Remember me
▼ Content

You can't heat a hotter surface using a colder gas.



Page 2 of 2<12
31-08-2017 03:21
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(9602)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
And here is where we have our primary difference. I contend that the absorption spectra doesn't mean anything, even if that absorption spectra happens to cross into the infrared region.

It is just another for the surface to heat the atmosphere. It is no different then by conduction. It's just a fancy way of doing it.

As you know, convection tends to take care of the rest, as far as the atmosphere goes.

Another primary difference that you and I have is that most of the energy leaving the Earth is from radiance from the surface, not the atmosphere. We also differ on the energy profile of the atmosphere, since you tend to confuse that with the temperature profile.


Are you having memory difficulties? Or don't you remember that it was me who originally explained that the motions of heat in the Troposphere are via conduction and convection?

I do remember your claiming that. You are forgetting heat in the form of radiance from the surface to certain gases in the air. It is the just the same, but a fancier way of doing it.
Wake wrote:
That true radiation only occurs in the Stratosphere and above?

WRONG. Most energy is radiated directly from the surface into space. The atmosphere does also, but is not the major portion of it.
Wake wrote:
You have made several postings now that demonstrate that you are having some pretty serious memory difficulties. Do you have dementia or Alzheimer?

You seem to have difficulty following context. I have listed the differences between us. Your post only confirms my points.


The Parrot Killer
31-08-2017 05:07
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
And here is where we have our primary difference. I contend that the absorption spectra doesn't mean anything, even if that absorption spectra happens to cross into the infrared region.

It is just another for the surface to heat the atmosphere. It is no different then by conduction. It's just a fancy way of doing it.

As you know, convection tends to take care of the rest, as far as the atmosphere goes.

Another primary difference that you and I have is that most of the energy leaving the Earth is from radiance from the surface, not the atmosphere. We also differ on the energy profile of the atmosphere, since you tend to confuse that with the temperature profile.


Are you having memory difficulties? Or don't you remember that it was me who originally explained that the motions of heat in the Troposphere are via conduction and convection?

I do remember your claiming that. You are forgetting heat in the form of radiance from the surface to certain gases in the air. It is the just the same, but a fancier way of doing it.
Wake wrote:
That true radiation only occurs in the Stratosphere and above?

WRONG. Most energy is radiated directly from the surface into space. The atmosphere does also, but is not the major portion of it.
Wake wrote:
You have made several postings now that demonstrate that you are having some pretty serious memory difficulties. Do you have dementia or Alzheimer?

You seem to have difficulty following context. I have listed the differences between us. Your post only confirms my points.


Heres one of the sources that you don't believe:
https://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/EnergyBalance/page4.php

To enlarge upon this after some calculation - WERE the surface of the Earth to radiate in the absorption band of CO2 though it is a small fraction of the air, the radiations from the Earth are in a wave which resolves into a cone shaped wave expanding away from the surface of the Earth as a rough estimation.

At 410 ppm the radiation would still encounter about 2.6 x 10^21 molecules of CO2 in a single meter. This would not excite CO2 molecules sufficiently to themselves radiate but would excite them enough to greatly increase conduction. So the joke that CO2 absorbs and modifies the atmospheric heat content is a joke.

But no one is laughing at you for your dumb comments.
Edited on 31-08-2017 06:00
31-08-2017 06:03
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
I'm not an electrician, fruit loop. I'm a Controls Engineer, or Electrical Controls Engineer. And most electricians know quite a lot about electricity, by the way. I began my career as an electrician, 38 years ago. It didn't take long to realize that those guys designing control system didn't know what they were doing, because everything kept crashing. So I got to learn how to make modifications to control code. Went from there to designing complete systems, and even managing teams of others who designed huge spread out integrated systems [which is what i work on now].

Everything I do professionally, is about controlling electricity. Well, there's some pneumatic and hydraulic controls from time to time also.

It was my temperature control experience that helped the most with figuring out the drivers behind our climate. And knowing how to use Excel to produce a spreadsheet helpful also.

Now what was that you said you did that helped you misunderstand the planet's climate? Didn't you say you worked on a mass spectrometer? I don't understand how that relates to knowing anything about the weather, or climate, or Greenhouse Gases. Isn't a mass spectrometer what they use to see what's in a solution? Like for doing drug screens?


A "controls engineer" determines how many light switches will be required in a building. They determine how large a rheostat to use on an electric heater or a motor drive. Exactly who do you think that you're kidding?


That would be an architectural engineer, douche. And we don't use rheostats to control motor speeds anymore. We have things called Servo Drives now that are infinitely more precise. i'm not sure what they use on an electric heater nowadays, but I haven't seen a rheostat on one of those. They usually just use a thermostat.

Controls Engineers design Control Panels, Bill of Materials, and write PLC and HMI code. Basically, we build controls systems for automated machinery. We don't do residential, or commercial, or hvac.

No kidding anyone. Who do you think you are kidding, with your claim to fame being that you worked on mass spectrometers? That must seem like a big thing to you, lol. If I need a drug test, I'll send you my next sample. Please don't drink any of it.


~*~ GreenMan ~*~

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leftbehind/index.php
Edited on 31-08-2017 06:05
31-08-2017 06:10
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
I'm no an electrician, fruit loop. I'm a Controls Engineer, or Electrical Controls Engineer. And most electricians know quite a lot about electricity, by the way. I began my career as an electrician, 38 years ago. It didn't take long to realize that those guys designing control system didn't know what they were doing, because everything kept crashing. So I got to learn how to make modifications to control code. Went from there to designing complete systems, and even managing teams of others who designed huge spread out integrated systems [which is what i work on now].

Everything I do professionally, is about controlling electricity. Well, there's some pneumatic and hydraulic controls from time to time also.

It was my temperature control experience that helped the most with figuring out the drivers behind our climate. And knowing how to use Excel to produce a spreadsheet helpful also.

Now what was that you said you did that helped you misunderstand the planet's climate? Didn't you say you worked on a mass spectrometer? I don't understand how that relates to knowing anything about the weather, or climate, or Greenhouse Gases. Isn't a mass spectrometer what they use to see what's in a solution? Like for doing drug screens?


A "controls engineer" determines how many light switches will be required in a building. They determine how large a rheostat to use on an electric heater or a motor drive. Exactly who do you think that you're kidding?

Himself. He thinks mentioning a mass spectrometer somehow makes him smart. They guy is just buzzwords. He apparently doesn't even know what a mass spectrometer does.

I haven't used Excel in decades. I had no need of it when designing systems.

He sounds like some unsuccessful electrician or possibly some HVAC guy that turned into a straw boss somewhere because he couldn't figure out electricity.

He probably couldn't code his way out of a wet paper bag. I wonder what computer language he's going to claim to know.


Ladder Logic is the language I usually work with, but I also use various types of Structured Text from time to time. And I haven't ever tried to code my way out of a wet paper bag, but I have written quite a lot of code through the years. My specialty is writing State Based Sequences, which are easy for the end user to follow, or change if necessary. Quite often I am called on to do rewrites after people like Wake Me Up and Parrot Turd fail. Just kidding, Wake Me Up and Parrot turd don't even know what Ladder Logic is.


~*~ GreenMan ~*~

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leftbehind/index.php
31-08-2017 06:50
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
I'm not an electrician, fruit loop. I'm a Controls Engineer, or Electrical Controls Engineer. And most electricians know quite a lot about electricity, by the way. I began my career as an electrician, 38 years ago. It didn't take long to realize that those guys designing control system didn't know what they were doing, because everything kept crashing. So I got to learn how to make modifications to control code. Went from there to designing complete systems, and even managing teams of others who designed huge spread out integrated systems [which is what i work on now].

Everything I do professionally, is about controlling electricity. Well, there's some pneumatic and hydraulic controls from time to time also.

It was my temperature control experience that helped the most with figuring out the drivers behind our climate. And knowing how to use Excel to produce a spreadsheet helpful also.

Now what was that you said you did that helped you misunderstand the planet's climate? Didn't you say you worked on a mass spectrometer? I don't understand how that relates to knowing anything about the weather, or climate, or Greenhouse Gases. Isn't a mass spectrometer what they use to see what's in a solution? Like for doing drug screens?


A "controls engineer" determines how many light switches will be required in a building. They determine how large a rheostat to use on an electric heater or a motor drive. Exactly who do you think that you're kidding?


That would be an architectural engineer, douche. And we don't use rheostats to control motor speeds anymore. We have things called Servo Drives now that are infinitely more precise. i'm not sure what they use on an electric heater nowadays, but I haven't seen a rheostat on one of those. They usually just use a thermostat.

Controls Engineers design Control Panels, Bill of Materials, and write PLC and HMI code. Basically, we build controls systems for automated machinery. We don't do residential, or commercial, or hvac.

No kidding anyone. Who do you think you are kidding, with your claim to fame being that you worked on mass spectrometers? That must seem like a big thing to you, lol. If I need a drug test, I'll send you my next sample. Please don't drink any of it.


Not only spectrometers but automating the blood banking blood typing which I also programmed to use PCR technology to detect HIV in the blood banking system. Later we expanded it to analyze DNA. I worked on the first practical heart/lung machine. I programmed military gas analyzers for detecting poison gases. I worked in high energy nuclear physics. I increased the power of the Berkeley Radiation Laboratory linear accelerator. I was part of the team to automating water, gas and power meters so that they were read through a radio link. I worked under NIH contract on cancer detection. I designed the skin contact and the non-contact probes used in medical instruments. I designed medical syringe pumps for automatic delivery of intravenous drugs. UV frequency radar. I developed LD-CELP and MPEG2 layer 3 for the music recording industry. Timing engines used by the entire electronics industry (in your phone) that decode GPS signals as accurate timing. I managed projects and departments. My VME board were on the original installation of the International Space Station and were selected by NASA. I designed products for Ericson Telephone, Motorola, Gruman Aerospace and other NASA projects. I designed wind tunnels and gas flow controllers. I automated warehousing and wrote programs to keep track of the millions of Containers in the world. I wrote programs to automate connections from PC board houses and the film houses required. Intercom systems that do not pick up noises. That autonull to maintain volume levels at one level. Drive Peltier devices to automatically heat and control medical samples.

Do you want me to go on? Do you think that I don't know what a controls engineer does?

I also raced cars, motorcycles, bicycles and sailboats. I was a professional mechanic for the AMA and a Safety Director for the AFM. I was voted a life member of the second oldest yacht club on San Francisco bay. I wrote papers used in several industries as lodestones. I have fought in a war for real not in one of your video games. We had a SAM fly between our swept wing and the body of our aircraft detonating several thousands of feet above us. I was back in he States when we lost six B52s because lack of fighter coverage.

I studied geology, zoology, chemistry and biology.

And I'm a high school drop out. Had I been able to sit in a class and listen to idiots proclaim their worth instead of instructing I could have obtained a degree and made 10 times the money I did. And I am presently worth a million dollars as if that is some sort of money anymore.

I worked with several college professors, Nobel Prize winners and one man who has won more engineering awards than he can remember including three Emmy awards and the last one in 2012.

I wrote published poetry.

Pull your head out of your neither regions and you can do the same. But I seriously doubt that you will.
31-08-2017 11:17
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
I'm not an electrician, fruit loop. I'm a Controls Engineer, or Electrical Controls Engineer. And most electricians know quite a lot about electricity, by the way. I began my career as an electrician, 38 years ago. It didn't take long to realize that those guys designing control system didn't know what they were doing, because everything kept crashing. So I got to learn how to make modifications to control code. Went from there to designing complete systems, and even managing teams of others who designed huge spread out integrated systems [which is what i work on now].

Everything I do professionally, is about controlling electricity. Well, there's some pneumatic and hydraulic controls from time to time also.

It was my temperature control experience that helped the most with figuring out the drivers behind our climate. And knowing how to use Excel to produce a spreadsheet helpful also.

Now what was that you said you did that helped you misunderstand the planet's climate? Didn't you say you worked on a mass spectrometer? I don't understand how that relates to knowing anything about the weather, or climate, or Greenhouse Gases. Isn't a mass spectrometer what they use to see what's in a solution? Like for doing drug screens?


A "controls engineer" determines how many light switches will be required in a building. They determine how large a rheostat to use on an electric heater or a motor drive. Exactly who do you think that you're kidding?


That would be an architectural engineer, douche. And we don't use rheostats to control motor speeds anymore. We have things called Servo Drives now that are infinitely more precise. i'm not sure what they use on an electric heater nowadays, but I haven't seen a rheostat on one of those. They usually just use a thermostat.

Controls Engineers design Control Panels, Bill of Materials, and write PLC and HMI code. Basically, we build controls systems for automated machinery. We don't do residential, or commercial, or hvac.

No kidding anyone. Who do you think you are kidding, with your claim to fame being that you worked on mass spectrometers? That must seem like a big thing to you, lol. If I need a drug test, I'll send you my next sample. Please don't drink any of it.


Not only spectrometers but automating the blood banking blood typing which I also programmed to use PCR technology to detect HIV in the blood banking system. Later we expanded it to analyze DNA. I worked on the first practical heart/lung machine. I programmed military gas analyzers for detecting poison gases. I worked in high energy nuclear physics. I increased the power of the Berkeley Radiation Laboratory linear accelerator. I was part of the team to automating water, gas and power meters so that they were read through a radio link. I worked under NIH contract on cancer detection. I designed the skin contact and the non-contact probes used in medical instruments. I designed medical syringe pumps for automatic delivery of intravenous drugs. UV frequency radar. I developed LD-CELP and MPEG2 layer 3 for the music recording industry. Timing engines used by the entire electronics industry (in your phone) that decode GPS signals as accurate timing. I managed projects and departments. My VME board were on the original installation of the International Space Station and were selected by NASA. I designed products for Ericson Telephone, Motorola, Gruman Aerospace and other NASA projects. I designed wind tunnels and gas flow controllers. I automated warehousing and wrote programs to keep track of the millions of Containers in the world. I wrote programs to automate connections from PC board houses and the film houses required. Intercom systems that do not pick up noises. That autonull to maintain volume levels at one level. Drive Peltier devices to automatically heat and control medical samples.

Do you want me to go on?

Sure, I want you to mention one thing that you have done that had anything to do with climate research. The rest of the stuff you mention is just a song about how great you think you are.

Wake wrote:
Do you think that I don't know what a controls engineer does?

You are the one who said, "A "controls engineer" determines how many light switches will be required in a building. They determine how large a rheostat to use on an electric heater or a motor drive." None of which pertains to what a controls engineer does.

Wake wrote:
I also raced cars, motorcycles, bicycles and sailboats. I was a professional mechanic for the AMA and a Safety Director for the AFM. I was voted a life member of the second oldest yacht club on San Francisco bay. I wrote papers used in several industries as lodestones. I have fought in a war for real not in one of your video games. We had a SAM fly between our swept wing and the body of our aircraft detonating several thousands of feet above us. I was back in he States when we lost six B52s because lack of fighter coverage.

I studied geology, zoology, chemistry and biology.

Still nothing about climate.

Wake wrote:
And I'm a high school drop out. Had I been able to sit in a class and listen to idiots proclaim their worth instead of instructing I could have obtained a degree and made 10 times the money I did.

So you blame your high school teachers for your failure to stay in school and graduate. Because they were idiots who spent their time proclaiming their worth, instead of teaching. Thought you knew all about the world, did you? Ready to jump out on your own, and start making some of that good old money. Obviously went into the service, after realizing that you did need an education. Didn't they have guidance counselors back then? Someone should have told you that you would make 10 times the money, if you would stay in school and graduate.

Wake wrote:
And I am presently worth a million dollars as if that is some sort of money anymore.

Yup, that's a pretty good chunk of change. But it doesn't add anything to your ability to understand climate.

Wake wrote:

I worked with several college professors, Nobel Prize winners and one man who has won more engineering awards than he can remember including three Emmy awards and the last one in 2012.

I wrote published poetry.

Pull your head out of your neither regions and you can do the same. But I seriously doubt that you will.


Nah, your life path was for you. Mine didn't include becoming wealthy, beyond earning what I need. You appear to be impressed by the power of wealth. Did you know that was a sickness? And you are also impressed by the career achievements that you have had. That is an ego thing. You mention all you accomplishments, as if they should have some bearing on your word. But what it does instead is make you look like an egotistical idiot.

You are full of self.

That means that you don't care about what other people's rights. To you, other people don't have the same rights as you. They are beneath you. Your only concern is that you get to live your life out, without having to pay a bunch of taxes that you are too stupid to understand that you owe. So you spend your entire existence sitting on your ass, posting nonsense and attacking anyone who comes along wanting to discuss Global Warming or Climate Change.

You are a very sick man.

There are places that you can go, where they will help you. They will give you a bed to sleep in, food to eat, and tell you to not worry about anything you don't want to. They will provide you with a wheel chair, so you don't have to worry about falling down, and then not being able to get up. They even have a little switch on the wall beside the toilet, just in case you can't get up from there, too. And they don't care if you are sick. That is what they are there for. They will let you participate in the daily therapy sessions, where you can explain all about those evil scientists and their plot to destroy capitalism. And how you saved the world, with your bare hands. Oh, the others will be so proud to be in your presence.


~*~ GreenMan ~*~

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leftbehind/index.php
Edited on 31-08-2017 11:20
31-08-2017 17:11
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
GreenMan wrote:
Nah, your life path was for you. Mine didn't include becoming wealthy, beyond earning what I need. You appear to be impressed by the power of wealth. Did you know that was a sickness? And you are also impressed by the career achievements that you have had. That is an ego thing. You mention all you accomplishments, as if they should have some bearing on your word. But what it does instead is make you look like an egotistical idiot.

You are full of self.


So you're willing to work for minimum wage. That's interesting. It's also a f-ing lie. You like everyone else in this world is greedy for your own purposes. Lying about it makes you feel a little better about your failures.

I am full of self but YOU are the one repeating the climate change hoax that you know nothing about. That you are more than willing to pretend to know because like dude you ain't about you right?

I suppose that if you repeat your master's claims like a parrot that parrot killer can take care of you.
31-08-2017 21:25
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(9602)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
And here is where we have our primary difference. I contend that the absorption spectra doesn't mean anything, even if that absorption spectra happens to cross into the infrared region.

It is just another for the surface to heat the atmosphere. It is no different then by conduction. It's just a fancy way of doing it.

As you know, convection tends to take care of the rest, as far as the atmosphere goes.

Another primary difference that you and I have is that most of the energy leaving the Earth is from radiance from the surface, not the atmosphere. We also differ on the energy profile of the atmosphere, since you tend to confuse that with the temperature profile.


Are you having memory difficulties? Or don't you remember that it was me who originally explained that the motions of heat in the Troposphere are via conduction and convection?

I do remember your claiming that. You are forgetting heat in the form of radiance from the surface to certain gases in the air. It is the just the same, but a fancier way of doing it.
Wake wrote:
That true radiation only occurs in the Stratosphere and above?

WRONG. Most energy is radiated directly from the surface into space. The atmosphere does also, but is not the major portion of it.
Wake wrote:
You have made several postings now that demonstrate that you are having some pretty serious memory difficulties. Do you have dementia or Alzheimer?

You seem to have difficulty following context. I have listed the differences between us. Your post only confirms my points.


Heres one of the sources that you don't believe:
...deleted Holy Link...

Correct. I don't accept this as a valid source of anything but government propaganda.
Wake wrote:
To enlarge upon this after some calculation - WERE the surface of the Earth to radiate in the absorption band of CO2 though it is a small fraction of the air, the radiations from the Earth are in a wave which resolves into a cone shaped wave expanding away from the surface of the Earth as a rough estimation.

Earth radiates in all directions...all the time...on all frequencies...there is no 'cone'.
Wake wrote:
At 410 ppm the radiation would still encounter about 2.6 x 10^21 molecules of CO2 in a single meter. This would not excite CO2 molecules sufficiently to themselves radiate

CO2 radiates all the time...in all directions...according to its temperature. It is above absolute zero. That is all it needs to radiate light.
Wake wrote:
but would excite them enough to greatly increase conduction.
CO2 does not change it's heat conductive value. That remains constant at all pressures, concentrations, and temperatures.
Wake wrote:
So the joke that CO2 absorbs and modifies the atmospheric heat content is a joke.
It doesn't 'modify' heat. It is simply part of the way the surface heats the atmosphere.


The Parrot Killer
31-08-2017 21:33
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(9602)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
I'm not an electrician, fruit loop. I'm a Controls Engineer, or Electrical Controls Engineer. And most electricians know quite a lot about electricity, by the way. I began my career as an electrician, 38 years ago. It didn't take long to realize that those guys designing control system didn't know what they were doing, because everything kept crashing. So I got to learn how to make modifications to control code. Went from there to designing complete systems, and even managing teams of others who designed huge spread out integrated systems [which is what i work on now].

Everything I do professionally, is about controlling electricity. Well, there's some pneumatic and hydraulic controls from time to time also.

It was my temperature control experience that helped the most with figuring out the drivers behind our climate. And knowing how to use Excel to produce a spreadsheet helpful also.

Now what was that you said you did that helped you misunderstand the planet's climate? Didn't you say you worked on a mass spectrometer? I don't understand how that relates to knowing anything about the weather, or climate, or Greenhouse Gases. Isn't a mass spectrometer what they use to see what's in a solution? Like for doing drug screens?


A "controls engineer" determines how many light switches will be required in a building. They determine how large a rheostat to use on an electric heater or a motor drive. Exactly who do you think that you're kidding?


That would be an architectural engineer, douche. And we don't use rheostats to control motor speeds anymore. We have things called Servo Drives now that are infinitely more precise. i'm not sure what they use on an electric heater nowadays, but I haven't seen a rheostat on one of those. They usually just use a thermostat.

Okay. You have now demonstrated that you don't know anything about electric motors, servos, or electric heating systems. Rheostats are used on all of these devices. A thermostat is not a rheostat.

Servos drives do not control motors. They are just a different kind of motor.

GreenMan wrote:
Controls Engineers design Control Panels, Bill of Materials, and write PLC and HMI code. Basically, we build controls systems for automated machinery. We don't do residential, or commercial, or hvac.

So you play with ladder logic. That is not a software engineer. That is not an engineer of any type. It is as I suspected. You couldn't code your way out of a wet paper bag. You are one of those guys that often don't graduate from the third grade and end up working in some mill as an instrument technician. Guys like you break more instruments than I can count.
GreenMan wrote:
No kidding anyone. Who do you think you are kidding, with your claim to fame being that you worked on mass spectrometers?

He knows a hell of a lot more about them than you.
GreenMan wrote:
That must seem like a big thing to you, lol.

It is...to him.


The Parrot Killer
31-08-2017 21:42
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(9602)
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
I'm no an electrician, fruit loop. I'm a Controls Engineer, or Electrical Controls Engineer. And most electricians know quite a lot about electricity, by the way. I began my career as an electrician, 38 years ago. It didn't take long to realize that those guys designing control system didn't know what they were doing, because everything kept crashing. So I got to learn how to make modifications to control code. Went from there to designing complete systems, and even managing teams of others who designed huge spread out integrated systems [which is what i work on now].

Everything I do professionally, is about controlling electricity. Well, there's some pneumatic and hydraulic controls from time to time also.

It was my temperature control experience that helped the most with figuring out the drivers behind our climate. And knowing how to use Excel to produce a spreadsheet helpful also.

Now what was that you said you did that helped you misunderstand the planet's climate? Didn't you say you worked on a mass spectrometer? I don't understand how that relates to knowing anything about the weather, or climate, or Greenhouse Gases. Isn't a mass spectrometer what they use to see what's in a solution? Like for doing drug screens?


A "controls engineer" determines how many light switches will be required in a building. They determine how large a rheostat to use on an electric heater or a motor drive. Exactly who do you think that you're kidding?

Himself. He thinks mentioning a mass spectrometer somehow makes him smart. They guy is just buzzwords. He apparently doesn't even know what a mass spectrometer does.

I haven't used Excel in decades. I had no need of it when designing systems.

He sounds like some unsuccessful electrician or possibly some HVAC guy that turned into a straw boss somewhere because he couldn't figure out electricity.

He probably couldn't code his way out of a wet paper bag. I wonder what computer language he's going to claim to know.


Ladder Logic is the language I usually work with,

Ladder logic isn't a language. It's an interface to redirect circuits using software.
GreenMan wrote:
but I also use various types of Structured Text from time to time.

About the same.
GreenMan wrote:
And I haven't ever tried to code my way out of a wet paper bag, but I have written quite a lot of code through the years.

You have written no code. You are using an interface for a control system.
GreenMan wrote:
My specialty is writing State Based Sequences,

Ladder logic already supplies this. It is one of the points of the interface. This is not a specialty.
GreenMan wrote:
which are easy for the end user to follow, or change if necessary.

It is a software interface. The point of ladder logic is to change the controller as necessary. You contribute nothing to this capability.
GreenMan wrote:
Quite often I am called on to do rewrites after people like Wake Me Up and Parrot Turd fail.

There is no such thing as a 'rewrite' in ladder logic.
GreenMan wrote:
Just kidding, Wake Me Up and Parrot turd don't even know what Ladder Logic is.

But I do. I build stuff that connects to such controllers all the time.

You're a grunt in a mill somewhere. I'll bet the smallest screwdriver you carry is a #2s. You use that to chisel the trimpots on instruments to a nonfunctional condition.


The Parrot Killer
31-08-2017 22:00
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(9602)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
I'm not an electrician, fruit loop. I'm a Controls Engineer, or Electrical Controls Engineer. And most electricians know quite a lot about electricity, by the way. I began my career as an electrician, 38 years ago. It didn't take long to realize that those guys designing control system didn't know what they were doing, because everything kept crashing. So I got to learn how to make modifications to control code. Went from there to designing complete systems, and even managing teams of others who designed huge spread out integrated systems [which is what i work on now].

Everything I do professionally, is about controlling electricity. Well, there's some pneumatic and hydraulic controls from time to time also.

It was my temperature control experience that helped the most with figuring out the drivers behind our climate. And knowing how to use Excel to produce a spreadsheet helpful also.

Now what was that you said you did that helped you misunderstand the planet's climate? Didn't you say you worked on a mass spectrometer? I don't understand how that relates to knowing anything about the weather, or climate, or Greenhouse Gases. Isn't a mass spectrometer what they use to see what's in a solution? Like for doing drug screens?


A "controls engineer" determines how many light switches will be required in a building. They determine how large a rheostat to use on an electric heater or a motor drive. Exactly who do you think that you're kidding?


That would be an architectural engineer, douche. And we don't use rheostats to control motor speeds anymore. We have things called Servo Drives now that are infinitely more precise. i'm not sure what they use on an electric heater nowadays, but I haven't seen a rheostat on one of those. They usually just use a thermostat.

Controls Engineers design Control Panels, Bill of Materials, and write PLC and HMI code. Basically, we build controls systems for automated machinery. We don't do residential, or commercial, or hvac.

No kidding anyone. Who do you think you are kidding, with your claim to fame being that you worked on mass spectrometers? That must seem like a big thing to you, lol. If I need a drug test, I'll send you my next sample. Please don't drink any of it.


Not only spectrometers but automating the blood banking blood typing which I also programmed to use PCR technology to detect HIV in the blood banking system. Later we expanded it to analyze DNA. I worked on the first practical heart/lung machine. I programmed military gas analyzers for detecting poison gases. I worked in high energy nuclear physics. I increased the power of the Berkeley Radiation Laboratory linear accelerator. I was part of the team to automating water, gas and power meters so that they were read through a radio link. I worked under NIH contract on cancer detection. I designed the skin contact and the non-contact probes used in medical instruments. I designed medical syringe pumps for automatic delivery of intravenous drugs. UV frequency radar. I developed LD-CELP and MPEG2 layer 3 for the music recording industry. Timing engines used by the entire electronics industry (in your phone) that decode GPS signals as accurate timing. I managed projects and departments. My VME board were on the original installation of the International Space Station and were selected by NASA. I designed products for Ericson Telephone, Motorola, Gruman Aerospace and other NASA projects. I designed wind tunnels and gas flow controllers. I automated warehousing and wrote programs to keep track of the millions of Containers in the world. I wrote programs to automate connections from PC board houses and the film houses required. Intercom systems that do not pick up noises. That autonull to maintain volume levels at one level. Drive Peltier devices to automatically heat and control medical samples.

Do you want me to go on?

Sure, I want you to mention one thing that you have done that had anything to do with climate research. The rest of the stuff you mention is just a song about how great you think you are.

Wake wrote:
Do you think that I don't know what a controls engineer does?

You are the one who said, "A "controls engineer" determines how many light switches will be required in a building. They determine how large a rheostat to use on an electric heater or a motor drive." None of which pertains to what a controls engineer does.

You are NOT a controls engineer. You are a millwright that managed to learn about ladder logic and actually think that's programming. You are not an engineer at all. You have shown your hand. We all know what cards you carry and the bluff you're trying to pull.
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
I also raced cars, motorcycles, bicycles and sailboats. I was a professional mechanic for the AMA and a Safety Director for the AFM. I was voted a life member of the second oldest yacht club on San Francisco bay. I wrote papers used in several industries as lodestones. I have fought in a war for real not in one of your video games. We had a SAM fly between our swept wing and the body of our aircraft detonating several thousands of feet above us. I was back in he States when we lost six B52s because lack of fighter coverage.

I studied geology, zoology, chemistry and biology.

Still nothing about climate.

Wake wrote:
And I'm a high school drop out. Had I been able to sit in a class and listen to idiots proclaim their worth instead of instructing I could have obtained a degree and made 10 times the money I did.

So you blame your high school teachers for your failure to stay in school and graduate. Because they were idiots who spent their time proclaiming their worth, instead of teaching. Thought you knew all about the world, did you? Ready to jump out on your own, and start making some of that good old money. Obviously went into the service, after realizing that you did need an education. Didn't they have guidance counselors back then? Someone should have told you that you would make 10 times the money, if you would stay in school and graduate.

Wake wrote:
And I am presently worth a million dollars as if that is some sort of money anymore.

Yup, that's a pretty good chunk of change. But it doesn't add anything to your ability to understand climate.

It would, if it were true. It is obvious that you dorking around in a controls box doesn't help you understand climate either.
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:

I worked with several college professors, Nobel Prize winners and one man who has won more engineering awards than he can remember including three Emmy awards and the last one in 2012.

I wrote published poetry.

Pull your head out of your neither regions and you can do the same. But I seriously doubt that you will.


Nah, your life path was for you. Mine didn't include becoming wealthy, beyond earning what I need. You appear to be impressed by the power of wealth. Did you know that was a sickness? And you are also impressed by the career achievements that you have had. That is an ego thing. You mention all you accomplishments, as if they should have some bearing on your word. But what it does instead is make you look like an egotistical idiot.

Psychobabble. Now you consider wealth a sickness??? Right outta Marx.
GreenMan wrote:
You are full of self.

Inversion fallacy.
GreenMan wrote:
That means that you don't care about what other people's rights.

Inversion fallacy. It is YOU that wants people to be forced to PAY for their sins against the Goddess Gaia.
GreenMan wrote:
To you, other people don't have the same rights as you.

Inversion fallacy. You are a member of the Church of Global Warming. You consider yourself the 'elite' with the Holy Truth. You have the right to your belief. You want to eliminate that right of others. They don't have the same rights as YOU.
GreenMan wrote:
They are beneath you.

Inversion fallacy. The Church of Global Warming often places Outsiders beneath them...either as 'lost sheep' to be shown the Holy Truth, or as some kind of 'evil Satanic agent' out to destroy the world intentionally. Both are treated as beneath those in possession of the Holy Truth.
GreenMan wrote:
Your only concern is that you get to live your life out, without having to pay a bunch of taxes that you are too stupid to understand that you owe.

Living a life without having to pay taxes??? Sign me up!
GreenMan wrote:
So you spend your entire existence sitting on your ass, posting nonsense and attacking anyone who comes along wanting to discuss Global Warming or Climate Change.

He does much more than this...it is obvious. As for me, I will attack the Church of Global Warming anywhere I can.

Define 'global warming' or 'climate change' without resorting to circular definitions, links, or quotes.

GreenMan wrote:
You are a very sick man.

First define the terms, then you have something to talk about besides religion.


The Parrot Killer
31-08-2017 22:02
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(9602)
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Nah, your life path was for you. Mine didn't include becoming wealthy, beyond earning what I need. You appear to be impressed by the power of wealth. Did you know that was a sickness? And you are also impressed by the career achievements that you have had. That is an ego thing. You mention all you accomplishments, as if they should have some bearing on your word. But what it does instead is make you look like an egotistical idiot.

You are full of self.


So you're willing to work for minimum wage. That's interesting. It's also a f-ing lie. You like everyone else in this world is greedy for your own purposes. Lying about it makes you feel a little better about your failures.

I am full of self but YOU are the one repeating the climate change hoax that you know nothing about. That you are more than willing to pretend to know because like dude you ain't about you right?

I suppose that if you repeat your master's claims like a parrot that parrot killer can take care of you.


Heh. Already in progress. He has revealed himself to be a millwright, assigned as an instrument technician that thinks ladder logic is somehow software engineering (or engineering at all).


The Parrot Killer
01-09-2017 01:41
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
To enlarge upon this after some calculation - WERE the surface of the Earth to radiate in the absorption band of CO2 though it is a small fraction of the air, the radiations from the Earth are in a wave which resolves into a cone shaped wave expanding away from the surface of the Earth as a rough estimation.

Earth radiates in all directions...all the time...on all frequencies...there is no 'cone'.


And to think that you were just saying that you can't heat a warmer surface with a colder one. Now you're doing it.

The rest of your posting is the same thing - colder masses warming warmer ones.

At what point do you grow up?
01-09-2017 01:47
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Nah, your life path was for you. Mine didn't include becoming wealthy, beyond earning what I need. You appear to be impressed by the power of wealth. Did you know that was a sickness? And you are also impressed by the career achievements that you have had. That is an ego thing. You mention all you accomplishments, as if they should have some bearing on your word. But what it does instead is make you look like an egotistical idiot.

You are full of self.


So you're willing to work for minimum wage. That's interesting. It's also a f-ing lie. You like everyone else in this world is greedy for your own purposes. Lying about it makes you feel a little better about your failures.

I am full of self but YOU are the one repeating the climate change hoax that you know nothing about. That you are more than willing to pretend to know because like dude you ain't about you right?

I suppose that if you repeat your master's claims like a parrot that parrot killer can take care of you.


Heh. Already in progress. He has revealed himself to be a millwright, assigned as an instrument technician that thinks ladder logic is somehow software engineering (or engineering at all).


Well he said Controls Engineer. While that isn't a real engineering position neither is it a flunky. I won't argue about what he does for a living but what the hell he's arguing about.
01-09-2017 01:58
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(9602)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Nah, your life path was for you. Mine didn't include becoming wealthy, beyond earning what I need. You appear to be impressed by the power of wealth. Did you know that was a sickness? And you are also impressed by the career achievements that you have had. That is an ego thing. You mention all you accomplishments, as if they should have some bearing on your word. But what it does instead is make you look like an egotistical idiot.

You are full of self.


So you're willing to work for minimum wage. That's interesting. It's also a f-ing lie. You like everyone else in this world is greedy for your own purposes. Lying about it makes you feel a little better about your failures.

I am full of self but YOU are the one repeating the climate change hoax that you know nothing about. That you are more than willing to pretend to know because like dude you ain't about you right?

I suppose that if you repeat your master's claims like a parrot that parrot killer can take care of you.


Heh. Already in progress. He has revealed himself to be a millwright, assigned as an instrument technician that thinks ladder logic is somehow software engineering (or engineering at all).


Well he said Controls Engineer. While that isn't a real engineering position neither is it a flunky. I won't argue about what he does for a living but what the hell he's arguing about.


Yeah...it's basically a flunky position all right. I don't know how many times I've had to repair equipment damaged caused by instrument techs like him.

I sell instrumentation to industrial plants as part of what I do. I am well aware of what his job is and what it entails.

You are lying again. You have spent the last dozen posts or so attacking his job and not any argument of his. You are not only a Bulverist like he is, you are a liar as well.


The Parrot Killer
01-09-2017 15:51
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Nah, your life path was for you. Mine didn't include becoming wealthy, beyond earning what I need. You appear to be impressed by the power of wealth. Did you know that was a sickness? And you are also impressed by the career achievements that you have had. That is an ego thing. You mention all you accomplishments, as if they should have some bearing on your word. But what it does instead is make you look like an egotistical idiot.

You are full of self.


So you're willing to work for minimum wage.

I didn't meant to say or imply that. But as a matter of fact, yes, I have worked for minimum wage, and I would do it again if that was the only job I could get for some reason. I fortunately don't have to consider that currently, and make a considerable amount more than the average citizen in our country.

Wake wrote:
That's interesting. It's also a f-ing lie. You like everyone else in this world is greedy for your own purposes. Lying about it makes you feel a little better about your failures.

Wow, you do like to come out of left field with your accusations, don't you! As we talked about before, that is an indication of your weaknesses, not mine. Now we know that you feel a little better when you lie about your failures, and that is why you present yourself as a successful man, having accomplished so much [none of which is relevant to the matter at hand]. In reality, you were just a flunky technician, doing what someone else told you to do.

Wake wrote:

I am full of self but YOU are the one repeating the climate change hoax that you know nothing about.

It's not a hoax, jeenus. It is you that knows nothing about it. And I think that is by choice as much as it is a lack of mental capacity. But it could be a matter of both. The only way I would know for sure would be for you to get interested in knowing for sure if Global Warming is real. Your interest is currently just in harassing people who think it is.

Wake wrote:
That you are more than willing to pretend to know because like dude you ain't about you right?

I can't even figure out if that is intended to be a coherent thought, or if you meant for it to come out like that, just to make me spend ten minutes trying to figure out what the f* you're talking about.

Then it occurred to me what you are trying to say. You are trying to sound cool, as you exclaim that I'm not about me. When, in reality everyone has to take care of their own self first. Then help others. There are those though that just take care of their own self, and don't even consider helping anyone else, unless there is money to be made. That is how you are, isn't it?

Wake wrote:

I suppose that if you repeat your master's claims like a parrot that parrot killer can take care of you.


Oh yeah, the big bad parrot killer parrot. I'm so scared. Please don't sick him on me. I don't want to hurt your parrot killer parrot. I would rather he turn himself in to authorities, and accept his rehabilitation.


~*~ GreenMan ~*~

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leftbehind/index.php
01-09-2017 18:04
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
GreenMan wrote: Oh yeah, the big bad parrot killer parrot. I'm so scared. Please don't sick him on me. I don't want to hurt your parrot killer parrot. I would rather he turn himself in to authorities, and accept his rehabilitation.


You'll have to repeat it. Parrots don't speak very plainly.
01-09-2017 21:20
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(9602)
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote: Oh yeah, the big bad parrot killer parrot. I'm so scared. Please don't sick him on me. I don't want to hurt your parrot killer parrot. I would rather he turn himself in to authorities, and accept his rehabilitation.


You'll have to repeat it. Parrots don't speak very plainly.


I heard him. I'm used to parrot-speak. He's no different from any of the other parrots. His arguments are already dead. He's just repeating the scripture like a mantra now.


The Parrot Killer
01-09-2017 21:36
spot
★★★★☆
(1087)
Wake wrote:


Not only spectrometers but automating the blood banking blood typing which I also programmed to use PCR technology to detect HIV in the blood banking system. Later we expanded it to analyze DNA. I worked on the first practical heart/lung machine. I programmed military gas analyzers for detecting poison gases. I worked in high energy nuclear physics. I increased the power of the Berkeley Radiation Laboratory linear accelerator. I was part of the team to automating water, gas and power meters so that they were read through a radio link. I worked under NIH contract on cancer detection. I designed the skin contact and the non-contact probes used in medical instruments. I designed medical syringe pumps for automatic delivery of intravenous drugs. UV frequency radar. I developed LD-CELP and MPEG2 layer 3 for the music recording industry. Timing engines used by the entire electronics industry (in your phone) that decode GPS signals as accurate timing. I managed projects and departments. My VME board were on the original installation of the International Space Station and were selected by NASA. I designed products for Ericson Telephone, Motorola, Gruman Aerospace and other NASA projects. I designed wind tunnels and gas flow controllers. I automated warehousing and wrote programs to keep track of the millions of Containers in the world. I wrote programs to automate connections from PC board houses and the film houses required. Intercom systems that do not pick up noises. That autonull to maintain volume levels at one level. Drive Peltier devices to automatically heat and control medical samples.

Do you want me to go on? Do you think that I don't know what a controls engineer does?

I also raced cars, motorcycles, bicycles and sailboats. I was a professional mechanic for the AMA and a Safety Director for the AFM. I was voted a life member of the second oldest yacht club on San Francisco bay. I wrote papers used in several industries as lodestones. I have fought in a war for real not in one of your video games. We had a SAM fly between our swept wing and the body of our aircraft detonating several thousands of feet above us. I was back in he States when we lost six B52s because lack of fighter coverage.

I studied geology, zoology, chemistry and biology.

And I'm a high school drop out. Had I been able to sit in a class and listen to idiots proclaim their worth instead of instructing I could have obtained a degree and made 10 times the money I did. And I am presently worth a million dollars as if that is some sort of money anymore.

I worked with several college professors, Nobel Prize winners and one man who has won more engineering awards than he can remember including three Emmy awards and the last one in 2012.

I wrote published poetry.

Pull your head out of your neither regions and you can do the same. But I seriously doubt that you will.


If that is true that's plenty enough information for anyone who can be bothered to find out who you really are.

Why are you wasting your time on here using an anonymous name? your not interested in what anyone has to say and or having a discussion. the only thing that seems to matter to you is that people take you seriously, I'm sorry I don't.

Hardly anyone is reading this you do know that?


IBdaMann wrote:
"Air" is not a body in and of itself. Ergo it is not a blackbody.


Planck's law describes the spectral density of electromagnetic radiation emitted by a black body in thermal equilibrium at a given temperature T.
01-09-2017 22:38
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
spot wrote: the only thing that seems to matter to you is that people take you seriously, I'm sorry I don't.

Hardly anyone is reading this you do know that?


I couldn't care less what you think since the only thing it demonstrates is your dedication to being a True Believer in the Church of Global Warming despite all scientific evidence to the contrary. To Congressional investigations that demonstrate NASA and NOAA have lied through their teeth. That Dr. Mann is presently about to face contempt of court charges for not turning over his data so that it could be proven that he counterfeited it to "prove" his hockey stick theory.

That now that Obama isn't able to threaten people's jobs, more and more scientists are speaking up about the lying left.

Why don't you give us more proof of "97% of all scientists" by citing another agency who uses THE BOYS CLUBS OF AMERICA as part of the belief?

You and your kind are done for. No one takes you seriously anymore. I suppose we'll just have to die in another couple of years when sea levels rise 30 meters and violent hurricanes destroy what little land hasn't been washed away.
02-09-2017 01:16
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wake wrote:
spot wrote: the only thing that seems to matter to you is that people take you seriously, I'm sorry I don't.

Hardly anyone is reading this you do know that?


I couldn't care less what you think since the only thing it demonstrates is your dedication to being a True Believer in the Church of Global Warming despite all scientific evidence to the contrary. To Congressional investigations that demonstrate NASA and NOAA have lied through their teeth. That Dr. Mann is presently about to face contempt of court charges for not turning over his data so that it could be proven that he counterfeited it to "prove" his hockey stick theory.

That now that Obama isn't able to threaten people's jobs, more and more scientists are speaking up about the lying left.

Why don't you give us more proof of "97% of all scientists" by citing another agency who uses THE BOYS CLUBS OF AMERICA as part of the belief?

You and your kind are done for. No one takes you seriously anymore. I suppose we'll just have to die in another couple of years when sea levels rise 30 meters and violent hurricanes destroy what little land hasn't been washed away.


You are quite the clown, whoever you are Wake. Spot is right. You have no credibility in here. Your only method of debate is character attack, followed up with your own home grown version of How Great Thou Art. Your method of attack complies of simply accusing people over and over again of being parrots. You think you aren't a parrot, but what you just posted is AGW Denial Talking Points, that get repeated all over the Internet. Then a good sarcastic remark about the future.

You are so stupid that you think you can say whatever you want about yourself, and that everyone will believe you, because you think you have all your lies straight. But you don't have your lies straight. Your work experience, by the way, doesn't match up. You appear to have the ability to bounce from one specialized trade to another, without even slowing down. Sorry, but that's not what people do. We have a tendency to specialize in just one career field.

Something I think I forgot to mention was that I like to analyze what people say, because I have found that what we say is a reflection of our own being. I think I mentioned it in a round about way. When people don't have anything to really find wrong with other people, but they want to attack them anyway, like in our situation [you want to attack me for accepting Global Warming as reality], they often accuse them of things that they know about, because they are actually guilty of themselves. So you are expressing your own weaknesses when you accuse me, or anyone else, of things that aren't based on something they actually said.

So to keep from appearing to be a total loser, you need to just respond to what people say, and stop accusing them of things you do.

An even better solution to you problem would be to simply drop out of sight. Your presence would not be missed. The parrot killer parrot is doing a fine job of keeping the Global Warming Alarmists run off. After all, that's what he gets paid to do. You just do it out of boredom, don't you. There's no way anyone would actually pay you to be in here. You have to appear to know something, before that happens. And you don't know anything but copy and paste, or character attack.

But if you decide to not take my advice, I suggest you seek professional help, because if you continue in here, I will continue to push your buttons until you are a crazy man. You will become obsessed with doing battle with your favorite icon, me. That is already starting. It just gets worse as time goes on. You will begin to hate me so much that it gnaws at your inner being. All the while, I'm sitting over here, laughing like hell at that idiot troll.

The more you talk, the more I see into your soul, my friend.


~*~ GreenMan ~*~

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leftbehind/index.php
02-09-2017 02:34
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
GreenMan wrote: You are quite the clown, whoever you are Wake. Spot is right. You have no credibility in here. Your only method of debate is character attack, followed up with your own home grown version of How Great Thou Art. Your method of attack complies of simply accusing people over and over again of being parrots. You think you aren't a parrot, but what you just posted is AGW Denial Talking Points, that get repeated all over the Internet. Then a good sarcastic remark about the future.


This might as well be the only response to you and spot. Neither of you either understands or has the slightest desire to understand science. Your claims are as stupid as they can some.

You MODELED the climate - meaning you GRAPHED someone else's data. You haven't ANY idea of the reliability of that data but you are proud because you're graphing ability was so good you ALMOST matched the graph of the people that supplied that data.

You and spot are a joke. James could probably learn something if he cared to but he more afraid of being criticized than learning. Litebrain is insane. Something that you and spot aren't very far from and which I will expect to happen to you after the weather patterns begin cooling as it's about time to.
02-09-2017 16:59
spot
★★★★☆
(1087)
Wake wrote:
spot wrote: the only thing that seems to matter to you is that people take you seriously, I'm sorry I don't.

Hardly anyone is reading this you do know that?


I couldn't care less what you think since the only thing it demonstrates is your dedication to being a True Believer in the Church of Global Warming despite all scientific evidence to the contrary. To Congressional investigations that demonstrate NASA and NOAA have lied through their teeth. That Dr. Mann is presently about to face contempt of court charges for not turning over his data so that it could be proven that he counterfeited it to "prove" his hockey stick theory.

That now that Obama isn't able to threaten people's jobs, more and more scientists are speaking up about the lying left.

Why don't you give us more proof of "97% of all scientists" by citing another agency who uses THE BOYS CLUBS OF AMERICA as part of the belief?

You and your kind are done for. No one takes you seriously anymore. I suppose we'll just have to die in another couple of years when sea levels rise 30 meters and violent hurricanes destroy what little land hasn't been washed away.


You say that the reason I think something is because of religion, its not. Learn what the word religion means, look it up in a dictionary. I also think that black holes exist, I could be wrong, I'm probably not. If one belief is religious the other is obviously. I think you made that mistake because you are a very stupid person.

You bring up a foreign government inquiry and what you think a foreign court will decide on a case in the future. Assuming you are correct about what happened and what will happen, a big assumption. This is not how science is decided. A court said OJ Simpson was innocent remember, I for one don't think they got that right. As for your faith in what politicians say, how naive can you be? Show me the papers in nature or a similar well regarded peer reviewed journal that backs up your points.

Their are reasons most scientists are on my side of the argument and its nothing to do with politics, you are the one who keeps trying to introduce politics into these discussions, almost if your deflecting.


IBdaMann wrote:
"Air" is not a body in and of itself. Ergo it is not a blackbody.


Planck's law describes the spectral density of electromagnetic radiation emitted by a black body in thermal equilibrium at a given temperature T.
Edited on 02-09-2017 17:53
02-09-2017 19:50
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(9602)
Wake wrote:
spot wrote: the only thing that seems to matter to you is that people take you seriously, I'm sorry I don't.

Hardly anyone is reading this you do know that?


I couldn't care less what you think since the only thing it demonstrates is your dedication to being a True Believer in the Church of Global Warming despite all scientific evidence to the contrary. To Congressional investigations that demonstrate NASA and NOAA have lied through their teeth. That Dr. Mann is presently about to face contempt of court charges for not turning over his data so that it could be proven that he counterfeited it to "prove" his hockey stick theory.

That now that Obama isn't able to threaten people's jobs, more and more scientists are speaking up about the lying left.

Why don't you give us more proof of "97% of all scientists" by citing another agency who uses THE BOYS CLUBS OF AMERICA as part of the belief?

You and your kind are done for. No one takes you seriously anymore. I suppose we'll just have to die in another couple of years when sea levels rise 30 meters and violent hurricanes destroy what little land hasn't been washed away.


Heh. You're going to be waiting a long time for that!


The Parrot Killer
02-09-2017 19:53
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(9602)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
spot wrote: the only thing that seems to matter to you is that people take you seriously, I'm sorry I don't.

Hardly anyone is reading this you do know that?


I couldn't care less what you think since the only thing it demonstrates is your dedication to being a True Believer in the Church of Global Warming despite all scientific evidence to the contrary. To Congressional investigations that demonstrate NASA and NOAA have lied through their teeth. That Dr. Mann is presently about to face contempt of court charges for not turning over his data so that it could be proven that he counterfeited it to "prove" his hockey stick theory.

That now that Obama isn't able to threaten people's jobs, more and more scientists are speaking up about the lying left.

Why don't you give us more proof of "97% of all scientists" by citing another agency who uses THE BOYS CLUBS OF AMERICA as part of the belief?

You and your kind are done for. No one takes you seriously anymore. I suppose we'll just have to die in another couple of years when sea levels rise 30 meters and violent hurricanes destroy what little land hasn't been washed away.


You are quite the clown, whoever you are Wake. Spot is right. You have no credibility in here. Your only method of debate is character attack, followed up with your own home grown version of How Great Thou Art. Your method of attack complies of simply accusing people over and over again of being parrots. You think you aren't a parrot, but what you just posted is AGW Denial Talking Points, that get repeated all over the Internet. Then a good sarcastic remark about the future.

You are so stupid that you think you can say whatever you want about yourself, and that everyone will believe you, because you think you have all your lies straight. But you don't have your lies straight. Your work experience, by the way, doesn't match up. You appear to have the ability to bounce from one specialized trade to another, without even slowing down. Sorry, but that's not what people do. We have a tendency to specialize in just one career field.

Something I think I forgot to mention was that I like to analyze what people say, because I have found that what we say is a reflection of our own being. I think I mentioned it in a round about way. When people don't have anything to really find wrong with other people, but they want to attack them anyway, like in our situation [you want to attack me for accepting Global Warming as reality], they often accuse them of things that they know about, because they are actually guilty of themselves. So you are expressing your own weaknesses when you accuse me, or anyone else, of things that aren't based on something they actually said.

So to keep from appearing to be a total loser, you need to just respond to what people say, and stop accusing them of things you do.

An even better solution to you problem would be to simply drop out of sight. Your presence would not be missed. The parrot killer parrot is doing a fine job of keeping the Global Warming Alarmists run off. After all, that's what he gets paid to do. You just do it out of boredom, don't you. There's no way anyone would actually pay you to be in here. You have to appear to know something, before that happens. And you don't know anything but copy and paste, or character attack.

But if you decide to not take my advice, I suggest you seek professional help, because if you continue in here, I will continue to push your buttons until you are a crazy man. You will become obsessed with doing battle with your favorite icon, me. That is already starting. It just gets worse as time goes on. You will begin to hate me so much that it gnaws at your inner being. All the while, I'm sitting over here, laughing like hell at that idiot troll.

The more you talk, the more I see into your soul, my friend.


Wow...all that and not a single argument in it!

How about at least trying to define 'global warming' or 'climate change' without using circular definitions, or any links or quotes?


The Parrot Killer
02-09-2017 20:01
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(9602)
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote: You are quite the clown, whoever you are Wake. Spot is right. You have no credibility in here. Your only method of debate is character attack, followed up with your own home grown version of How Great Thou Art. Your method of attack complies of simply accusing people over and over again of being parrots. You think you aren't a parrot, but what you just posted is AGW Denial Talking Points, that get repeated all over the Internet. Then a good sarcastic remark about the future.


This might as well be the only response to you and spot. Neither of you either understands or has the slightest desire to understand science. Your claims are as stupid as they can some.

You MODELED the climate - meaning you GRAPHED someone else's data.

Actually, they graphed no one's data. There is nothing but manufactured data. That isn't data at all. It's just random numbers.
Wake wrote:
You haven't ANY idea of the reliability of that data but you are proud because you're graphing ability was so good you ALMOST matched the graph of the people that supplied that data.

No one supplied anything but manufactured data. Greenman then just added his own on top of it.
Wake wrote:
You and spot are a joke. James could probably learn something if he cared to but he more afraid of being criticized than learning.

Not until he discards his model of angular momentum in the atmosphere.
Wake wrote:
Litebrain is insane.

Litebeer loves to quote manufactured data. He thinks its his mission in life. That is way of being faithful to the Church of Global Warming. Occasionally, he accidentally quotes some reliable data. He's like a ship with a stuck helm. Nothing will deflect him from his course.
Wake wrote:
Something that you and spot aren't very far from and which I will expect to happen to you after the weather patterns begin cooling as it's about time to.

Weather patterns have already been cooling for the northern hemisphere. Hydrological solstice occurred last week.


The Parrot Killer
03-09-2017 00:58
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote: You are quite the clown, whoever you are Wake. Spot is right. You have no credibility in here. Your only method of debate is character attack, followed up with your own home grown version of How Great Thou Art. Your method of attack complies of simply accusing people over and over again of being parrots. You think you aren't a parrot, but what you just posted is AGW Denial Talking Points, that get repeated all over the Internet. Then a good sarcastic remark about the future.


This might as well be the only response to you and spot. Neither of you either understands or has the slightest desire to understand science. Your claims are as stupid as they can some.

You MODELED the climate - meaning you GRAPHED someone else's data.

Actually, they graphed no one's data. There is nothing but manufactured data. That isn't data at all. It's just random numbers.
Wake wrote:
You haven't ANY idea of the reliability of that data but you are proud because you're graphing ability was so good you ALMOST matched the graph of the people that supplied that data.

No one supplied anything but manufactured data. Greenman then just added his own on top of it.
Wake wrote:
You and spot are a joke. James could probably learn something if he cared to but he more afraid of being criticized than learning.

Not until he discards his model of angular momentum in the atmosphere.
Wake wrote:
Litebrain is insane.

Litebeer loves to quote manufactured data. He thinks its his mission in life. That is way of being faithful to the Church of Global Warming. Occasionally, he accidentally quotes some reliable data. He's like a ship with a stuck helm. Nothing will deflect him from his course.
Wake wrote:
Something that you and spot aren't very far from and which I will expect to happen to you after the weather patterns begin cooling as it's about time to.

Weather patterns have already been cooling for the northern hemisphere. Hydrological solstice occurred last week.


You are growing tiresome. A long set of numbers showing a cyclic variation are not random numbers. I have already said that before you start throwing around the term random number you should get your act together and know what statistical analysis is. That data has been derived from geological evidence. It probably is inaccurate as hell but it certainly isn't random.

For the most part you have the correct ideas but you cannot understand why I grow angry when you deny some of the simplest science there is. I have asked you again and again why you seem incapable of transposing terms in equations. The VERY HEART of physics is being able to use constants to determine variables.

Well, according to the weather satellites the temperature appeared to be taking a big dip. This isn't the sign of cooling. Since weather is chaotic you have to have at least a ten year change to signal anything other than the normal chaotic weather patterns.

Because greenman and spot don't understand statistics they cannot tell the difference between warming and staying the same. But that works for us because if we have three years of cold weather they will then believe their God has forsaken them.
03-09-2017 10:18
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(9602)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote: You are quite the clown, whoever you are Wake. Spot is right. You have no credibility in here. Your only method of debate is character attack, followed up with your own home grown version of How Great Thou Art. Your method of attack complies of simply accusing people over and over again of being parrots. You think you aren't a parrot, but what you just posted is AGW Denial Talking Points, that get repeated all over the Internet. Then a good sarcastic remark about the future.


This might as well be the only response to you and spot. Neither of you either understands or has the slightest desire to understand science. Your claims are as stupid as they can some.

You MODELED the climate - meaning you GRAPHED someone else's data.

Actually, they graphed no one's data. There is nothing but manufactured data. That isn't data at all. It's just random numbers.
Wake wrote:
You haven't ANY idea of the reliability of that data but you are proud because you're graphing ability was so good you ALMOST matched the graph of the people that supplied that data.

No one supplied anything but manufactured data. Greenman then just added his own on top of it.
Wake wrote:
You and spot are a joke. James could probably learn something if he cared to but he more afraid of being criticized than learning.

Not until he discards his model of angular momentum in the atmosphere.
Wake wrote:
Litebrain is insane.

Litebeer loves to quote manufactured data. He thinks its his mission in life. That is way of being faithful to the Church of Global Warming. Occasionally, he accidentally quotes some reliable data. He's like a ship with a stuck helm. Nothing will deflect him from his course.
Wake wrote:
Something that you and spot aren't very far from and which I will expect to happen to you after the weather patterns begin cooling as it's about time to.

Weather patterns have already been cooling for the northern hemisphere. Hydrological solstice occurred last week.


You are growing tiresome. A long set of numbers showing a cyclic variation are not random numbers.

They certainly are. They are of type randU.
Wake wrote:
I have already said that before you start throwing around the term random number you should get your act together and know what statistical analysis is.

I know statistical math. I also know probability math. I also know random number math. You know none of them.
Wake wrote:
That data has been derived from geological evidence. It probably is inaccurate as hell but it certainly isn't random.

Yes it is. They are of type randU.
Wake wrote:
For the most part you have the correct ideas but you cannot understand why I grow angry when you deny some of the simplest science there is.

We are not talking about science. We are talking about mathematics.
Wake wrote:
I have asked you again and again why you seem incapable of transposing terms in equations.

I am perfectly capable of transposing terms in equations.
Wake wrote:
The VERY HEART of physics is being able to use constants to determine variables.

WRONG. Constants are not used to determine variables. Constants and variables are two separate entities in mathematics. One never determines the other. They both just simply exist.

The very heart of physics is falsifiable theories, just like all of science. Physics tends to make better use of formalizing theories into a closed system than some other branches of science. That closed system is usually mathematics.
Wake wrote:
Well, according to the weather satellites the temperature appeared to be taking a big dip.

Satellites are not capable of measuring temperature.
Wake wrote:
This isn't the sign of cooling.

It isn't a sign of anything. You are making an argument from randU.
Wake wrote:
Since weather is chaotic you have to have at least a ten year change to signal anything other than the normal chaotic weather patterns.

Do you know what a noise floor is? Probably not. It's a mathematical term in a branch of mathematics you don't understand.
Wake wrote:
Because greenman and spot don't understand statistics

Neither do you. You also don't understand probability mathematics or the mathematics of random numbers.
Wake wrote:
they cannot tell the difference between warming and staying the same.

It is not possible to determine the temperature of the Earth to any useful degree of accuracy.
Wake wrote:
But that works for us because if we have three years of cold weather they will then believe their God has forsaken them.

Not likely. Religious types tend to stick to their religion regardless of any evidence. The Church of Global Warming is no exception.

BTW, How will you determine the weather is 'cold'? You don't know the temperature of the Earth.


The Parrot Killer
Page 2 of 2<12





Join the debate You can't heat a hotter surface using a colder gas.:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
I don't believe CO2 makes air hotter because I don't see any experimental proof509-10-2019 03:15
Max Planck and Pierre Prevost on Net Thermal Radiation and Net Heat3227-09-2019 02:43
Earth surface temperature measurements9325-09-2019 19:46
There is no evidence water vapor makes things hotter018-09-2019 21:34
Bill Nye greenhouse gas experiment fail.1616-09-2019 15:51
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2019 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact