Remember me
▼ Content

Math Help

Page 1 of 212>
Math Help04-12-2023 19:33
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
There are a lot of math resources online. I'll be posting some of what I've used to refresh math I knew or to learn math I didn't know. Knowing what a formula says
is different than factoring an equation. Working out an equation can take months.

With this, have the nx = y all on one side, ie, have the x on one side and everything else on the other side. Then if you have 4x you can divide both sides by 4 so x will equal what's on the other side.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-ZkmpQBIFo

If you have both x and y values and want to find your intercepts for graphing, simply make either x or y = 0 and then solve. An example is 3x + 2y = 18.
(3 * 0) + 2y = 18
2y = 18 because 3 * 0 = 0
then 2y/2 = 18/2
y = 9

to solve for x
3x + (2 * 0) = 18
3x = 18
3x/3 = 18/3
x = 6

Then the x intercept is (6, 0) and they y intercept is (0, 9).
See how easy that is? Then when knowing how to solve or factor polynomials, binomials and quadratic equations, trigonometry which includes understanding angles as well verifying trigonometric identities is next.
With a lot of what I'm doing, it's problem solving which math helps with. I can define the parameters as I see fit because it's my work that I'm doing. With Bessler's Wheel I can use the unit circle and algebra and then I can create a basic calculus equation like f(x) = ∫ (2/3) Δy/Δx. The 2/3rds shows how the slope (Δy/Δx) is reduced over time/degrees of rotation.
With science, I'll be able to quantify what work is being done by what force. Math is a way of simplifying complex problems. And if I show I know how to use math to be productive, some universities might not like me for working on my own when they wouldn't work with me. I think some will want to work with me because the IPCC and NOAA did not think that understanding how CO2 and CH4 supports recovery of the ozone layer isn't an important issue.
Edited on 04-12-2023 19:34
04-12-2023 20:10
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
The Khan Academy is free and because it's online, you can work at your own pace.
https://www.khanacademy.org/
04-12-2023 21:42
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
With Bessler's Wheel, I can create an equation using calculus and then use algebra to factor the math problems. An example is

f(x) = +/- ∫∫∫∫ Δy/Δx

See how easy that is? That creates 4 positive and negative sets with upper and lower limits. Using more sets will allow for a better average to be realized. The
4 +/- sets are 45º and will average the upper and lower limits. Why more sets allow for greater accuracy.
Then with f(x) = 2/3 Δy/Δx then the amount of work to hoist a set of weights becomes known. This value can then be subtracted from the f(x) = +∫∫∫∫ Δy/Δx
to know the gross overbalance. Then the f(x) = - ∫∫∫∫ Δy/Δx can be subtracted from the gross overbalance to realize the net torque.
When understanding how to do math like this it makes a spreadsheet a copy and paste tool to work out all of the math problems. And if my Bessler Wheel build works then it won't be surprising if people use my math to consider their own designs. All they'll need to do is factor it after they create a mechanical outline.
And for off grid power stations, I'll be able to calculate how much power a wheel can generate because of how I factor the acceleration of gravity (a = √Gm/r) to estimate the rotational velocity of a wheel. And when I can show this I'll also be verifying that gravity has energy which can do meaningful work.
And people will say that I took the time to plan on succeeding which is why I made sure to know math because my projects require my knowing it.

p.s., Alan, one thing people will find out is that doing the math is one thing while the actual building might require a lot more work. I've got some math videos to watch and parts to stainless, that and the books I'm reading.
Edited on 04-12-2023 21:57
05-12-2023 01:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
The Khan Academy is free and because it's online, you can work at your own pace.

Yesterday you were a retired Boeing employee, now you are learning basic differential calculus.

What gives

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
05-12-2023 01:31
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:

Yesterday you were a retired Boeing employee, now you are learning basic differential calculus.

What gives

I think this post of yours explains your issues. You lack the self discipline to learn something new. If I still worked at Boeing I wouldn't be learning math.
What you're not saying is what you want. You want something, what is it?
05-12-2023 02:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:

What gives

I think this post of yours explains your issues. You lack the self discipline to learn something new. If I still worked at Boeing I wouldn't be learning math.
What you're not saying is what you want. You want something, what is it?

LOL, were you building the 747MAX? Did you count rivets or just put em in where you felt like it?

I like laughing, and let's face it you are funnier than John Belushi imitating a zit in animal house

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

05-12-2023 02:48
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:

LOL, were you building the 747MAX? Did you count rivets or just put em in where you felt like it?

I like laughing, and let's face it you are funnier than John Belushi imitating a zit in animal house

I did a search and it was the 737 Max. They didn't make those when I worked for Boeing. As an American, can you tell me what it's like to be fat, stupid and ugly?
Tough love, right? It's the way you teach?

p.s., the gas line break meant that "mommy" couldn't fix "baby" his lunch and dinner. And Alan, Branner, aka IBDaMann supports you molesting me like a little boy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl-8qRW6UHQ
Attached image:

Edited on 05-12-2023 03:07
05-12-2023 04:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

I did a search and it was the 737 Max. They didn't make those when I worked for Boeing. As an American, can you tell me what it's like to be fat, stupid and ugly?

p.s., the gas line break meant that "mommy" couldn't fix "baby" his lunch and dinner. And Alan, Branner, aka IBDaMann supports you molesting me like a little boy.

The only one here who is fat, stupid, ugly and schizoid is you. Your only friend is an imaginary Bessler wheel that in your mind makes you a great inventor. LOL if you really had a brain you would have invented the Bessler wheel for Boeing and they could have used it for props and fan blades in the Tonka jet engines that were your responsibility to paint yellow

ULTRA MAGA

05-12-2023 04:12
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bubOcI11sps
05-12-2023 04:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:

ULTRA MAGA

05-12-2023 14:24
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
A thought occurred to me Alan. Brander, aka IBDaMann is like you. Why he supports you in here.It's amazing in a way that many websites exist because someone is bored and it gives them something to do.
If people consider you and overunity dot com and dot de and besslerwheel, you and the forum owners say "not possible". And that describes the internet.
And if people have an interest in what the website promotes, they're the problem. That's like my getting banned from science forums for trying to discuss science, it's not allowed.
With you Alan, you should go to a gay forum and say you're looking for a little boy who needs a "daddy", you'll find someone.
05-12-2023 15:34
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
A thought occurred to me Alan. Brander, aka IBDaMann is like you. Why he supports you in here.It's amazing in a way that many websites exist because someone is bored and it gives them something to do.
If people consider you and overunity dot com and dot de and besslerwheel, you and the forum owners say "not possible". And that describes the internet.
And if people have an interest in what the website promotes, they're the problem. That's like my getting banned from science forums for trying to discuss science, it's not allowed.
With you Alan, you should go to a gay forum and say you're looking for a little boy who needs a "daddy", you'll find someone.

ULTRA MAGA

05-12-2023 16:15
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
If you go to page 7 you'll see where swanee, snarky, jubat, etc. posted something different than what he says in here. https://besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9300&p=204030#p204030

He's supporting a non-working animation. What he'll be known for though is saying he can literally rape me and people will support him. And he is right.
That's the same as people supporting Israel slaughtering Palestinians.
I do wonder though if swanee has actually molested or raped children. This movie shows what lengths some people will go to to hide what they're doing.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2005374/

Of course police in Wisconsin gave a 14 year old boy to a serial killer.
https://people.com/crime/jeffre-dahmer-victim-konerak-sinthasomphone-police-returned-boy-home-killer/

Yep, I think anyone who uses so many aliases to pursue victims is a dangerous person but then Americans support what Israel is doing because it's about who has the power. Why Americans always remind me, When in Rome, do as the Romans do. And yet swanee can say "prove" who I am and that is why forum owners and moderators support him, they like watching him work.

At the same time preachers will say that Alan is the perfect body of Jesus and has the perfect intellect of Jesus because he goes to church. He is literally who Jesus that died on the cross is according to the church.
I wonder if the church will survive supporting people like him.
Attached image:

Edited on 05-12-2023 16:34
05-12-2023 16:21
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
I'm just going to stick with my YT channel and avoid potential serial killers.
Anyone that has stalked me for 18 years fits the group of people who kill
their prey. He will not allow me to say no to him. I think psychiatrists will agree with this evaluation.
Attached image:

05-12-2023 16:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
their prey. He will not allow me to say no to him. I think psychiatrists will agree with this evaluation.

Have you informed law enforcement that you are being stalked by a serial killer and child abuser? or are you just letting the killer continue to kill?

Bye the way kid if you are not reporting a serial killer this means that you are guilty of murder yourself and can be arrested as an accomplice for allowing the deaths to continue, so if I were you, I would contact a defense lawyer outside of the bureau

Report Hate Crimes to the FBI
Hate crimes are not only an attack on the victim—they are meant to threaten and intimidate an entire community. Preventing hate crimes is a top priority within the FBI. If you believe you are a victim or a witness of a hate crime, report it to the FBI by calling 1-800-CALL-FBI or submit a tip at tips.fbi.gov.

Video Transcript
The FBI is engaged in a nationwide effort to build public awareness of hate crimes and encourage reporting to law enforcement.

Hate crimes are not only an attack on the victim—they are meant to threaten and intimidate an entire community.

If you believe you are a victim or a witness of a hate crime, we encourage you to report it to the FBI by calling 1-800-CALL-FBI or submit a tip at tips.fbi.gov. You may remain anonymous.

Or have you considered that there is an organized conspiracy to steal your bessler wheel as it is easily worth an easy $0.25 on the open market

ULTRA MAGA

05-12-2023 16:54
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:

Have you informed law enforcement that you are being stalked by a serial killer and child abuser? or are you just letting the killer continue to kill?

Bye the way kid if you are not reporting a serial killer this means that you are guilty of murder yourself and can be arrested as an accomplice for allowing the deaths to continue, so if I were you, I would contact a defense lawyer outside of the bureau

Hate crimes are not only an attack on the victim—they are meant to threaten and intimidate an entire community. Preventing hate crimes is a top priority within the FBI. If you believe you are a victim or a witness of a hate crime, report it to the FBI by calling 1-800-CALL-FBI or submit a tip at tips.fbi.gov.

Video Transcript
The FBI is engaged in a nationwide effort to build public awareness of hate crimes and encourage reporting to law enforcement.

Hate crimes are not only an attack on the victim—they are meant to threaten and intimidate an entire community.

If you believe you are a victim or a witness of a hate crime, we encourage you to report it to the FBI by calling 1-800-CALL-FBI or submit a tip at tips.fbi.gov. You may remain anonymous.

Or have you considered that there is an organized conspiracy to steal your bessler wheel as it is easily worth an easy $0.25 on the open market

Alan, you know the police like you. The police consider you molesting me to be a domestic dispute because you love molesting me.
05-12-2023 17:28
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
And Alan, you can legally murder me by saying "I made you feel threatened".
https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/04/dad-accidentally-shoots-son-in-law-dead-after-he-jumped-out-of-bush-to-surprise-him-10862450/
And when the day comes that I'm not afraid of you murdering me, you will. It's like IBDaMann said, he supports what you're doing. And then the world will know that in the U.S. that molesting, raping and murdering people is okay. And at the same time they'll know the Christian church supports you as being the physical embodiment of Jesus. You are the reason for Christmas.
05-12-2023 17:35
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:

Video Transcript

Alan, you know the police like you. The police consider you molesting me to be a domestic dispute because you love molesting me.

In other words you are law enforcement and think you are undercover.

**** off shit-face

ULTRA MAGA

05-12-2023 18:03
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
All you're going to show Alan is how abusive the church really is. It'll be funny when I say Christians suffered me to you so I'd understand that "they're good" because they're not you when you play for the same team.
And when you sue me for slander for saying that you're a child molester but since I am over 18 you consider us to be a couple that your U.S.C.G. and V.A. records will become public knowledge.
And yet you walk and talk like Jesus because you're a Christian. What does it mean for parents to suffer their children to a stranger? Is that something parents should be encouraged to do just as both you and Jesus have said?
And at the same time I'll be asking for sanctuary in another country because I'm the problem in the U.S. and not the people who want me to suffer like you, Christians, the police and doctors do.
Edited on 05-12-2023 18:04
05-12-2023 19:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
All you're going to show Alan is how abusive the church really is. It'll be funny when I say Christians suffered me to you so I'd understand that "they're good" because they're not you when you play for the same team.
And when you sue me for slander for saying that you're a child molester but since I am over 18 you consider us to be a couple that your U.S.C.G. and V.A. records will become public knowledge.
And yet you walk and talk like Jesus because you're a Christian. What does it mean for parents to suffer their children to a stranger? Is that something parents should be encouraged to do just as both you and Jesus have said?
And at the same time I'll be asking for sanctuary in another country because I'm the problem in the U.S. and not the people who want me to suffer like you, Christians, the police and doctors do.

LOL, since I know that you do not have the balls to release my VA or Coast Guard records, I formally triple dog dare you to release them here. In fact dig into my 3 million page FBI file and remind them how badly they ****ed everything up.

Go for it pusswad.

And in other news, I am definitely going to have you tested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN0bGBIuabs&t=311s&pp=ygUXc3R1YXJ0IGdvZXMgdG8gaGlzIGRhZHM%3D

The harder you try the funnier you get

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 05-12-2023 19:23
05-12-2023 22:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:

LOL, since I know that you do not have the balls to release my VA or Coast Guard records, I formally triple dog dare you to release them here. In fact dig into my 3 million page FBI file and remind them how badly they ****ed everything up.

Go for it pusswad.

And in other news, I am definitely going to have you tested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN0bGBIuabs&t=311s&pp=ygUXc3R1YXJ0IGdvZXMgdG8gaGlzIGRhZHM%3D

The harder you try the funnier you get

Looks like the bitch lost her balls

ULTRA MAGA

06-12-2023 05:08
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Here's a short video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK4MlZXepYQ that will get people to think when it comes to math. What math does is to help organize thoughts and functions. Christians have the Bible so they don't think so this isn't for them.
Algebra helps to understand how you can factor and cancel out different and like values.
An example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSQh4o3yu4I. This is good for when considering how different things relate, especially on a GEP motor. Then if someone uses the unit circle to consider a wheel or the Earth then when considering the energy/force in a given region, it's easier to consider.
06-12-2023 05:43
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
This shows how to find LCDs (lowest common denominators) when working with fractions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l1XzthGg9Y
With anything in science or engineering, this helps to simplify things. What do they have in common and what can you eliminate?
And if you want to watch a cool video, while it's about the band's last tour as they were breaking up, it's what they might best be known for outside of Nordic countries.
06-12-2023 13:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:

Go for it loser, release my personal records online right now, however the FBI will not be happy with you for proving their gross incompetence once again.

So go for it loser

ULTRA MAGA

06-12-2023 18:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:

Go for it loser, release my personal records online right now, however the FBI will not be happy with you for proving their gross incompetence once again.

So go for it loser

How quiet it is

ULTRA MAGA

06-12-2023 19:45
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
While this isn't math, different perspectives need to be allowed for.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOn7uCux0uc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09NqLjHJtGQ
And everyone knows I like Då Som Nu För Alltid

With math, speaking only for myself, I had interests like baseball (I did a lot of stats).
I could do batting averages, era, the ratio of extra base hits per at bat, etc. in the 4th grade.
We played a game called Strat-o-matic baseball.
This allowed me to find how math supports different ways of thinking. Why I am able to consider
the conservation of momentum and how that applies to Newton's laws of motion as well as thermodynamics.
When a thought or process is known it can be extrapolated. Falco was a classically trained Musician from Austria. The name Falco is a German Olympic skier.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVikZ8Oe_XA
TTThis is what helps to create a given culture. With work I am pursuing, some people might find math or science more interesting while others might think when the Moon seems brighter it might be because it is exciting the Earth's atmosphere by expanding it.

Du Hast is pronounced like Du Hafft;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjT--ByyUVM
Edited on 06-12-2023 19:57
06-12-2023 20:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
While this isn't math, different perspectives need to be allowed for.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOn7uCux0uc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09NqLjHJtGQ
And everyone knows I like Då Som Nu För Alltid

With math, speaking only for myself, I had interests like baseball (I did a lot of stats).
I could do batting averages, era, the ratio of extra base hits per at bat, etc. in the 4th grade.
We played a game called Strat-o-matic baseball.
This allowed me to find how math supports different ways of thinking. Why I am able to consider
the conservation of momentum and how that applies to Newton's laws of motion as well as thermodynamics.
When a thought or process is known it can be extrapolated. Falco was a classically trained Musician from Austria. The name Falco is a German Olympic skier.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVikZ8Oe_XA
TTThis is what helps to create a given culture. With work I am pursuing, some people might find math or science more interesting while others might think when the Moon seems brighter it might be because it is exciting the Earth's atmosphere by expanding it.

Du Hast is pronounced like Du Hafft;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjT--ByyUVM

And no longer even a whisper about my personal info, sad as I was looking forward to seeing my Coast Guard, VA and FBI files here. Then again that woud be a crime for somebody, that is not me.

Cluck you chicken

ULTRA MAGA

06-12-2023 23:10
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
What I might do since I am so close to being finished with my build is to do some "basic" math equations to show different ways it can be factored. And using a spreadsheet will make it easier to do.
And with my interests in climate science I could modify those equations to account for ice ages and interglacial periods. Since the masses of the Earth, Moon and Sun are known, it'd easy enough to show how a change in the Earth's momentum allows for climate change. How to tell I'm bored.
And with this, I'd be showing that how much the orbital velocity of the Sun's gravity that accelerates the Earth around it is dependent on how quickly the Earth is spinning on its axis.I think this will help scientists to accept that gravity has energy.
See how bored I am?
Edited on 06-12-2023 23:15
06-12-2023 23:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
What I might do since I am so close to being finished with my build is to do some "basic" math equations to show different ways it can be factored. And using a spreadsheet will make it easier to do.
And with my interests in climate science I could modify those equations to account for ice ages and interglacial periods. Since the masses of the Earth, Moon and Sun are known, it'd easy enough to show how a change in the Earth's momentum allows for climate change. How to tell I'm bored.
And with this, I'd be showing that how much the orbital velocity of the Sun's gravity that accelerates the Earth around it is dependent on how quickly the Earth is spinning on its axis.I think this will help scientists to accept that gravity has energy.
See how bored I am?

Duh, the math must come before the build not after, or in your world are the pieces designed and sized after they are built and assembled.

Must be bliss being stupid

ULTRA MAGA

RE: what would you without each other?06-12-2023 23:37
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

What would you two do without each other?

Who else would want to stay engaged with you in this manner?

Maybe Alan is the one who should be banned, because he keeps trying to change the subject to earth science.
07-12-2023 00:20
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Im a BM wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Maybe Alan is the one who should be banned, because he keeps trying to change the subject to earth science.

Maybe you are Alan? Banner needs to verify people aren't using multiple accounts in here but as IBDaMann said, if someone in here is a stalker, he will not censor them.
I think when I ask different countries to consider human trafficking charges against everyone who has supported Alan Bauldree trying to force me into literal slavery will challenge the fact that there are no laws governing behavior on the internet. And this will hurt forum owners in a few countries for being aware of Alan Bauldree's desire to make me a slave and allowing for it.
Remember when you told me Alan that because I am 1/2 Norwegian it is your right to own me. I think other countries will find it shocking that you can force that on me saying "free speech". And I think what you will do is cause many countries to hold forum owners responsible for abusive conduct in their forums. If a person owns a car, it doesn't matter who is driving it, the owner is still responsible for the car and not the driver.
Edited on 07-12-2023 00:59
07-12-2023 01:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Maybe you are Alan? Banner needs to verify people aren't using multiple accounts in here but as IBDaMann said, if someone in here is a stalker, he will not censor them.
I think when I ask different countries to consider human trafficking charges against everyone who has supported Alan Bauldree trying to force me into literal slavery will challenge the fact that there are no laws governing behavior on the internet. And this will hurt forum owners in a few countries for being aware of Alan Bauldree's desire to make me a slave and allowing for it.
Remember when you told me Alan that because I am 1/2 Norwegian it is your right to own me. I think other countries will find it shocking that you can force that on me saying "free speech". And I think what you will do is cause many countries to hold forum owners responsible for abusive conduct in their forums. If a person owns a car, it doesn't matter who is driving it, the owner is still responsible for the car and not the driver.

How do you prefer to consume your LSD? The apple juice at dead concerts was fun, but stamps worked well too.

ULTRA MAGA

07-12-2023 01:42
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
It will not be surprising if Alan Bauldree and a few of his friends spend quality time in jail with other men.
07-12-2023 02:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
It will not be surprising if Alan Bauldree and a few of his friends spend quality time in jail with other men.

Alan is not real, he is the hero that you invented so that you would have at least one friend

ULTRA MAGA

07-12-2023 02:35
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:

PS. There are zero anonymous posters here, statistically to big brother there is no anonymity left on Earth. Do not tell anyone this as they want us to believe that we must identify ourselves, and most Americans are dumb enough to buy the lie

ULTRA MAGA

07-12-2023 11:33
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
A video I made showing some of the work that goes into building some of the parts. The "kennels" (what slides on the levers) and the skids that ride on the rollers are basically what's left. All other work should be fairly easy to do.

https://youtu.be/JJ9wOW-uw9Q

Why all of this matters is because it will be associated with this other work I've done;

The atmospheric pressures can be factored following f(x) = Δy/Δx. y = Venus is 1350 psi/93 bars. x = (1+.02395)^x. The exponent will be the times further from the Sun than Venus squared. That allows for the inverse square law to show a decrease in the strength of the Sun's gravitational field. The Earth is ^191 while Mars is ^403. This allows for Earth to be 93/(1+.02395)^191 = 1.01214 bars while it is 1.013 bars. And for Mars to be 93/(1+.02395)^449 = 0.0022 bars while it is .00658 bars.

Between the 2 different projects which math will show the function relative to the force of gravity, it will help to prove that gravity has energy. What the atmospheric pressures suggest is that Venus is denser than the Earth and that Newton's theory of gravity is his General Theory of Gravity.
And with my experiment, if successful as I believe it will be will open the door to my being able to do a lot of research. I'd be able to determine what role the gravity of the Moon and the Sun as well as the Van Allen radiation belts would be performing work in the Earth's atmosphere. What math allows for.
As for the Obama train, some people might consider it that evil socialism and somebody's tax dollars being spent to get somebody else to work. Myself, I think the U.S. could use better rail service but when $ Trillions is spent on wars, why there's no money for it in the U.S.' budget.
Attached image:

Edited on 07-12-2023 11:35
07-12-2023 14:47
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
A video I made showing some of the work that goes into building some of the parts. The "kennels" (what slides on the levers) and the skids that ride on the rollers are basically what's left. All other work should be fairly easy to do.

https://youtu.be/JJ9wOW-uw9Q

Why all of this matters is because it will be associated with this other work I've done;

The atmospheric pressures can be factored following f(x) = Δy/Δx. y = Venus is 1350 psi/93 bars. x = (1+.02395)^x. The exponent will be the times further from the Sun than Venus squared. That allows for the inverse square law to show a decrease in the strength of the Sun's gravitational field. The Earth is ^191 while Mars is ^403. This allows for Earth to be 93/(1+.02395)^191 = 1.01214 bars while it is 1.013 bars. And for Mars to be 93/(1+.02395)^449 = 0.0022 bars while it is .00658 bars.

Between the 2 different projects which math will show the function relative to the force of gravity, it will help to prove that gravity has energy. What the atmospheric pressures suggest is that Venus is denser than the Earth and that Newton's theory of gravity is his General Theory of Gravity.
And with my experiment, if successful as I believe it will be will open the door to my being able to do a lot of research. I'd be able to determine what role the gravity of the Moon and the Sun as well as the Van Allen radiation belts would be performing work in the Earth's atmosphere. What math allows for.
As for the Obama train, some people might consider it that evil socialism and somebody's tax dollars being spent to get somebody else to work. Myself, I think the U.S. could use better rail service but when $ Trillions is spent on wars, why there's no money for it in the U.S.' budget.

Do you have a patent on your design?

ULTRA MAGA

07-12-2023 18:05
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
I am mindful of 2 things. The 1st is Stockholm Syndrome;
Stockholm syndrome, psychological response wherein a captive begins to identify closely with his or her captors, as well as with their agenda and demands.
https://www.britannica.com/science/Stockholm-syndrome

And the 2nd thing is how Christians think. If a Christian can get credit for my work then all Christians would receive credit for my work. This single mindedness parallels that of the Borg collective; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZEJ4OJTgg8&t=52s

I have been in contact with Dr. Jaski for a few years and he knows I'd like to do a show at Utrecht University so that Bessler's Wheel could be displayed with his book that he wrote circa 1715.
https://www.uu.nl/en/special-collections/collections/early-printed-books/scientific-works/das-triumphirende-perpetuum-mobile-orffyreanum-by-johann-bessler

And the digital version; https://objects.library.uu.nl/reader/index.php?obj=1874-206158&lan=en&_ga=2.172428714.880806695.1594795323-938448423.1594186832#page//24/83/12/24831284496948047699702573152743842009.jpg/mode/1up

This means that anyone who stalks me is nothing more than a stalker.

1: a person who stalks : a person who pursues someone obsessively and aggressively to the point of harassment
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/stalker
Attached image:

07-12-2023 18:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
I am mindful of 2 things. The 1st is Stockholm Syndrome;
Stockholm syndrome, psychological response wherein a captive begins to identify closely with his or her captors, as well as with their agenda and demands.
https://www.britannica.com/science/Stockholm-syndrome

And the 2nd thing is how Christians think. If a Christian can get credit for my work then all Christians would receive credit for my work. This single mindedness parallels that of the Borg collective; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZEJ4OJTgg8&t=52s

I have been in contact with Dr. Jaski for a few years and he knows I'd like to do a show at Utrecht University so that Bessler's Wheel could be displayed with his book that he wrote circa 1715.
https://www.uu.nl/en/special-collections/collections/early-printed-books/scientific-works/das-triumphirende-perpetuum-mobile-orffyreanum-by-johann-bessler

And the digital version; https://objects.library.uu.nl/reader/index.php?obj=1874-206158&lan=en&_ga=2.172428714.880806695.1594795323-938448423.1594186832#page//24/83/12/24831284496948047699702573152743842009.jpg/mode/1up

This means that anyone who stalks me is nothing more than a stalker.

1: a person who stalks : a person who pursues someone obsessively and aggressively to the point of harassment
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/stalker

Does the nurse know that you borrowed her phone again?

ULTRA MAGA

07-12-2023 19:01
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
I am pleased to say that I am now up to 400 subscribers. My critic has 223.
He has asked me to make him prominent on my channel to see what will happen.
I am not sure why I'd want to do that to my channel when things are going good on it.
And Dr. Jaski knows that I am hoping to finish my build in time so Saxony, Germany and the city of Zittau where Bessler was from will be made aware of it before Christmas. And with some of the math work I've shown in this thread, that would also be a part of the show for Bessler's Wheel.
Linking the atmospheric pressures of 3 planets together also has not been done.
That suggests that when considering Newton's gravity that the increase or decrease in the Sun's gravity also has to be considered. With planets like the gas giants, my experiment might show when temperature and pressure decrease that the interaction between molecules increases. The tropopause and it's being a barrier would demonstrate this property of matter.
With Venus, it's possible that it's mass might be 1.8 times greater than is currently believed. This would agree with it having a stronger gravity which would allow for an atmospheric pressure that is 93 times greater than what is on Earth.
With Venus, it's possible that some of its surface burned of while it is also compressed by gravity. An example is they say that Venus has a mass of
4.867 × 10^24 kg and if the Sun's gravity is considered to influence it then its mass would be about 1.8 times 4.867 × 10^24 kg = 8.7606 × 10^24 kg.
You guys have to admit that it's a rare day when someone can add to both Newton's and Einstein's work on gravity. This could help to account for why light bends more (1915 Theory of General Relativity) as Einstein said than what Newtonian gravity allows for. https://www.forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2019/04/26/this-is-why-einstein-knew-that-gravity-must-bend-light/?sh=62588a7d2ef6
The increase in gravity might be equal to the increase in gravitons/dark matter that creates the gravitational effect.
Attached image:

Edited on 07-12-2023 19:01
Page 1 of 212>

Join the debate Math Help:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Basic Mistakes in Math, Just an FYI, 2 x 2 ≠ 4.027-01-2024 19:01
Is math that important? (for believers only, pleeease!)13004-05-2022 02:26
Math2418-04-2021 08:26
Do I have the CO2 calamity math right? (help from an expert please)23024-02-2020 23:13
It's In The Math, It's Not But Should Be2708-06-2017 04:22
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact