Remember me
▼ Content

Notifications/Unsubscribe?

Notifications/Unsubscribe?13-08-2023 18:17
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Just went through my Spam folder, and no surprise, bulk of the spam comes from here, in the form of notifications. Got curious when I had notification of new E-mail, which disappeared when I opened my Inbox. Took a while to clear out the Spam folder...

To avoid future cleanings of Spam, was hoping to shutdown the notifications from here. Went through pretty thoroughly, and didn't find the means. Could have missed it though, or it's hidden somewhere. Just curious if anyone knows how to deal with it.
13-08-2023 19:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Just went through my Spam folder, and no surprise, bulk of the spam comes from here, in the form of notifications. Got curious when I had notification of new E-mail, which disappeared when I opened my Inbox. Took a while to clear out the Spam folder...

To avoid future cleanings of Spam, was hoping to shutdown the notifications from here. Went through pretty thoroughly, and didn't find the means. Could have missed it though, or it's hidden somewhere. Just curious if anyone knows how to deal with it.

I get no emails from here, sure I could tell you how to deal with it, but then I would have to .... you, as per your contract

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
14-08-2023 01:30
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14452)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

I get no emails from here, sure I could tell you how to deal with it, but then I would have to .... you, as per your contract

I think what Harvey is trying to ask is how he can sequester the thermal messaging pollution from the posting climate. Personally, I highly recommend Harvey look into email mangroves and restore some alkalinity to help lignin form strong complexes with protein (significantly correlated to condensed tannin and total phenolic content) that are very difficult for microorganisms to degrade. Harvey, you can read more about it in Polyphenol control of nitrogen release from pine litter. 95% of climate scientists in the real world who know what lignin is take this approach very seriously.

All I can do is present you with the science. If you want to deny it, that's your prerogative.

14-08-2023 18:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

I think what Harvey is trying to ask is how he can sequester the thermal messaging pollution from the posting climate. Personally, I highly recommend Harvey look into email mangroves and restore some alkalinity to help lignin form strong complexes with protein (significantly correlated to condensed tannin and total phenolic content) that are very difficult for microorganisms to degrade. Harvey, you can read more about it in Polyphenol control of nitrogen release from pine litter. 95% of climate scientists in the real world who know what lignin is take this approach very seriously.

All I can do is present you with the science. If you want to deny it, that's your prerogative.

Seriously, did your mother have you tested?

I sincerely apologize for calling you Shirley, but I was not aware that you identified as Stuart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN0bGBIuabs

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

14-08-2023 22:01
(14452)
Swan wrote: Seriously, did your mother have you tested?

Absolutely! I remember it well. My testing took place at the Texas Motor Speedway, and I did my lap in 28.84 seconds.

I have since gotten faster.
14-08-2023 22:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Seriously, did your mother have you tested?

Absolutely! I remember it well. My testing took place at the Texas Motor Speedway, and I did my lap in 28.84 seconds.

I have since gotten faster.

Now you just have to trust us, in that if you take your meds on time that this degree of nonsense would not happen.

Now which car were you in? I mean pushing.

ULTRA MAGA

15-08-2023 01:19
(5197)
Actually, I was just looking for some menu setting, to shut off all spam notifications all at once, rather than each thread individually. Mostly, it's the volume these days, from a single users spamming every post with nonsense, looking for validation of his insecurities.
15-08-2023 02:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Actually, I was just looking for some menu setting, to shut off all spam notifications all at once, rather than each thread individually. Mostly, it's the volume these days, from a single users spamming every post with nonsense, looking for validation of his insecurities.

In other words, you just admitted to being clueless.

ULTRA MAGA

15-08-2023 08:35
(5197)
Guess that just proves your stupidity... You don't know either, otherwise you would have answered the question.
15-08-2023 08:36
(5197)
Guess that just proves your stupidity... You don't know either, otherwise you would have answered the question.
15-08-2023 13:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
HarveyH55 wrote:

Actually I do not get any emails from here, but then I am not clueless like you. CIAO

ULTRA MAGA

15-08-2023 19:14
(14452)
HarveyH55 wrote:Guess that just proves your stupidity... You don't know either, otherwise you would have answered the question.

My stupidity has been proven as well. I looked but could not find anything. I even scoured the Danish site for clues, but I've got bumpkis ... and thus I can't answer the question either.

It was a good question, though.
15-08-2023 19:30
(5197)
Guess I just need to remember for each thread. Only a resurrectionist will did up something that I'll need to deal with.

Remember when Dr. Poo threaten to summon his army of trolls? Think he only managed to find just the one, who obediently disrupts, and derails ever thread and discussion. Hadn't thought much about it, since no 'army' materialized, no new socks, just the one 'happy' little puppet. Think there is a correlation between Poo's threat, and Swan's arrival. Of course there will be no consensus, as that's what lisping-liberals do, when they've got nothing else to work with.
15-08-2023 21:30
(14452)
HarveyH55 wrote: Remember when Dr. Poo threaten to summon his army of trolls?

So the first disciple arrives, visits the library and checks out the book. Then the second and third disciples arrive, and there is no book to check out. How was our gamma-spec guru going to solve that problem? I guess he was too fixated on the Dominican coral reefs to realize that he needed more copies available.
Attached image:

Join the debate Notifications/Unsubscribe?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Does the forum have push notifications?007-04-2024 06:37
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact