Remember me
▼ Content

Global CO2 Emergency Plan (GCEP) needed asap

Global CO2 Emergency Plan (GCEP) needed asap26-01-2020 10:19
Chesini
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
We need a Global CO2 Emergency Plan (GCEP) asap.
It is as critical as the world wide emergency plan against the corona virus. However for the corona virus we see the urgency, apparently for the atmosphere CO2 empoisioning we don't see it (yet).

Regards.
26-01-2020 19:00
Harry CProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(157)
Chesini wrote:
It is as critical as the world wide emergency plan against the corona virus. However for the corona virus we see the urgency, apparently for the atmosphere CO2 empoisioning we don't see it (yet).

Regards.

I'm more concerned about what we are going to do in case of an alien attack.

You learn something new every day if you are lucky!
Edited on 26-01-2020 19:01
26-01-2020 19:27
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21600)
What is the emergency? How is CO2 involved? It's a gas, not a virus, you know.
26-01-2020 19:29
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21600)
Harry C wrote:
Chesini wrote:

Regards.

I'm more concerned about what we are going to do in case of an alien attack.

Just head for Highway 6 in Nevada. It's known as the 'Alien Highway'.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
26-01-2020 19:34
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14420)
Chesini wrote: We need a Global CO2 Emergency Plan (GCEP) asap.

I didn't realize it was critical. Should we panic a little? ... a lot?

Chesini wrote: However for the corona virus we see the urgency, apparently for the atmosphere CO2 empoisioning we don't see it (yet).

Empoisoning? CO2? I sure hope we're not pumping any of that life-essential compound into the air that plants have to breathe.

What do you suggest be in the plan?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
26-01-2020 20:13
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Chesini wrote:

Regards.

We should be funding/subsidizing vegetable gardens, fruit trees, and anything edible. At every home, and public land, which will provide food, capture large quantities of planet-killing CO2. Always seemed like a waste, to plant grass, only to keep mowing it down. Or ornamental shrubs and trees, which tend to get ripped out, and something different planted, because there was a budget surplus or something.

I'm not sure about an emergency. I wouldn't mind a warmer climate. Even in Florida, it gets pretty damn cold. Just last week, it almost dropped down into the 30s F a few nights in a row. Today, it's 62 F, and mid-day.

To put the poisoning thing in perspective, and you can easily find the exact numbers easily on the OSHA or CDC websites... 1200 PPM of CO2, is safe for continuous exposure. Indoor air quality is often over 800 ppm in many homes and business. My most recent look, CO2 was only 413 ppm outdoors, basically, only a third of what is considered still healthy. It's not really urgent, and a little silly to raise the emergency alarm.
26-01-2020 21:13
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14420)
HarveyH55 wrote: We should be funding/subsidizing vegetable gardens, fruit trees, and anything edible.

Sure, but try to get Democrats to support a vegetable garden tax deduction.

HarveyH55 wrote: I'm not sure about an emergency.

Denier. Troll.

HarveyH55 wrote:To put the poisoning thing in perspective, and you can easily find the exact numbers easily on the OSHA or CDC websites... 1200 PPM of CO2, is safe for continuous exposure. Indoor air quality is often over 800 ppm in many homes and business. My most recent look, CO2 was only 413 ppm outdoors, basically, only a third of what is considered still healthy. It's not really urgent, and a little silly to raise the emergency alarm.

You're a panic-killing fuddy-duddy. You're no fun.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
26-01-2020 23:47
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote: We should be funding/subsidizing vegetable gardens, fruit trees, and anything edible.

Sure, but try to get Democrats to support a vegetable garden tax deduction.

HarveyH55 wrote: I'm not sure about an emergency.

Denier. Troll.

HarveyH55 wrote:To put the poisoning thing in perspective, and you can easily find the exact numbers easily on the OSHA or CDC websites... 1200 PPM of CO2, is safe for continuous exposure. Indoor air quality is often over 800 ppm in many homes and business. My most recent look, CO2 was only 413 ppm outdoors, basically, only a third of what is considered still healthy. It's not really urgent, and a little silly to raise the emergency alarm.

You're a panic-killing fuddy-duddy. You're no fun.

Tax deduction? I want money, like real farmers get. The government could pay for my seeds, , chemical fertilizers, pesticides, maybe wages for a couple of illegal migrant workers. You don't expect me to actually get my hands dirty, or get anywhere near potentially deadly chemicals.

Join the debate Global CO2 Emergency Plan (GCEP) needed asap:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Fossil Fuel Substitution for reduced emission of CO2, mercury, lead, arsenic, cadmium..39201-12-2023 21:58
Proof That Too Much CO2 Is An Existential Threat32607-11-2023 19:16
WW3 about to begin as American morons in Belarus told to leave ASAP or yesterday whichever comes first528-08-2023 13:17
The EPA's ambitious plan to cut auto emissions to slow climate change runs into skepticism106-08-2023 20:31
There is no scientific theory or evidence that suggest CO2 traps heat better than O2 or N253330-01-2023 07:22
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact