Remember me
▼ Content

Convinced


Convinced18-11-2020 14:27
keepit
★★★★☆
(1805)
Couldn't Trump be somehow convinced to leave office early? Maybe a bribe of some sort. That way he couldn't do any more harm to the country.
I still think he's the right guy to deal with China and North Korea.
18-11-2020 17:06
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1392)
keepit wrote:
Couldn't Trump be somehow convinced to leave office early? Maybe a bribe of some sort.

No. He is President until 12:00pm January 20th, 2021... and maybe even for another four year term if he ends up winning this election, as the results of this election are still unclear and being examined/litigated...

keepit wrote:
That way he couldn't do any more harm to the country.

What harm has Trump done to the country?? hahaha ... I think the better question is what harm has the DEMONRAT PARTY done to the country... Here's just an EXTREMELY SMALL sampling:

* Destroyed faith in the integrity of the USA's election system.
* Funded/supported/allowed BLM & Antifa to destroy cities across the USA
* Manufactured and spread 'covid fear porn' across the USA.
* Took away the right for one to make their own health care decisions (via mask wearing and other covid related mandates)
* Completely ****ed over small businesses and anyone/anything they deemed to be "non-essential" (via 'covid related mandates')
* Created/brewed/stirred/fueled bigotry, racism, division, and a general hatred towards and between people of other races, religions, genders, creeds, etc...
* Destroyed the livelihoods of many MILLIONS of people via covid related mandates (skyrocketing rates of drug use and abuse, depression, suicide, etc...)
* Creating supply chain disruptions and shortages due to the unnecessary regulations/mandates resulting from covid fear porn.

keepit wrote:
I still think he's the right guy to deal with China and North Korea.

Indeed he is!
18-11-2020 17:43
James___
★★★★★
(3454)
keepit wrote:
Couldn't Trump be somehow convinced to leave office early? Maybe a bribe of some sort. That way he couldn't do any more harm to the country.
I still think he's the right guy to deal with China and North Korea.



One reason why he might be reluctant to leave office is the possible civil and criminal litigation that might be waiting. While in office, he is shielded from legal action being pursued against him.
This is one example; https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/07/nyregion/donald-trump-taxes-cyrus-vance.html
Edited on 18-11-2020 17:50
18-11-2020 20:35
keepit
★★★★☆
(1805)
gfm,
From my point of view those are vague and unsubstantiated claims.
Let me tell you what i saw on tv. A nurse from one of the dakotas told the story of some poor soul on their deathbed, upset and angry because they were dying (covid). The patient said, "How can this be? Covid isn't even real."

James,
I'm sure you're right about the natural fear of prosecution that trump must feel.
18-11-2020 20:41
James___
★★★★★
(3454)
keepit wrote:
gfm,
From my point of view those are vague and unsubstantiated claims.
Let me tell you what i saw on tv. A nurse from one of the dakotas told the story of some poor soul on their deathbed, upset and angry because they were dying (covid). The patient said, "How can this be? Covid isn't even real."

James,
I'm sure you're right about the natural fear of prosecution that trump must feel.



And this just in;
Georgia's Republican top election official Brad Raffensperger says he believes President Trump's attacks on mail voting suppressed his own base and cost him the state.

For months, Trump spread baseless claims that mail voting is untrustworthy and fundamentally fraudelent. He's now attacking Georgia officials like Raffensperger over his loss in the state.

Raffensperger pointed that around 24,000 Republicans who voted by mail in the state's June 9 primary elections did not vote at all in the general, and said Trump's rhetoric could be a reason why.

One expert on elections and voter turnout, Michael McDonald of the University of Florida, pointed out that an even greater number of Democrats who voted by mail in the primary didn't vote at all in the general.


https://www.yahoo.com/news/georgias-republican-chief-election-official-224520583.html

It's funny if you think about it. If President Trump wasn't trying to dismantle the USPS and then discourage mail in voting, more Republicans and fewer Democrats might've voted.
Edited on 18-11-2020 20:51
18-11-2020 21:48
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1392)
keepit wrote:
gfm,
From my point of view those are vague and unsubstantiated claims.

Your poopy diaper is still affixed to your bottom, I see...

keepit wrote:
Let me tell you what i saw on tv. A nurse from one of the dakotas told the story of some poor soul on their deathbed, upset and angry because they were dying (covid). The patient said, "How can this be? Covid isn't even real."

Suuuuuure.
18-11-2020 22:04
James___
★★★★★
(3454)
gfm7175 wrote:
keepit wrote:
gfm,
From my point of view those are vague and unsubstantiated claims.

Your poopy diaper is still affixed to your bottom, I see...

keepit wrote:
Let me tell you what i saw on tv. A nurse from one of the dakotas told the story of some poor soul on their deathbed, upset and angry because they were dying (covid). The patient said, "How can this be? Covid isn't even real."

Suuuuuure.


Are you off your meds? Suffering from dementia?
p.s., This might be what they're trying to avoid in Pennsylvania.
Edited on 18-11-2020 22:23
18-11-2020 22:13
keepit
★★★★☆
(1805)
gfm,
Tell me more about your childhood fixations!
18-11-2020 22:31
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3556)
keepit wrote:... "How can this be? Covid isn't even real."...


The one I find the most amazing is Herman Cain getting Covid (probably) at Trump's Tulsa rally, being himself a big "anti mask" guy, and one of the more famous republicans having run for president several times.



No health issues at the time he became ill and died of a ventilator.

He was a huge asset to the Republican field and it was a real loss.

Yet... Covid is still dismissed.
18-11-2020 23:06
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1392)
keepit wrote:
gfm,
Tell me more about your childhood fixations!

Aweeeeee.... wuddle keepit needs his wuddle poopy diaper changed...... Did that big mean pitcher gfm7175 strike him out at the plate AGAIN?! Does that 0.001 batting average got ya down?

Edited on 18-11-2020 23:06
18-11-2020 23:07
keepit
★★★★☆
(1805)
gfm,
is all that weight at the bottom of your diaper got you down?
You're the one that is always fixated on that stuff.
Read your old posts.
18-11-2020 23:09
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1392)
tmiddles wrote:
keepit wrote:... "How can this be? Covid isn't even real."...


The one I find the most amazing is Herman Cain getting Covid (probably) at Trump's Tulsa rally, being himself a big "anti mask" guy, and one of the more famous republicans having run for president several times.



No health issues at the time he became ill and died of a ventilator.

He was a huge asset to the Republican field and it was a real loss.

Yet... Covid is still dismissed.

A lot of pro-mask people have died too... Your point??
What do you mean by covid is "still dismissed"?
18-11-2020 23:10
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1392)
keepit wrote:
gfm,
is all that weight at the bottom of your diaper got you down?
You're the one that is always fixated on that stuff.
Read your old posts.

There you go again...
18-11-2020 23:32
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3556)
gfm7175 wrote:
What do you mean by covid is "still dismissed"?

gfm7175 wrote:...the global economy has unnecessarily suffered over a mild flu virus....a virus that is no worse than the common flu....I'm not worried about it.
18-11-2020 23:47
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13984)
keepit wrote:
Couldn't Trump be somehow convinced to leave office early? Maybe a bribe of some sort. That way he couldn't do any more harm to the country.
I still think he's the right guy to deal with China and North Korea.


Bribing Trump??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
18-11-2020 23:47
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1392)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
What do you mean by covid is "still dismissed"?

gfm7175 wrote:...the global economy has unnecessarily suffered over a mild flu virus....a virus that is no worse than the common flu....I'm not worried about it.

Okay, so "still dismissed", as in not entertaining the fear mongering over it.

Then yes, I am "still dismissing" it. There is no reason to fear monger over an illness that most typically presents itself as a mild flu... You are being duped by Satanic globalists.
18-11-2020 23:50
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13984)
James___ wrote:
keepit wrote:
Couldn't Trump be somehow convinced to leave office early? Maybe a bribe of some sort. That way he couldn't do any more harm to the country.
I still think he's the right guy to deal with China and North Korea.



One reason why he might be reluctant to leave office is the possible civil and criminal litigation that might be waiting. While in office, he is shielded from legal action being pursued against him.

He is not shielded by being in office, dumbass.
James___ wrote:
This is one example; https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/07/nyregion/donald-trump-taxes-cyrus-vance.html

Fake News. A frivolous lawsuit. Trump is not required to release his taxes to anyone.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
18-11-2020 23:52
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13984)
keepit wrote:
gfm,
From my point of view those are vague and unsubstantiated claims.
Let me tell you what i saw on tv. A nurse from one of the dakotas told the story of some poor soul on their deathbed, upset and angry because they were dying (covid). The patient said, "How can this be? Covid isn't even real."

James,
I'm sure you're right about the natural fear of prosecution that trump must feel.


Fiction used as a proof. Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism).


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
18-11-2020 23:55
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13984)
James___ wrote:
keepit wrote:
gfm,
From my point of view those are vague and unsubstantiated claims.
Let me tell you what i saw on tv. A nurse from one of the dakotas told the story of some poor soul on their deathbed, upset and angry because they were dying (covid). The patient said, "How can this be? Covid isn't even real."

James,
I'm sure you're right about the natural fear of prosecution that trump must feel.



And this just in;
Georgia's Republican top election official Brad Raffensperger says he believes President Trump's attacks on mail voting suppressed his own base and cost him the state.

For months, Trump spread baseless claims that mail voting is untrustworthy and fundamentally fraudelent. He's now attacking Georgia officials like Raffensperger over his loss in the state.

Raffensperger pointed that around 24,000 Republicans who voted by mail in the state's June 9 primary elections did not vote at all in the general, and said Trump's rhetoric could be a reason why.

One expert on elections and voter turnout, Michael McDonald of the University of Florida, pointed out that an even greater number of Democrats who voted by mail in the primary didn't vote at all in the general.


https://www.yahoo.com/news/georgias-republican-chief-election-official-224520583.html

It's funny if you think about it. If President Trump wasn't trying to dismantle the USPS and then discourage mail in voting, more Republicans and fewer Democrats might've voted.

Trump wasn't dismantling USPS. Voting MUST be carried out according to the Constitution of the United States and to the constitutions of the various States. Mass mail in voting is unconstitutional in many States.

No lawsuits have been filed on this point yet, but that doesn't prevent Trump from filing one.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
18-11-2020 23:57
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13984)
tmiddles wrote:
keepit wrote:... "How can this be? Covid isn't even real."...


The one I find the most amazing is Herman Cain getting Covid (probably) at Trump's Tulsa rally, being himself a big "anti mask" guy, and one of the more famous republicans having run for president several times.



No health issues at the time he became ill and died of a ventilator.

He was a huge asset to the Republican field and it was a real loss.

Yet... Covid is still dismissed.


It is not dismissed. The panic about it is.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
22-11-2020 10:01
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3556)
Into the Night wrote:
It is not dismissed. The panic about it is.


Well, Herman Cain is no longer panicked about it.
22-11-2020 19:21
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2753)
From the daily scoreboard, it's simple enough to see what percentage of the US population has tested positive, over the past 11 months. About 3.3%... The computer forecast predicted this thing was going to spread like a California wildfire... That sort of fizzled. 0.007% of the total population has died, that also tested positive. I don't believe all 250,000 deaths are closely related to having a respiratory infection. That's just those where covid was present. When I googled the number of funerals performed in the US, in 2019, I got 2.4 million. Will have to wait a few months, to get 2020 totals, to see if there was any significant increase. Seems to be it's no where near as deadly, or fast spreading, as advertised. I have changed any of my health routines, other than where it's not of my control. I still shop at the local Walmart every week, and they require a mask. The rest of the business are about 50/50 on the mask mandate, most aren't strictly enforcing, like Walmart, or Home Depot. Seem most people are okay if just the mouth is covered, or removing them to speak. Covid hasn't effected my job at all, essential service. We still do everything the same as always. Masks are optional, social distancing isn't practical, or really possible in most areas. They did put up a lot of Plexiglas in the office area, and mask are optional there as well. Last notice for a positive case, was Nov. 8. We have around 1,000 employees.

I'm just not seeing an cause, for the panic being spread. The response, to what apparently is no worse than a common cold, is way out of proportion.
23-11-2020 00:35
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3556)
HarveyH55 wrote:...I don't believe all 250,000 deaths are closely related to having a respiratory infection...
Just a feeling you have? Like a Spidey Sense? How about you look into it.
23-11-2020 01:17
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13984)
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:...I don't believe all 250,000 deaths are closely related to having a respiratory infection...
Just a feeling you have? Like a Spidey Sense? How about you look into it.


RQAA


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
23-11-2020 05:28
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2753)
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:...I don't believe all 250,000 deaths are closely related to having a respiratory infection...
Just a feeling you have? Like a Spidey Sense? How about you look into it.


I have, many times. Try finding a report, or statistic, where covid, was the only listed cause of death. The vast majority of fatalities, list two or more other probable causes. Covid is often list as a possible contributing factor. The breakdown, shows that many of the deaths, were more related to the pre-existing chronic conditions.

I have heard about deaths, of people with no known medical issues. But, I also know there are a lot seriously sick people walking around, who just have been to a doctor, to be diagnosed. Pretty much the only people dying with covid, were already dying from on or more Chronic illnesses. Your daily medications just barely keep you alive. The do nothing to fix the problem. You do realize, that there were about 2.4 million funerals performed in America, in 2019, right.

I looked into a lot of covid claims, that turned out to be BS. Like the blood clot scare. Turned out anybody confined to bed for a week or so, is at high risk of blood clots. Been known for a long time.
23-11-2020 05:36
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3556)
HarveyH55 wrote:
[...The breakdown, shows that many of the deaths, were more related to the pre-existing chronic conditions.
...
What breakdown? Is this on INFOWARS?

Herman Cain seemed totally healthy when he went to Trumps maskless rally and likely contracted Covid.
Trump Tulsa Ralley: June 20, 2020
Date of death: July 30, 2020
23-11-2020 07:09
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13984)
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
[...The breakdown, shows that many of the deaths, were more related to the pre-existing chronic conditions.
...
What breakdown? Is this on INFOWARS?

Herman Cain seemed totally healthy when he went to Trumps maskless rally and likely contracted Covid.
Trump Tulsa Ralley: June 20, 2020
Date of death: July 30, 2020


Compositional error fallacy. One example is not all of the examples. You don't know if he contracted Covid or not. Fear mongering. Argument from randU fallacy. You are speculating and making shit up again.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
23-11-2020 07:15
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3556)
Into the Night wrote:
...You don't know if he contracted Covid or not. ..making shit up again.

Date of Tulsa ralley, date of death, he announced he had Covid, he died on a ventilator.

What did I make up?

Did Herman Cain have any reason to lie about being hospitalized due to Covid?

https://mobile.twitter.com/thehermancain/status/1278735184893009921?lang=en
23-11-2020 19:23
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13984)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
...You don't know if he contracted Covid or not. ..making shit up again.

Date of Tulsa ralley, date of death, he announced he had Covid, he died on a ventilator.

What did I make up?

Did Herman Cain have any reason to lie about being hospitalized due to Covid?

https://mobile.twitter.com/thehermancain/status/1278735184893009921?lang=en


Compositional error fallacy. Fear mongering. You ignored my post again. No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit




Join the debate Convinced:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The UN Convinced Me1216-09-2019 01:15
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact