Remember me
▼ Content

Peru

Peru09-06-2021 15:48
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14443)

Just in case you all missed it, Peru has fallen as well, in the exact same brazen manner as in the US. It looks like we should expect it in every country at all levels.

In the Peruvian Presidential elections that just occurred, Conservative candidate Keiko Fujimori won flat out ... but they refused to declare Keiko the winner when the polls closed ... and they "kept counting" until enough votes materialized to push communist candidate Pedro Castillo over the top and declared him the winner.

I watched it all unfurl before my eyes just as I watched it happen in the US Presidential election. I spent the election day with some Peruvian ex-pats who were eager to know the results because there was so much on the line. Pedro Castillo is a hard-core communist. It was very disturbing to watch Keiko's well-anticipated victory suddenly get reversed within the span of a few hours in a manner with which I have become all too familiar.

The official story is that what they were counting were the ex-pat mail-in ballots ... except that no one can find any ex-pats who voted for Castillo. All voted for Fujimori which means that her winning margin should have only increased after the closure of the polls.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/keiko-fujimori-alleges-fraud-in-tight-peru-election/ar-AAKOgYK

What country is next?

09-06-2021 17:57
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
Just in case you all missed it, Peru has fallen as well, in the exact same brazen manner as in the US. It looks like we should expect it in every country at all levels.

In the Peruvian Presidential elections that just occurred, Conservative candidate Keiko Fujimori won flat out ... but they refused to declare Keiko the winner when the polls closed ... and they "kept counting" until enough votes materialized to push communist candidate Pedro Castillo over the top and declared him the winner.

I watched it all unfurl before my eyes just as I watched it happen in the US Presidential election. I spent the election day with some Peruvian ex-pats who were eager to know the results because there was so much on the line. Pedro Castillo is a hard-core communist. It was very disturbing to watch Keiko's well-anticipated victory suddenly get reversed within the span of a few hours in a manner with which I have become all too familiar.

The official story is that what they were counting were the ex-pat mail-in ballots ... except that no one can find any ex-pats who voted for Castillo. All voted for Fujimori which means that her winning margin should have only increased after the closure of the polls.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/keiko-fujimori-alleges-fraud-in-tight-peru-election/ar-AAKOgYK

Damn... It appears that the globalists are making their move to forcibly remove all 'undesirable' government leaders across the world and replace them with 'desirable' leaders (tyrannical globalist commies)...

IBdaMann wrote:
What country is next?

That's a good question to be asking. I have definitely noticed numerous consistencies with regard to these "elections" [coups] (and not just at the "Presidential" level either).......... It's precisely why I have to deal with Evers as King instead of Walker as Governor (and many of the same "election" night patterns of the present day were prevalent on that night too)... It makes me sick.

Edited on 09-06-2021 18:00
Join the debate Peru:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Dumb Mexican woman (redundant) falls in love online and travels to Peru to have her organs cut out by026-11-2022 05:31
Peru612-06-2021 19:54
Mass Sacrifice Of Children And Llamas In Ancient Peru Reflects Trauma Over Climate Change107-03-2019 18:28
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact