Remember me
▼ Content

Breaking news... Uncensored Trump backup secret camera video of the FBI raid on Trumps home

Breaking news... Uncensored Trump backup secret camera video of the FBI raid on Trumps home15-08-2022 19:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8jphxpi1ro

Truth be known I am not sure that the above is entirely valid because the FBI has never been so graceful and besides no one shot themselves in the foot.

Yawning

PS. You find the files yet? Only a blithering idiot would look in the house safe, or idiots in the FBI with all that special ed training

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

As always, I love it when a plan comes together.

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
16-08-2022 13:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
Swan wrote:

Truth be known I am not sure that the above is entirely valid because the FBI has never been so graceful and besides no one shot themselves in the foot.

Yawning

PS. You find the files yet? Only a blithering idiot would look in the house safe, or idiots in the FBI with all that special ed training

Yawning

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

16-08-2022 14:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
Swan wrote:

Yawning

Bump to top to annoy the communist democraps

ULTRA MAGA

Join the debate Breaking news... Uncensored Trump backup secret camera video of the FBI raid on Trumps home:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
BREAKING NEWS. Adolph Hitler's Son has just come clean and gone public. This is historic003-09-2022 19:24
Russia just hacked the US emergency alert system, and in more important news the FBI is001-09-2022 13:50
Communist democrat FBI agent resigns after admitting to influencing the last Presidential election, but030-08-2022 20:58
All The Secret Controllers, The Elites, Authorities Will Gone For Deceiving Others629-08-2022 19:32
Democrat terrorist CIA agent tweets that Trump needs to be murdered just like Lincoln819-08-2022 02:30
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact