▼ Content

Any upside to climate change?

Page 2 of 3<123>
19-01-2023 20:43
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:Actually, reality lies in the text of every post, none of which have been deleted.

Says the schizzo who claims that rain gets things wet. Your delusion of reality is quite clear due to your inability to call everything a moraine. You FBI agents have totally ruined the NSA and HUD and Chuck E Cheese.

Says the shcizzo who can't even score an interview with the Fannie Mae or the Department of Agriculture. You don't even know they are both investigating Swan for growing 38-in cucumbers and tell me why they don't have a cucumber climate system. Get a life outside your own head.

Whaaaaaàaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yawn. Says the schizzo who claims the earth has no cucumbers, unlike the moon. You go right on ahead getting your shirt on your drool because all you do is make me smile seriously.

CIAO.
19-01-2023 21:56
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:Actually, reality lies in the text of every post, none of which have been deleted.

Says the schizzo who claims that rain gets things wet. Your delusion of reality is quite clear due to your inability to call everything a moraine. You FBI agents have totally ruined the NSA and HUD and Chuck E Cheese.

Says the shcizzo who can't even score an interview with the Fannie Mae or the Department of Agriculture. You don't even know they are both investigating Swan for growing 38-in cucumbers and tell me why they don't have a cucumber climate system. Get a life outside your own head.

Whaaaaaàaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yawn. Says the schizzo who claims the earth has no cucumbers, unlike the moon. You go right on ahead getting your shirt on your drool because all you do is make me smile seriously.

CIAO.

The fact of the matter is everything you never said against me will ever be reality. Shcizzo # 2 please report to aisle 7 for climate cleanup.

Next.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
19-01-2023 23:30
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
RayJJohnsonJr wrote:
Will there be any benefits resulting from climate change? Or, only negative things?

Define 'climate change'.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
19-01-2023 23:32
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Climate change is converting Mexifornia into a desert as you read this and it's all part of Gods plan

Northern Mexico and Southern California have long-since been deserts.

If there is a God with an associated "plan", it would seem that such a plan predates the Industrial Revolution ... but I will defer to Christians on the matter.

There has never been a global climate as long as I have been alive.

Actually God is drying up Lake Meade, and yes the Earth has a global climate unlike the Moon.

You silly girl

There is no such thing as a global climate.

Do all government zombies use repetitive chanting like you do? So again the Moon has no global climate, like the Earth does.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
20-01-2023 00:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The only place where I have anything to prove,

... seems to be right here on this site. You want everyone to know that you aren't capable of adding value.

You won't define your terms.
You won't support your claims.
You won't respond to rebuttals.
You cannot carry on a conversation.
It explains a lot about why you were fired and remain unemployed.

You gullibly fall for scams and for whatever story you read on the internet.
It explains a lot about why you are broke and have to ride a bike if you want to get around.

You have no idea how the government works.
It explains a lot about why you conflate the FBI with every other agency.

Swan wrote:Now please explain again how the Earth has no climate like the Moon has no climate?

Now please read again how this has been explained to you forty times already.
Claims the moron who says over and over that the Earth has no climate.

40a

Claims the moron who says over and over that the Earth has no climate and who knows full well that any words that it uses against me will fall short of reality.

23P actually

Actually, reality lies in the text of every post, none of which have been deleted. Your delusion of reality is quite clear due to your inability to produce the quote to substantiate your claim. You remain a lying douche.

Actually I do not have anything to prove, and you choose to live in the delusion that if I do not do as you demand that you win. You may now continue stomping your feet

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
20-01-2023 00:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Climate change is converting Mexifornia into a desert as you read this and it's all part of Gods plan

If there is a God with an associated "plan", it would seem that such a plan predates the Industrial Revolution ... but I will defer to Christians on the matter.

Actually God is drying up Lake Meade, and yes the Earth has a global climate unlike the Moon.

You silly girl

Do all government zombies use repetitive chanting like you do? So again the Moon has no global climate, like the Earth does.

Sure there is, and you know that there is. What have you achieved here?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

20-01-2023 04:02
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

... seems to be right here on this site. You want everyone to know that you aren't capable of adding value.

It explains a lot about why you are broke and have to ride a bike if you want to get around.

Swan wrote:Now please explain again how the Earth has no climate like the Moon has no climate?

40a

Claims the moron who says over and over that the Earth has no climate and who knows full well that any words that it uses against me will fall short of reality.

23P actually

Actually, reality lies in the text of every post, none of which have been deleted. Your delusion of reality is quite clear due to your inability to produce the quote to substantiate your claim. You remain a lying douche.

Actually I do not have anything to prove,

Quite right, because you are incapable.

Swan wrote:
and you choose to live in the delusion that if I do not do as you demand that you win.

I do win. He who evades and runs from a debate will lose that debate every time. This is you. This is pretty basic stuff. Are you keeping up OK?

Swan wrote:
You may now continue stomping your feet

I'll have to pass on that. I rolled my ankle on a moraine last night.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
20-01-2023 04:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

40a

23P actually

Swan wrote:
and you choose to live in the delusion that if I do not do as you demand that you win.

I do win. He who evades and runs from a debate will lose that debate every time. This is you. This is pretty basic stuff. Are you keeping up OK?

Swan wrote:

Yup you are the winner, but I bought Apple.

CIAO

ULTRA MAGA

20-01-2023 05:06
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

40a

23P actually

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

CIAO

More evasion. Who could've seen that coming?

20-01-2023 05:49
(14389)
GasGuzzler wrote:I'll have to pass on that. I rolled my ankle on a moraine last night.

I'm not so sure that unfortunately placed divot was pushed there by a glacier ... although it might already be too late.

By the way, doesn't moraine depletion occur at night per the Chapstick cycle? ... or is the moraine hole being repaired by the incessant waiting for motion of the Bessler wheel?
20-01-2023 14:10
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

40a

23P actually

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

CIAO

Yea I am evading you because you are so very intimidating and scary. So how many years in law school did it take you to learn these failed procedures and tactics that you use to humiliate yourself in public?

CIAO

ULTRA MAGA

20-01-2023 15:56
(14389)
Swan wrote: So how many years in law school did it take you to learn these failed procedures and tactics that you use to humiliate yourself in public?

This is why he can never humiliate himself in public. He should try proven procedures and tactics instead.

Q: What did the schizzo say to the quantum computer?
A: Nothing. Once he figured out its momentum, he could no longer find where the quantum computer was.

... and then he instantaneously quantumly teleported into a glacier at a million times the speed of light and became a moraine ... and still didn't know where the quantum computer was.

... and then he was visited by a vision of Obi Wan Kenobi because this is science fiction after all.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Yawn.
20-01-2023 18:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: So how many years in law school did it take you to learn these failed procedures and tactics that you use to humiliate yourself in public?

This is why he can never humiliate himself in public. He should try proven procedures and tactics instead.

A: Nothing. Once he figured out its momentum, he could no longer find where the quantum computer was.

... and then he instantaneously quantumly teleported into a glacier at a million times the speed of light and became a moraine ... and still didn't know where the quantum computer was.

... and then he was visited by a vision of Obi Wan Kenobi because this is science fiction after all.

Yawn.

Says the idiot who claims that the Earth has no climate

ULTRA MAGA

20-01-2023 19:46
(14389)
Swan wrote:Says the idiot who claims that the Earth has no climate

40a. Says the idiot who has no idea what I have said and who has no idea what he is saying.

Would you happen to have any idea why you can't say what the global climate is?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Yawn.
20-01-2023 20:15
(21588)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

40a

23P actually

40a.

The Parrot Killer

20-01-2023 20:18
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You silly girl

The Parrot Killer

20-01-2023 20:19
(21588)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

40a

23P actually

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

40a.

The Parrot Killer

20-01-2023 20:20
(21588)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

40a.

The Parrot Killer

20-01-2023 20:21
(21588)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yawn.

40a.

The Parrot Killer

21-01-2023 00:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You silly girl

23, What is your IQ. That is my final answer

ULTRA MAGA

21-01-2023 05:46
James_
★★★★★
(2225)
Swan wrote:

The main issue with sea level rise is ocean front property or property located close to the ocean. It has more to do with real estate value than anything else.
21-01-2023 14:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

The main issue with sea level rise is ocean front property or property located close to the ocean. It has more to do with real estate value than anything else.

There is no sea level rise, in fact sea levels will drop when the temperatures lock up more water as ice and snow

ULTRA MAGA

21-01-2023 17:01
James_
★★★★★
(2225)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

There is no sea level rise, in fact sea levels will drop when the temperatures lock up more water as ice and snow

I see you've been talking to ITN.
21-01-2023 17:04
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

I see you've been talking to ITN.

Again sea levels have been rising for 20,000 years, so when it happens all is normal. That said the level of rise is so insignificant to 15,000 years ago that it is negligible

ULTRA MAGA

21-01-2023 17:17
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Swan wrote:
sea levels have been rising for 20,000 years

I know like for sure you were there to measure the sea 20k years ago so I will not argue with your observations and recorded history.

I would, however, be interested in knowing how you determined the seafloor hasn't changed with sediment or erosion. Are there any other changes like continental shift land movements that could possibly lead to an erroneous measurement?

I look forward to your non evasive all inclusive answers. Thank you in advance.

21-01-2023 19:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:

I know like for sure you were there to measure the sea 20k years ago so I will not argue with your observations and recorded history.

I would, however, be interested in knowing how you determined the seafloor hasn't changed with sediment or erosion. Are there any other changes like continental shift land movements that could possibly lead to an erroneous measurement?

I did not have to be there to see the glacial maximum melt for it to have melted, just like I did not have to be there when you were born to know that you were born. Your brain lacks all logic

ULTRA MAGA

21-01-2023 21:04
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:

I did not have to be there to see the glacial maximum melt for it to have melted, just like I did not have to be there when you were born to know that you were born. Your brain lacks all logic

Seriously, your serious answer seriously makes me smile seriously.

However, you failed to unpack my question referring to methods of measurement and avoiding erroneous data. Could you give it another go?

Thanks again in advance.

21-01-2023 23:24
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You silly girl

40a.

The Parrot Killer

21-01-2023 23:26
(21588)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

What sea level rise?

The Parrot Killer

21-01-2023 23:27
(21588)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:

What 'glacial maximum'?

The Parrot Killer

21-01-2023 23:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:

However, you failed to unpack my question referring to methods of measurement and avoiding erroneous data. Could you give it another go?

Thanks again in advance.

Another go at what? you have totally humiliated yourself already

ULTRA MAGA

21-01-2023 23:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:

What 'glacial maximum'?

The last one silly. LOL

ULTRA MAGA

22-01-2023 00:46
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:

What 'glacial maximum'?

The last one silly. LOL

What 'last one'?

The Parrot Killer

22-01-2023 03:50
(14389)
Swan wrote:I did not have to be there to see the glacial maximum melt for it to have melted,

... nor did you need to be around for an ice age or glaciation to have not happened at all.

To the best of your knowledge, you have no reason to believe there was any "ice age" or any particular glaciation. You simply believe in some unobserved event of the distant past because you were told to believe it by your religious clergy. You might have even been wearing a dog collar on the end of a leash when you were so ordered.
22-01-2023 03:56
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:

Thanks again in advance.

Another go at what?

Seriously? You seriously aren't taking the seriousness of your serious reading comprehension issues seriously while seriously making me smile seriously.

22-01-2023 04:21
(14389)
GasGuzzler wrote:Seriously? You seriously aren't taking the seriousness of your serious reading comprehension issues seriously while seriously making me smile seriously.

Says the serious schizzo, yawn, who ... yawn ... the world doesn't care ... I didn't have to be there to know ... that you were born an apple who should take his meds.

... but on a less serious note, I seriously doubt that Swan wasn't seriously smiling in light of his taking his serious issues lightly. Seriously. I know that you are being deadly serious, but if you seriously expect to exact the root cause of the serious smiling, you're going to have to wipe that smile off your face, seriously roll up your sleeves and put on a seriously happy face. I'm being seriously serious here, although it might already be too late.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Yawn. LOL.
22-01-2023 15:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:

What 'glacial maximum'?

The last one silly. LOL

First of all, I would like to thank the academy, and second, I would like to thank me myself and I for the inspirations that they have given me in the face of odds that cripple the average person. I would also like to thank Big Bird for his songs and last but not least I would like to thank Zippy the hippopotamus that I got for a Christmas long long ago as a gift from Larry Mo and Curly

ULTRA MAGA

23-01-2023 21:53
(14389)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:What 'glacial maximum'?
The last one silly. LOL

When and where did it supposedly occur?
24-01-2023 14:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:What 'glacial maximum'?
The last one silly. LOL

When and where did it supposedly occur?

There are hundreds of millions of links to that data, I cannot post them all. Try searching glacial maximum

ULTRA MAGA

24-01-2023 15:23
(14389)
Swan wrote:There are hundreds of millions of links to that data

I don't trust links. I trust you. I need to hear it from you, not from some nameless, confused moron on the internet.

Swan wrote: I cannot post them all.

Good. Just tell me in your own words.

What is this "glacial maximum" of which you speak and when did it supposedly occur?
Page 2 of 3<123>

Join the debate Any upside to climate change?:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact