Remember me
▼ Content

Liberals have mental disease caused by anthropogenic chemicals

Liberals have mental disease caused by anthropogenic chemicals03-02-2017 19:46
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
Since the 1940s anthropogentic chemicals like detergent and benzene in car oil became prevalent in society and people's central nervous systems got affected by them and liberalism began to appear by the 1960s.

Liberals try to block the Sun and have the world plunge into an ice age and kill everyone including themselves. They are suicidal due to their central nervous systems being compromised by anthropogenic chemicals in large quantities.

This mental disease goes hand in hand with homosexuality and abortion. While these two have always existed in human history, they have been very rare until the 1960s when their prevalence increased rapidly and by now about 5% of people in the western societies which are affected by large quantities of anthropogenic chemicals are now homosexual and abort their kids and therefore are dying out.
Edited on 03-02-2017 19:48
03-02-2017 20:30
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
Since the 1940s anthropogentic chemicals like detergent and benzene in car oil became prevalent in society and people's central nervous systems got affected by them and liberalism began to appear by the 1960s.

Liberals try to block the Sun and have the world plunge into an ice age and kill everyone including themselves. They are suicidal due to their central nervous systems being compromised by anthropogenic chemicals in large quantities.

This mental disease goes hand in hand with homosexuality and abortion. While these two have always existed in human history, they have been very rare until the 1960s when their prevalence increased rapidly and by now about 5% of people in the western societies which are affected by large quantities of anthropogenic chemicals are now homosexual and abort their kids and therefore are dying out.

Well, you aren't far off. But it isn't chemicals such as petroleum based solvents.

It was in the 60's that the Flower Generation appeared. They were too frightened that they would be forced into a war in Vietnam. This war became a US shooting war under JFK and became EXTREMELY violent under Johnson.

Shaking in fear they turned to chemical assistance. Illegal drugs of all sorts appeared. Cancer rates shot through the ceiling. Children born under these conditions were often of below average intelligence. This left the people who weren't engaged in Flower activities to have children with normal or above intelligence who then assumed most positions of power over time.

Trump is a very good example. He is the age of my younger brother. My younger brother got involved in drugs early after I joined the service. Though initially of higher intelligence than me the change was above shocking. He had great difficulty being anything more than a rock band guitarist and singer before dying at a young age. Every single member of the several bands he played in is now dead from the effects of drugs.

His children that were exposed to him are on the same pathway - criminals headed for an early death. His wife had a set of twins just before he died and put them up for adoption. The parents were straight as a string. These kids turned out to have IQ's similar to their father as he was born with and are successful now and aiming higher.

A large portion of the Millennial Generation are those effected by their grandparents generation and hence the "who could care less" attitude of their parents.

The rates of cancer that suggest they are caused by everyday exposures is rising. So ecological chemicals should be examined. However, cancers as a whole are occurring later in life which also suggests that they are nothing more than normal rates being contracted as the aging body loses it's ability to reject cancers.

More importantly is the rates of multiple infections of STD's. The reductions in STD's occurred when civilization decided to limit sexual contacts to only between a man and wife. Hollywood and the rest of the media put an end to that and the result is a constant rate of rise since then. At this point it will only require a slight mutation to any one of a half dozen STD's to wipe out a large portion of the civilized world.

I should add that the Democrats have managed to make the man who got us out of Vietnam - Richard Nixon - be a curse upon this Earth. Why not? The Democrats started every shooting war since WW I.
Join the debate Liberals have mental disease caused by anthropogenic chemicals:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
FYI, Mental Health014-11-2023 04:20
Refrigeration chemicals are a nightmare for the climate314-10-2023 21:34
LOL was that a super bimbo demonstrating her only real mental prowess106-09-2023 14:05
If mental illness were defined by a single photo this would be it006-09-2023 13:58
Happy fourth of July. I wonder how many liberals are eating carbon cooked burgers106-07-2023 23:52
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact