Remember me
▼ Content

Should judges be allowed to steal from Walmart? This one did on multiple occasions

Should judges be allowed to steal from Walmart? This one did on multiple occasions16-07-2023 19:28
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
No license either, what a stunning example of jurist prudence this judge is.

Watch the video, but be warned death by laughter is a real possibility.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLhCw2Fzu6w

MOOREFIELD, W.Va. (WBOY) — The Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia has decided to suspend and sanction a circuit judge over comments made after he was stopped for a traffic violation by a Moorefield Police officer in July 2021.

Judge C. Carter Williams
According to the court's decision, Judge C. Carter Williams, on the Twenty-Second Judicial Circuit, which includes Hardy, Pendleton and Hampshire counties, "identified himself as a judge, contacted the officer's supervisors, including the Chief of Police and the Mayor, and made coercive and retaliatory comments" during the stop.

The July 11, 2021 stop was initiated because Officer Deavonta Johnson saw the judge "with the phone in his hand on the steering wheel," according to court documents. The court said body camera footage showed the officer approach the vehicle and say "'How you doing, sir, . . . the reason I'm stopping you is'" before he was interrupted by the judge, saying "'I'm Judge Williams, and, I don't . . . why are you stopping me?'"

The court said the body camera footage shows Williams get agitated with the officer, with the officer eventually asking the judge "why he was screaming at him," and the judge saying "'I'm irritated because you pulled me over for no reason,'" documents said.

Parolee charged with murder in connection to June fire in Harrison County
It was when the officer ran the judge's license that "he confirmed that [Williams'] license had expired a few months earlier," documents said.

Officer Johnson's Supervisor, Lt. Melody Burrows, in sworn statements and testimony "elucidated that on the call Respondent told her that her 'boy' had pulled him over, calling Officer Johnson 'your boy' several times. Officer Johnson is African-American," the court's decision said.

Johnson testified, and his body camera footage confirmed, according to documents, that "Lt. Burrows then called him and asked if Officer Johnson had already written the ticket, and if he had not, not to write it to diffuse the situation."

The judge, according to documents, said "'next time I see you . . .'" as he drove off at the conclusion of the stop.

Williams also called Chief of Police Stephen Riggleman, former Chief of Police, Steven Reckart, Chief Judge of the Twenty-Second Judicial Circuit Judge H. Charles Carl, III and Moorefield Mayor and Police Commissioner Carol Zuber, according to the decision.

West Virginia expected to receive $68M from opioid settlement
The Supreme Court imposed that the judge be:

Suspended from his position as circuit judge in the Twenty-second Judicial Circuit for a period of six months, without pay
Required to maintain compliance with the JLAP monitoring agreement for a period of two years, violation of which is reportable to the JIC
Censured
Fined $5,000
Required to pay the costs of the disciplinary proceeding, but not the costs associated with Dr. Clayman's review of VCAP records.
The investigation into the traffic stop later led the Judicial Disciplinary Counsel (JDC) to learn of an incident at Walmart in 2019 where the judge "left Wal-Mart without paying for around three hundred dollars of merchandise," that went uninvestigated at the time, documents said. The JDC contacted an asset protection associate at the store, who said she "determined he was '100 percent' distracted and that it was clearly accidental, which 'happens more than you would think.'"

The judge told the JDC that he "accidentally left without paying" and "returned to Wal-Mart and paid for the items as soon as he was made aware of his mistake," documents say; he also disputed the amount, saying it was $52 in merchandise. The JDC opted not to pursue disciplinary charges in connection to that incident.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Join the debate Should judges be allowed to steal from Walmart? This one did on multiple occasions:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Top Entities Only Want To Steal New Ideas Solutions, Do Not Want To Buy It203-12-2023 21:07
Well it sure is quiet in here, I guess none of you with the top secret clearances are allowed722-09-2023 17:43
The 'crisis' that will 'steal' the 2024 election.215-05-2023 05:02
Under Dorsey the FBI literally determined everything that Twitter was allowed to put on the net303-01-2023 19:25
New amusement park rule, no fat slobs allowed on the rides3631-03-2022 22:59
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact