Remember me
▼ Content

MASA



Page 1 of 212>
MASA11-01-2024 05:55
keepit
★★★★★
(3280)
Make America Sane Again !
11-01-2024 07:15
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2996)
keepit wrote:
Make America Sane Again !


I agree! Let's start with the southern border. Can we agree that it's just insane to welcome tens of millions of illegals into our country and expect the taxpayers to cover all their expenses?


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 11-01-2024 07:15
11-01-2024 12:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
GasGuzzler wrote:
keepit wrote:
Make America Sane Again !


I agree! Let's start with the southern border. Can we agree that it's just insane to welcome tens of millions of illegals into our country and expect the taxpayers to cover all their expenses?


Once the war with China starts the imported Mexicans will be a sort of slaves in the new factories that will need to be built and staffed. They have no clue so in they walk


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
11-01-2024 20:42
Jakob
★★☆☆☆
(218)
­


keepit wrote:
Make America Sane Again !


Yes please.



GasGuzzler wrote:
Let's start with the southern border. Can we agree that it's just insane to welcome tens of millions of illegals into our country and expect the taxpayers to cover all their expenses?


Exaggeration is maybe not the best and most sane way to go if you want to negotiate.

Is that why it is so difficult for Republicans and Democrats to compromise about this issue, or what is the real reason.?



­
11-01-2024 21:03
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2996)
Jakob wrote:
­


keepit wrote:
Make America Sane Again !


Yes please.



GasGuzzler wrote:
Let's start with the southern border. Can we agree that it's just insane to welcome tens of millions of illegals into our country and expect the taxpayers to cover all their expenses?


Exaggeration is maybe not the best and most sane way to go if you want to negotiate.

Is that why it is so difficult for Republicans and Democrats to compromise about this issue, or what is the real reason.?

­

Why should ANYONE compromise on enforcing our laws? This is non-negotiable . I believe it was YOU that said no one is above the law. Does that only apply when Trump bashing?

What am I exaggerating? Too many questions? What do you hate America?


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 11-01-2024 21:05
11-01-2024 21:23
Jakob
★★☆☆☆
(218)
­


GasGuzzler wrote:
Why should ANYONE compromise on enforcing our laws? This is non-negotiable . I believe it was YOU that said no one is above the law. Does that only apply when Trump bashing?

What am I exaggerating? Too many questions? What do you hate America?


I am not writing your laws but in a good democracy you negotiate with other parties.
Is there already a law that closes the border.?
If so I do understand you want it closed.
I don't know if you are exaggerating. I just sounds like it to me.
How sure can you be about the number, and how can you know that the taxpayers pay everything for every single one of them. I doubt you know that much.
I don't hate America. I try to serve the best interests in order to make America greater and more beautiful than ever before.


­
12-01-2024 06:42
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
GasGuzzler wrote:
keepit wrote:
Make America Sane Again !


I agree! Let's start with the southern border. Can we agree that it's just insane to welcome tens of millions of illegals into our country and expect the taxpayers to cover all their expenses?


The nerve of those illegals, hanging around Uhaul, helping old men lift up their furniture.

Poisoning the blood!


12-01-2024 07:20
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14635)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Jakob wrote:[quote]keepit wrote:Make America Sane Again !
Yes please.

Why should ANYONE compromise on enforcing our laws? This is non-negotiable . I believe it was YOU that said no one is above the law. Does that only apply when Trump bashing?

What am I exaggerating? Too many questions? What do you hate America?

You're not exaggerating. Jakob is a European Marxist, which means he thinks that obeying the laws of a representative republic instead of obeying the laws of the Communist Manifesto, amount to EXAGGERATED LUNATIC FRINGE RIGHT WING EXTREMISM.

You should be more willing to just make America sane again and simply allow the poor climate refugees into the country to escape the devastating effects of your globalist extremism. Why do you always have to be such an imperialist bastard?
12-01-2024 19:13
Jakob
★★☆☆☆
(218)
­



It is difficult to resist such a friendly invitation to explain one's approach...

All my adult life I have been concerned about environmental problems and the fact that irreplaceable raw materials are running out.
I only see the climate problem as another incentive to solve all these problems.
And I honestly don't care much about ideology or religion. If I can find a good and useful tool that can solve the problem, then I don't want to let those kind of stupid ideas ban its use.
Let's just grab the best ideas where they are found and build sustainable countries, which will later make up a sustainable world.
I know a lot of people will make it more complicated but in the foundation climate policy is that simple to me.

---


Regarding the border to the south, it is not a new problem.
There will always be criminals who should be punished, and maybe they are not all Mexicans.
And a fence is not enough to stop them.
https://youtu.be/9O0D-Ysf6MI?si=uyHp4okya8Qgz68O&t=497
Or maybe I've just seen too many American movies.

Kamala Harris says the system is broken, so it is not just a problem for the Republicans.

I guess it will be too big a task for you to offer Mexico to become a new state in the USA.?



­
13-01-2024 03:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
keepit wrote:
Make America Sane Again !


I agree! Let's start with the southern border. Can we agree that it's just insane to welcome tens of millions of illegals into our country and expect the taxpayers to cover all their expenses?


The nerve of those illegals, hanging around Uhaul, helping old men lift up their furniture.

Poisoning the blood!


Have you seen the shit map of Frisco


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-01-2024 04:09
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2996)
Jakob wrote:
All my adult life I have been concerned about environmental problems

Define the problem. Is the problem something I can see in my backyard? My observation is that things are no different than they always were.
Jakob wrote:
and the fact that irreplaceable raw materials are running out.

I always think the exact same thing when I look at worldwide oil and gas proved reserves only increasing for the last 43 years. Damnit, we could run out tomorrow! We're out of time if it's not already too late!
Jakob wrote:
I only see the climate problem as another incentive to solve all these problems.

Okay, this time define climate AND the problem.
Jakob wrote:
And I honestly don't care much about ideology or religion.

You care deeply about climate religion. There is no law or unfalsified theory of science that supports your religion...unless you could cite one?
Jakob wrote:
If I can find a good and useful tool that can solve the problem,

Still have no idea what this problem is that keeps plaguing your ramblings.
Jakob wrote:
then I don't want to let those kind of stupid ideas ban its use.

Stupid ideas? The only stupid idea is banning the use of a cheap and plentiful energy source before we have something better to replace it. Wind and solar are piss poor power. I want X amount of energy for X amount of money. When a better product at a better price is developed, free market capitalist bastards will sell the shit out of it, because people will want it and be willing to part with their hard earned money to buy it. LED light bulbs were bad lighting, harsh on the eyes, and insanely expensive when they first became available. Now they are insanely bright (if you choose), very cheap and very energy efficient. They are a great product that people want. People CHOOSE to buy them. Don't force me to buy your inferior energy. If you had your choice, that's what you would do.
Jakob wrote:
I know a lot of people will make it more complicated

You're damn right I will. I appreciate the lives and limbs that were sacrificed for me to live free and earn the life of my choosing. I'll be damned if I'm willfully giving up a single right to some snot nosed needy little bitch named J-kob.

---

Jakob wrote:
Regarding the border to the south, it is not a new problem.

Correct. Thank you for recognizing it is a problem. Many presidents have had to deal with this. Trump was committed to fixing this problem and he made great progress, he just ran out of time to finish the job.
Jakob wrote:
There will always be criminals who should be punished, and maybe they are not all Mexicans.

I never said or cared what nationality they are. They cannot enter illegally and burden our taxpayer funded systems. By allowing this, Biden is saying fuk you to We the People.
Jakob wrote:
And a fence is not enough to stop them.

Damn you're dumb. Joe Biden said the same thing and then had a fence built around his private residence. To my knowledge, the current number of unauthorized entries to his home is zero.
Jakob wrote:
Kamala Harris says the system is broken, so it is not just a problem for the Republicans.

Democrats want it broken. They are banking on Texas swinging permanent Democrat vote. This would almost certainly tip the electoral college to a permanent democrat win without even cheating..
Jakob wrote:
I guess it will be too big a task for you to offer Mexico to become a new state in the USA.?

We don't want the problems Mexico has to offer. We have enough corruption right here at home.


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 13-01-2024 04:29
13-01-2024 05:11
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2996)
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
keepit wrote:
Make America Sane Again !


I agree! Let's start with the southern border. Can we agree that it's just insane to welcome tens of millions of illegals into our country and expect the taxpayers to cover all their expenses?


The nerve of those illegals, hanging around Uhaul, helping old men lift up their furniture.

Poisoning the blood!


You live in California, right? Are you aware that you will soon be paying for all the medical care for these illegals? You support Gavin spending your money on this?


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
13-01-2024 05:30
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2996)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Jakob wrote:[quote]keepit wrote:Make America Sane Again !
Yes please.

Why should ANYONE compromise on enforcing our laws? This is non-negotiable . I believe it was YOU that said no one is above the law. Does that only apply when Trump bashing?

What am I exaggerating? Too many questions? What do you hate America?

You're not exaggerating. Jakob is a European Marxist, which means he thinks that obeying the laws of a representative republic instead of obeying the laws of the Communist Manifesto, amount to EXAGGERATED LUNATIC FRINGE RIGHT WING EXTREMISM.

You should be more willing to just make America sane again and simply allow the poor climate refugees into the country to escape the devastating effects of your globalist extremism. Why do you always have to be such an imperialist bastard?


Your global climate illiteracy is deplorable. This is your climate wakeup call. Tune in to the climate forcings once in a while and you'll see the climate drivers are climate killers and it's time for some climate justice. The current climate catastrophe has lead to unprecedented climate anxiety, and it's time you engaged in some climate activism. A few climate friendly climate communications would serve to enhance climate enthusiasm and create a positive climate feedback. It's time you took the climate pledge to kick the ass of every last standing climate denier. Now THAT would be a climate anomaly!

If you won't do it, I'll get Ralph on the phone, you denialist bastard.


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 13-01-2024 05:57
13-01-2024 06:45
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14635)
GasGuzzler wrote: ... would serve to enhance climate enthusiasm and create a positive climate feedback.


Are you talking about the kind of climate feedback that traps heat, or the kind that slows earth's radiance and increases earth's temperature?

Maybe we should ask James_ whether the ozone depletion is worse than previously feared, and that gets into depleted aquifers because of the inverse square law. This is simple stuff. How come you don't know this?
13-01-2024 07:58
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
GasGuzzler wrote:
keepit wrote:
Make America Sane Again !


I agree! Let's start with the southern border. Can we agree that it's just insane to welcome tens of millions of illegals into our country and expect the taxpayers to cover all their expenses?


The insanity of Biden's Border Blunder will soon become undeniable. Homeless shelters across the country have been packed to capacity, and turning people away since last spring. Temporary tent shelters packed, and turning people away. First sub-zero storms moving through of the season.... Only way to survive, is to find warm shelter. Part of these people's asylum claims, is that they have a 'sponsor'. Obviously, many do not have a place to stay.
13-01-2024 11:39
Jakob
★★☆☆☆
(218)
­


About the science and CO2 causing GW I am very easy.
The physics in its basic form is quite simple.
And this is enough to convince me:

CO2 experiment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeYfl45X1wo



­
13-01-2024 15:06
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
Jakob wrote:
­


About the science and CO2 causing GW I am very easy.
The physics in its basic form is quite simple.
And this is enough to convince me:

CO2 experiment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeYfl45X1wo



­


Did you know that you are creating CO2 right now? So do the right thing and stop


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-01-2024 19:31
Jakob
★★☆☆☆
(218)
­
­


GasGuzzler wrote:
when I look at worldwide oil and gas proved reserves only increasing for the last 43 years.


The reserves are not increasing.
And it is too late to prevent the most readily available reserves from being depleted.

What gives you and your generation and your country the moral right to use more of it.?

I will now try a language that you might have a chance to understand: "Please stop the theft".

Or maybe you need it in another American dialect: "Stop the steal.!"




­­
13-01-2024 21:07
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
Jakob wrote:
­
­


GasGuzzler wrote:
when I look at worldwide oil and gas proved reserves only increasing for the last 43 years.


The reserves are not increasing.
And it is too late to prevent the most readily available reserves from being depleted.

What gives you and your generation and your country the moral right to use more of it.?

I will now try a language that you might have a chance to understand: "Please stop the theft".

Or maybe you need it in another American dialect: "Stop the steal.!"




­­


What Israel is really fighting for?

The most recent discovery in December 2010 named Leviathan was the world's largest discovery of natural gas in a decade. It is projected to have 16 trillion cubic feet of gas at a market value of $90 billion. Many experts believe there could be more than 4 billion barrels of crude oil below these natural gas deposits.
https://www.dglaw.co.il/oil-and-gas-exploration-in-israel/


And what Israel has pledged to do;
https://jstreet.org/netanyahus-ultra-right-wing-coalition-government-a-dossier/#pledged

Annexation of the occupied West Bank

Declaration of Jewish supremacy in Israel and the occupied Palestinian territory
Implementation of structural changes to Israel's military regime governing the West Bank
"Legalization" of unauthorized settlement outposts
Vast expansion of the illegal settlement enterprise
Expanding application of Israeli law to Israeli settlers

Radical weakening of Israeli democracy
Provision of immunity to settlers and security forces for anti-Palestinian violence
Targeting of Israeli human rights and civil society organizations

Edited on 13-01-2024 21:11
14-01-2024 02:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
James_ wrote:
Jakob wrote:
­
­


GasGuzzler wrote:
when I look at worldwide oil and gas proved reserves only increasing for the last 43 years.


The reserves are not increasing.
And it is too late to prevent the most readily available reserves from being depleted.

What gives you and your generation and your country the moral right to use more of it.?

I will now try a language that you might have a chance to understand: "Please stop the theft".

Or maybe you need it in another American dialect: "Stop the steal.!"




­­


What Israel is really fighting for?

The most recent discovery in December 2010 named Leviathan was the world's largest discovery of natural gas in a decade. It is projected to have 16 trillion cubic feet of gas at a market value of $90 billion. Many experts believe there could be more than 4 billion barrels of crude oil below these natural gas deposits.
https://www.dglaw.co.il/oil-and-gas-exploration-in-israel/


And what Israel has pledged to do;
https://jstreet.org/netanyahus-ultra-right-wing-coalition-government-a-dossier/#pledged

Annexation of the occupied West Bank

Declaration of Jewish supremacy in Israel and the occupied Palestinian territory
Implementation of structural changes to Israel's military regime governing the West Bank
"Legalization" of unauthorized settlement outposts
Vast expansion of the illegal settlement enterprise
Expanding application of Israeli law to Israeli settlers

Radical weakening of Israeli democracy
Provision of immunity to settlers and security forces for anti-Palestinian violence
Targeting of Israeli human rights and civil society organizations


Did you murder your quota of baby Jews yet today?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
14-01-2024 04:31
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Jakob wrote:
­
­


GasGuzzler wrote:
when I look at worldwide oil and gas proved reserves only increasing for the last 43 years.


The reserves are not increasing.
And it is too late to prevent the most readily available reserves from being depleted.

What gives you and your generation and your country the moral right to use more of it.?

I will now try a language that you might have a chance to understand: "Please stop the theft".

Or maybe you need it in another American dialect: "Stop the steal.!"




­­


What Israel is really fighting for?

The most recent discovery in December 2010 named Leviathan was the world's largest discovery of natural gas in a decade. It is projected to have 16 trillion cubic feet of gas at a market value of $90 billion. Many experts believe there could be more than 4 billion barrels of crude oil below these natural gas deposits.
https://www.dglaw.co.il/oil-and-gas-exploration-in-israel/


And what Israel has pledged to do;
https://jstreet.org/netanyahus-ultra-right-wing-coalition-government-a-dossier/#pledged

Annexation of the occupied West Bank

Declaration of Jewish supremacy in Israel and the occupied Palestinian territory
Implementation of structural changes to Israel's military regime governing the West Bank
"Legalization" of unauthorized settlement outposts
Vast expansion of the illegal settlement enterprise
Expanding application of Israeli law to Israeli settlers

Radical weakening of Israeli democracy
Provision of immunity to settlers and security forces for anti-Palestinian violence
Targeting of Israeli human rights and civil society organizations


Did you murder your quota of baby Jews yet today?



Jews are from Jerusalem. I do not kill Arabs who live in Jerusalem.
If you were talking about Judes who follow Judaism, I like Inbar Lavi;
https://www.etonline.com/inbar-lavi-explains-how-her-israeli-polish-and-moroccan-background-influenced-her-curly-hair
15-01-2024 04:15
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
Swan wrote:


Did you murder your quota of baby Jews yet today?



Alan, when I leave the U.S. is because I'll be fleeing you because you said I have to do exactly what you say if I want to live. And that is because you said that you will not let me use being a disabled Veteran as a crutch to have a life in the U.S. because you require me to serve you. And
forum owners, moderators and many members support fascism.

And Alan, I have to give you all credit and all money for everything I do and then you might let me have a life in the U.S. as you've said numerous times. And that will be made known, you are my teacher and will receive everything. You want people to know why America is the greatest country in the world and it's because of people like you.
Attached image:


Edited on 15-01-2024 04:51
15-01-2024 05:43
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2996)
Jakob wrote:
­
­


GasGuzzler wrote:
when I look at worldwide oil and gas proved reserves only increasing for the last 43 years.


The reserves are not increasing.­­

Yes they are.
Jakob wrote:
And it is too late to prevent the most readily available reserves from being depleted.

Nothing is depleted. We have more oil and gas than ever before.
Jakob wrote:
What gives you and your generation

You know nothing about me and my generation. What gives you the right to speak of it?
Jakob wrote:[/b]
and your country the moral right to use more of it.?

Um, it belongs to us? What gives you the right to tell us that we must not use a resource that belongs to us? Damn, you really are a Marxist fuk.
Jakob wrote:
I will now try a language that you might have a chance to understand: "Please stop the theft".

On this point I will agree with you. Taxation is theft and it really burns my ass when my taxes increase to pay for your whacky ass religious bullshit. Stop it already and get a job that fulfills your endless desire to be needed.


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 15-01-2024 06:25
15-01-2024 05:51
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2996)
Jakob wrote:
­


About the science and CO2 causing GW I am very easy.
The physics in its basic form is quite simple.
And this is enough to convince me:

CO2 experiment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeYfl45X1wo



­


So CO2 absorbs energy. Big whoopie. So does all matter everywhere. All matter also emits energy. Where do you suppose it goes? Are you guilty of being gullible enough to think you can trap heat? I believe IBdaMann correctly predicted this one.


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
15-01-2024 08:12
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
The decreased amount of oxygen elements in the stratosphere (a decreased amount of ozone) parallels
the rapid increase in temperature.
Unfortunately scientists say UV radiation when absorbed by water does not warm it. And yet it can bathe seas in blue light.

https://images.app.goo.gl/FTSdZPUiyAkMXrtF7
Edited on 15-01-2024 08:16
15-01-2024 23:40
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14635)
Jakob wrote: The reserves are not increasing.

Yes, they are increasing. The earth continues to manufacture hydrocarbons using the Fischer-Tropsh process.

Jakob wrote: And it is too late to prevent the most readily available reserves from being depleted.

They won't be depleted, even if we triple our consumption. Go ahead and burn hydrocarbons, the earth will make more.

Hydrocarbons: earth's most awesome renewable energy source.

Jakob wrote: What gives you and your generation and your country the moral right to use more of it.?

It would be a crime to just leave it to accumulate unused in the earth, especially considering all the good it can do for humanity and for global plant life.

We have the moral obligation to use those renewable hydrocarbons. Humanity has no excuse not to. Get to it, people.

@all: European Marxists, such as Jakob, refer to all consumption of resources as "theft." It's their attempt to kill "capitalism" through guilt.

Jakob wrote: I will now try a language that you might have a chance to understand: "Please stop the theft".

Translation: "Please stop using resources and return to a more 'caveman' civilization devoid of capitalism."

Drill baby, drill!
16-01-2024 00:10
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:


Did you murder your quota of baby Jews yet today?



Alan, when I leave the U.S. is because I'll be fleeing you because you said I have to do exactly what you say if I want to live. And that is because you said that you will not let me use being a disabled Veteran as a crutch to have a life in the U.S. because you require me to serve you. And
forum owners, moderators and many members support fascism.

And Alan, I have to give you all credit and all money for everything I do and then you might let me have a life in the U.S. as you've said numerous times. And that will be made known, you are my teacher and will receive everything. You want people to know why America is the greatest country in the world and it's because of people like you.


Take your meds Alan, and stop supporting the murder of baby Jews, or Santa will not come next year


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
16-01-2024 01:21
Jakob
★★☆☆☆
(218)
­


If oil was renewable energy you would not have to drill. The wells would never run out.
But they do, and what you took will not be available for other future generations. What they will think of you if another ice age occurs is something for you to think about.

You are on a completely wrong track if you try to win my respect by trying to green wash fossil fuels to be renewable energy. You just degrade yourself.

Here you can read about the definition from UN:


https://www.un.org/en/climatechange/what-is-renewable-energy

What is renewable energy?

Renewable energy is energy derived from natural sources that are replenished at a higher rate than they are consumed. Sunlight and wind, for example, are such sources that are constantly being replenished. Renewable energy sources are plentiful and all around us.

Fossil fuels - coal, oil and gas - on the other hand, are non-renewable resources that take hundreds of millions of years to form. Fossil fuels, when burned to produce energy, cause harmful greenhouse gas emissions, such as carbon dioxide.

Generating renewable energy creates far lower emissions than burning fossil fuels. Transitioning from fossil fuels, which currently account for the lion's share of emissions, to renewable energy is key to addressing the climate crisis.

Renewables are now cheaper in most countries, and generate three times more jobs than fossil fuels.

­

­
16-01-2024 06:17
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2996)
Jakob wrote:
­If oil was renewable energy you would not have to drill.

Ever heard of full synthetic oil?
Jakob wrote:
The wells would never run out.

Old wells are frequently revisited for more extraction
Jakob wrote:
What they will think of you if another ice age occurs is something for you to think about.

I have thought about that. I think that I want to know how any one person is certain their was an ice age.
Jakob wrote:
You are on a completely wrong track if you try to win my respect

You are completely on the wrong track if you want to EARN my respect.


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
16-01-2024 12:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Jakob wrote:
­If oil was renewable energy you would not have to drill.

Ever heard of full synthetic oil?
Jakob wrote:
The wells would never run out.

Old wells are frequently revisited for more extraction
Jakob wrote:
What they will think of you if another ice age occurs is something for you to think about.

I have thought about that. I think that I want to know how any one person is certain their was an ice age.
Jakob wrote:
You are on a completely wrong track if you try to win my respect

You are completely on the wrong track if you want to EARN my respect.


LOL and we have another fool denying the ice age


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
16-01-2024 22:04
Jakob
★★☆☆☆
(218)
­


GasGuzzler


Ever heard of full synthetic oil?


Yes, that is not fossil fuel.
In Denmark we have the "Power to X" project that is about storing renewable energy.
We already have it up running and making fuel for the fishing fleet.
It is not really my cop of tea but it works.



Old wells are frequently revisited for more extraction


Perhaps it would have been quite nice and fair if your parents had left a little more for you, so that you don't have to walk like a dog searching the floor for the crumbs from the table of the rich and at the same time worry about all the implications that you are been inflicted by the greedy people who were there before you.?
I am truly sorry to see how you are pushing America further into a corner doomed to decay.
This should be about making America sane again, and there is a better way.


You are completely on the wrong track if you want to EARN my respect.


Yes, but I hope to WIN it in a lottery.




­
17-01-2024 05:19
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2996)
Jakob wrote:
­


GasGuzzler


Ever heard of full synthetic oil?


Yes, that is not fossil fuel.­

I know. It is renewable oil. Given that the same conditions needed to make synthetic oil exist beneath the earth's surface, why don't you believe the earth is an oil producing machine?
Quick question; why do you call it a "fossil fuel"? Fossils aren't fuel. Why wouldn't you correctly call them hydrocarbons?

Jakob wrote:
In Denmark we have the "Power to X" project that is about storing renewable energy.

I don't care.
Jakob wrote:
We already have it up running and making fuel for the fishing fleet.
It is not really my cop of tea but it works.

Great. I hope the cost of fish doesn't go up, but again, I don't care. I enjoy catching my own fish for eating.
Jakob wrote:
Perhaps it would have been quite nice and fair if your parents had left a little more for you,

I got very little from my parents. I was a young punk, probably much like you. I thought I knew it all. At 22 I was broke, looking for coins dropped in the couch, maybe enough for a loaf of bread. I continued to struggle until I finally realized that no person on this earth owed me anything and I had to out work and outsmart my competition. I worked my ass off and today my wife and I enjoy a new home on several wooded acres and it's totally paid for. We own it. There were certainly some tough times, but we WORKED our way through them.
Jakob wrote:
so that you don't have to walk like a dog searching the floor for the crumbs from the table of the rich

As described above, I do no such things. What I do is provide a service for people with substantially more money that myself. They are happy to pay my price for services because I care for their investment, which maintains or increases their market value. Isn't it funny how I appreciate the wealthy instead of working to destroy them, and it turns into a wonderful life for my family?
Jakob wrote:
and at the same time worry about all the implications that you are been inflicted by the greedy people who were there before you.?

You have been told to believe that wealthy people are all that way because of greed. You are sorely mistaken. The vast majority of wealthy or rich people outworked, outsmarted, outwitted the competition. They also took on heavy risk. Many are destroyed by taking too much risk. It's sad when those risk/reward efforts are demonized by snot nosed little bitches, such as yourself. You feel you are somehow entitled to some amount of their money, or they just don't need that much money. Get over yourself.


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 17-01-2024 05:23
17-01-2024 18:06
Jakob
★★☆☆☆
(218)
­


GasGuzzler


I know. It is renewable oil. Given that the same conditions needed to make synthetic oil exist beneath the earth's surface, why don't you believe the earth is an oil producing machine?


It is, but not on land, and in the sea it is so slow that it doesn't make any practical sense to think about it in that way.



Quick question; why do you call it a "fossil fuel"? Fossils aren't fuel. Why wouldn't you correctly call them hydrocarbons?


Simplified "fossil fuel" is just a common term for energy that is not renewable, and therefore it adds CO2 to the atmosphere when used.
UN is also using it. Maybe it also is because people with fossilized minds prefer it (just kidding, lol).



I continued to struggle until I finally realized that no person on this earth owed me anything


That is a good recognition. It is the opposite. You owe them and the society that gave you the opportunity to have a good life.



Isn't it funny how I appreciate the wealthy instead of working to destroy them, and it turns into a wonderful life for my family?


I am afraid I fail to see the joke. Perhaps because I don't understand why you ever wanted to destroy rich people.
I am glad you got over it and maybe soon will be ready for the next step towards a responsible outlook on life.



You have been told to believe that wealthy people are all that way because of greed.


No, but if they in a few decades take away irreplaceable values that it has taken hundreds and sometimes millions of years for mother nature to built I consider it theft and sometimes even robbery.
You may own your land but in my moral codex it doesn't give you the right to destroy the value. There will come others after you, so in a way you only borrow the land and it is your duty to ensure that you can hand it back over to the next generation in the same or better condition.



You are sorely mistaken. The vast majority of wealthy or rich people outworked, outsmarted, outwitted the competition. They also took on heavy risk.


Yes. I guess Elon Musk is a good example.
Maybe sometimes too big risks. If his space program had destroyed Tesla I would find it hard to forgive him.
A less good example could be drug dealers, or people who own a profitable coal mine.
You can also find people who worked hard and got brilliant ideas they were never payed for. The man who invented Spiderman is an example.
Actually often the people who do the hard work and develop the most significant things are not payed very well. It is often people with talent for trading that makes most of the money.
Life is not fair, and if you think becoming rich is just a question of working your ass off, you still have a lot more to learn.



­
17-01-2024 19:37
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22173)
Jakob wrote:
­


GasGuzzler wrote:
Why should ANYONE compromise on enforcing our laws? This is non-negotiable . I believe it was YOU that said no one is above the law. Does that only apply when Trump bashing?

What am I exaggerating? Too many questions? What do you hate America?


I am not writing your laws but in a good democracy you negotiate with other parties.

There is no democracy. The United States was never a democracy. It was organized as a federated republic.
Jakob wrote:
Is there already a law that closes the border.?
Yes.
Jakob wrote:
If so I do understand you want it closed.
I don't know if you are exaggerating. I just sounds like it to me.
He's not.
Jakob wrote:
How sure can you be about the number, and how can you know that the taxpayers pay everything for every single one of them. I doubt you know that much.

You can't deny history, dude.
Jakob wrote:
I don't hate America. I try to serve the best interests in order to make America greater and more beautiful than ever before.

I don't believe you.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
17-01-2024 19:48
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22173)
Jakob wrote:
­All my adult life I have been concerned about environmental problems and the fact that irreplaceable raw materials are running out.

Oil and natural gas are both renewable fuels. Coal is cheap. It is easily available. It is not 'running out'.
Jakob wrote:
­I only see the climate problem as another incentive to solve all these problems.

What is 'The Problem'?? Void argument fallacy.
Jakob wrote:
­And I honestly don't care much about ideology or religion.

Blatant lie. You have open declared your membership in both the Church of Global Warming and the Church of Green.
Jakob wrote:
­If I can find a good and useful tool that can solve the problem, then I don't want to let those kind of stupid ideas ban its use.

You still haven't defined 'The Problem'. Void argument fallacy.
Jakob wrote:
­Let's just grab the best ideas where they are found and build sustainable countries, which will later make up a sustainable world.

Earth isn't going anywhere. It was here long before you came to it, and it will be here long after you leave it. You still haven't specified or defined 'The Problem'.
Jakob wrote:
­I know a lot of people will make it more complicated but in the foundation climate policy is that simple to me.

Climate isn't a policy. Climate cannot change.
Jakob wrote:
­Regarding the border to the south, it is not a new problem.

Yes it is. Ignoring it does not make it go away.
Jakob wrote:
­There will always be criminals who should be punished, and maybe they are not all Mexicans.
And a fence is not enough to stop them.
https://youtu.be/9O0D-Ysf6MI?si=uyHp4okya8Qgz68O&t=497
Or maybe I've just seen too many American movies.

You've been watching too much Youtube.
Jakob wrote:
­Kamala Harris says the system is broken, so it is not just a problem for the Republicans.

Kamala IS part of the problem. Opening the border to invasion like Biden and Kamala have done is disastrous.
Jakob wrote:
­I guess it will be too big a task for you to offer Mexico to become a new state in the USA.?

They are not applying for statehood. The high numbers of people invading are not just Mexicans. Among them are terrorists, Chinese operatives, drug mules, criminals in their country of origin, etc.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
17-01-2024 19:54
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22173)
Jakob wrote:
­About the science and CO2 causing GW I am very easy.

There is no science of Global Warming.

No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth. You cannot create energy out of nothing. You are ignoring the 1st law or thermodynamics.

Jakob wrote:
­The physics in its basic form is quite simple.

You just denied a theory of science that is physics.
Jakob wrote:
­And this is enough to convince me:

CO2 experiment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeYfl45X1wo
­

Ah. I see you fell for this magick trick.

No gas or vapor has the capability to heat a warmer surface. You are now ignoring the 2nd law of thermodynamics.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
17-01-2024 19:56
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22173)
Jakob wrote:
­
GasGuzzler wrote:
when I look at worldwide oil and gas proved reserves only increasing for the last 43 years.


The reserves are not increasing.

Both oil and natural gas are renewable fuels.
Jakob wrote:
­And it is too late to prevent the most readily available reserves from being depleted.

They are not being depleted.
Jakob wrote:
­What gives you and your generation and your country the moral right to use more of it.?

Capitalism.
Jakob wrote:
­I will now try a language that you might have a chance to understand: "Please stop the theft".

Capitalism is not theft. Socialism, however, is based on theft.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
17-01-2024 19:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
Into the Night wrote:
Jakob wrote:
­About the science and CO2 causing GW I am very easy.

There is no science of Global Warming.

No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth. You cannot create energy out of nothing. You are ignoring the 1st law or thermodynamics.

Jakob wrote:
­The physics in its basic form is quite simple.

You just denied a theory of science that is physics.
Jakob wrote:
­And this is enough to convince me:

CO2 experiment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeYfl45X1wo
­

Ah. I see you fell for this magick trick.

No gas or vapor has the capability to heat a warmer surface. You are now ignoring the 2nd law of thermodynamics.


LOL, perhaps for your next magick trick, you can learn to spell, magic


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
17-01-2024 20:13
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22173)
Jakob wrote:
­If oil was renewable energy you would not have to drill.

­Sure you do. We want to use even more energy for an expanding population.
Jakob wrote:
­The wells would never run out.

­They basically don't. If a well happens to be pumped dry, it is capped temporarily. A year or two later, it is uncapped and oil is pumped from it again.
Jakob wrote:
­But they do, and what you took will not be available for other future generations.

­It IS available.
Jakob wrote:
­What they will think of you if another ice age occurs is something for you to think about.

­What 'ice age'? What has any 'ice age' got to do with oil or natural gas?
Jakob wrote:
­You are on a completely wrong track if you try to win my respect by trying to green wash fossil fuels to be renewable energy. You just degrade yourself.

­Fossils are not used as fuel. Fossils don't burn.
Jakob wrote:
­Here you can read about the definition from UN:


https://www.un.org/en/climatechange/what-is-renewable-energy

­The UN does not define any word.
Jakob wrote:
­What is renewable energy?

Renewable energy is energy derived from natural sources that are replenished at a higher rate than they are consumed. Sunlight and wind, for example, are such sources that are constantly being replenished. Renewable energy sources are plentiful and all around us.

­Oil and natural gas is renewable energy.
Jakob wrote:
­Fossil fuels

­Fossils are not used as fuel.
Jakob wrote:
­ - coal, oil and gas -

­None of these are fossils.
Jakob wrote:
­on the other hand, are non-renewable resources

­They are quite renewable.
Jakob wrote:
­that take hundreds of millions of years to form.

­Nope. Mere hours.
Jakob wrote:
­Fossil fuels, when burned to produce energy,

­Fossils don't burn.
Jakob wrote:
­cause harmful greenhouse gas emissions, such as carbon dioxide.

­There is no such thing as a 'greenhouse gas' except as a religious artifact. No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth. You cannot create energy out of nothing. You are ignoring the 1st law of thermodynamics again.
Jakob wrote:
­Generating renewable energy creates far lower emissions than burning fossil fuels.

­Fossils don't burn. They are not used as fuel.
Since you are obviously terrified of carbon dioxide (an absolutely necessary gas for life to exist on Earth), you should know that neither wind nor solar power are free of the use of hydrocarbons. They can only exist BECAUSE OF hydrocarbons. These molecules form the basis of fiberglassing and other plastics. It takes hydrocarbons to smelt and form the steel and aluminum and copper components. It takes hydrocarbons to install them and even to maintain them.

Solar and wind is piddle power. Solar is the most expensive method of generating electrical power, watt for watt. Wind comes in 2nd. A nuclear power plant is MUCH cheaper, and coal, oil, and natural gas power plants are much cheaper still, watt for watt.
Jakob wrote:
­Transitioning from fossil fuels, which currently account for the lion's share of emissions, to renewable energy is key to addressing the climate crisis.

­Fossils are not used as fuel. Fossils don't burn. No 'transition' possible. Both oil and natural gas are renewable fuels. There is no such thing as a 'climate crisis' except as a religious artifact. Buzzword fallacy.
Jakob wrote:
­Renewables are now cheaper in most countries, and generate three times more jobs than fossil fuels.

­Blatant lie. Solar and wind are by far the most expensive method of generating electricity, watt for watt. They are also unstable sources, something that electrical grids can make little use of. Given a choice, they will buy power from the cheapest stable sources. That's coal, oil, and natural gas.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
17-01-2024 20:14
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22173)
Swan wrote:
LOL and we have another fool denying the ice age

What 'ice age'?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Page 1 of 212>





Join the debate MASA:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact