Remember me
▼ Content

residual impairments


residual impairments07-08-2020 23:49
keepit
★★★★☆
(1790)
There have been many accounts on TV and on the internet of residual impairments occurring after covid infection. Impairments such as kidney damage, blood vessel damage, cognitive impairment, heart damage, and of course, lung damage. Apparently these impairments can occur to people who are only mildly symptomatic. I don't know if they can occur to those who are asymptomatic but certainly an asymptomatic person can spread covid to another person who can
become symptomatic and sustain some of these residual impairments.
I haven't been able to find the frequency of these impairments except that in china it was reported that 50% of people who had succumbed had significant kidney damage.
This all very serious and shouldn't be dismissed by people who have paranoid suspicions that everybody is lying to them. You know who you are.
08-08-2020 00:23
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13933)
keepit wrote:
There have been many accounts on TV and on the internet of residual impairments occurring after covid infection. Impairments such as kidney damage, blood vessel damage, cognitive impairment, heart damage, and of course, lung damage. Apparently these impairments can occur to people who are only mildly symptomatic. I don't know if they can occur to those who are asymptomatic but certainly an asymptomatic person can spread covid to another person who can
become symptomatic and sustain some of these residual impairments.
I haven't been able to find the frequency of these impairments except that in china it was reported that 50% of people who had succumbed had significant kidney damage.
This all very serious and shouldn't be dismissed by people who have paranoid suspicions that everybody is lying to them. You know who you are.


Fake news. The Associated Press is not everyone. The Democratic party feeding them this shit is not everyone.

Ignored IAW tmiddles ordinance #1.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
08-08-2020 00:51
keepit
★★★★☆
(1790)
The associated press isn't everyone but the countless medical professionals that are producing these reports can be considered "everyone" for practical purposes. Deflecting by arguing semantics about the word "everyone" won't impress anyone.
Edited on 08-08-2020 00:51
08-08-2020 03:21
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1368)
keepit wrote:
The associated press isn't everyone but the countless medical professionals that are producing these reports can be considered "everyone" for practical purposes. Deflecting by arguing semantics about the word "everyone" won't impress anyone.

A made up number of "medical professionals" is not everyone.

I see you've now completed the keepit sequence... this time, you chose whining about semantics as your step 3 (aka keepitA3a) rather than whining about figures of speech (aka keepitA3b)...

I ask this in the nicest and kindest way possible, but do you ever get tired of being soooooooo damn stupid?
Edited on 08-08-2020 03:21
08-08-2020 04:55
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2745)
keepit wrote:
There have been many accounts on TV and on the internet of residual impairments occurring after covid infection. Impairments such as kidney damage, blood vessel damage, cognitive impairment, heart damage, and of course, lung damage. Apparently these impairments can occur to people who are only mildly symptomatic. I don't know if they can occur to those who are asymptomatic but certainly an asymptomatic person can spread covid to another person who can
become symptomatic and sustain some of these residual impairments.
I haven't been able to find the frequency of these impairments except that in china it was reported that 50% of people who had succumbed had significant kidney damage.
This all very serious and shouldn't be dismissed by people who have paranoid suspicions that everybody is lying to them. You know who you are.


Gee, a who lot of people tested positive. I'm not sure what the current scoreboard looks like, stop checking it months ago, after I was sure that's just a damn cold virus. Think there are around 500,000 known cases, and 150,000 deaths (about half, from NYC nursing homes). 500,000+ people walking around, with serious organ damage, and yet none seem to be dropping dead on the sidewalk.

Are you a little 'slow'? You need to actually search for other information, like the actual studies and source of those op-ed pieces, that got you crapping your pants in shear terror.

The cases of organ damage, is entirely from examining dead bodies. Most of those dead people, had serious organ damage for years. Traumatic treatment in the ICU, wrecks a lot of tissue, even in normally healthy people. Old, messed up people, don't have much chance. It's going to take years of hard work, to sort out what damage was already there, what occurred during treatment, and what's left might be Covid-19 related, if many of the dead bodies share the same damage.

Are you sure you haven't had a cold lately? You seem to have some residual brain damage... Or is that one of your pre-existing conditions?
08-08-2020 16:57
keepit
★★★★☆
(1790)
Harvey,
Don't let your imagination get the best of you. Your hunches and conjectures are wildly off target
Let me say this though - there is no fear mongering that i've heard that tells the bad news that is coming down the pike.
08-08-2020 18:25
James___
★★★★★
(3454)
keepit wrote:
The associated press isn't everyone but the countless medical professionals that are producing these reports can be considered "everyone" for practical purposes. Deflecting by arguing semantics about the word "everyone" won't impress anyone.



keepit, these guys promote capitalism and not socialism. It's their money, taxes they don't like paying, etc. If people die, who cares? That's their basic attitude.
And I could ask what is an acceptable mortality rate, what % of the general population are we okay with dying? At the moment the people who could be said suffering the most are corporations as their profits are down. That is the heart and soul of capitalism.
What some people over look is what if we had to rethink society because technology was putting people out of work? It'd be similar to what we are living in today. People spending more time at home with not much to do. Could people live on a 32 hour work week and be able to find things to do other than spending money? You know, like engage in social activities?
08-08-2020 21:14
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2745)
keepit wrote:
Harvey,
Don't let your imagination get the best of you. Your hunches and conjectures are wildly off target
Let me say this though - there is no fear mongering that i've heard that tells the bad news that is coming down the pike.


What? Your underwear is brow stained, based on observation made on dead bodies. It's unlikely and study will get approval, to cut into living bodies, to take tissue samples, at regular intervals, to determine if the are residual effects, and how long they last. Death is a common outcome, of advanced aging. Death is also a common outcome for a lifetime of poor choices, and cumulative health issue associated with them.

Instead of flying into a panic, everytime you see a click-bait headline, you should actually go beyond the tabloid journalism, and do some independent research, after you change your underwear, of course. You've got nothing better to do, hiding in your basement...
09-08-2020 21:24
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13933)
keepit wrote:
The associated press isn't everyone but the countless medical professionals that are producing these reports can be considered "everyone" for practical purposes.

You don't get to speak for everyone. You don't get to speak for 'countless medical professionals'. You only get to speak for you, bigot.
keepit wrote:
Deflecting by arguing semantics about the word "everyone" won't impress anyone.

Inversion fallacy. Semantics fallacy.

No argument presented. Bigotry. Semantics fallacies. Inversions.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
09-08-2020 21:30
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13933)
James___ wrote:
keepit wrote:
The associated press isn't everyone but the countless medical professionals that are producing these reports can be considered "everyone" for practical purposes. Deflecting by arguing semantics about the word "everyone" won't impress anyone.



keepit, these guys promote capitalism and not socialism. It's their money, taxes they don't like paying, etc. If people die, who cares? That's their basic attitude.

People do not die because taxes were low, dumbass.
James___ wrote:
And I could ask what is an acceptable mortality rate, what % of the general population are we okay with dying?

100%. All men die. I know that's a hard concept for you to grasp, but you won't escape what is.
James___ wrote:
At the moment the people who could be said suffering the most are corporations as their profits are down. That is the heart and soul of capitalism.

Fascism is not the heart and soul of capitalism. Fascism is socialism.
James___ wrote:
What some people over look is what if we had to rethink society because technology was putting people out of work? It'd be similar to what we are living in today. People spending more time at home with not much to do. Could people live on a 32 hour work week and be able to find things to do other than spending money? You know, like engage in social activities?

People naturally reject fascism. It must be forced upon them. Only oligarchies and dictatorships can do this.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit




Join the debate residual impairments:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
residual impairments1002-08-2020 19:05
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact