Remember me
▼ Content

Temperatures leap 40 degrees above normal as the Arctic Ocean and Greenland ice sheet see record June mel

Temperatures leap 40 degrees above normal as the Arctic Ocean and Greenland ice sheet see record June melting18-06-2019 05:24
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
https://www.washingtonpost.com/weather/2019/06/14/arctic-ocean-greenland-ice-sheet-have-seen-record-june-ice-loss/?noredirect=on&utm_source=pocket-newtab&utm_term=.0df39a186e37
18-06-2019 05:52
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/weather/2019/06/14/arctic-ocean-greenland-ice-sheet-have-seen-record-june-ice-loss/?noredirect=on&utm_source=pocket-newtab&utm_term=.0df39a186e37

Rumours have it that a hard freeze is going to hit Florida.
C'mon guys, this is too easy. This is a climate debate forum.
Can we say that elevated O2 levels increase global temperatures when the solar constant decreases?
This would mean that the solar constant is increasing while the O2 levels are decreasing. How obvious does it have to be?
18-06-2019 05:56
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21552)
James___ wrote:
Tai Hai Chen wrote:

Since it has in the past, it will again. It's only a matter of time.
James___ wrote:

I'll bet you read that right off the title page too.
James___ wrote:
Can we say that elevated O2 levels increase global temperatures when the solar constant decreases?

No. The sentence doesn't mean anything. Word salad.
James___ wrote:
This would mean that the solar constant is increasing while the O2 levels are decreasing. How obvious does it have to be?

Tossed word salad. It's the same words rearranged.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
18-06-2019 06:22
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
Tai Hai Chen wrote:

Since it has in the past, it will again. It's only a matter of time.
James___ wrote:

I'll bet you read that right off the title page too.
James___ wrote:

No. The sentence doesn't mean anything. Word salad.
James___ wrote:

Tossed word salad. It's the same words rearranged.

Are you still hunting that wascally wabbit Elmer?

Join the debate Temperatures leap 40 degrees above normal as the Arctic Ocean and Greenland ice sheet see record June mel:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Restoring Alkalinity to the Ocean40520-12-2023 09:14
Geoengineering to Neutralize Ocean Acidification32305-12-2023 22:09
The new President elect of Haagen Dazs, demonstrating an ice cream filled donut017-11-2023 14:07
COULD MOON DUST HELP REDUCE GLOBAL TEMPERATURES?3216-10-2023 19:36
Scientists say Florida Keys coral reefs are already bleaching as water temperatures hit record highs1429-07-2023 20:14
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact