Remember me
▼ Content

candidates


candidates05-03-2024 09:18
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
I watched a debate among the alternative party candidates. There was a libertarian, a socialist, a green party candidate, a unicorn party candidate, and one other candidate. They were trying to be economists and scientists and technologists and engineers, etc. They weren't very good at it but on a few subjects they were pretty accurate.
On the other hand, one of them wanted to abolish the fed and the irs, one wanted to abolish the military, one wanted to take the millionaire's and billionaire's money and give it to the poor, one wanted to take the federal land and give it for reparations, one wanted to abolish nuclear power plants, etc. etc. I'm not taking sides here, just being the messenger. I thought i had gone back in time to the days of the hippy. I didn't hear much about climate change but i missed part of the debate. There wasn't much debate though, mostly just rapid speeches. They were good at talking fast.
Edited on 05-03-2024 09:20
05-03-2024 15:10
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
keepit wrote:
I watched a debate among the alternative party candidates. There was a libertarian, a socialist, a green party candidate, a unicorn party candidate, and one other candidate. They were trying to be economists and scientists and technologists and engineers, etc. They weren't very good at it but on a few subjects they were pretty accurate.
On the other hand, one of them wanted to abolish the fed and the irs, one wanted to abolish the military, one wanted to take the millionaire's and billionaire's money and give it to the poor, one wanted to take the federal land and give it for reparations, one wanted to abolish nuclear power plants, etc. etc. I'm not taking sides here, just being the messenger. I thought i had gone back in time to the days of the hippy. I didn't hear much about climate change but i missed part of the debate. There wasn't much debate though, mostly just rapid speeches. They were good at talking fast.



If people watched the Nixon-Kennedy debate https://www.jfklibrary.org/asset-viewer/archives/tnc-172 then at least they'd see what America's become. They even discussed the pros and cons of farm subsidies. And today everything's about "my family" or "what about me".
What people don't understand is the way the "freedom of the press" uses propaganda. A basic example is that communism is socialism. The media always asserts that it is. Communism is the church without a god. This actually gets into the teachings of the New Testament. An example of this in history is the Knights Templar. The early church was actually groups that shared what they have like a commune. And 1,700 to 2,000 years ago there was no electricity and no actual church. An Amish community might be comparable and some will have strict rules.
Also, in socialist countries people get to vote. And this will get into what some people will hate (this is a climate debate forum, correct?). It is possible that the "global warming" that started ~1978 was caused in part by NOx and SOx, this is an example of ITN and IBD; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCmYfJQ0j4Y&t=18s Basically ODSs could've increased warming while changing how gasses in the stratosphere influence the distribution of solar radiation henceforth known as incoming solar IR.
And then we have the presidential debate that keepit is talking about while CO2 might not be causing global warming because other things are. This will still suggest that reducing dependency on fossil fuels is a good idea.
Edited on 05-03-2024 15:11
06-03-2024 00:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
James_ wrote:
keepit wrote:
I watched a debate among the alternative party candidates. There was a libertarian, a socialist, a green party candidate, a unicorn party candidate, and one other candidate. They were trying to be economists and scientists and technologists and engineers, etc. They weren't very good at it but on a few subjects they were pretty accurate.
On the other hand, one of them wanted to abolish the fed and the irs, one wanted to abolish the military, one wanted to take the millionaire's and billionaire's money and give it to the poor, one wanted to take the federal land and give it for reparations, one wanted to abolish nuclear power plants, etc. etc. I'm not taking sides here, just being the messenger. I thought i had gone back in time to the days of the hippy. I didn't hear much about climate change but i missed part of the debate. There wasn't much debate though, mostly just rapid speeches. They were good at talking fast.



If people watched the Nixon-Kennedy debate https://www.jfklibrary.org/asset-viewer/archives/tnc-172 then at least they'd see what America's become. They even discussed the pros and cons of farm subsidies. And today everything's about "my family" or "what about me".
What people don't understand is the way the "freedom of the press" uses propaganda. A basic example is that communism is socialism. The media always asserts that it is. Communism is the church without a god. This actually gets into the teachings of the New Testament. An example of this in history is the Knights Templar. The early church was actually groups that shared what they have like a commune. And 1,700 to 2,000 years ago there was no electricity and no actual church. An Amish community might be comparable and some will have strict rules.
Also, in socialist countries people get to vote. And this will get into what some people will hate (this is a climate debate forum, correct?). It is possible that the "global warming" that started ~1978 was caused in part by NOx and SOx, this is an example of ITN and IBD; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCmYfJQ0j4Y&t=18s Basically ODSs could've increased warming while changing how gasses in the stratosphere influence the distribution of solar radiation henceforth known as incoming solar IR.
And then we have the presidential debate that keepit is talking about while CO2 might not be causing global warming because other things are. This will still suggest that reducing dependency on fossil fuels is a good idea.


Alan still wants you


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
06-03-2024 00:44
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Instead of candidates, i should have named this post "a blast from the past".
I guess you had to have been there.
06-03-2024 03:03
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
keepit wrote:
Instead of candidates, i should have named this post "a blast from the past".
I guess you had to have been there.



If this warming period started for the same reason the Medieval and Roman warm periods started then this forum is about discussing blasts (weather) from the past and today. With the Nixon-Kennedy debate, there's something called PBS in America.
Roman senators also fought for control of Rome just as politicians in the U.S. do today. And when the debate you mentioned had people giving mini-speeches means they don't understand what they're talking about but only care about what they want to do.
06-03-2024 04:05
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
I wouldn't want to say i agreed with their economics or their science.
06-03-2024 10:46
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
keepit wrote:
I wouldn't want to say i agreed with their economics or their science.



This is the aspect of science that disturbs me. Or is it religion? Newton accused Leibniz of plagiarism, Wagner called Bessler a fraud, Galileo was arrested as a heretic by the church. Those were treacherous times we lived in back then. Thank God we got the Magna Carta in what? 1462? It was about time don't ya think?
But that didn't apply to science. And just think, Galileo used a numbers line that went -4, -3, -2, -1, 1, 2, 3, 4.......to be period/era correct. They actually had us doing math back then until someone invented the Zero!! You just gotta love that new math, ya know what I'm saying?
And yet science started advancing again which it didn't seem to do for eons (since the Greeks). This was AFTER the Medieval Warm period came to an end. People adapted. And yet during the Medieval warm period cathedrals were built. Engineering at its finest. And yet when did the Greeks and Romans build? At about the same time. They coexisted as empires for about 750 years.
It seems that extended periods with slightly different temperatures/precipitation encourages a change in behavior. And during the Dark Ages cool period, the bubonic plague killed about 1/3rd of the population in Europe. And now we know that in the past that extended periods of slightly different normal temperatures changed certain aspects of society.
06-03-2024 17:53
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
If you consider Roman numerals, what is the Roman numeral for 0? And don't everyone answer at one, okay?

p.s., I am emulating the debate that keepit watched


Now when I was a kid we counted V, IV, III, II, I, (I - I), -I, -II, -III, -IV, -V
and if elected I will not let them threaten our security with that "new" math
where they use (0) instead of (I - I) which all of us knows is what's right. And we as a people want to do what's right! Will we let then force us to accept nothing (else) matters? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAGnKpE4NCI

p.s.s., The 0 defines nothing (else) does matter. The Story of a Zero. A vote for me is a vote for what's right!!
Edited on 06-03-2024 18:07
06-03-2024 21:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
James_ wrote:
If you consider Roman numerals, what is the Roman numeral for 0? And don't everyone answer at one, okay?

p.s., I am emulating the debate that keepit watched


Now when I was a kid we counted V, IV, III, II, I, (I - I), -I, -II, -III, -IV, -V
and if elected I will not let them threaten our security with that "new" math
where they use (0) instead of (I - I) which all of us knows is what's right. And we as a people want to do what's right! Will we let then force us to accept nothing (else) matters? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAGnKpE4NCI

p.s.s., The 0 defines nothing (else) does matter. The Story of a Zero. A vote for me is a vote for what's right!!


How many horns does an adult male whitetail deer have


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
RE: Okay....06-03-2024 21:16
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
What if we try a practice problem? This is why you'll want to vote for me.
If we have IV divided by (I - I) = x then we have

...IV
.._____
..(I - I)
---------
.....x

Now if we can reduce this fraction it might be
...IV + I
..______
...(I - I) + I

Then +I cancels out -I so we'd have

.....V
...____
......I

Why a vote for me is a vote against that "new" math and their "Zeroed" out matters.

p.s., The answer when simplified is V.

p.s.s., Anyone going to The Coliseum tonight? I heard theirs a game between the Lions and the Christians!! Oughtta be a good game! Those Christians are Hangry! for a win.

p.s.s.s., Tonight Ill probably mount the tow rods. And then the question is, which of the 3 designs I'm working on, which can I have completed and working the quickest? This could make for a show in Utrecht very interesting. This is where my knowledge/perspective of history will help to make known the history of that time.
Are warm and cool periods responsible for influencing European culture? And what does this mean today if that did happen?
Edited on 06-03-2024 21:28
06-03-2024 21:41
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
With working math not having a Zero made things interesting. Why does this matter? That will
help to prove that when v = 4Gm/c^2r (Einstein's light bending) that a step wasn't factored correctly. The mistake that would exist using (I - I) also exists in Einstein's math. Isn't that hilarious?
And then with my original reply, the candidates do not understand the issues but simply have their own agenda that they want us to support. I find math and science interesting and this might help me to have a life.
06-03-2024 22:39
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
Swan wrote:


How many horns does an adult male whitetail deer have



Swan, try saying something people might want to hear. While keepit was disappointed with the debate, why? The 1st Nixon - Kennedy debate shows
where they considered the other opinion and then responded/replied. The alternative would be to debate like you do Swan. How's that working out for
so far? It's a very unconventional debating style you have.
Are you taking the forum "back"? It sure seems that way to me.
Attached image:


Edited on 06-03-2024 22:48
06-03-2024 23:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
James_ wrote:
What if we try a practice problem? This is why you'll want to vote for me.
If we have IV divided by (I - I) = x then we have

...IV
.._____
..(I - I)
---------
.....x

Now if we can reduce this fraction it might be
...IV + I
..______
...(I - I) + I

Then +I cancels out -I so we'd have

.....V
...____
......I

Why a vote for me is a vote against that "new" math and their "Zeroed" out matters.

p.s., The answer when simplified is V.

p.s.s., Anyone going to The Coliseum tonight? I heard theirs a game between the Lions and the Christians!! Oughtta be a good game! Those Christians are Hangry! for a win.

p.s.s.s., Tonight Ill probably mount the tow rods. And then the question is, which of the 3 designs I'm working on, which can I have completed and working the quickest? This could make for a show in Utrecht very interesting. This is where my knowledge/perspective of history will help to make known the history of that time.
Are warm and cool periods responsible for influencing European culture? And what does this mean today if that did happen?


Are you riding your Palestinian camel to the event


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
07-03-2024 01:26
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
Swan wrote:

Are you riding your Palestinian camel to the event



Are you saying that the West has become Rome as Palestinians have become the early Christians? That is an interesting comparison you've made. And you say you like being Rome because it could exploit whom ever it pleased, is that correct Mr. Swan?
07-03-2024 01:31
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14390)
Swan wrote: How many horns does an adult male whitetail deer have

Let's see, a sax, a trumpet and a trombone. At least Venice Sunn does.

Are you taking your Abilify on time every day?
07-03-2024 02:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Are you riding your Palestinian camel to the event



Are you saying that the West has become Rome as Palestinians have become the early Christians? That is an interesting comparison you've made. And you say you like being Rome because it could exploit whom ever it pleased, is that correct Mr. Swan?


No Arab country will take even 1 single inbred Palestinian, but you can make a difference.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
07-03-2024 02:37
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14390)
Swan wrote: No Arab country will take even 1 single inbred Palestinian, but you can make a difference.


07-03-2024 04:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: No Arab country will take even 1 single inbred Palestinian, but you can make a difference.




You seem to enjoy jerking off on the net


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
07-03-2024 04:58
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
Swan wrote:

You seem to enjoy jerking off on the net



That's disgusting. Is that what your posts are? Do you think we're
in prison? Although they say that in prison it is about establishing a
hierarchy. Is that what you've been trying to do?
Are you in The Heat of the Night? https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094484/
07-03-2024 07:22
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

You seem to enjoy jerking off on the net



That's disgusting. Is that what your posts are? Do you think we're
in prison? Although they say that in prison it is about establishing a
hierarchy. Is that what you've been trying to do?
Are you in The Heat of the Night? https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094484/


Indeed you most certainly do live in a prison of ignorance, where you shall suffer until you die


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
07-03-2024 14:49
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
Swan wrote:


Indeed you most certainly do live in a prison of ignorance, where you shall suffer until you die



What you're saying is that you're a white Southern man surrounded by black people? And you heard MAGA's home is in the deep south? As my profile says, I live in Lexington. While Kentucky was a part of the C.S.A., I'm 1/2 Norwegian, I'm not qualified to be a part of MAGA.
And as you said Swan;

Indeed you most certainly do live in a prison of ignorance, where you shall suffer until you die


I actually plan on moving out of the U.S. Let's face it, if it wasn't you it'd probably another white supremacist. What Americans don't realize is that is Biden and Trump the best the U.S. can do for POTUS candidates? And I'm expected to vote for what I consider unqualified candidates?

To make my position known politically speaking, after Burisma and Jan. 6th, both candidates should've been banned from American politics. Elaine Chao and Sen. McConnell, China controls The Foremost Group. It can be said that China influences American politics and is partially responsible for America's national debt as a result. China receiving MFN status as a developing country while it is the world's 2nd largest economy encourages the U.S. to trade with China. And 2/3rd's of the U.S. trade deficit is with China.
And if anyone watches the 1st Nixon-Kennedy debate, actually considering the other perspective on an issue and being able to have an opinion I think is better than the chaos in today's discussions Swan. The issue is you can't control people unless they let you. Trump and his Trumpsters are a good example of free will. Some people gave it up for nothing.

p.s., Lexington, Kentucky which is at the intersection of I - 75 and I - 64 was where 2 Bison trails crossed. That just made the commuting easier. And when word traveled from Massachusetts a city was renamed Lexington in honor of the first battle of the Revolutionary War in Lexington, Massachusetts.
Edited on 07-03-2024 14:54
07-03-2024 16:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:


Indeed you most certainly do live in a prison of ignorance, where you shall suffer until you die



What you're saying is that you're a white Southern man surrounded by black people? And you heard MAGA's home is in the deep south? As my profile says, I live in Lexington. While Kentucky was a part of the C.S.A., I'm 1/2 Norwegian, I'm not qualified to be a part of MAGA.
And as you said Swan;

Indeed you most certainly do live in a prison of ignorance, where you shall suffer until you die


I actually plan on moving out of the U.S. Let's face it, if it wasn't you it'd probably another white supremacist. What Americans don't realize is that is Biden and Trump the best the U.S. can do for POTUS candidates? And I'm expected to vote for what I consider unqualified candidates?

To make my position known politically speaking, after Burisma and Jan. 6th, both candidates should've been banned from American politics. Elaine Chao and Sen. McConnell, China controls The Foremost Group. It can be said that China influences American politics and is partially responsible for America's national debt as a result. China receiving MFN status as a developing country while it is the world's 2nd largest economy encourages the U.S. to trade with China. And 2/3rd's of the U.S. trade deficit is with China.
And if anyone watches the 1st Nixon-Kennedy debate, actually considering the other perspective on an issue and being able to have an opinion I think is better than the chaos in today's discussions Swan. The issue is you can't control people unless they let you. Trump and his Trumpsters are a good example of free will. Some people gave it up for nothing.

p.s., Lexington, Kentucky which is at the intersection of I - 75 and I - 64 was where 2 Bison trails crossed. That just made the commuting easier. And when word traveled from Massachusetts a city was renamed Lexington in honor of the first battle of the Revolutionary War in Lexington, Massachusetts.


You really need to lay off the happy pills


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL




Join the debate candidates:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Top Presidential Candidates, plans for combating 'climate change'405-09-2019 03:15
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact