Remember me
▼ Content

Any upside to climate change?



Page 1 of 3123>
Any upside to climate change?15-01-2023 02:50
RayJJohnsonJr
☆☆☆☆☆
(2)
Will there be any benefits resulting from climate change? Or, only negative things?
15-01-2023 03:29
duncan61
★★★★★
(2014)
According to satellite pictures the Earth is considerably greener than the 70s. The growing season in Canada is longer. This may be because of the increase in CO2 by humans that nature is dealing with. Climates are in a state of flux and always have been. CO2 is not influencing temperature or climates its a political movement. Margaret Thatcher in the 80s wished britain to go nuclear as the local coalminers were constantly striking there was no guarantee of oil from the middle east. The CO2 bad played in at the perfect time as Nuclear creates little CO2 and the IPCC was born. Its all been about money since then and Britain got Nuclear
15-01-2023 14:37
RayJJohnsonJr
☆☆☆☆☆
(2)
Thank you duncan61. I have read in the geological and botanical history of Earth that periods of greenhouse effect are when vegetation has flourished the most, sometimes dramatically. That seems like a good thing.
15-01-2023 14:43
duncan61
★★★★★
(2014)
I am in Western Australia and we grow a lot of wheat. Every year there is a better yield. I have read Canada is the same. The alarmists seem to think its going to get too hot and there will be crop failures. As usual the real world is not behaving like its supposed too.
15-01-2023 17:28
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
duncan61 wrote:
I am in Western Australia and we grow a lot of wheat. Every year there is a better yield. I have read Canada is the same. The alarmists seem to think its going to get too hot and there will be crop failures. As usual the real world is not behaving like its supposed too.

Your Global Warming fanaticism is showing. Nothing you have written makes any sense without your unwritten assumption that the earth is somehow getting warmer.

You never support this unwritten assumption ... because you can't.

Anyway, I'm sure you understand why your post is summarily dismissed.
15-01-2023 17:37
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4522)
Climate Change is political science. It's about power and control, marketing manipulation. There was never anyway to establish a baseline, for what is considered 'normal' and natural. Most seem to agree that the last ice age ended about 15,000 years ago. Written language is only a few thousand years old. Measuring and recording environmental condition only a hundred years or so, in some locations. Lacking hard, collected data, climate change relies on proxies, analogs, and computer models, to craft a marketable product. The margin of error is huge, making it completely worthless as science. More in the realm of science fiction.

Personally, I think that Earth is self-regulating. There are sometimes events that upset the balance, but eventually we are heading to sort of an equilibrium, or until some other major event upsets the balance again. Likely a huge piece of space rock slamming into the planet...

Fossils of large animals, insects, sea creatures tend to make me believe int the earth being a warmer place, with an abundance of vegetation. Large critters would require a lot of food, regularly. Many thousands of years to evolve. All living things are based on carbon molecules. Plants are the only living thing that can take carbon directly from the environment, CO2. The climate would need to be more ideal to rapid plant growth, to feed all other life on the planet.

Water covers 70-80% of the planet surface. Water can be solid, liquid, or gas (vapor). I think it's the water vapor that mostly regulates the planet surface temperature. Probably thousands of years left, before we need to worry about dinosaurs and mosquitoes the size of your fist returning. But, we will enjoy warmer weather, and more food available. All of the extreme, scary weather events, have all happened in the past, periodically. Nothing new, it's never been Utopia of the liberal pipe-dreams. Our species manage to survive worse, with only sticks, and stone for tools...
15-01-2023 18:52
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
HarveyH55 wrote:Personally, I think that Earth is self-regulating.

If you find a rock ... or a moraine ... do you think of it as "self regulating".

The sun controls (regulates) everything that occurs in the atmosphere and on the solid and hydro surface.

Earth's geological activity controls what happens within the earth beneath the solid surface, within the ocean near thermal vents, and the topography of the solid surface.

I'm not sure the earth performs any self-regulation. What did you have in mind?

HarveyH55 wrote:There are sometimes events that upset the balance, but eventually we are heading to sort of an equilibrium, or until some other major event upsets the balance again.

What do you mean by "balance" and how do you see the earth regulating it?

HarveyH55 wrote:Fossils of large animals, insects, sea creatures tend to make me believe int the earth being a warmer place, with an abundance of vegetation.

Wouldn't the logical conclusion be that those particular fossils exist because they happened to be alive in a warm area conducive to thriving vegetation, saying nothing about the rest of the planet where vegetation did not similarly thrive?

Why would any fossil somehow speak about the entire planet instead of only the one spot where it existed.

HarveyH55 wrote:Large critters would require a lot of food, regularly. Many thousands of years to evolve.

... but not millions of years, right?

HarveyH55 wrote: All living things are based on carbon molecules.

Yes. I think what you meant to write is that all life is based on organic molecules which have carbon atoms. The branch of science for this is "organic chemistry" and it serves as the underlying basis for biological science. Of course, organic chemistry is a subset of regular chemistry, and one day will hopefully become a subset of biogeolactochemistry.

HarveyH55 wrote: The climate would need to be more ideal to rapid plant growth, to feed all other life on the planet.

If there are climates on earth today that effectively support animal life, to include the Arctic and the Sahara desert, it is false to say that in the unobserved distant past there somehow needed to be climates that were more "ideal" than that which we have today.

The earth could have had the exact same climates that exist today and thrived with animal life. I am not disparaging your speculation about the unobserved, distant past. I am saying that your attempt to rationally support your speculation is contradictory to present day observations.

HarveyH55 wrote: I think it's the water vapor that mostly regulates the planet surface temperature.

Not the sun?

HarveyH55 wrote: Probably thousands of years left, before we need to worry about dinosaurs and mosquitoes the size of your fist returning.

Thousands? Not millions of years?

HarveyH55 wrote: But, we will enjoy warmer weather, and more food available.

Are you sure the planet's average temperature is increasing? I thought that greater food availability results from better farming techniques and improved transportation/logistics.

.
15-01-2023 20:49
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
RayJJohnsonJr wrote:
Thank you duncan61. I have read in the geological and botanical history of Earth that periods of greenhouse effect are when vegetation has flourished the most, sometimes dramatically. That seems like a good thing.

There is no such thing as 'greenhouse effect' or 'greenhouse gas'. No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-01-2023 21:09
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Climate Change is political science.

Politics is not a science. Climate 'change' is a meaningless buzzword, religious in nature.
HarveyH55 wrote:
It's about power and control, marketing manipulation.

Yes. This is the goal of the Church of Global Warming.
HarveyH55 wrote:
There was never anyway to establish a baseline, for what is considered 'normal' and natural.

Fundamentalism doesn't need one. It doesn't even need a definable object to worship.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Most seem to agree that the last ice age ended about 15,000 years ago. Written language is only a few thousand years old. Measuring and recording environmental condition only a hundred years or so, in some locations.

These religions are popular, yes.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Lacking hard, collected data, climate change relies on proxies, analogs, and computer models, to craft a marketable product. The margin of error is huge, making it completely worthless as science. More in the realm of science fiction.

Science is not math. Math is not science. Science is not measurement. There is no data possible. Climate has no value to measure. No value is associated with climate.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Personally, I think that Earth is self-regulating.

Nope. Earth has no intelligence.
HarveyH55 wrote:
There are sometimes events that upset the balance, but eventually we are heading to sort of an equilibrium, or until some other major event upsets the balance again. Likely a huge piece of space rock slamming into the planet...

Some pretty big space rocks slam into the planet fairly often. Go see the Meteor Crater site in Arizona. You can see even bigger craters across Siberia, even from space.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Fossils of large animals, insects, sea creatures tend to make me believe int the earth being a warmer place, with an abundance of vegetation. Large critters would require a lot of food, regularly. Many thousands of years to evolve. All living things are based on carbon molecules. Plants are the only living thing that can take carbon directly from the environment, CO2. The climate would need to be more ideal to rapid plant growth, to feed all other life on the planet.

Oddly enough, you will not find such fossils everywhere. The location of that bit of land where such fossils ARE found is probably not in the location that it's currently in. Continents move.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Water covers 70-80% of the planet surface. Water can be solid, liquid, or gas (vapor). I think it's the water vapor that mostly regulates the planet surface temperature.

Nope. Water is not intelligent.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Probably thousands of years left, before we need to worry about dinosaurs and mosquitoes the size of your fist returning.

It's a good idea to avoid the numerous crocs and gators in Florida most of the time.
The Alaskan State bird is often considered to be the mosquitoe. They come in the two engine variety and the four engine variety.

HarveyH55 wrote:
But, we will enjoy warmer weather, and more food available. All of the extreme, scary weather events, have all happened in the past, periodically. Nothing new, it's never been Utopia of the liberal pipe-dreams. Our species manage to survive worse, with only sticks, and stone for tools...

Most animals don't bother with sticks or stones and they survive quite well.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-01-2023 21:26
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
RayJJohnsonJr wrote:
Thank you duncan61. I have read in the geological and botanical history of Earth that periods of greenhouse effect are when vegetation has flourished the most, sometimes dramatically. That seems like a good thing.

How can there be an effect that only happens in periods?
16-01-2023 01:17
duncan61
★★★★★
(2014)
IBdaMann wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
I am in Western Australia and we grow a lot of wheat. Every year there is a better yield. I have read Canada is the same. The alarmists seem to think its going to get too hot and there will be crop failures. As usual the real world is not behaving like its supposed too.

Your Global Warming fanaticism is showing. Nothing you have written makes any sense without your unwritten assumption that the earth is somehow getting warmer.

You never support this unwritten assumption ... because you can't.

Anyway, I'm sure you understand why your post is summarily dismissed.


I do no subscribe to any theoretical warming when the data is fudged and is very limited. The global temperature can not be calculated. The new bullshit argument is its anomalies in the data. The real socialist agenda is coming out. The O.P. asked if any good has come from more CO2. I shared a bit. Not clearing forests and better farming practices play a big role in managing the planet.


duncan61
16-01-2023 01:24
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
duncan61 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
I am in Western Australia and we grow a lot of wheat. Every year there is a better yield. I have read Canada is the same. The alarmists seem to think its going to get too hot and there will be crop failures. As usual the real world is not behaving like its supposed too.

Your Global Warming fanaticism is showing. Nothing you have written makes any sense without your unwritten assumption that the earth is somehow getting warmer.

You never support this unwritten assumption ... because you can't.

Anyway, I'm sure you understand why your post is summarily dismissed.


I do no subscribe to any theoretical warming when the data is fudged and is very limited. The global temperature can not be calculated.

Paradox.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
16-01-2023 02:48
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
duncan61 wrote:I do no subscribe to any theoretical warming when the data is fudged and is very limited.

Irrelevant. You subscribe to Global Warming. It's your religion. You believe in miraculous physics violations with no rational basis, regardless of the existence or absence of any "fudged" fabrications that might exist. You seem fairly mesmerized by anything Pete Rogers writes, i.e. no matter what obviously bogus crap he writes, it somehow "makes perfect sense" to you. I just presume he is clergy in your religion.

duncan61 wrote:The global temperature can not be calculated.

... and yet you believe the average global temerature is increasing ... because Pete Rogers told you to believe it. As long as he points to something other than CO2 as the cause, you eat it up. You need a cause because your belief in Global Warming is profound, and Pete Rogers giveth unto you "gravity." It doesn't matter how absurd it is, "gravity" fills the need and thus "makes perfect sense."

Did it ever occur to you that you purchased your CO2 meter simply as a tool to help you delude yourself?

duncan61 wrote:The new bullshit argument is ...

Nope. That is the tired, long-standing bullshit argument. Your claim that it makes so much sense that gravity increases temerature is the new bullshit argument. Your position rests on the bogus assumption that the force of gravity is actually additional energy that increases temperature.

... and you believe it ... because it makes perfect sense to you ... because you were instructed to believe that it makes perfect sense ... and to regurgitate it.

Do you have any idea if this is ever going to change?
16-01-2023 17:18
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3264)
RayJJohnsonJr wrote:
Will there be any benefits resulting from climate change? Or, only negative things?

No benefit (nor detriment) can ever result from an undefined buzzword, as all you have at that point is meaningless terminology. You first need to unambiguously define precisely what you are talking about.

Are there any benefits resulting from a warmer Earth (if it was feasible to accurately measure Earth's temperature)? Are there any benefits resulting from an Earth with increased atmospheric CO2 content (if it was feasible to accurately measure atmospheric CO2 content)?

Yes, and yes. Plant life would THRIVE under such conditions, for starters. That means more food for my food. I'd say that would be a good thing.
17-01-2023 01:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:Personally, I think that Earth is self-regulating.

If you find a rock ... or a moraine ... do you think of it as "self regulating".

The sun controls (regulates) everything that occurs in the atmosphere and on the solid and hydro surface.

Earth's geological activity controls what happens within the earth beneath the solid surface, within the ocean near thermal vents, and the topography of the solid surface.

I'm not sure the earth performs any self-regulation. What did you have in mind?

HarveyH55 wrote:There are sometimes events that upset the balance, but eventually we are heading to sort of an equilibrium, or until some other major event upsets the balance again.

What do you mean by "balance" and how do you see the earth regulating it?

HarveyH55 wrote:Fossils of large animals, insects, sea creatures tend to make me believe int the earth being a warmer place, with an abundance of vegetation.

Wouldn't the logical conclusion be that those particular fossils exist because they happened to be alive in a warm area conducive to thriving vegetation, saying nothing about the rest of the planet where vegetation did not similarly thrive?

Why would any fossil somehow speak about the entire planet instead of only the one spot where it existed.

HarveyH55 wrote:Large critters would require a lot of food, regularly. Many thousands of years to evolve.

... but not millions of years, right?

HarveyH55 wrote: All living things are based on carbon molecules.

Yes. I think what you meant to write is that all life is based on organic molecules which have carbon atoms. The branch of science for this is "organic chemistry" and it serves as the underlying basis for biological science. Of course, organic chemistry is a subset of regular chemistry, and one day will hopefully become a subset of biogeolactochemistry.

HarveyH55 wrote: The climate would need to be more ideal to rapid plant growth, to feed all other life on the planet.

If there are climates on earth today that effectively support animal life, to include the Arctic and the Sahara desert, it is false to say that in the unobserved distant past there somehow needed to be climates that were more "ideal" than that which we have today.

The earth could have had the exact same climates that exist today and thrived with animal life. I am not disparaging your speculation about the unobserved, distant past. I am saying that your attempt to rationally support your speculation is contradictory to present day observations.

HarveyH55 wrote: I think it's the water vapor that mostly regulates the planet surface temperature.

Not the sun?

HarveyH55 wrote: Probably thousands of years left, before we need to worry about dinosaurs and mosquitoes the size of your fist returning.

Thousands? Not millions of years?

HarveyH55 wrote: But, we will enjoy warmer weather, and more food available.

Are you sure the planet's average temperature is increasing? I thought that greater food availability results from better farming techniques and improved transportation/logistics.

.


LOL how does heat from the sun regulate a volcano

Silly girl


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
17-01-2023 03:50
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:Personally, I think that Earth is self-regulating.

If you find a rock ... or a moraine ... do you think of it as "self regulating".

The sun controls (regulates) everything that occurs in the atmosphere and on the solid and hydro surface.

Earth's geological activity controls what happens within the earth beneath the solid surface, within the ocean near thermal vents, and the topography of the solid surface.

I'm not sure the earth performs any self-regulation. What did you have in mind?

HarveyH55 wrote:There are sometimes events that upset the balance, but eventually we are heading to sort of an equilibrium, or until some other major event upsets the balance again.

What do you mean by "balance" and how do you see the earth regulating it?

HarveyH55 wrote:Fossils of large animals, insects, sea creatures tend to make me believe int the earth being a warmer place, with an abundance of vegetation.

Wouldn't the logical conclusion be that those particular fossils exist because they happened to be alive in a warm area conducive to thriving vegetation, saying nothing about the rest of the planet where vegetation did not similarly thrive?

Why would any fossil somehow speak about the entire planet instead of only the one spot where it existed.

HarveyH55 wrote:Large critters would require a lot of food, regularly. Many thousands of years to evolve.

... but not millions of years, right?

HarveyH55 wrote: All living things are based on carbon molecules.

Yes. I think what you meant to write is that all life is based on organic molecules which have carbon atoms. The branch of science for this is "organic chemistry" and it serves as the underlying basis for biological science. Of course, organic chemistry is a subset of regular chemistry, and one day will hopefully become a subset of biogeolactochemistry.

HarveyH55 wrote: The climate would need to be more ideal to rapid plant growth, to feed all other life on the planet.

If there are climates on earth today that effectively support animal life, to include the Arctic and the Sahara desert, it is false to say that in the unobserved distant past there somehow needed to be climates that were more "ideal" than that which we have today.

The earth could have had the exact same climates that exist today and thrived with animal life. I am not disparaging your speculation about the unobserved, distant past. I am saying that your attempt to rationally support your speculation is contradictory to present day observations.

HarveyH55 wrote: I think it's the water vapor that mostly regulates the planet surface temperature.

Not the sun?

HarveyH55 wrote: Probably thousands of years left, before we need to worry about dinosaurs and mosquitoes the size of your fist returning.

Thousands? Not millions of years?

HarveyH55 wrote: But, we will enjoy warmer weather, and more food available.

Are you sure the planet's average temperature is increasing? I thought that greater food availability results from better farming techniques and improved transportation/logistics.

.

...

40a.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
17-01-2023 14:35
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
Thank you for participating.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
17-01-2023 16:05
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
gfm7175 wrote:No benefit (nor detriment) can ever result from an undefined buzzword,

I'm not so sure of this. There are those who would argue that getting a "feel good" fix is a benefit ... especially if one is so addicted. Some people shoot up with heroin to get that fix. Some people seek their "feel good" by drowning sorrows in alcohol. Yet others rattle off prescription buzzwords until the desired effect is achieved.

You could argue that such a benefit is a double-edged sword, being detrimental at the same time. Perhaps this is a question best left to philosophers.
17-01-2023 17:45
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3264)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:No benefit (nor detriment) can ever result from an undefined buzzword,

I'm not so sure of this. There are those who would argue that getting a "feel good" fix is a benefit ... especially if one is so addicted. Some people shoot up with heroin to get that fix. Some people seek their "feel good" by drowning sorrows in alcohol. Yet others rattle off prescription buzzwords until the desired effect is achieved.

You could argue that such a benefit is a double-edged sword, being detrimental at the same time. Perhaps this is a question best left to philosophers.

That's a fair point.

While there is no benefit/detriment resulting from "climate change" (or any other specific buzzword), as there is no such unambiguously defined thing that exists to even hold an intelligent discussion about, your point is well taken that there is indeed benefit/detriment associated with the very usage of such buzzwords, such as getting a "feel good" fix from them.

As we've mentioned in the past, usage of buzzwords is a good way for proclaimed "experts" to confuse the ignorant masses and thus is a good way for them to pretend to be "smarter" and more "enlightened" than said ignorant masses.
17-01-2023 18:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:No benefit (nor detriment) can ever result from an undefined buzzword,

I'm not so sure of this. There are those who would argue that getting a "feel good" fix is a benefit ... especially if one is so addicted. Some people shoot up with heroin to get that fix. Some people seek their "feel good" by drowning sorrows in alcohol. Yet others rattle off prescription buzzwords until the desired effect is achieved.

You could argue that such a benefit is a double-edged sword, being detrimental at the same time. Perhaps this is a question best left to philosophers.

That's a fair point.

While there is no benefit/detriment resulting from "climate change" (or any other specific buzzword), as there is no such unambiguously defined thing that exists to even hold an intelligent discussion about, your point is well taken that there is indeed benefit/detriment associated with the very usage of such buzzwords, such as getting a "feel good" fix from them.

As we've mentioned in the past, usage of buzzwords is a good way for proclaimed "experts" to confuse the ignorant masses and thus is a good way for them to pretend to be "smarter" and more "enlightened" than said ignorant masses.


Climate change is converting Mexifornia into a desert as you read this and it's all part of Gods plan


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
17-01-2023 20:52
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
Swan wrote:Climate change is converting Mexifornia into a desert as you read this and it's all part of Gods plan

Northern Mexico and Southern California have long-since been deserts.

If there is a God with an associated "plan", it would seem that such a plan predates the Industrial Revolution ... but I will defer to Christians on the matter.

There has never been a global climate as long as I have been alive.

.
17-01-2023 22:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Climate change is converting Mexifornia into a desert as you read this and it's all part of Gods plan

Northern Mexico and Southern California have long-since been deserts.

If there is a God with an associated "plan", it would seem that such a plan predates the Industrial Revolution ... but I will defer to Christians on the matter.

There has never been a global climate as long as I have been alive.

.


Actually God is drying up Lake Meade, and yes the Earth has a global climate unlike the Moon.

You silly girl


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
18-01-2023 03:37
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
...

40a.

...

40a.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 18-01-2023 03:38
18-01-2023 03:40
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Climate change is converting Mexifornia into a desert as you read this and it's all part of Gods plan

Northern Mexico and Southern California have long-since been deserts.

If there is a God with an associated "plan", it would seem that such a plan predates the Industrial Revolution ... but I will defer to Christians on the matter.

There has never been a global climate as long as I have been alive.

.


Actually God is drying up Lake Meade, and yes the Earth has a global climate unlike the Moon.

You silly girl

There is no such thing as a global climate.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
18-01-2023 14:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Climate change is converting Mexifornia into a desert as you read this and it's all part of Gods plan

Northern Mexico and Southern California have long-since been deserts.

If there is a God with an associated "plan", it would seem that such a plan predates the Industrial Revolution ... but I will defer to Christians on the matter.

There has never been a global climate as long as I have been alive.

.


Actually God is drying up Lake Meade, and yes the Earth has a global climate unlike the Moon.

You silly girl

There is no such thing as a global climate.


Do all government zombies use repetitive chanting like you do? So again the Moon has no global climate, like the Earth does.

CIAO


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
19-01-2023 02:04
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
Swan wrote:... and yes the Earth has a global climate unlike the Moon.

Too funny! Swan thinks a climate is an atmosphere. He doesn't know the right word!
19-01-2023 02:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:... and yes the Earth has a global climate unlike the Moon.

Too funny! Swan thinks a climate is an atmosphere. He doesn't know the right word!


Can you demonstrate a climate without an atmosphere?

No because like pebbles form your brain the atmosphere forms the climate.

But you keep right on slapping on more Vaseline if it makes you happy


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
19-01-2023 02:40
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4522)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:... and yes the Earth has a global climate unlike the Moon.

Too funny! Swan thinks a climate is an atmosphere. He doesn't know the right word!


I'm thinking he doesn't wander far from the tomato patch. Seems to have a very limited perception of more than his immediate surroundings. Climate is more than weather, and environment. Can't really appreciate the difference, if you never experience it. Has to rely on the experiences of his fellow climate-cult buddies, who similarly don't get out much.
19-01-2023 03:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:... and yes the Earth has a global climate unlike the Moon.

Too funny! Swan thinks a climate is an atmosphere. He doesn't know the right word!


I'm thinking he doesn't wander far from the tomato patch. Seems to have a very limited perception of more than his immediate surroundings. Climate is more than weather, and environment. Can't really appreciate the difference, if you never experience it. Has to rely on the experiences of his fellow climate-cult buddies, who similarly don't get out much.


Says the fool who claims that the Earth has no climate


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
19-01-2023 03:31
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2689)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:... and yes the Earth has a global climate unlike the Moon.

Too funny! Swan thinks a climate is an atmosphere. He doesn't know the right word!


I'm thinking he doesn't wander far from the tomato patch. Seems to have a very limited perception of more than his immediate surroundings. Climate is more than weather, and environment. Can't really appreciate the difference, if you never experience it. Has to rely on the experiences of his fellow climate-cult buddies, who similarly don't get out much.


Says the fool who claims that the Earth has no climate

Says the lying fool who can't quote anyone who actually said this.


Computer science made this page possible, whether you do not believe in science or not.- Swan
19-01-2023 04:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:... and yes the Earth has a global climate unlike the Moon.

Too funny! Swan thinks a climate is an atmosphere. He doesn't know the right word!


I'm thinking he doesn't wander far from the tomato patch. Seems to have a very limited perception of more than his immediate surroundings. Climate is more than weather, and environment. Can't really appreciate the difference, if you never experience it. Has to rely on the experiences of his fellow climate-cult buddies, who similarly don't get out much.


Says the fool who claims that the Earth has no climate

Says the lying fool who can't quote anyone who actually said this.


Says the schizzo who changes their name depending on their meds


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
19-01-2023 04:33
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2689)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:... and yes the Earth has a global climate unlike the Moon.

Too funny! Swan thinks a climate is an atmosphere. He doesn't know the right word!


I'm thinking he doesn't wander far from the tomato patch. Seems to have a very limited perception of more than his immediate surroundings. Climate is more than weather, and environment. Can't really appreciate the difference, if you never experience it. Has to rely on the experiences of his fellow climate-cult buddies, who similarly don't get out much.


Says the fool who claims that the Earth has no climate

Says the lying fool who can't quote anyone who actually said this.


Says the schizzo who changes their name depending on their meds

Still can't find that quote, eh? No worries, we'll all be right here waiting for it.


Computer science made this page possible, whether you do not believe in science or not.- Swan
19-01-2023 14:45
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:... and yes the Earth has a global climate unlike the Moon.

Too funny! Swan thinks a climate is an atmosphere. He doesn't know the right word!


I'm thinking he doesn't wander far from the tomato patch. Seems to have a very limited perception of more than his immediate surroundings. Climate is more than weather, and environment. Can't really appreciate the difference, if you never experience it. Has to rely on the experiences of his fellow climate-cult buddies, who similarly don't get out much.


Says the fool who claims that the Earth has no climate

Says the lying fool who can't quote anyone who actually said this.


Says the schizzo who changes their name depending on their meds

Still can't find that quote, eh? No worries, we'll all be right here waiting for it.


The only place where I have anything to prove, or care enough to move based upon what your babbles are, is inside your delusions of grandeur where you are a great scientist.

However, the drool on your shirt is amusing

Now please explain again how the Earth has no climate like the Moon has no climate?


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 19-01-2023 14:46
19-01-2023 15:53
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
Swan wrote:The only place where I have anything to prove,

... seems to be right here on this site. You want everyone to know that you aren't capable of adding value.

You won't define your terms.
You won't support your claims.
You won't respond to rebuttals.
You cannot carry on a conversation.
It explains a lot about why you were fired and remain unemployed.

You gullibly fall for scams and for whatever story you read on the internet.
It explains a lot about why you are broke and have to ride a bike if you want to get around.

You have no idea how the government works.
It explains a lot about why you conflate the FBI with every other agency.

Swan wrote:Now please explain again how the Earth has no climate like the Moon has no climate?

Now please read again how this has been explained to you forty times already.
19-01-2023 17:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The only place where I have anything to prove,

... seems to be right here on this site. You want everyone to know that you aren't capable of adding value.

You won't define your terms.
You won't support your claims.
You won't respond to rebuttals.
You cannot carry on a conversation.
It explains a lot about why you were fired and remain unemployed.

You gullibly fall for scams and for whatever story you read on the internet.
It explains a lot about why you are broke and have to ride a bike if you want to get around.

You have no idea how the government works.
It explains a lot about why you conflate the FBI with every other agency.

Swan wrote:Now please explain again how the Earth has no climate like the Moon has no climate?

Now please read again how this has been explained to you forty times already.


Claims the moron who says over and over that the Earth has no climate.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
19-01-2023 17:25
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The only place where I have anything to prove,

... seems to be right here on this site. You want everyone to know that you aren't capable of adding value.

You won't define your terms.
You won't support your claims.
You won't respond to rebuttals.
You cannot carry on a conversation.
It explains a lot about why you were fired and remain unemployed.

You gullibly fall for scams and for whatever story you read on the internet.
It explains a lot about why you are broke and have to ride a bike if you want to get around.

You have no idea how the government works.
It explains a lot about why you conflate the FBI with every other agency.

Swan wrote:Now please explain again how the Earth has no climate like the Moon has no climate?

Now please read again how this has been explained to you forty times already.
Claims the moron who says over and over that the Earth has no climate.

40a
19-01-2023 18:36
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The only place where I have anything to prove,

... seems to be right here on this site. You want everyone to know that you aren't capable of adding value.

You won't define your terms.
You won't support your claims.
You won't respond to rebuttals.
You cannot carry on a conversation.
It explains a lot about why you were fired and remain unemployed.

You gullibly fall for scams and for whatever story you read on the internet.
It explains a lot about why you are broke and have to ride a bike if you want to get around.

You have no idea how the government works.
It explains a lot about why you conflate the FBI with every other agency.

Swan wrote:Now please explain again how the Earth has no climate like the Moon has no climate?

Now please read again how this has been explained to you forty times already.
Claims the moron who says over and over that the Earth has no climate.

40a


Claims the moron who says over and over that the Earth has no climate and who knows full well that any words that it uses against me will fall short of reality.

23P actually


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
19-01-2023 18:51
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2689)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The only place where I have anything to prove,

... seems to be right here on this site. You want everyone to know that you aren't capable of adding value.

You won't define your terms.
You won't support your claims.
You won't respond to rebuttals.
You cannot carry on a conversation.
It explains a lot about why you were fired and remain unemployed.

You gullibly fall for scams and for whatever story you read on the internet.
It explains a lot about why you are broke and have to ride a bike if you want to get around.

You have no idea how the government works.
It explains a lot about why you conflate the FBI with every other agency.

Swan wrote:Now please explain again how the Earth has no climate like the Moon has no climate?

Now please read again how this has been explained to you forty times already.
Claims the moron who says over and over that the Earth has no climate.

40a


Claims the moron who says over and over that the Earth has no climate and who knows full well that any words that it uses against me will fall short of reality.

23P actually

Actually, reality lies in the text of every post, none of which have been deleted. Your delusion of reality is quite clear due to your inability to produce the quote to substantiate your claim. You remain a lying douche.


Computer science made this page possible, whether you do not believe in science or not.- Swan
19-01-2023 19:57
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
GasGuzzler wrote:Actually, reality lies in the text of every post, none of which have been deleted.

Says the schizzo who claims that rain gets things wet. Your delusion of reality is quite clear due to your inability to call everything a moraine. You FBI agents have totally ruined the NSA and HUD and Chuck E Cheese.
19-01-2023 20:29
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2689)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:Actually, reality lies in the text of every post, none of which have been deleted.

Says the schizzo who claims that rain gets things wet. Your delusion of reality is quite clear due to your inability to call everything a moraine. You FBI agents have totally ruined the NSA and HUD and Chuck E Cheese.



Says the shcizzo who can't even score an interview with the Fannie Mae or the Department of Agriculture. You don't even know they are both investigating Swan for growing 38-in cucumbers and tell me why they don't have a cucumber climate system. Get a life outside your own head.

Whaaaaaàaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


Computer science made this page possible, whether you do not believe in science or not.- Swan
Edited on 19-01-2023 20:37
Page 1 of 3123>





Join the debate Any upside to climate change?:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact