Remember me
▼ Content

Johann Bessler


Johann Bessler22-03-2021 07:17
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3369)
https://www.google.com/search?q=Johann+Bessler&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1&q=Bessler+wheel+Solved&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiF8vXki8PvAhUXLs0KHcTcA74Q1QIwDHoECA0QAQ&biw=1440&bih=767

https://overunity.com/14565/the-bessler-wheel-mystery-solved/

For the first time in written history, The Bessler wheel mysteries have finally been solved. I feel the urge to share it with you guys in this forum. But somehow I feel stupid if I do it without asking some questions first.


Firstly, how do you open source it? I'm afraid that someone will steal it and patent it for himself.
Secondly, what will this benefit me? What will I get by doing this, will this harm anyone?


I know why everyone keeps failing to replicate a Bessler Wheel, its because they keep on repeating his mistakes. there is none of his published drawings that works! You are looking it the wrong way. The clues are there but lets keep that for another time.


The reason why I am saying that the mystery is solved is because of a very simple mechanism which he wanted to protect so much. You wont believe how simple it is, thus I understand why he destroyed and hidden all the evidences. With this lost knowledge (not anymore), every written history about the wheel fits in the puzzle. All questions regarding the clues that were gained in the past can now be fully understood. And finally Johann Bessler will be accepted as a genuine Perpetual Motion inventor.


If the Over-unity folks aren't buying into this... Though it is amusing, that some seem to believe that the device is the 'real-deal'. The answer to all of our energy needs. Most seem more interested in how the illusion was performed. Guess there is money to be made, one way or another, by reproducing the 'magic'.
22-03-2021 12:19
James___
★★★★★
(4480)
HarveyH55 wrote:
https://www.google.com/search?q=Johann+Bessler&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1&q=Bessler+wheel+Solved&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiF8vXki8PvAhUXLs0KHcTcA74Q1QIwDHoECA0QAQ&biw=1440&bih=767

https://overunity.com/14565/the-bessler-wheel-mystery-solved/

For the first time in written history, The Bessler wheel mysteries have finally been solved. I feel the urge to share it with you guys in this forum. But somehow I feel stupid if I do it without asking some questions first.


Firstly, how do you open source it? I'm afraid that someone will steal it and patent it for himself.
Secondly, what will this benefit me? What will I get by doing this, will this harm anyone?


I know why everyone keeps failing to replicate a Bessler Wheel, its because they keep on repeating his mistakes. there is none of his published drawings that works! You are looking it the wrong way. The clues are there but lets keep that for another time.


The reason why I am saying that the mystery is solved is because of a very simple mechanism which he wanted to protect so much. You wont believe how simple it is, thus I understand why he destroyed and hidden all the evidences. With this lost knowledge (not anymore), every written history about the wheel fits in the puzzle. All questions regarding the clues that were gained in the past can now be fully understood. And finally Johann Bessler will be accepted as a genuine Perpetual Motion inventor.


If the Over-unity folks aren't buying into this... Though it is amusing, that some seem to believe that the device is the 'real-deal'. The answer to all of our energy needs. Most seem more interested in how the illusion was performed. Guess there is money to be made, one way or another, by reproducing the 'magic'.



Perpetual motion is impossible. Nothing can affect its own state. Science does allow for energy to be conserved. As such, anything that would function as a result of change is not over unity.
This is one example of an "over unity" device. From the website that you like, Hackaday. They say this clock never needs winding and it's not solar powered.
That's because it uses conservation of energy.


Mechanical Clocks That Never Need Winding
32 Comments

by: Elliot Williams

February 25, 2018

What is it about mechanical clocks? Maybe it's the gears, or the soft tick-tocking that they make? Or maybe it's the pursuit of implausible mechanical perfection. Combine mechanical clocks with "free" energy harvested from daily temperature and pressure variation, and we're hooked.
https://hackaday.com/2018/02/25/mechanical-clocks-that-never-need-winding/


Isn't it funny Harvey? Hackaday accepts something as a "free" energy device.
Edited on 22-03-2021 12:28
22-03-2021 19:03
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3369)
Isn't hydroelectric, free energy, as long as the water flows? Gravity wheels don't work, been many variations to the them, but they all fail for the same reasons. Gravity effects the entire device, equally. You can get gravity to do more work, than it takes to set it in motion. There is always some frictional loses.

Not sure what the point of your project is, other than reveal the secret of the magic trick. You are teaching yourself the math, but don't see you finding any errors in 300+ years of trained, and skilled mathematicians working on it. Quiet a few people have tried to build the same device. Many have much greater skills, and experience. There are already animations, videos, charts, graphs, online.
22-03-2021 20:30
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15506)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Isn't hydroelectric, free energy, as long as the water flows?

No. Hydroelectric power is a form of solar power. You don't get water to flow until the Sun evaporates water from below the device and precipitates it above the device.

It currently is the most efficient form of solar power around.
It has the advantage of producing a nice lake above the dam as well. Such dams can also be used to regulate river flow so rivers aren't so destructive, and to provide an irrigation source.

HarveyH55 wrote:
Gravity wheels don't work, been many variations to the them, but they all fail for the same reasons. Gravity effects the entire device, equally. You can get gravity to do more work, than it takes to set it in motion. There is always some frictional loses.

Correct.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
22-03-2021 22:54
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9089)
HarveyH55 wrote: Gravity wheels don't work, been many variations to the them, but they all fail for the same reasons. Gravity effects the entire device, equally. You can get gravity to do more work, than it takes to set it in motion.

Yes, but you need to engineer the wheel to use gravity to do negative work. It has been proven to be an effective heat source for the entire atmosphere, providing the Atmospheric Thermal Enhancement that deniers and naysayers like IBDaMann deny. All that is needed to effectively power the wheel is a compressed tank of CO2 in the garage. I don't know why everybody is making this so complicated.

Then there is the power of Greenhouse Effect. CO2 is proven to reradiate infrared thermal radiation back to the earth. This unlimited source of heat energy can be used to power a gravity wheel in perpetual motion fashion as required by the 2nd law of thermodynamics.

Ignoring these standard alternative forms of renewables is just typical denial of conservatives who are trying to prop up Big Oil at the expense of the little guy.





.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
22-03-2021 23:40
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2052)
Stooooopid denier!!!! I'm done talking to schizzos such as yourselves... My time is better spent rolling around in my Google and Apple shares at my glacial moraine farm...

Jeeze...

Yawn.
23-03-2021 00:51
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9089)
gfm7175 wrote: Stooooopid denier!!!! I'm done talking to schizzos such as yourselves...


Well done! You worked in my becoming a plural. I always appreciate that.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
23-03-2021 15:16
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2052)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote: Stooooopid denier!!!! I'm done talking to schizzos such as yourselves...


Well done! You worked in my becoming a plural. I always appreciate that.

.

I figured you would.
23-03-2021 18:13
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3369)
Wonder how come nobody has been able to run their Bessler gravity wheel for 54 days? It was done 300+ years ago, so probably wouldn't have to be very complicated, even by democrat standards. I'm guessing some sort of windup, clockwork spring.




Join the debate Johann Bessler:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact