Remember me
▼ Content

U.N. Resolution 181

U.N. Resolution 18121-10-2023 08:37
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Following the British announcement that it would end its authority over Palestine, the question of sovereignty was considered by the United Nations Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP). The UNSCOP report recommended the division of the British Mandate-controlled area of Palestine into two states, one Arab and one Jewish, with Jerusalem to be an "international" city. According to the plan, the two states, roughly equal in size and natural resources, would cooperate on major economic issues, sharing their currency, roads, and government services over the territory.

The Zionist leadership reluctantly accepted the partition plan, as it offered at least two of their requirements — sovereignty and control over immigration. The Palestinian Arabs and the surrounding Arab nations rejected it outright, refusing to accept the establishment of a Jewish state in the region.

In UN Resolution 181, the General Assembly of the United Nations voted to approve the partition plan November 29, 1947 by a vote of 33 to 13, with 10 abstentions.
https://www.adl.org/resources/action-guide/united-nations-partition-plan-1947-un-resolution-181

The first map doesn't matter because that was before U.N. Resolution 181 and its partition plan of 1947 became "law".

And Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA and is my teacher and deserves all credit. Anything I do except for my invention, he will receive all credit. As he said, I have to prove that I'm worthy of being in his Kingdom of Heaven. Basically he's a typical Christian and can have everything because he is a good person and talks like Jesus does. And Christians want to see someone walk like Jesus, well that's Alan Bauldree. https://www.ksla.com/story/37863650/an-arklatex-man-endures-a-series-of-unfortunate-events/

As The Naked Scientists told me, I say 2 + 2 = 5 and I need someone who knows the right way to teach me and he's as good as any of them if not better.
Attached image:

Edited on 21-10-2023 08:53
21-10-2023 12:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Following the British announcement that it would end its authority over Palestine, the question of sovereignty was considered by the United Nations Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP). The UNSCOP report recommended the division of the British Mandate-controlled area of Palestine into two states, one Arab and one Jewish, with Jerusalem to be an "international" city. According to the plan, the two states, roughly equal in size and natural resources, would cooperate on major economic issues, sharing their currency, roads, and government services over the territory.

The Zionist leadership reluctantly accepted the partition plan, as it offered at least two of their requirements — sovereignty and control over immigration. The Palestinian Arabs and the surrounding Arab nations rejected it outright, refusing to accept the establishment of a Jewish state in the region.

In UN Resolution 181, the General Assembly of the United Nations voted to approve the partition plan November 29, 1947 by a vote of 33 to 13, with 10 abstentions.
https://www.adl.org/resources/action-guide/united-nations-partition-plan-1947-un-resolution-181

The first map doesn't matter because that was before U.N. Resolution 181 and its partition plan of 1947 became "law".

And Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA and is my teacher and deserves all credit. Anything I do except for my invention, he will receive all credit. As he said, I have to prove that I'm worthy of being in his Kingdom of Heaven. Basically he's a typical Christian and can have everything because he is a good person and talks like Jesus does. And Christians want to see someone walk like Jesus, well that's Alan Bauldree. https://www.ksla.com/story/37863650/an-arklatex-man-endures-a-series-of-unfortunate-events/

As The Naked Scientists told me, I say 2 + 2 = 5 and I need someone who knows the right way to teach me and he's as good as any of them if not better.

You still failed to answer why the Palestinians built the most holy Jewish temple in Palestine, when they hate Jews, or were the Temples both of them built by Jews, for Jews?

Hey retard, just so you know, Jewish history predates British history.

You may now resume helping Hamas kill Jews

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
21-10-2023 13:10
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:

It is good that the British gave back what was never theirs in the first place, glad that you agree.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

21-10-2023 17:57
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Palestine existed long before Israel. Read your bible... The jews wandered around the desert for a long time, before settling in Palestine. Sort of like the 'immigrants' crossing our southern border. Can't really just slaughter people, who aren't armed, or fighting.
21-10-2023 18:17
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:

You still failed to answer why the Palestinians built the most holy Jewish temple in Palestine, when they hate Jews, or were the Temples both of them built by Jews, for Jews?

Hey retard, just so you know, Jewish history predates British history.

You may now resume helping Hamas kill Jews

I only said what my teacher Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana taught me to say.
He is a Christian Prophet according to his teachings. I'm not religious and the U.N. wrote U.N. Resolution 181.

p.s., I have nothing to do with Hamas. U.N. Resolution said Palestinians. Of course you hate me the same way Germans hated my Father when Germany occupied Norway. Why? Are you like Germans and I'm a "Norwegian"?
How Americans treat Norwegians; https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/04/dad-accidentally-shoots-son-in-law-dead-after-he-jumped-out-of-bush-to-surprise-him-10862450/

Claims being made by the American media. Christopher Bergen who his father-in-law Richard Dennis thought was his American friend who he had argued with earlier in the day looks like each other.
Also the American media agreed with Richard Dennis that saying Happy Birthday is said in a threatening way. And that if Richard Dennis thought it was his friend then he planned on killing him was okay.
Edited on 21-10-2023 18:18
21-10-2023 18:22
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:

It is good that the British gave back what was never theirs in the first place, glad that you agree.

I was told by my American teacher to say before U.N. Resolution 181 that if those people lived in a British owned territory that that gives them the right to immigrate to England which would not be considered as immigrating but moving to another part of the British Empire.
And that such rights because they were denied in 1947 should given to the descendants of those that were not allowed to move freely within the British Empire. Alan Bauldree is an attorney and knows the law. He is an example of why the U.S. is the greatest country in the world.
21-10-2023 18:27
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Palestine existed long before Israel. Read your bible... The jews wandered around the desert for a long time, before settling in Palestine. Sort of like the 'immigrants' crossing our southern border. Can't really just slaughter people, who aren't armed, or fighting.

With the events that are happening on the eastern most shore of the Mediterranean Sea, what was the initial cause or start of those ongoing issues?
That would be when U.N. Resolution 181 created a document which Jewish Zionists accepted. My teacher told me to say that the Jews accepted the U.N. document.
Of course, there is a quote by Beetee Latier;
"The Quarter Quell were written in the law by man, certainly it can be unwritten" - Beetee, former Hunger Games victor.

Edited on 21-10-2023 18:28
21-10-2023 20:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
HarveyH55 wrote:

Actually, if it was Palestine then why did the Palestinians let the Jews have it and build their temple? Two Temples actually. Are you proud of your Jew skin lampshades?

ULTRA MAGA

21-10-2023 21:01
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

I was told by my American teacher to say before U.N. Resolution 181 that if those people lived in a British owned territory that that gives them the right to immigrate to England which would not be considered as immigrating but moving to another part of the British Empire.
And that such rights because they were denied in 1947 should given to the descendants of those that were not allowed to move freely within the British Empire. Alan Bauldree is an attorney and knows the law. He is an example of why the U.S. is the greatest country in the world.

Tell your dopey teacher that the British never owned a territory, they controlled those territories by terrorizing the locals. They did the same thing in the USA until they got their asses handed to them

ULTRA MAGA

21-10-2023 21:52
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Tell your dopey teacher that the British never owned a territory, they controlled those territories by terrorizing the locals. They did the same thing in the USA until they got their asses handed to them

You and him would get along just fine. If you check, what's on TV on Saturdays?
British league football. Who's the darlings of the U.S. media? Harry and Megan. Who broadcasts Royal weddings? ABC, NBC and CBS.

p.s., Scroll down to where it says DECLINE;
https://interestingengineering.com/culture/the-rise-and-fall-of-roman-aqueducts

Drought update; https://www.ncei.noaa.gov/access/monitoring/monthly-report/drought/202309

Depleted aquifers; https://pubs.usgs.gov/sir/2013/5079/

As my Christian teacher tells me, someone needs to feed his family but it won't be him. People have to do what others want. After all, he is a Christian and Jesus loves him, why he was blessed with a family that needs someone else to feed it.
Edited on 21-10-2023 22:23
21-10-2023 22:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

You and him would get along just fine. If you check, what's on TV on Saturdays?
British league football. Who's the darlings of the U.S. media? Harry and Megan. Who broadcasts Royal weddings? ABC, NBC and CBS.

p.s., Scroll down to where it says DECLINE;
https://interestingengineering.com/culture/the-rise-and-fall-of-roman-aqueducts

Drought update; https://www.ncei.noaa.gov/access/monitoring/monthly-report/drought/202309

Depleted aquifers; https://pubs.usgs.gov/sir/2013/5079/

As my Christian teacher tells me, someone needs to feed his family but it won't be him. People have to do what others want. After all, he is a Christian and Jesus loves him, why he was blessed with a family that needs someone else to feed it.

I consider it a blessing that I do not comprehend your babbles.

ULTRA MAGA

22-10-2023 00:42
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:

And now you're quoting the Bible and the Tower of Babbles. Where do you think that word came from?
22-10-2023 01:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

And now you're quoting the Bible and the Tower of Babbles. Where do you think that word came from?

Think, why?

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 22-10-2023 01:54
22-10-2023 03:30
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Think, why?

See? When the people of Babel couldn't understand each other it's because they were babeling.
22-10-2023 13:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Think, why?

See? When the people of Babel couldn't understand each other it's because they were babeling.

You spelled babbling wrong, but babblers like you typically do that during their random babbles. With that said I am going to need to carve another notch on my oak tree for another totally failed bibble babble psych major

Yawn

ULTRA MAGA

22-10-2023 18:49
(5197)
What's interesting, is that the UN was fully aware that Both Israel and Palestine could never work out their. Each are of very different religions, morals, values, beliefs. And it's the middle of 'holy land', neither would give an inch, and always want it all. The UN knew it would be a forever war, until one conquered the other. Genocide the only possible resolution to their conflict. Muslims of the region would support Palestine, since it's the holiest of holy land. Israel would have to rely on the UN, and international support. Israel is just an excuse for the UN to be involved in the Middle East. Leverage, for oil and other resource deals.
23-10-2023 01:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
HarveyH55 wrote:
What's interesting, is that the UN was fully aware that Both Israel and Palestine could never work out their. Each are of very different religions, morals, values, beliefs. And it's the middle of 'holy land', neither would give an inch, and always want it all. The UN knew it would be a forever war, until one conquered the other. Genocide the only possible resolution to their conflict. Muslims of the region would support Palestine, since it's the holiest of holy land. Israel would have to rely on the UN, and international support. Israel is just an excuse for the UN to be involved in the Middle East. Leverage, for oil and other resource deals.

What is Palestine, can you point to it on a map?

LOL the UN lets the Netherlands euthanize autistic people just like Hitler did

ULTRA MAGA

24-10-2023 00:23
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Is that why you fled to the United States?
27-10-2023 11:43
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
HarveyH55 wrote:

I think that's an accurate assessment. What the U.N. should've realised at some point is that North and South Korea have the DMZ and yet still work together on some things.
27-10-2023 14:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Is that why you fled to the United States?

Why is what Adolph Hitler did in Germany now ignored by the UN when the Netherlands does exactly the same thing? and why do you think that this is funny enough to make jokes about it?

https://mjhnyc.org/blog/autism-and-disability-in-nazi-vienna/

People with mental and physical disabilities were among the first targets of the Nazi regime. Several years before the Nazis devised a "final solution" for Europe's Jews, they had already begun sorting their citizens by ability and claiming the Reich had no place for people who were different. Nazi doctors and psychiatrists led the charge, endeavoring to mold certain "autistic" children into productive citizens while sending others to be murdered at Special Children's Wards throughout the Reich.

This dark history is explored in our program with prize-winning historian Dr. Edith Sheffer. Sheffer's 2018 book Asperger's Children: The Origins of Autism in Nazi Vienna exposed the story of Hans Asperger, a pioneer of autism and Asperger syndrome who played an active role in the Nazi project.

Sheffer is in conversation with educator, disability rights activist, and film producer Dr. Timothy Shriver, who serves as Chairman of the Special Olympics.

ULTRA MAGA

13-11-2023 17:42
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
This is "food" for thought.
https://www.aa.com.tr/en/analysis/analysis-fundamentalist-jewish-terror-in-palestine-dates-back-more-than-a-century/2250150#
13-11-2023 19:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
This is "food" for thought.
https://www.aa.com.tr/en/analysis/analysis-fundamentalist-jewish-terror-in-palestine-dates-back-more-than-a-century/2250150#

Why did the Palestinians build the Jews temples in Palestine?

Be specific

ULTRA MAGA

14-11-2023 11:45
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14450)
HarveyH55 wrote: Muslims of the region would support Palestine, since it's the holiest of holy land.

Palestine is not a "holy land" so much as it is a promised land, i.e. the rightful land of the Palestinians.

Mecca is the holiest of lands to the Muslims.

HarveyH55 wrote: Israel is just an excuse for the UN to be involved in the Middle East.

After WWII, political leaders wanted to leverage the Holocaust for virtue-signaling purposes. Israel is the result.
14-11-2023 13:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote: Muslims of the region would support Palestine, since it's the holiest of holy land.

Palestine is not a "holy land" so much as it is a promised land, i.e. the rightful land of the Palestinians.

Mecca is the holiest of lands to the Muslims.

HarveyH55 wrote: Israel is just an excuse for the UN to be involved in the Middle East.

After WWII, political leaders wanted to leverage the Holocaust for virtue-signaling purposes. Israel is the result.

Why did the Palestinians build the Jews temples in Palestine?

Be specific

ULTRA MAGA

14-11-2023 19:51
(14450)
Swan wrote:Why did the Palestinians build the Jews temples in Palestine? Be specific

The Palestinians who built the temples were Jews.
14-11-2023 20:52
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Why did the Palestinians build the Jews temples in Palestine? Be specific

Then you admit that it was Jews who occupied the territory.

See everyone sees it my way eventually

ULTRA MAGA

14-11-2023 21:21
(14450)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Jews were just one group inhabiting the territory when the temples were built. If a seniors group were to build a senior center in downtown Houston, you would say that those seniors certainly inhabit Houston, but I wouldn't claim that they "occupy" it.

Don't conflate past and present tenses.
14-11-2023 21:54
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Jews were just one group inhabiting the territory when the temples were built. If a seniors group were to build a senior center in downtown Houston, you would say that those seniors certainly inhabit Houston, but I wouldn't claim that they "occupy" it.

Don't conflate past and present tenses.

Again if the territory was Palestine why did the Palestinians build temples for the Jews when they hate the Jews and their temples both.

Are you proud to be a member of the 4th Reich? Are you getting or do you already have swastika tattoos? Have you beheaded your quota of Jew babies for today yet?

ULTRA MAGA

14-11-2023 22:43
(14450)
Swan wrote: Are you proud to be a member of the 4th Reich?

Remember that I coined the term, but it applies to Nazi Israel. They are the ones who are committing genocide against an entire population of civilian non-combatants, justifying the war crimes and atrocities with angry, racist vitriol.

Israel has become the new Nazi regime, ironically enough, and the IDF is its army of stormtroopers.

Swan wrote: Are you getting or do you already have swastika tattoos?

Swan wrote: Have you yet blown your quota of Palestinian babies to pieces today?

Nope, that's the IDF's mission. They aren't attacking Iran (the responsible party for the attack on Israel). Instead, the IDF is eradicating the civilian non-combatants that they HATE as sub-human.
14-11-2023 22:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:

Remember that I coined the term, but it applies to Nazi Israel. They are the ones who are committing genocide against an entire population of civilian non-combatants, justifying the war crimes and atrocities with angry, racist vitriol.

Israel has become the new Nazi regime, ironically enough, and the IDF is its army of stormtroopers.

Swan wrote: Have you yet blown your quota of Palestinian babies to pieces today?

Nope, that's the IDF's mission. They aren't attacking Iran (the responsible party for the attack on Israel). Instead, the IDF is eradicating the civilian non-combatants that they HATE as sub-human.

Again have you beheaded your quota of Jew babies for today yet?

ULTRA MAGA

14-11-2023 23:03
(14450)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Again, have you yet blown your quota of Palestinian babies to pieces today?
Go Team Israel, right or wrong, ... but always right!

I'm the one demanding accountability. I am otherwise not on anyone's side.
14-11-2023 23:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Again, have you yet blown your quota of Palestinian babies to pieces today?
Go Team Israel, right or wrong, ... but always right!

I'm the one demanding accountability. I am otherwise not on anyone's side.

So the Jew babies that were murdered do not matter to you. Every good person is on the side of light. You have chosen to be nothing so you will babble until you die, alone and cold

ULTRA MAGA

16-11-2023 23:45
(14450)
Swan wrote:So the Jew babies that were murdered do not matter to you.

Of course they matter to me. You are putting words in my mouth.

Swan wrote: Every good person is on the side of light.

Every good person is demanding accountability for all war crimes and all atrocities.
17-11-2023 01:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:

So you do not care about Jewish babies being murdered. Do you still deny the holocaust as well, you know the way you deny the last ice age?

Would you like me to book you a tunnel tour of Gaza now? I can get you a special rate, that includes all the Hamas brains that you can eat, however indoor plumbing may be spotty. Here is the resort main lodge. (Note for a limited time a free donkey ride is included, along with a newly revised Arabic copy of Mein Kamph by your hero Adolph )

The Hamas handbook

ULTRA MAGA

Join the debate U.N. Resolution 181:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Quantum entanglement of photons doubles microscope resolution1117-05-2023 15:41
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact