Remember me
▼ Content

What if?



Page 2 of 2<12
21-11-2023 21:10
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
keepit wrote:
I'm telling you Harvey, that you need to write fiction!

keepit, I love you.
21-11-2023 23:35
keepit
★★★★★
(3280)
gfm,
I thought you hated me.
To tell you the truth, it seems to me that everyone here doesn't like me.
I really don't know why i visit. I guess it's because interesting issues pop up here.
22-11-2023 01:34
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2996)
keepit wrote:
gfm,
I thought you hated me.
To tell you the truth, it seems to me that everyone here doesn't like me.
I really don't know why i visit. I guess it's because interesting issues pop up here.


keepit, I love you.


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
22-11-2023 01:48
keepit
★★★★★
(3280)
Gas,
I knew both you and gfn were dangerous.
22-11-2023 02:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:
Surely you know that gold would be very inconvenient for use in day to day commercial transactions. Much less convenient than what we have.
Also, all the uses you mentioned amount to very few pounds of gold.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that if all the processed gold in existence at the present time were turned into utility uses there might not be a need to mine any more gold for a long time.


You are really a very small and weird person


He's probably the fatman, who knocked you off the stationary bike, you just sat on for three hours...


Nah I was on the bike for just over an hour, then took 45 seconds to put my chain back on, then rode for another two hours. I even rode by the **** and waved as he ran off the path in fear.

Silly


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
22-11-2023 04:12
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2996)
keepit wrote:
Gas,
I knew both you and gfn were dangerous.


I've been called many things. Dangerous is not on the list.

Can you elaborate?


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
22-11-2023 18:00
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
keepit wrote:
gfm,
I thought you hated me.

Nahhhhhhh.... I often give you a hard time, but I do love you and I do enjoy your presence here.
22-11-2023 18:02
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
keepit wrote:
Gas,
I knew both you and gfn were dangerous.

... ly in love with you?


You're good peeps, keepit.
22-11-2023 18:09
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:
keepit wrote:
Gas,
I knew both you and gfn were dangerous.


I've been called many things. Dangerous is not on the list.

Can you elaborate?

I likewise can't say that I've ever outright been called dangerous (although a number of the names that I've been called do imply it). Some of the names on the list are: deplorable, listless vessel, mega MAGA, ultra MAGA, far-right extremist, anti-vaxxer, flat-earther, science denier, climate denier, bible thumper, insurrectionist, domestic terrorist, young-earther, racist, bigot, xenophobe, homophobe, islamophobe, backwoods, hillbilly, redneck, hick, uneducated, uncivilized, nutter, religious nutter, and on and on and on...
22-11-2023 18:21
keepit
★★★★★
(3280)
gfn and gas,
I don't know why i said that. I do appreciate talking with both of you.
22-11-2023 18:23
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2996)
gfm7175 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
keepit wrote:
Gas,
I knew both you and gfn were dangerous.


I've been called many things. Dangerous is not on the list.

Can you elaborate?

I likewise can't say that I've ever outright been called dangerous (although a number of the names that I've been called do imply it). Some of the names on the list are: deplorable, listless vessel, mega MAGA, ultra MAGA, far-right extremist, anti-vaxxer, flat-earther, science denier, climate denier, bible thumper, insurrectionist, domestic terrorist, young-earther, racist, bigot, xenophobe, homophobe, islamophobe, backwoods, hillbilly, redneck, hick, uneducated, uncivilized, nutter, religious nutter, and on and on and on...



Wait...... you've been called a climate denier? Anti vaxxer maby, but climate denier crosses the line!


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
22-11-2023 18:28
keepit
★★★★★
(3280)
good grief gfn. That's a lot of names. How did you get mixed up with all those different people?
22-11-2023 18:28
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2996)
keepit wrote:
gfn and gas,
I don't know why i said that. I do appreciate talking with both of you.


keep it, we love you. We just adamantly disagree with most everything you say. Sometimes you just set yourself up as the proverbial "hanging curve ball" and you get knocked out of the park. It's all fun. Happy Thanksgiving!


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
22-11-2023 18:30
keepit
★★★★★
(3280)
Gas,
I can't remember what made me think that. It was quite a while back. And my brain is old.

I take great offense at my hanging curve ball. High fast ball, low curve was my motto.

"Listless vessel" would stick in my craw. I have to go take a nap now.

Happy Thanksgiving.
Edited on 22-11-2023 18:43
22-11-2023 18:38
keepit
★★★★★
(3280)
Most of my fiends are conservative. Just this week, one of them, who's been a friend for over 60 years, got real mad at my views and wanted to punch me out.
He was the one who taught me to never lose a friend over politics. Every time he gets mad at me i remind him of what he taught me about not losing friends. I have serious doubts that he's still my friend though but that's just me.
22-11-2023 22:08
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
GasGuzzler wrote:
keepit wrote:
Gas,
I knew both you and gfn were dangerous.


I've been called many things. Dangerous is not on the list.

Can you elaborate?



I'll call you dangerous. Feel better? You don't care for people to take an interest
in math or science and say they're a waste of time. It's a well known fact that heat can be conserved and that the troposphere we live in is a greenhouse in a literal sense. Yet you'll say because the tropopause is a transparent barrier that it does not exist when anvil clouds proves its existence, ergo, you are dangerous.
Attached image:

22-11-2023 22:22
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2996)
James_ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
keepit wrote:
Gas,
I knew both you and gfn were dangerous.


I've been called many things. Dangerous is not on the list.

Can you elaborate?



I'll call you dangerous. Feel better? You don't care for people to take an interest
in math or science and say they're a waste of time. It's a well known fact that heat can be conserved and that the troposphere we live in is a greenhouse in a literal sense. Yet you'll say because the tropopause is a transparent barrier that it does not exist when anvil clouds proves its existence, ergo, you are dangerous.


The picture you show is an example of convection, which is not possible in a greenhouse. There is no "greenhouse effect". The anvil top on the cloud is because this is where the convection has stopped due to the warm air near the surface rising
and being cooled to the temperature of ambient air.
22-11-2023 22:25
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
keepit wrote:
gfn and gas,
I don't know why i said that. I do appreciate talking with both of you.

I appreciate that you're still here and I'm happy to be back here again. I've been on other forums for months and have overlooked this one.

Happy Thanksgiving keepit!
22-11-2023 22:26
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
keepit wrote:
Gas,
I knew both you and gfn were dangerous.


I've been called many things. Dangerous is not on the list.

Can you elaborate?

I likewise can't say that I've ever outright been called dangerous (although a number of the names that I've been called do imply it). Some of the names on the list are: deplorable, listless vessel, mega MAGA, ultra MAGA, far-right extremist, anti-vaxxer, flat-earther, science denier, climate denier, bible thumper, insurrectionist, domestic terrorist, young-earther, racist, bigot, xenophobe, homophobe, islamophobe, backwoods, hillbilly, redneck, hick, uneducated, uncivilized, nutter, religious nutter, and on and on and on...



Wait...... you've been called a climate denier? Anti vaxxer maby, but climate denier crosses the line!

Oh yeah, been called a climate denier many-a-time!
I get a big grin on my face whenever I hear that one said to me.
22-11-2023 22:36
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
keepit wrote:
Most of my fiends are conservative. Just this week, one of them, who's been a friend for over 60 years, got real mad at my views and wanted to punch me out.
He was the one who taught me to never lose a friend over politics. Every time he gets mad at me i remind him of what he taught me about not losing friends. I have serious doubts that he's still my friend though but that's just me.

Aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, poor keepit!


That's sad to hear... hopefully y'all can work it out.
23-11-2023 00:27
keepit
★★★★★
(3280)
gfn,
That guy has always been a little ornery. He'll get over it.
Happy Thanksgiving to you!
23-11-2023 02:10
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
GasGuzzler wrote:
James_ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
keepit wrote:
Gas,
I knew both you and gfn were dangerous.


I've been called many things. Dangerous is not on the list.

Can you elaborate?



I'll call you dangerous. Feel better? You don't care for people to take an interest
in math or science and say they're a waste of time. It's a well known fact that heat can be conserved and that the troposphere we live in is a greenhouse in a literal sense. Yet you'll say because the tropopause is a transparent barrier that it does not exist when anvil clouds proves its existence, ergo, you are dangerous.


The picture you show is an example of convection, which is not possible in a greenhouse. There is no "greenhouse effect". The anvil top on the cloud is because this is where the convection has stopped due to the warm air near the surface rising
and being cooled to the temperature of ambient air.



This is why you're dangerous. There's nothing there to support a cold inversion unless a barrier exists which does not allow for convection.
The lapse rate (change of 2°C/km or less) is constant with nothing in thermodynamics allowing for it. With water vapor in the atmosphere you can figure
v = √Gm/r then 1 mol = 28.4g and then you can consider why clouds rise up to the tropopause.
This will cause climate change scientists a lot of grief because they'll say that's not how heat is trapped in the troposphere (the anvil cloud and everything below it).
23-11-2023 02:27
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22173)
James_ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
James_ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
keepit wrote:
Gas,
I knew both you and gfn were dangerous.


I've been called many things. Dangerous is not on the list.

Can you elaborate?



I'll call you dangerous. Feel better? You don't care for people to take an interest
in math or science and say they're a waste of time. It's a well known fact that heat can be conserved and that the troposphere we live in is a greenhouse in a literal sense. Yet you'll say because the tropopause is a transparent barrier that it does not exist when anvil clouds proves its existence, ergo, you are dangerous.


The picture you show is an example of convection, which is not possible in a greenhouse. There is no "greenhouse effect". The anvil top on the cloud is because this is where the convection has stopped due to the warm air near the surface rising
and being cooled to the temperature of ambient air.



This is why you're dangerous. There's nothing there to support a cold inversion unless a barrier exists which does not allow for convection.
The lapse rate (change of 2°C/km or less) is constant with nothing in thermodynamics allowing for it. With water vapor in the atmosphere you can figure
v = √Gm/r then 1 mol = 28.4g and then you can consider why clouds rise up to the tropopause.
This will cause climate change scientists a lot of grief because they'll say that's not how heat is trapped in the troposphere (the anvil cloud and everything below it).

You cannot trap heat. An anvil cloud does not trap heat.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
23-11-2023 04:08
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
James_ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
keepit wrote:
Gas,
I knew both you and gfn were dangerous.


I've been called many things. Dangerous is not on the list.

Can you elaborate?



I'll call you dangerous. Feel better? You don't care for people to take an interest
in math or science and say they're a waste of time. It's a well known fact that heat can be conserved and that the troposphere we live in is a greenhouse in a literal sense. Yet you'll say because the tropopause is a transparent barrier that it does not exist when anvil clouds proves its existence, ergo, you are dangerous.


The picture you show is an example of convection, which is not possible in a greenhouse. There is no "greenhouse effect". The anvil top on the cloud is because this is where the convection has stopped due to the warm air near the surface rising
and being cooled to the temperature of ambient air.



This is why you're dangerous. There's nothing there to support a cold inversion unless a barrier exists which does not allow for convection.
The lapse rate (change of 2°C/km or less) is constant with nothing in thermodynamics allowing for it. With water vapor in the atmosphere you can figure
v = √Gm/r then 1 mol = 28.4g and then you can consider why clouds rise up to the tropopause.
This will cause climate change scientists a lot of grief because they'll say that's not how heat is trapped in the troposphere (the anvil cloud and everything below it).

You cannot trap heat. An anvil cloud does not trap heat.



With the water vapor in the cloud has 2.07 x 10^-21 j/mol of kinetic energy. And this is at extremely low pressure and temperature. 240* kelvin x k (Boltzmann's constant) x 3/2 would give the actual KE.
Then 1/2mv^2 would allow for its mass to become known. This would show that as temperature rises mass decreases. This is because a molecule with less mass is more easily excitable.
23-11-2023 18:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
James_ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
James_ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
keepit wrote:
Gas,
I knew both you and gfn were dangerous.


I've been called many things. Dangerous is not on the list.

Can you elaborate?



I'll call you dangerous. Feel better? You don't care for people to take an interest
in math or science and say they're a waste of time. It's a well known fact that heat can be conserved and that the troposphere we live in is a greenhouse in a literal sense. Yet you'll say because the tropopause is a transparent barrier that it does not exist when anvil clouds proves its existence, ergo, you are dangerous.


The picture you show is an example of convection, which is not possible in a greenhouse. There is no "greenhouse effect". The anvil top on the cloud is because this is where the convection has stopped due to the warm air near the surface rising
and being cooled to the temperature of ambient air.



This is why you're dangerous. There's nothing there to support a cold inversion unless a barrier exists which does not allow for convection.
The lapse rate (change of 2°C/km or less) is constant with nothing in thermodynamics allowing for it. With water vapor in the atmosphere you can figure
v = √Gm/r then 1 mol = 28.4g and then you can consider why clouds rise up to the tropopause.
This will cause climate change scientists a lot of grief because they'll say that's not how heat is trapped in the troposphere (the anvil cloud and everything below it).


Earth climate change has been happening for 5 billion years


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
23-11-2023 20:28
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
What I like is science will allow me to move to a country where I can be free to live my own life. I'll be able to redefine "Earth's greenhouse" while showing how different research helps to describe it.
It will be ironic if I change Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics to Atmospheric Chemistry and Astrophysics and as a disabled Veteran I am not someone who deserves a life in the U.S. I think it will be nice to live in a country where I can enjoy considering science.
It's possible that I might make studying the Earth's atmosphere based more on science. At the moment it's mostly based on modeling and observations without the actual occurrence of gasses being observed.
And this is something that will probably have me welcomed in non-English speaking countries. That gives me something to look forward to because when God closes one door, another opens.
Edited on 23-11-2023 20:28
24-11-2023 03:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
James_ wrote:
What I like is science will allow me to move to a country where I can be free to live my own life. I'll be able to redefine "Earth's greenhouse" while showing how different research helps to describe it.
It will be ironic if I change Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics to Atmospheric Chemistry and Astrophysics and as a disabled Veteran I am not someone who deserves a life in the U.S. I think it will be nice to live in a country where I can enjoy considering science.
It's possible that I might make studying the Earth's atmosphere based more on science. At the moment it's mostly based on modeling and observations without the actual occurrence of gasses being observed.
And this is something that will probably have me welcomed in non-English speaking countries. That gives me something to look forward to because when God closes one door, another opens.


1. The USA is the best country on Earth whether you know this or not.

2. There is no other country that will allow you to redefine established science.

3. A word salad is a word salad in any country or language, but by all means the door of the USA is open and you may exit at any time. Try the Ukraine as I hear that they are hiring sweepers, mine sweepers that is with full free medical that no one ever uses.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
24-11-2023 03:08
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
What religious people do not understand; 1 Corinthians 1:19; For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate."

The Bible says when they see other people doing things they will become jealous. They'll understand that they limited themselves because their preacher taught them to pray. They didn't know they could do more if they had the initiative.
24-11-2023 03:48
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
James_ wrote:
What religious people do not understand; 1 Corinthians 1:19; For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate."

The Bible says when they see other people doing things they will become jealous. They'll understand that they limited themselves because their preacher taught them to pray. They didn't know they could do more if they had the initiative.


What failed psych majors do not understand is that, the more frustrating that they try to be. The funnier that they are.



Waving at ya




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
24-11-2023 05:02
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
As I was saying, some Christians will become jealous.
And "What If" where I'm at with science, there's not much for me to discuss. What I'll probably do is start outlining what I'll be wanting to do.
This means that for how different aspects of math and science applies I can be working through that. What this would do is to start on an actual research paper. Then with my experiment if successful then it would verify my hypothesis.
Then after that the peer review would start. My work would be repeated by scientists so they can see if they have the same results for the same reasons.
It's also possible that a university professor will ask if they can work with me on the initial experiment. This would put their university in the spotlight while ensuring the experiment is done within acceptable parameters.
Edited on 24-11-2023 05:19
24-11-2023 13:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
James_ wrote:
As I was saying, some Christians will become jealous.
And "What If" where I'm at with science, there's not much for me to discuss. What I'll probably do is start outlining what I'll be wanting to do.
This means that for how different aspects of math and science applies I can be working through that. What this would do is to start on an actual research paper. Then with my experiment if successful then it would verify my hypothesis.
Then after that the peer review would start. My work would be repeated by scientists so they can see if they have the same results for the same reasons.
It's also possible that a university professor will ask if they can work with me on the initial experiment. This would put their university in the spotlight while ensuring the experiment is done within acceptable parameters.


Delusional disorder is a serious mental illness where you can't tell the difference between what's real and what's not. Delusions, or false beliefs, comes in several types. Delusions of grandeur are one of the more common ones. It's when you believe that you have more power, wealth, smarts, or other grand traits than is true or that universities all want to work with you. Some people mistakenly call it "illusions" of grandeur.

Some delusions might be about events that possibly could have happened, but actually didn't or were exaggerated. Other delusions are clearly bizarre, such as insisting that an alien lives in your fridge.

Symptoms
Even some healthy people can hold unreasonably high opinions of themselves. But unlike them, someone with grandiose delusions is unshakably convinced that their delusions are true.

For example, you may believe that you:

Are a multimillionaire
Found a cure for cancer
Are related to a Hollywood celebrity
Other symptoms may include:

Change in your mood. You may be irritable, angry, or feel low.

Hallucinations. You see, hear, or feel things connected to your delusion that aren't really there. For example, if you believe that you have a special relationship with God, you may hear God's voice. Hallucinations aren't very common with delusional disorders, and they tend not to last long.

Other than the delusion, someone with this condition doesn't usually seem or act odd. But sometimes, the delusions can get serious enough to cause problems in their daily life.

Causes
Researchers don't know exactly what causes delusions. Sometimes, delusions of grandeur can be a symptom of another mental illnesses, including bipolar disorder and schizophrenia.

Grandiose delusions rarely happen by themselves. Most often, you are likely to also have delusions of persecution, a related condition where you're convinced that others are out to harm, conspire against, or otherwise mistreat you.

Several things may play a role in delusional disorders:

Mental illness in your family
An imbalance of brain chemicals called neurotransmitters
Stress
Drug abuse
Social isolation or lack of close relationships
Diagnosis
No test can confirm that you have a delusional disorder. But your doctor will take a detailed mental history and rule out other medical causes to make a diagnosis.

You have this or another type of delusional disorder if you meet these criteria:

You've had one or more delusions that lasted a month or longer.
You have not been diagnosed with schizophrenia.
You show obviously bizarre behavior other than your delusions.
If you've had any episodes of mania or depression, they didn't last longer than your delusional periods.
Your delusions don't stem from drugs, another medical condition, or a different mental disorder.
RELATED:
Age-Related Macular Degeneration: What to Know
Treatment
It can be hard to get help for delusional disorder because you may not even understand that you have a problem. Or you may resist or have a hard time sticking to your treatment plan. But that's the key to feeling better.

The main treatments are:

Medication. Doctors often prescribe medicine for psychotic symptoms, depression, or to stabilize your mood. But it's unlikely that drugs alone will be enough to manage your condition.

Mental health therapy. Some types of "talk" therapy may help ease grandiose delusions. With cognitive behavioral therapy, for example, you can learn to recognize and change unhelpful behaviors.

Involuntary treatment. If your delusions put you in danger of hurting yourself of others, you may need to stay at a hospital or a treatment center until you're stable. States and localities have different laws about when and for how long you can be forced to get treatment against your will.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
24-11-2023 18:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
As I was saying, some Christians will become jealous.
And "What If" where I'm at with science, there's not much for me to discuss. What I'll probably do is start outlining what I'll be wanting to do.
This means that for how different aspects of math and science applies I can be working through that. What this would do is to start on an actual research paper. Then with my experiment if successful then it would verify my hypothesis.
Then after that the peer review would start. My work would be repeated by scientists so they can see if they have the same results for the same reasons.
It's also possible that a university professor will ask if they can work with me on the initial experiment. This would put their university in the spotlight while ensuring the experiment is done within acceptable parameters.


Delusional disorder is a serious mental illness where you can't tell the difference between what's real and what's not. Delusions, or false beliefs, comes in several types. Delusions of grandeur are one of the more common ones. It's when you believe that you have more power, wealth, smarts, or other grand traits than is true or that universities all want to work with you. Some people mistakenly call it "illusions" of grandeur.

Some delusions might be about events that possibly could have happened, but actually didn't or were exaggerated. Other delusions are clearly bizarre, such as insisting that an alien lives in your fridge.

Symptoms
Even some healthy people can hold unreasonably high opinions of themselves. But unlike them, someone with grandiose delusions is unshakably convinced that their delusions are true.

For example, you may believe that you:

Are a multimillionaire
Found a cure for cancer
Are related to a Hollywood celebrity
Other symptoms may include:

Change in your mood. You may be irritable, angry, or feel low.

Hallucinations. You see, hear, or feel things connected to your delusion that aren't really there. For example, if you believe that you have a special relationship with God, you may hear God's voice. Hallucinations aren't very common with delusional disorders, and they tend not to last long.

Other than the delusion, someone with this condition doesn't usually seem or act odd. But sometimes, the delusions can get serious enough to cause problems in their daily life.

Causes
Researchers don't know exactly what causes delusions. Sometimes, delusions of grandeur can be a symptom of another mental illnesses, including bipolar disorder and schizophrenia.

Grandiose delusions rarely happen by themselves. Most often, you are likely to also have delusions of persecution, a related condition where you're convinced that others are out to harm, conspire against, or otherwise mistreat you.

Several things may play a role in delusional disorders:

Mental illness in your family
An imbalance of brain chemicals called neurotransmitters
Stress
Drug abuse
Social isolation or lack of close relationships
Diagnosis
No test can confirm that you have a delusional disorder. But your doctor will take a detailed mental history and rule out other medical causes to make a diagnosis.

You have this or another type of delusional disorder if you meet these criteria:

You've had one or more delusions that lasted a month or longer.
You have not been diagnosed with schizophrenia.
You show obviously bizarre behavior other than your delusions.
If you've had any episodes of mania or depression, they didn't last longer than your delusional periods.
Your delusions don't stem from drugs, another medical condition, or a different mental disorder.
RELATED:
Age-Related Macular Degeneration: What to Know
Treatment
It can be hard to get help for delusional disorder because you may not even understand that you have a problem. Or you may resist or have a hard time sticking to your treatment plan. But that's the key to feeling better.

The main treatments are:

Medication. Doctors often prescribe medicine for psychotic symptoms, depression, or to stabilize your mood. But it's unlikely that drugs alone will be enough to manage your condition.

Mental health therapy. Some types of "talk" therapy may help ease grandiose delusions. With cognitive behavioral therapy, for example, you can learn to recognize and change unhelpful behaviors.

Involuntary treatment. If your delusions put you in danger of hurting yourself of others, you may need to stay at a hospital or a treatment center until you're stable. States and localities have different laws about when and for how long you can be forced to get treatment against your will.


Claiming that aliens live in the refrigerator is just stupid, on the other hand they do like to hide there during the daylight as everyone knows full well.

Sheesh


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
24-11-2023 18:41
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
Alan, when I move from the U.S. you'll be famous. You said I will destroy Jim just as you Alan ruined the lives of little boys you molested. Remember when you told me how much fun that was? How it made you feel like a "man" to do that?

Alan, it will be known that your goal in life is to get me to commit suicide.
Alan, it will be known that your goal in life is to get me to commit suicide.
Alan, it will be known that your goal in life is to get me to commit suicide.
Alan, it will be known that your goal in life is to get me to commit suicide.
Alan, it will be known that your goal in life is to get me to commit suicide.
Alan, it will be known that your goal in life is to get me to commit suicide.
Alan, it will be known that your goal in life is to get me to commit suicide.
Alan, it will be known that your goal in life is to get me to commit suicide.
Attached image:


Edited on 24-11-2023 19:11
24-11-2023 20:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
James_ wrote:
Alan, when I move from the U.S. you'll be famous. You said I will destroy Jim just as you Alan ruined the lives of little boys you molested. Remember when you told me how much fun that was? How it made you feel like a "man" to do that?

Alan, it will be known that your goal in life is to get me to commit suicide.
Alan, it will be known that your goal in life is to get me to commit suicide.
Alan, it will be known that your goal in life is to get me to commit suicide.
Alan, it will be known that your goal in life is to get me to commit suicide.
Alan, it will be known that your goal in life is to get me to commit suicide.
Alan, it will be known that your goal in life is to get me to commit suicide.
Alan, it will be known that your goal in life is to get me to commit suicide.
Alan, it will be known that your goal in life is to get me to commit suicide.


Report Hate Crimes to the FBI
Hate crimes are not only an attack on the victim—they are meant to threaten and intimidate an entire community. Preventing hate crimes is a top priority within the FBI. If you believe you are a victim or a witness of a hate crime, report it to the FBI by calling 1-800-CALL-FBI or submit a tip at tips.fbi.gov.

Or if you want to end your life please call before it is too late

988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
We can all help prevent suicide. The 988 Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones, and best practices for professionals in the United States.

https://988lifeline.org/


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Page 2 of 2<12





Join the debate What if?:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact