Global warming is not anthropogenic

Page 26 of 26<<<242526
16-03-2022 07:20
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19346)
tmiddles wrote:
sealover wrote:
I'll have to check out your posts.
I'm curious how would you describe your stance?

I'm would say I'm skeptical that global warming is as much of an emergency as is claimed. But that the stakes or so high we should take great care anyway.

How do you know the globe is warming? From when to when? It's not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
16-03-2022 07:26
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19346)
sealover wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
sealover wrote:
I'll have to check out your posts.
I'm curious how would you describe your stance?

I'm would say I'm skeptical that global warming is as much of an emergency as is claimed. But that the stakes or so high we should take great care anyway.

------------------------------------------------------------
Sometimes I'm cautious about sharing all the reasons to be terrified.

Like being paranoid, eh?
sealover wrote:
It's not yet too late, but the window is closing fast.

What 'window'?
sealover wrote:
Now that someone wants to LEARN something, and not just bully and heckle, I'll pick up on the many worst-case scenario changes that arrived sooner than even worst-case scenarios predicted.

We know the Doom and Gloom predicted by the Church of Global Warming already. You aren't hiding anything.
sealover wrote:
And the many vicious feedbacks.

Buzzword fallacy.
sealover wrote:
Disastrous wildfires

Where? The SDTC? They have wildfires because they don't maintain their grasslands and forests, and because wet spring weather grows a lot of grass that burns later when it dries out in the summer.
sealover wrote:
and tundra methane release

Where? What's wrong with methane? It's a fuel.
sealover wrote:
are just two examples of non-anthropogenic sources of greenhouse gas emissions

No gas or vapor is capable of warming the Earth. You can't create energy out of nothing. See the 1st law of thermodynamics, which you are ignoring again.
sealover wrote:
that climate change itself causes to increase.

Define 'climate change'.
sealover wrote:
And the ocean is the mother lode of CO2

No, it isn't. What's wrong with CO2? It can't increase the temperature of the Earth either. No gas or vapor has that capability.
sealover wrote:
ready to start going the wrong direction.

Define 'the wrong direction'.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
16-03-2022 07:38
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3975)
sealover wrote:...I'll pick up on the many worst-case scenario changes that arrived sooner than even worst-case scenarios predicted...

I think clarity it tough with this stuff in general.

Like my first post here was pure skepticism about that:
https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/tangier-island-should-it-be-used-as-an-example-d11-e2689.php

Where it was presented that an island was sinking due to AGW (a decidedly post 1900 issue it's fair to say). Yet in the middle of the report they mentioned the other half of the island had already sunk in the late 1800s.

Because no human climate changes are mixed with our own influence.

This would be especially hard to sound alarm bells about if by dumb luck we happened to be heading into an ice age and everything was being offset temporarily.

"Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again." - Karl Popper
ITN/IBD Fraud exposed:  The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference & Proof: no data is valid for IBD or ITN[/quote]
Edited on 16-03-2022 07:39
Page 26 of 26<<<242526

Join the debate Global warming is not anthropogenic:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Liberals have mental disease caused by anthropogenic chemicals103-02-2017 20:30
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact