Remember me
▼ Content

Climate Reuse



Page 3 of 3<123
01-09-2021 18:20
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3113)
I applaud you for your service, good sir... You are truly doing the world a huge favor.
04-09-2021 21:22
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11733)
gfm7175 wrote:I applaud you for your service, good sir... You are truly doing the world a huge favor.

I appreciATE the recognition. ClimATE is too important for us to ever underestimATE.

I'd like to correct an omission on my part. On my lATEtest project, I reused a quite humble piece of ClimATE that I simply overlooked and I wish to spotlight here. Better lATE than never, I always say.



I know you were wondering when I would get to it. I needed a solid base for the statue and I turned to this trusty piece that has never let me down. Ever.

.


I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
07-09-2021 06:56
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11733)
I have always been a fan of Escher prints. I decided to apply some principles of Escher art to Climate. I created Escher Lake, a beautiful lake with its own waterfall.

Enjoy.

.
Attached image:

15-10-2021 16:30
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11733)
I have not yet done so officially so I would like to unveil my new line of Harvey-friendly animated headers that are very easy on resource requirements (they are small) while nonetheless reuse languishing internet Climate. They each weigh in at around 500K bytes and sport a variety of nifty colors for the poster on the go.





23-03-2022 05:52
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★★
(2428)
Because it is that the seal over REFUSES to define climate, I thought I'd give this thread a bump to the front. It's only fair for him to see how a few of us view our climate. Maybe the lover seal will gain some perspective on climate and provide us with a clear definition.

Seal over, this is some great reading. For maximum benefit, kick it back to page 1. Cheers!
23-03-2022 16:04
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3113)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Because it is that the seal over REFUSES to define climate, I thought I'd give this thread a bump to the front. It's only fair for him to see how a few of us view our climate. Maybe the lover seal will gain some perspective on climate and provide us with a clear definition.

Seal over, this is some great reading. For maximum benefit, kick it back to page 1. Cheers!

I have a feeling that seal over will not appreciATE this climATE reuse thread. Maybe he'll formulATE a way to participATE in reusing climATE as the great IBdaMann has already demonstrATEd here.
24-03-2022 00:24
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11733)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Because it is that the seal over REFUSES to define climate, I thought I'd give this thread a bump to the front. It's only fair for him to see how a few of us view our climate. Maybe the lover seal will gain some perspective on climate and provide us with a clear definition.

Seal over, this is some great reading. For maximum benefit, kick it back to page 1. Cheers!

Climate-DebATE audience generally over in GasGuzzler's area and gfm7175's vicinity, I really appreciATE this thread popping back up. I hAd forgotTEn just how much fun it was (did you see what I did there?).

I want to make something new. Let's think about a worthy project. Let's be the Climate missionaries that I know we can be. Let's embark on a mission of Climate mercy ... one of love, compassion and of Climate Rescue! We need to find languishing Climate, march right in and transform it into a better Climate.

Our motto is "We can't define Climate, but we sure know it when we see it!"



Let's get a move on, Climate Rescuers! There's Climate to save!.
Attached image:

RE: THIS IS THE THREAD TO WATCH?24-03-2022 04:13
sealover
★★★☆☆
(803)
THIS IS THE THREAD TO WATCH?

I hope I am not misinterpreting this.

I hope that this is the only thread outside of my own that I ever need to pay attention to.

I WILL watch this thread, at least for a little while.

If an original affirmative assertion is made to which a debate rebuttal is possible, I will respond.

It would help if something about the post indicated that it intended to be the "argument", so it won't be as easy to say "No argument".

I keep my eyes on the only two I BE DUMB threads I've ever trolled.

I know an actual argument when I see one, so I'll know when to respond.

I apologize if I'm interrupting.

It's fine if this is the last time you want to play "debate" with a real scientist.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Because it is that the seal over REFUSES to define climate, I thought I'd give this thread a bump to the front. It's only fair for him to see how a few of us view our climate. Maybe the lover seal will gain some perspective on climate and provide us with a clear definition.

Seal over, this is some great reading. For maximum benefit, kick it back to page 1. Cheers!

Climate-DebATE audience generally over in GasGuzzler's area and gfm7175's vicinity, I really appreciATE this thread popping back up. I hAd forgotTEn just how much fun it was (did you see what I did there?).

I want to make something new. Let's think about a worthy project. Let's be the Climate missionaries that I know we can be. Let's embark on a mission of Climate mercy ... one of love, compassion and of Climate Rescue! We need to find languishing Climate, march right in and transform it into a better Climate.

Our motto is "We can't define Climate, but we sure know it when we see it!"



Let's get a move on, Climate Rescuers! There's Climate to save!.
24-03-2022 04:47
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11733)


seal over wrote: THIS IS THE THREAD TO WATCH?

All of my threads are da' bomb. You should be reading all of them and taking notes.

seal over wrote:I hope I am not misinterpreting this.

Well, that makes two of us.

seal over wrote:If an original affirmative assertion is made to which a debate rebuttal is possible, I will respond.

Did you miss it? GasGuzzler recommended you start at the very beginning of this thread and read it all the way through. It's good stuff.

The debate of this thread is exactly what you have been saying, i.e. we don't need to define "Climate", we need to debate what to do about it. Did you not even read your own post?

The argument being championed in this thread is that it is better to REUSE Climate than to recycle it or to discard it. What say you? This entire thread is a collection of awesome examples of Climate reuse that drive that point home.

In fact, there is no debate anymore about whether Climate reuse is best. That's been settled. 99% of all Climate Scientists agree so it's time to move on. Now the debate is what is the best way to reuse Climate. GasGuzzler even went so far as to work Climate reuse into an April fool's gag. GasGuzzler is one of the top Climate minds on the internet, and he is contributing here almost exclusively.

seal over wrote:It would help if something about the post indicated that it intended to be the "argument",

You have to be able to read. Start at the beginning and work your way through. I can't help you on that front. Nobody can. You have to make the effort and do it yourself.

seal over wrote:I keep my eyes on the only two I BE DUMB threads I've ever trolled.

I realize that my threads, nay, my posts, might present a tad bit too much information to take in all at once and need to be digested over time. Learning from my posts is like drinking from a firehose. I get it ... but I can't slow down for just one person. I have to keep moving.

seal over wrote:I know an actual argument when I see one,

I don't know if I'd go that far. You think pointless anecdotes are arguments. You think that an undefined buzzword is an argument. You wouldn't pass a college-level logic exam. You probably wouldn't know how to perform a proof by contradiction.

You should probably not lie to yourself on that point. You're the only one you're hurting.

seal over wrote:so I'll know when to respond.

Too funny. You already missed it.

seal over wrote:It's fine if this is the last time you want to play "debate" with a real scientist.

I have to debate with scientists and engineers every day. I incorporate the scientific method into test plans and into technical solutions. I don't consider anything you have written thus far to rise to that level. There's a good reason you won't be hired by any firm that would depend upon your critical reasoning.
Attached image:


Edited on 24-03-2022 04:51
24-03-2022 15:41
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★★
(2428)
IBdaMann wrote:


seal over wrote: THIS IS THE THREAD TO WATCH?

All of my threads are da' bomb. You should be reading all of them and taking notes.

seal over wrote:I hope I am not misinterpreting this.

Well, that makes two of us.

seal over wrote:If an original affirmative assertion is made to which a debate rebuttal is possible, I will respond.

Did you miss it? GasGuzzler recommended you start at the very beginning of this thread and read it all the way through. It's good stuff.

The debate of this thread is exactly what you have been saying, i.e. we don't need to define "Climate", we need to debate what to do about it. Did you not even read your own post?

The argument being championed in this thread is that it is better to REUSE Climate than to recycle it or to discard it. What say you? This entire thread is a collection of awesome examples of Climate reuse that drive that point home.

In fact, there is no debate anymore about whether Climate reuse is best. That's been settled. 99% of all Climate Scientists agree so it's time to move on. Now the debate is what is the best way to reuse Climate. GasGuzzler even went so far as to work Climate reuse into an April fool's gag. GasGuzzler is one of the top Climate minds on the internet, and he is contributing here almost exclusively.

seal over wrote:It would help if something about the post indicated that it intended to be the "argument",

You have to be able to read. Start at the beginning and work your way through. I can't help you on that front. Nobody can. You have to make the effort and do it yourself.

seal over wrote:I keep my eyes on the only two I BE DUMB threads I've ever trolled.

I realize that my threads, nay, my posts, might present a tad bit too much information to take in all at once and need to be digested over time. Learning from my posts is like drinking from a firehose. I get it ... but I can't slow down for just one person. I have to keep moving.

seal over wrote:I know an actual argument when I see one,

I don't know if I'd go that far. You think pointless anecdotes are arguments. You think that an undefined buzzword is an argument. You wouldn't pass a college-level logic exam. You probably wouldn't know how to perform a proof by contradiction.

You should probably not lie to yourself on that point. You're the only one you're hurting.

seal over wrote:so I'll know when to respond.

Too funny. You already missed it.

seal over wrote:It's fine if this is the last time you want to play "debate" with a real scientist.

I have to debate with scientists and engineers every day. I incorporate the scientific method into test plans and into technical solutions. I don't consider anything you have written thus far to rise to that level. There's a good reason you won't be hired by any firm that would depend upon your critical reasoning.


Locked in crazy busy next few days. Please know this assignment is not in neglect as I will be pursuing my climate reuse project. It will work out for me.

Oh, and your polar bear conversation nearly put me back in the hospital! Go Ralph!


I just make shit up- sealover
Edited on 24-03-2022 15:56
25-03-2022 05:29
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★★
(2428)
I managed to find a few minutes this evening, dedicating it to my climate reuse project.....and I drew a complete blank. Horrified, I fell on my knees in prayer.


"Our savior that is everywhere,
Climate be thy name.

Thy missionaries come,
carbon be forever done,
On Earth as it wasn't done on Venus.

Give us this day, our daily thread,
and forgive us our wicked carbon sins,
as we forgive IBdaMann his mockery.

Lead us not into fossil fuels,
but deliver us from Trump. Amen."

Feeling liberated and forgiven, the ideas began to flow like a stick of butter on Venus! I'm not really sure what I've done with this piece of climate, but I do BELIEVE it is very powerful.

Praise be to Climate!


I just make shit up- sealover
Attached image:

25-03-2022 17:50
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11733)
GasGuzzler wrote: I drew a complete blank. Horrified, I fell on my knees in prayer.

I know what you mean. The same thing happened to me, but in Spanish. I thought, this is rather odd ... for an atheist.

"Clima Nuestro, que es el cielo,
el aire, la tierra y el mar,
sanctificado sea su 'ground zero'

Dejanos salvarle su planeta,
Cumpliremos en su voluntad,
a subirles los impuestos a todos.

Danos hoy
las creiencias de cada día;
no perdone a los Republicanos de sus ofensas,
como nosotros perdonamos a los Democratas.
no nos deje caer en la ciencia,
y líbranos del carbon. Amén.

Whatever it is you got, it's contagious, apparently.
Attached image:

26-03-2022 05:37
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★★
(2428)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote: I drew a complete blank. Horrified, I fell on my knees in prayer.

I know what you mean. The same thing happened to me, but in Spanish. I thought, this is rather odd ... for an atheist.

"Clima Nuestro, que es el cielo,
el aire, la tierra y el mar,
sanctificado sea su 'ground zero'

Dejanos salvarle su planeta,
Cumpliremos en su voluntad,
a subirles los impuestos a todos.

Danos hoy
las creiencias de cada día;
no perdone a los Republicanos de sus ofensas,
como nosotros perdonamos a los Democratas.
no nos deje caer en la ciencia,
y líbranos del carbon. Amén.

Whatever it is you got, it's contagious, apparently.


Oh no. Climate speaking in tongues. Surely we have a demon on our hands. Just look at the trouble brewing on Paradise Climate.


I just make shit up- sealover
Attached image:


Edited on 26-03-2022 05:38
26-03-2022 06:39
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11733)
GasGuzzler wrote:Oh no. Climate speaking in tongues. Surely we have a demon on our hands.

That's just me.

GasGuzzler wrote: Just look at the trouble brewing on Paradise Climate.

It just keeps getting worse than it otherwise should be, however I might be partially responsible for that.
Attached image:

18-04-2022 07:27
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11733)
I was wondering if I ever posted this particular piece of Climate reuse. It happens to be one of my favorites. It has given me an interesting idea on something else.
Attached image:

Page 3 of 3<123





Join the debate Climate Reuse:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact