Remember me
▼ Content

soldiers

soldiers10-07-2023 02:53
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
I'm afraid so many people are going to die and ukraine is going to run out of soldiers before russia does. I don't think it's going to come to that but that is one of the possible scenarios. It's so hard to get the truth about conditions in russia. Matter of fact, it's hard to figure out just about anything for sure.
10-07-2023 04:05
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Ukraine is a welfare country, and would have been part of Russia decades ago. Except, a lot of wealthy countries saw value in using it as a base to mess with Russia, and get away with stuff, they could easily blame on Russia, or anyone else. Russia invaded, to clear out some of those assets, and expects some Ukraine land as compensation. Ukraine, and the rest of their friends don't want to admit guilt. Normal war, Russia would have slaughtered lots of people, and anything an army might use to fight. Mostly, they moved around, destroying buildings. Not really seizing and holding territories they took. They only hold places they need to get in and out of Ukraine. It's been mostly a ground war, even though Russia has lots of missiles, warplanes, warships. They wait until Ukraine concedes. Lot of propaganda, from all involved.
10-07-2023 04:30
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
Harvey,
So, is all this your own speculation? The reason is ask is i've never seen this anywhere else.
10-07-2023 05:44
(5197)
keepit wrote:
Harvey,
So, is all this your own speculation? The reason is ask is i've never seen this anywhere else.

Of course it's speculation. Russia is a super-power country. Ukraine, would have easily been taken, if Russia wanted. Russia isn't poor, they've been the main taxi service for the space station, since Obama killed the shuttle program. Space-X competes now. Nobody really wants to use nukes, even Russia. Other countries aren't really giving Ukraine the most advanced weapons, because Russia will start using theirs. But, I think there is something more.
10-07-2023 06:16
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
Harvey,
I agree 100% that there is something more going on as far as motivation.
10-07-2023 15:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
keepit wrote:
I'm afraid so many people are going to die and ukraine is going to run out of soldiers before russia does. I don't think it's going to come to that but that is one of the possible scenarios. It's so hard to get the truth about conditions in russia. Matter of fact, it's hard to figure out just about anything for sure.

We already know that you do not think.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
10-07-2023 16:25
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14420)
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

But he is afraid. Today, keepit is afraid Ukraine will run out of soldiers. Tomorrow, he will be afraid you are going to hurl a few moraines in his direction. Last week, keepit was afraid software would develop sentience and deliver rulings against humanity from the judicial bench in the the Cloud. Please don't tell him that it will all happen at ten-million times the speed of light if AI ever discovers quantum computers.

The only thing keepit does not fear is an increasing number of dollars due to dollars being printed.
11-07-2023 00:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

But he is afraid. Today, keepit is afraid Ukraine will run out of soldiers. Tomorrow, he will be afraid you are going to hurl a few moraines in his direction. Last week, keepit was afraid software would develop sentience and deliver rulings against humanity from the judicial bench in the the Cloud. Please don't tell him that it will all happen at ten-million times the speed of light if AI ever discovers quantum computers.

The only thing keepit does not fear is an increasing number of dollars due to dollars being printed.

Ai is already designing better computers. Has been since the first computer was invented because humans are someone else's ai. Always were, so new ai is just another level of ai in the running program formerly referred to as DNA. Did you know that DNA is currently the most dense hard drive? Probably not

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

11-07-2023 18:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

Ai is already designing better computers. Has been since the first computer was invented because humans are someone else's ai. Always were, so new ai is just another level of ai in the running program formerly referred to as DNA. Did you know that DNA is currently the most dense hard drive? Probably not

Hmmm, they won't even argue

ULTRA MAGA

11-07-2023 22:16
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14420)
Swan wrote:Hmmm, they won't even argue

Will so.
11-07-2023 23:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Hmmm, they won't even argue

Will so.

You can try, be my guest as all you will do is to mock yourself more

ULTRA MAGA

12-07-2023 00:21
(5197)
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

Hmmm, they won't even argue

Argue what? That was pretty stupid, even from you...
12-07-2023 03:50
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

And you're talking about Alan Turing breaking the enigma code because every transmission from the 3rd Reich started with the weather, right? People never considered how limiting what was made known caused him psychological pain. He knew people would die but he couldn't let the 3rd Reich know that a computer could break their code.
How to let people die so you could win the war? Why the 3rd Reich didn't change the enigma machine. They simply did not know that a computer had broken its code because computers did not exist.
For fun, Hedy Lamarr who is a famous actress was also involved in the war effort and her work is used in today's cell phones.
12-07-2023 03:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

And you're talking about Alan Turing breaking the enigma code because every transmission from the 3rd Reich started with the weather, right? People never considered how limiting what was made known caused him psychological pain. He knew people would die but he couldn't let the 3rd Reich know that a computer could break their code.
How to let people die so you could win the war? Why the 3rd Reich didn't change the enigma machine. They simply did not know that a computer had broken its code because computers did not exist.
For fun, Hedy Lamarr who is a famous actress was also involved in the war effort and her work is used in today's cell phones.

Actually I was conversing that humanity is the product of god, who designed us just as we design ai algo rhythms. You are aware that DNA is now a hard drive right? None of the atheist want to mention this odd little fact

ULTRA MAGA

12-07-2023 04:06
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

Actually I was conversing that humanity is the product of god, who designed us just as we design ai algo rhythms. You are aware that DNA is now a hard drive right? None of the atheist want to mention this odd little fact

Alan Turing lived with a lot of guilt for the people who died. When he committed suicide it is possibly because he had to let people die. That is the nature of war.
12-07-2023 05:57
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Alan Turing broke the Enigma Code. In WW II, that was the war in Europe. When every transmission started with the weather, it made his computer's work easier
to perform.
That simplified the rest of the code. And then who to let die so Hitler will not know his code is known? If Hitler knew then they'd have to build a better computer. And this gets into the 128 bit encryption used today. It all started with the enigma code.
12-07-2023 12:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
James_ wrote:
Alan Turing broke the Enigma Code. In WW II, that was the war in Europe. When every transmission started with the weather, it made his computer's work easier
to perform.
That simplified the rest of the code. And then who to let die so Hitler will not know his code is known? If Hitler knew then they'd have to build a better computer. And this gets into the 128 bit encryption used today. It all started with the enigma code.

Actually the first known computer was created billions of years ago. Long before operation paperclip that brought every Nazi scientist to America after WW2

ULTRA MAGA

12-07-2023 22:47
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21600)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

Ai is already designing better computers.

AI does not design computers.
Swan wrote:
Has been since the first computer was invented because humans are someone else's ai.

What is artificial about human thought?
Swan wrote:
Always were, so new ai is just another level of ai in the running program formerly referred to as DNA.

Human thought is not controlled by DNA.
Swan wrote:
Did you know that DNA is currently the most dense hard drive?

DNA is not a hard drive. It is not made of ferric oxide and has no motor.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
12-07-2023 22:57
(21600)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

DNA is not a hard drive. Human thought is not artificial. I am not an atheist.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
12-07-2023 22:59
(21600)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
to perform.

Actually the first known computer was created billions of years ago. Long before operation paperclip that brought every Nazi scientist to America after WW2

And you personally observed this event billions of years ago. Gotit.

The Parrot Killer

12-07-2023 23:27
(21600)
James_ wrote:
Alan Turing broke the Enigma Code.
Turing did not break the Enigma code.
James_ wrote:
In WW II, that was the war in Europe. When every transmission started with the weather, it made his computer's work easier
to perform.
Fiction. Transmissions contained all sorts of information and didn't start with the weather.
James_ wrote:
That simplified the rest of the code
It wasn't simplified.
James_ wrote:
And then who to let die so Hitler will not know his code is known? If Hitler knew then they'd have to build a better computer. And this gets into the 128 bit encryption used today. It all started with the enigma code.

The Enigma machine used a 15 bit encryption system (providing 32768 possible combinations, although the machine itself did not use all possible combinations).

This code was a rotating offset code. The initial position was transmitted to all parties by personal courier (some of which were intercepted, of course!). Initial position changed daily, and codebooks for these were transmitted by the personal courier.

Turing did not break the Enigma code. The code was broken by engineers that had obtained intact Enigma machines and their code books, and by the interception of code books.

Rotating offsets coding systems are pretty weak by nature. It is security through obscurity. It never really works for long.

A far more effective encryption method (commonly used today as part of the SSL libraries) is fixed offset encryption and the reference code transmitted by asymmetric encryption as the courier. SSL operates as a multitime pad. The multitime pad is breakable, but it takes the entire resources of all the computers connected to the internet working as an organized effort to break the pad.

The most secure encryption method is fixed offset and the reference code not transmitted at all. Spies use a one time pad. The one time pad is not breakable by any amount of computing resources.

It is far better to intercept the courier. In SSL, that can be done during a very brief window as negotiation occurs. This provides enough information to intercept the pad as it is transmitted and to use it as a man in the middle attack.

Note the window is VERY brief, and is only good for that single transaction (web page access, for example). The next web page access uses a different pad.

So for all practical purposes, SSL is pretty damn secure.

The first digital computer was created in 1822. This mechanical beast was built by Charles Babbage.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 12-07-2023 23:38

Join the debate soldiers:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact