing more than any other minor illness.

Day after that I had my surgery to repair the damages caused by IBdaSmartass. Everything seamed to go fine. Surgery at 1pm and home at 5pm. Major swelling issues by 6pm and back in the ER by 7pm. Apparently they didn't get an artery properly tied off and cauterized and I was leaking like a faucet. I was in emergency surgery by 7:30 pm and had to spend a miserable weekend in the hospital and a miserable week recovering at home.

Back to busy season at work as soon as I could and now I'm barely keeping up. Very thankful though to be alive and well and and able to move with minimal pain.

What I realized through this is how insanely fast a body and mind will deteriorate when not in use. My doc wanted me rest for 7 days and then gradually work up in exercise amounts over the coming 2-4 weeks.

I struggled to walk my 1,000 ft driveway to get the mail and back. Every time I'd try and walk a small distance I'd have to rest for hours. Something wasn't right. I had only been down 7 days! Depression was hitting me hard.

I called a friend who has been a lifetime nurse. He said my system had quickly adapted to shutdown and I needed a jumpstart. He explained it was going to suck but I needed to push through and I'd be fine. I planned a full day of light duty work and it sucked bad till around noon. I'll be damned if I didn't feel pretty OK by 2pm and by 5 pm I really felt good, both mentally and physically.

So, my question for COVIDEXPERTGFM is this:

Given my above testimony, why are gov ordered shutdowns considered beneficial when they discourage work, depriving individuals of the mental and physical rewards that are achieved through creating goods or providing services to their fellow man....or woman....or your local LGBTQ+LMNOPYRNDNFJRJNFJDJEISJABSGZK community.......?


ANY mask is better than no mask, even if you have to resort to putting a tightly fit plastic bag over your head-COVIDEXPERTGFM

I don't have a GoFundMe, but I do have a PO Box (#666)-COVIDEXPERTGFM
30-07-2021 09:23
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10013)


GasGuzzler wrote:What I realized through this is how insanely fast a body and mind will deteriorate when not in use. My doc wanted me rest for 7 days and then gradually work up in exercise amounts over the coming 2-4 weeks.

I struggled to walk my 1,000 ft driveway to get the mail and back. Every time I'd try and walk a small distance I'd have to rest for hours. Something wasn't right. I had only been down 7 days! Depression was hitting me hard.

Have you tried just grabbing your sword and hacking someone to pieces?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQExgALv9wI&t=3m56s




A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
30-07-2021 17:38
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2466)
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
I can't thank you guys enough! I am genuinely grateful. I've been so short on time with my surgery and then complications afterwards, trying to get caught up with work, home and family, and now preparing for another operation to fix the first one!.(I still blame IBD for that
) You have given me the time I didn't have and helped consolidate my scattered thoughts into some well focused and hard hitting questions for a power grabbing public employee. Well done and thanks again.

You guys will be the first to know about any and all responses I may get.

Of course! Hope you've been doing well in the meantime.


So a quick update...

I fired off this letter to the high school principal and I believe it was the very next day our rock star Iowa gov Kim Reynolds made mask mandates illegal. Game over. Covid over. ALL Iowa schools now had no choice but to treat Covid as nothing more than any other minor illness.

Day after that I had my surgery to repair the damages caused by IBdaSmartass. Everything seamed to go fine. Surgery at 1pm and home at 5pm. Major swelling issues by 6pm and back in the ER by 7pm. Apparently they didn't get an artery properly tied off and cauterized and I was leaking like a faucet. I was in emergency surgery by 7:30 pm and had to spend a miserable weekend in the hospital and a miserable week recovering at home.

Back to busy season at work as soon as I could and now I'm barely keeping up. Very thankful though to be alive and well and and able to move with minimal pain.

What I realized through this is how insanely fast a body and mind will deteriorate when not in use. My doc wanted me rest for 7 days and then gradually work up in exercise amounts over the coming 2-4 weeks.

I struggled to walk my 1,000 ft driveway to get the mail and back. Every time I'd try and walk a small distance I'd have to rest for hours. Something wasn't right. I had only been down 7 days! Depression was hitting me hard.

I called a friend who has been a lifetime nurse. He said my system had quickly adapted to shutdown and I needed a jumpstart. He explained it was going to suck but I needed to push through and I'd be fine. I planned a full day of light duty work and it sucked bad till around noon. I'll be damned if I didn't feel pretty OK by 2pm and by 5 pm I really felt good, both mentally and physically.

That sounds like one hell of an experience, but I'm glad to hear that you're now doing better.


GasGuzzler wrote:
So, my question for COVIDEXPERTGFM is this:

Given my above testimony, why are gov ordered shutdowns considered beneficial when they discourage work, depriving individuals of the mental and physical rewards that are achieved through creating goods or providing services to their fellow man....or woman....or your local LGBTQ+LMNOPYRNDNFJRJNFJDJEISJABSGZK community.......?

Hello GasGuzzler,

Thank you for your inquiry. Your input is very important to me. I, above all else, value providing you with the most up to date information about covid-19 so that you can make the informed decisions that are necessary to protect yourself and your loved ones.

Government ordered shutdowns are beneficial because 'Trump lied people died'. Doctor Fauci IS science (he even said so himself), so to deny the holy gospel of Fauci is to declare yourself a science denier. You don't seriously want to become a science denier, do you??

Remember, the government is always looking out for your best interests, even if said government needs to once in a while "protect you from yourself". One day, you will own nothing and be happy about it.


30-07-2021 20:26
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16138)
gfm7175 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
I can't thank you guys enough! I am genuinely grateful. I've been so short on time with my surgery and then complications afterwards, trying to get caught up with work, home and family, and now preparing for another operation to fix the first one!.(I still blame IBD for that
) You have given me the time I didn't have and helped consolidate my scattered thoughts into some well focused and hard hitting questions for a power grabbing public employee. Well done and thanks again.

You guys will be the first to know about any and all responses I may get.

Of course! Hope you've been doing well in the meantime.


So a quick update...

I fired off this letter to the high school principal and I believe it was the very next day our rock star Iowa gov Kim Reynolds made mask mandates illegal. Game over. Covid over. ALL Iowa schools now had no choice but to treat Covid as nothing more than any other minor illness.

Day after that I had my surgery to repair the damages caused by IBdaSmartass. Everything seamed to go fine. Surgery at 1pm and home at 5pm. Major swelling issues by 6pm and back in the ER by 7pm. Apparently they didn't get an artery properly tied off and cauterized and I was leaking like a faucet. I was in emergency surgery by 7:30 pm and had to spend a miserable weekend in the hospital and a miserable week recovering at home.

Back to busy season at work as soon as I could and now I'm barely keeping up. Very thankful though to be alive and well and and able to move with minimal pain.

What I realized through this is how insanely fast a body and mind will deteriorate when not in use. My doc wanted me rest for 7 days and then gradually work up in exercise amounts over the coming 2-4 weeks.

I struggled to walk my 1,000 ft driveway to get the mail and back. Every time I'd try and walk a small distance I'd have to rest for hours. Something wasn't right. I had only been down 7 days! Depression was hitting me hard.

I called a friend who has been a lifetime nurse. He said my system had quickly adapted to shutdown and I needed a jumpstart. He explained it was going to suck but I needed to push through and I'd be fine. I planned a full day of light duty work and it sucked bad till around noon. I'll be damned if I didn't feel pretty OK by 2pm and by 5 pm I really felt good, both mentally and physically.

That sounds like one hell of an experience, but I'm glad to hear that you're now doing better.


GasGuzzler wrote:
So, my question for COVIDEXPERTGFM is this:

Given my above testimony, why are gov ordered shutdowns considered beneficial when they discourage work, depriving individuals of the mental and physical rewards that are achieved through creating goods or providing services to their fellow man....or woman....or your local LGBTQ+LMNOPYRNDNFJRJNFJDJEISJABSGZK community.......?

Hello GasGuzzler,

Thank you for your inquiry. Your input is very important to me. I, above all else, value providing you with the most up to date information about covid-19 so that you can make the informed decisions that are necessary to protect yourself and your loved ones.

Government ordered shutdowns are beneficial because 'Trump lied people died'. Doctor Fauci IS science (he even said so himself), so to deny the holy gospel of Fauci is to declare yourself a science denier. You don't seriously want to become a science denier, do you??

Remember, the government is always looking out for your best interests, even if said government needs to once in a while "protect you from yourself". One day, you will own nothing and be happy about it.


Well...it's getting to the season for teacher strikes anyway. Guess what they'll be striking about this year?



The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
Page 2 of 2<12





Join the debate ASK COVIDEXPERTGFM:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact