Remember me
▼ Content

Is This Possible?

Page 1 of 212>
Is This Possible?17-03-2024 18:20
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
As a weight (swing) is accelerated when moving past center of its fulcrum (axis of rotation) will it rotate upward? This is a yes or no question. Does science allow for one force to propel a weight around an axis/fulcrum? You know, F = mv^2/r.
Does math even allow for it be considered? What happens if r is increased or decreased while the weight swings from bottom center upwards. Then when that happens, will it become under balanced?

Then when the top weight is lifted to its overbalanced position, it will rise higher
which the attached image clearly shows. Is this correct swan? If so then this is your invention that you taught me to build for you. 15 years of documentation shows this. And swan, it might take decades for engineers and christians to decide what you taught me while I suffered. I will be asking for sanctuary in Thailand swan because Western people simply love you. And it won't matter if I started working with a swinging weight like this back in 2008 but Germans and everyone online supported you attacking me. I mean you could have 2 weight swinging together at a 90º angle using boards and the single weight swinging as a pendulum. But then why bother?
And yet can I prove I knew it then? I can't. Will the internet prove I was the problem and that "swan" was trying to help me? It will.

In christian speak, swan raised me from a child to be his son because I'm 1/2 Norwegian. Jesus and his Bible require me to honor my father. (5th commandment). I think this will inspire Thailand to give me sanctuary.
Attached image:

Edited on 17-03-2024 18:37
RE: And Then.......17-03-2024 20:25
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
The trapezoids are spacers between levers and their kennels. The lever assembly rotates the hoist. What controls the drop/outward movement of a weight. If something is falling doesn't mean it has to drop straight down does it?
Then the discs (there are 4 - 90º discs in that 1 disc) which I only need 2 (set up damages parts) can be trimmed as needed. And what does Bill F. (oyvvus with orpheus.org/besslerwheel.com) have to say about this? He hopes I never feel safe living in the West.

fyi; orpheus.org owns besslerwheel.com.
Attached image:

Edited on 17-03-2024 20:30
18-03-2024 03:12
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
How conservation of angular momentum works. Notice how the weight wrapping around the disc moves closer to it and still rises to the same height it fell from? That conserves 50% of the difference between over and under balance.
And yet I might just walk away from it after I know I can have surgery. I think people outside of the West might be shocked because of how I've been attacked for pursuing major surgery. And because I'm not "pure".

https://youtu.be/p1H_5fw-vJ8

One issue will be how much credit swan deserves. Did I know that g = Gm/r^2 was wrong before he started teaching me with his partner rlortie and their Arrache build group? No I did not. I learned it while he was teaching me. I do not wish to see him receive credit for anything. That leaves surgery and seeking sanctuary in Thailand.

p.s., With the top weight, it does not rise but moves to the right. That saves work. Lifting the weight
requires f = ma where a = d/t. The weight is not accelerating upwards which would require energy.
An example is 1 nm is 9.81newtons. And this can get into seconds and joules to determine energy.
That's 2 different functions that save energy by not lifting weights to create an overbalance. And in 2016 AB Hammer worked on this with members of orpheus.org who are all Bessler experts.
Attached image:

Edited on 18-03-2024 03:14
18-03-2024 07:11
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
People have pursued perpetual motion for centuries... You'd have to figure someone would have gotten it 'right' by now. The machine uses energy, to convert one form to another, period. It has 'harvest' more energy, than is used to produce the motion, do to gravity and friction. There is never any lossless conversion.
18-03-2024 13:38
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
HarveyH55 wrote:
People have pursued perpetual motion for centuries... You'd have to figure someone would have gotten it 'right' by now. The machine uses energy, to convert one form to another, period. It has 'harvest' more energy, than is used to produce the motion, do to gravity and friction. There is never any lossless conversion.

And when the weight at top center is lifted as the wheel rotates, how much
higher does it go? Did scientists get that right?
Attached image:

18-03-2024 16:15
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
p.s., The weight at top center is a distance of 35 from the axis of rotation. The weight to the right is a distance of 40 from the axis of rotation. 40 x sin45º = 40 x .707 = 28.28. That is a distance of -6.72 (lower) than when it started to be lifted directly above the axle.

Normally this is where I'd have fun with math and do it but swan has burned me out on math, science, etc. I think he'll get his and he doesn't know it's coming. Of course his friends will feel
the heat with him.

@Harvey55, rising food prices are also affected by drought and depleted aquifers. You weigh 170 lbs. (a guess) and swan weighs 340 lbs. He's assured me that food is not an issue in the U.S.
Even natural climate change like the Medieval Warm Period can cause a decrease in agricultural production which would keep becoming the new normal. This has nothing to do with CO2.
This means that countries above 40º N. latitude might not have a secure food supply. With people who raise cattle (any type of ranch), drought requires ranchers to start selling off their herds (culling them, "thinning the herd") when there's no grazing or no feed water. Then when conditions improve the cattle are gone. For people who like eating, I'd think they'd like knowing that their food supply is sustainable. I just explained (if Googled, yep) why it isn't. There's also drought through out Europe so it's food supply is at risk. I think this will make the IPCC look bad for making everything about CO2 when there are more important issues.

This is part 1; https://youtu.be/RAdi2ei2YvE?si=p1Vmc6AksSat1RWb
A different video; https://youtu.be/NoM0nNFRyuQ?si=69uhFXi3F5z8khNc
If anyone watches her videos you'll learn something about how things work behind the scenes.

From Oklahoma State University; Drought raises questions about when, how to cull cattle herds

Monday, May 23, 2022
https://news.okstate.edu/articles/agriculture/2022/drought-raises-questions-about-when-how-to-cull-cattle-herds.html

When they say this about ranching in Oklahoma, is it a concern?

Regional Drought Conditions

The Oklahoma Mesonet continues to report extremely hot and dry conditions in the western half of the state, and cattle producers are already feeling the effects.

Beckham County Agriculture/4-H Educator, Greg Hartman said the dry fall and spring have caused producers to consider additional culling.

"People still remember the 2010-2011 drought," Hartman said. "It's fresh in producers' minds because there were quite a few who had to liquidate everything."
Edited on 18-03-2024 16:32
19-03-2024 18:59
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
And this is what I'm up against; https://news.climate.columbia.edu/2019/07/24/climate-epochs-that-werent/

[url]A new study puts together the evidence on a global scale for the first time. Based on this, the authors say that the supposed warm and cold epochs may represent, more than anything, regional variations that can be explained by random variability.[/url]

I think this is what will make my research that much more important. I'll show them that when I wasn't allowed to graduate high school because of a Norwegian accent that it did not keep me from
learning what (f = mv^2)/(r - g = Gm/r^2) and accelerated by a = √(GM/r) defines the basic function of the solar system. And then when we consider the linear and angular momentum of planets then
you can consider their total KE. And then this gets into atmospheric chemistry and the weather.
And this is what could allow for a climate model that would allow for ice ages, interglacial periods and climate ripples (warm and cool periods that we're aware of since Egyptian times thanks to history.
19-03-2024 19:41
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
James_ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

With this, when the top weight is being "lifted" when it moves past top center,
it'll have 2 momentum values which can be expressed as f = (ma, ma). That describes a body's linear and angular force at a given point. Then mal + ma, this would need to be m(d/t)l + m(d/t)a = TF (total force).
And this is how a perpetual motion device would need to be considered, as force as momentum. Then the work/energy lifting the weights requires can be subtracted from the wheels moment of in inertia based on a constant imbalance.

FYI; In Newton's f = ma, a is acceleration which is g = Gm/r^2 and when simplified
is 9.81 m/s and m/s = d/t.
Attached image:

19-03-2024 21:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
James_ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

With this, when the top weight is being "lifted" when it moves past top center,
it'll have 2 momentum values which can be expressed as f = (ma, ma). That describes a body's linear and angular force at a given point. Then mal + ma, this would need to be m(d/t)l + m(d/t)a = TF (total force).
And this is how a perpetual motion device would need to be considered, as force as momentum. Then the work/energy lifting the weights requires can be subtracted from the wheels moment of in inertia based on a constant imbalance.

FYI; In Newton's f = ma, a is acceleration which is g = Gm/r^2 and when simplified
is 9.81 m/s and m/s = d/t.

LOL only a retard like you builds something, then ask on the internet if it is possible. However to answer your question unless you harness element 115 to create a gravity distortion machine, then perpetual motion is impossible for your toy ferris wheel

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
20-03-2024 00:04
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:

LOL only a retard like you builds something, then ask on the internet if it is possible. However to answer your question unless you harness element 115 to create a gravity distortion machine, then perpetual motion is impossible for your toy ferris wheel

I think you show the internet for what it is while I use it to learn and to communicate with people. With you and rlortie having been partners with your guys' Arache build group and your "Keel Effect" will become famous more than Wagner. And yet Bessler made a drawing of his roaster. I think Bessler was mocking Wagner with that design and enjoyed showing it to him. Wagner was a
metal smith like you are, right?

And yet what have you learned since I had cancer? That's when people will see everything changed for me and I was better at ignoring trolls/stalkers like you.

p.s., I owe you an apology when I said "I was better at ignoring trolls/stalkers like you." because I was wrong fro saying that. What I should've said is "I was better at ignoring trolls/stalkers like yourself."
I was wrong for saying you and not yourself. What is the object of the sentence?

Attached image:

Edited on 20-03-2024 00:05
20-03-2024 00:38
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
I might do a spreadsheet for AB Hammer's (or is it Bessler's?) invention and mine. When finished
it'll be an engine capable of producing energy if this is a workable design. Kind of the idea behind research and development. That helps to narrow the list of possibilities using a specific concept. And I think everyone knows I'll consider the math. And this then brings the subject back to quantifying how much energy from gravity is being conserved.
20-03-2024 00:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
I might do a spreadsheet for AB Hammer's (or is it Bessler's?) invention and mine. When finished
it'll be an engine capable of producing energy if this is a workable design. Kind of the idea behind research and development. That helps to narrow the list of possibilities using a specific concept. And I think everyone knows I'll consider the math. And this then brings the subject back to quantifying how much energy from gravity is being conserved.

You might do a spreadsheet, but you will jerk off

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

20-03-2024 05:11
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:

I think once successful then I'll have rights. It's people like you who will encourage me to go into business for myself. I think things will work out that well for me and all you'll be able to say is that you chose not to work with me.
RE: Bessler's Wheel?20-03-2024 06:22
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
In the next couple of days all 4 lever assemblies should be finished and mounted.
Is this possible? Can a weight be "lifted" this way? Will it be higher after it is lifted that it's starting elevation?
sin45º = .707. This means if a weight's altitude is a value of 30 then 30 * sin45º
= 21.21. A weight would need to be "lifted" a value of 9 to be lifted.
Then adjustments and what works with the weights swinging past bottom center.
And then rigging and adjusting everything (a good "once over") before finishing it.

I've already started working through the spars for my invention. I'm changing their design with how they'll work together and look. I think I'll have have plenty of time for it.

Attached image:

Edited on 20-03-2024 06:24
20-03-2024 12:36
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

I think once successful then I'll have rights. It's people like you who will encourage me to go into business for myself. I think things will work out that well for me and all you'll be able to say is that you chose not to work with me.

Again, lay off the meth and restart your Abilify

ULTRA MAGA

20-03-2024 18:28
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
This is a video short I made showing some of the maths I use. https://youtu.be/PBNRISB1u1Q At sciforums.com I tried discussing math (it's a science forum, right?) and I was attacked for it.
I think it's sad and is very disappointing when people who say "I am" when it comes to math.
Math is supposed to be a universal language yet it isn't. The basic mistake Newton made when he
factored g = Gm/r^2 when it should've been g = Gm/(1/3)πh2(3R - h). It seems that it's not properly understood why the 2 are different. Newton's formula not having been corrected tells me that. Just a basic, easy to fix mistake and not a big deal. Newton was doing original work in which he could not have his work peer reviewed. That is a part of the process in science, having other scientists review your work to check for arrors and to ensure the results are verifiable. Just the way things are done and yet it didn't happen with Newton.

p.s., That will also become my model for the Earth orbiting the Sun. The words "will be" denote at some point/time in the future. And this would need to agree with the Moon orbiting the Earth as well. Then this would get into modeling on climate change I'll be doing.
Edited on 20-03-2024 18:58
21-03-2024 12:04
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

I think when people see some of my imaging and will know that you and your friends wanted me to suffer for being 1/2 Norwegian, what I will want is for your families to know. They are who matters. And then when ever you guys go somewhere with your families, everyone will know who you are and what you've been doing. I think oyvvus will go to jail for human trafficking. His post characterizing your behavior as a beautiful thing I think people will find very disturbing.
When it comes to the forums and people who supported you and rlortie and your group, they simply helped to promote white supremacy. And then with Bessler's work in a museum (it already is in libraries) they will have a movie waiting to be made, Das Triumphirende Perpetuum Mobile Orffyreanum.
21-03-2024 13:04
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

I think when people see some of my imaging and will know that you and your friends wanted me to suffer for being 1/2 Norwegian, what I will want is for your families to know. They are who matters. And then when ever you guys go somewhere with your families, everyone will know who you are and what you've been doing. I think oyvvus will go to jail for human trafficking. His post characterizing your behavior as a beautiful thing I think people will find very disturbing.
When it comes to the forums and people who supported you and rlortie and your group, they simply helped to promote white supremacy. And then with Bessler's work in a museum (it already is in libraries) they will have a movie waiting to be made, Das Triumphirende Perpetuum Mobile Orffyreanum.

Thorazine can help with delusions

ULTRA MAGA

22-03-2024 16:03
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:

What people will need to ask themselves is why do grown men like
Stefan Hartmann of Germany, John Collins of England, Ralph Lortie and
Scott Ellis from the U.S. and Bill F. of Australia own perpetual motion
forums while saying it's impossible. Why do Germans in a German forum support American white supremacists but not someone who wants to actually work at it when it is a part of Saxony, Germany's history?
Why do grown men own and visit such forums when considering gravity power is not allowed?
22-03-2024 18:25
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21628)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

forums while saying it's impossible. Why do Germans in a German forum support American white supremacists but not someone who wants to actually work at it when it is a part of Saxony, Germany's history?
Why do grown men own and visit such forums when considering gravity power is not allowed?

Gravity is not power or energy.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
22-03-2024 18:39
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Gravity does work. It can be quantified as (x)kgf * 9.81m/s = (x)9.81Joules or
9.81 watts * s.

Edited on 22-03-2024 18:40
22-03-2024 22:20
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
p.s.s., Why does 1kg have 9.81 newton-meters of force? Because gravity gives mass weight. And
that weight is because constant work is being performed. It is like what's on my website, Neil deGrasse Tyson says that gravity is a frontier, this is a part of that frontier.
If anti-gravity devices become possible in the future it is because they're be doing at least as much work on matter or the field it's in as gravity is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNhaRnTWGI4
23-03-2024 13:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Gravity is a force, that wherever it exists transfers energy to objects in its field of influence

You can thank me after the lecture

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 23-03-2024 13:15
24-03-2024 08:02
(21628)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Gravity is a force, that wherever it exists transfers energy to objects in its field of influence

Gravity does not transfer energy is not a transfer of energy.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
24-03-2024 08:03
(21628)
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Gravity does work. It can be quantified as (x)kgf * 9.81m/s = (x)9.81Joules or
9.81 watts * s.
Gravity is not energy. It is not measured in joules.

The Parrot Killer

24-03-2024 12:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Gravity does not transfer energy is not a transfer of energy.

Gravity creates energy on all mass in its field.

You can test this by jumping off of something

ULTRA MAGA

26-03-2024 16:46
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:

I think my over 600 subscribers would say that I know that gravity has energy.
And anymore its become more about them and showing what Bessler wrote
about. I even put more effort into my videos so they'll have a better idea what
I'm discussing. And this will help me in other things as well.
Attached image:

27-03-2024 02:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

I think my over 600 subscribers would say that I know that gravity has energy.
And anymore its become more about them and showing what Bessler wrote
about. I even put more effort into my videos so they'll have a better idea what
I'm discussing. And this will help me in other things as well.

Now all you need is a floor in your shack

ULTRA MAGA

27-03-2024 11:18
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:

Naomi Osaka is 1/2 Haitian and 1/2 Japanese. As the #1 ranked tennis
player in the world, Serena Williams had an epic meltdown. I think Osaka was #1 then and Osaka did win the tournament but was booed for it because she wasn't a "real" American IMHO. Only time in her life Serena had a meltdown like that. I get
it all of the time.

Psalms 127:3-5 American Standard Version (ASV) As arrows in the hand of a mighty man, So are the children of youth. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: They shall not be put to shame, When they speak with their enemies in the gate.
https://deadline.com/2018/09/serena-williams-meltdown-leads-to-us-open-tennis-final-loss-a-major-upset-1202460377/

Yep, even in a tennis match, "I have a family". With the dirt floor, are you making fun of my American mother for being from Appalachia? No, no, no, I get it. You're making fun of my mother for being an American like yourself. That is Epic!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG_k5CSYKhg
Attached image:

Edited on 27-03-2024 11:19
27-03-2024 16:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Naomi Osaka is 1/2 Haitian and 1/2 Japanese. As the #1 ranked tennis
player in the world, Serena Williams had an epic meltdown. I think Osaka was #1 then and Osaka did win the tournament but was booed for it because she wasn't a "real" American IMHO. Only time in her life Serena had a meltdown like that. I get
it all of the time.

Psalms 127:3-5 American Standard Version (ASV) As arrows in the hand of a mighty man, So are the children of youth. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: They shall not be put to shame, When they speak with their enemies in the gate.
https://deadline.com/2018/09/serena-williams-meltdown-leads-to-us-open-tennis-final-loss-a-major-upset-1202460377/

Yep, even in a tennis match, "I have a family". With the dirt floor, are you making fun of my American mother for being from Appalachia? No, no, no, I get it. You're making fun of my mother for being an American like yourself. That is Epic!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG_k5CSYKhg

Once from Appalachia, always from Appalachia as Appalachia cannot be removed from the genes

PS. Your transvestite tennis player is butt fn ugly

ULTRA MAGA

27-03-2024 21:36
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:

Once from Appalachia, always from Appalachia as Appalachia cannot be removed from the genes

PS. Your transvestite tennis player is butt fn ugly

Considering you lived in Kentucky which is a "red" state. You live in the South
so......this is why we don't get along and won't be able to. You couldn't work with me because I'm not pure. This is what will make people wonder about white supremacy. Wanna work together and make some money? No? Why? Purity?
That's not capitalism because you won't be profiting while I will be. And with myself, Norway and its Vikings is the land of my forefathers. Fjords instead of Hollers.And I've lived by both. The fjord was across the street from my grandmother's home while a Holler was past the front and backyard's at my grandmother's house. And there was a small pond in one of the Hollers with a house next to it.
With fjord's, have a row boat on shore and a boat at anchor, no pier necessary.
RE: No Swan?30-03-2024 12:50
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
My volt meter. I'll need to find what resistance my triggers have on my cordless tools. Then I can use a rheostat to slow down my tools. I'll need to do this so I can work with plexiglass. I've read where the requires very low rpm's to keep from melting the plexiglass. It is plastic after all.
I checked one of my tools and it's 54 Wh or it has 54 x 3,600 joules for anyone wanting to be techinical.
And knowing it is 18 volts I'll be able to calculate its wattage when I know the resistance across the trigger.
I know you guys feel sorry for me. If I want to build something then I have to do some math. But then that way with something that measures line current then I could make a video for my YouTube channel about what rpm's work best for what tool when working with plexiglass. And this would be by using the rheostat to control how many amps to the motor. That would ensure that any cut (hole drilled, cut with a circular saw, etc.) could have the cleanest cut made. With plexiglass this does matter because it helps to prevent cracks/the plexiglass breaking.

p.s., I saw online that my that my tools are supposed to be 150w. I'm going to try and verify this.
Attached image:

RE: 150 Watts It Is.......30-03-2024 16:45
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
When Ryobi uses its +1 18v battery I have powering other things, it is the same power my tool receives. https://www.ryobitools.com/products/details/46396026750

I think 150 watts is a good number. With electrical power, it uses a different set of equations than what I'm used to working with. The 2 numbers I need to know is the 150 watts and the resistance across the trigger.
I'll start working on the math for my invention today. I'll have to do a couple of tests to determine how I'll consider f = ma when there's an opposing force (under balanced weight). This is where being familiar with f(x) = ∫ Δy/Δx helps. The integral symbol ∫ allows you to create upper and lower limits. Then when calculating something like f = ma which is also f = m(d/t). f(x) = can become
f(d) = or f(t) =. Then what is the upper and lower distance or time limit it traveled?
This is what helps to analyze a design or concept. And then algebra will allow you to simplify a complex fraction (net force or net torque) while trigonometry and calculus will allow you to graph it.

Attached image:

Edited on 30-03-2024 16:50
31-03-2024 15:49
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Something to consider about gravity. How can empty space have force? It's empty, right?
That's why Newton said g = Gm1m2/r^2, the space between m1 and m2 is empty. This means
the mass (weight) of the Earth is multiplied by the mass (weight) of the Moon.
And then when we find out Newton was wrong, what do we do? Or did his "failed" work demonstrate what science is, it changes as new discoveries are made. And without a null hypothesis then what theory or theories are we challenging? Simply none.
Is the cup half empty or half full? Did Newton have the right idea but no one understood that space itself transfers force if gravity is a function of Gm/r^2 = g (see? someone said it is) or as I say g = Gm/π(a^2 + h^2).
Am I calling Newton a fraud and attacking him or am I expanding upon his work?
And with a lot of the research that I've been pursuing, it's based on something between the Earth and the Moon acting on both masses (weights) at the gravitational level, ie., transferring force.
This might be an example of quantum entanglement on the astrophysical level (gravity that is); https://www.science.org/content/article/einstein-s-spooky-action-distance-spotted-objects-almost-big-enough-see
And gravity like quantum entanglement can be quantified but not explained. It's a force created by 2 bodies/masses acting on each other.
Edited on 31-03-2024 16:33
31-03-2024 16:49
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
@brutto, The Earth and Moon maybe? https://www.science.org/content/article/astronomers-discover-hint-sibling-planets-sharing-same-orbit

One of the gas giants has 2 rocks that have the same orbit but different orbital velocities. Scientists thought they were going to collide but they didn't. They orbited each other instead, ie., spun together so the faster moving rock could keep going.
That allows for Pauli's exclusion principle to be considered. Does what allows for 2 electrons to form on and occupy the same layer of a shell apply to the solar system and planets? I think that helps to simplify things.

p.s., And the link shows it's a universal theory (applies to everything in the universe).
Edited on 31-03-2024 16:51
31-03-2024 18:34
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Just a thought people. Did the Moon crash into the Earth like a billion years ago or some time in the distant past?
Did such a collision create tectonic plates? This might go all the way back to Pangaea. All land masses at one time was one land mass. Could the Moon striking the seafloor of that ocean create the effect of the Pacific Ocean subducting under both the Eurasian and North American tectonic plates?

p.s., I'd say the Earth has gained mass because of its gravity and the solar wind adding mass. Might explain why archeologists usually have to dig for things or look where earth (rock) has been exposed.
Attached image:

Edited on 31-03-2024 19:10
31-03-2024 23:30
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
James_ wrote:
My volt meter. I'll need to find what resistance my triggers have on my cordless tools. Then I can use a rheostat to slow down my tools. I'll need to do this so I can work with plexiglass. I've read where the requires very low rpm's to keep from melting the plexiglass. It is plastic after all.
I checked one of my tools and it's 54 Wh or it has 54 x 3,600 joules for anyone wanting to be techinical.
And knowing it is 18 volts I'll be able to calculate its wattage when I know the resistance across the trigger.
I know you guys feel sorry for me. If I want to build something then I have to do some math. But then that way with something that measures line current then I could make a video for my YouTube channel about what rpm's work best for what tool when working with plexiglass. And this would be by using the rheostat to control how many amps to the motor. That would ensure that any cut (hole drilled, cut with a circular saw, etc.) could have the cleanest cut made. With plexiglass this does matter because it helps to prevent cracks/the plexiglass breaking.

p.s., I saw online that my that my tools are supposed to be 150w. I'm going to try and verify this.

Cutting plastic with a circular saw. You just flip the blade over, so it spins backward. Don't cut enough plastic to buy a special blade. I do have a jigsaw blade specifically for plastic though. That saw has a variable speed trigger.
01-04-2024 03:35
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James_ wrote:

Cutting plastic with a circular saw. You just flip the blade over, so it spins backward. Don't cut enough plastic to buy a special blade. I do have a jigsaw blade specifically for plastic though. That saw has a variable speed trigger.

That might be worth trying. Flipping (reversing) the leads from the battery would reverse the polarity. I've thought about modifying a hand plane like this one. Then I could hand work everything. And with a sharp blade, it might allow for some quick scraping.
I know from routing wood that moving my router in the wrong direction causes it to cut less (create less heat). Reversing the rotation of the cutter could work for removing most of the plexiglass. Then I could clean it up with hand planes.
01-04-2024 07:16
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14452)
James_ wrote: Just a thought people. Did the Moon crash into the Earth like a billion years ago or some time in the distant past?

When I look into the sky and see the moon still in orbit around the earth, I get the strong impression that it never crashed into the earth.

01-04-2024 10:38
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
IBdaMann wrote:
James_ wrote: Just a thought people. Did the Moon crash into the Earth like a billion years ago or some time in the distant past?

When I look into the sky and see the moon still in orbit around the earth, I get the strong impression that it never crashed into the earth.

Yep, it does seem the asteroid belt weighs 1/2,500th of the Earth. With how
dynamic the Earth is, it recovered except for where all of the subduction is happening. Was it a glancing blow in that direction?
Attached image:

Page 1 of 212>

Join the debate Is This Possible?:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact