Remember me
▼ Content

Atoms have consciousness.

Page 18 of 21<<<1617181920>>>
03-02-2017 12:11
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
dedicate=show to hair | beard or tonsure =the plot of the Ruler's Stars | seek the perspective art=Be swayed by energy body

By Takashi

This info is translated into English from Let's solve the enigma of the earth

Many cases show us that subconsciousness=spirit go away from the body and look at this world from the world of subconsciousness calmly without any pain when people die.

(Near-death experience by Elisabeth Kubler-Ross , and so on)
http://www.near-death.com/science/experts/elisabeth-kubler-ross.html

I was told through the channeling by the dead spirits many times.
However no spirits told me they were in trouble with resentment or pain, though they sometimes told me the reason why they were involved in the incident.
However energy bodies who stay in the low dimension like to do mischief and enjoy making humanity surprise by dominating them.
Those energy bodies in the low dimension impersonate the dead spirits and talks as if dead spirits were talking and enjoy dominating the humanity whom they try to dominate.

Though some of the psychic phenomena inform us those who died with the accidental death are suffering, energy body which like mischief impersonate the one who died with the accidental death and fool us by the acting.
Those energy body is good at impersonating the dead people.

http://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20050107174426

Jan. 7, 2005

dedicate=show to hair | beard or tonsure =the plot of the Ruler's Stars | seek the perspective art=Be swayed by energy body

At midnight on Jan. 7, 2005

-------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm going to tell you about Kefusa.
It means beard and whisker.
It was the being of bad stars that made them Kefusa.
Ke (=the shape of the character '¹') expresses to devote on the head.
Why is it lifted up on the head?
"Thank you for such amount of food." is said and it is shown by the hair on the head.
There are countless hair on the top of the head and they express the unnamed stars in the universe.
Hair express the beings from the sky and Stone gods who gave food to humanity.
It is the Ruler's Stars that made humanity forget hair and make humanity turn consciousness to beard and whisker.
And the one which made hair be hidden by hats or turban is the religion which was made by the Ruler's Stars.
The most terrible one is the Buddhism that made some of the humanity shave off the hair."

The same information was given me in an early days but it is the first time that informed me about the meaning of devoting food overhead.
As I read the book titled "Be burned in the fire while alive" and found too bad habits are being carried out in the Middle East region, my left wrist got sore red itchy.
The left wrist expresses Palestine (=Islam) and right wrist expresses Judea.
The parts of the body express the region on the earth.
For example the stain which turn up in the right side of the right eye show Atlantis.
Those who have stains there show they had the past life in Atlantis.
There was a rash of about 10 yen coin for nearly 20 years on my left wrist.
However Arafat told as follows.

"Even the prophet made mistakes."

The rash on my left wrist was healed completely after he told above the remark of his.
However the rash turned up again as the situation of Islamic society got too terrible.
I unconsciously scratched the left wrist as much as blood comes out last night and the atoms from the sky and the universe seems to have expressed their grief against too much tyranny by the men in Islamic society.
(Incidentally there are many stains on the right wrist.
Rash of slightly bigger one now pop out and became like a small wart .)

RV=Remote Viewing= TV has projected the program which praised the ability of clairvoyance and expensive seminar to get such an ability seems to be going around.
However if we are connected with the low dimension by such an ability, we would be haunted by energy body of low level and terrifying situation will be brought about.
That means if we had the desire to be worshiped by the scoop capacity, such energy body would haunt us willingly.

You should know murder cases (containing diseases) take place as there is a meaning for it.
The psychics usually say the spirits of the victim who were dead by disasters, and so on, are suffering on the spot but there is never such a thing.
The spirits who got dead go away from the dead body and looking at this real world from the world of spirits calmly without pain, has been informed by many cases.( Near-death experience by Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, and so on)
Some of the channeling information has informed me why the spirits were involved in the incidents but no channeling told me spirits were in trouble with resentment or pain.
Those who come to say such a thing is the energy body of mischievous in low dimension and they want to manipulate humanity by their own way .
They impersonate the dead person and amuse by manipulating humans.
To fluoroscopy the scene of incident in ESP means the viewer descends to such a low dimension.
It is not good and pleasant to be able to see such scenes constantly in the usual life.
Patients of psychiatry sometimes tell that they saw the scene of murder, which is the very painful thing and they will not be able to dispose of sleeping pills.
The channeler whom I knew was able to see the visions of the terrifying scenes.
She said to the people who came to have a consultation with her, "You have to atone for sin in this life as you had committed a terrible crime in the past life".
She opened the seminar and did the purification ceremony.
She was completely pushed around.
She told she often saw the dream of the snake, though she had lots of money.
If you got much money, you should think you would get the aid of the star of snakes.
Those who can see angels usually think their dimension has increased.
However angels are connected with vicious energy bodies as I told before.
The famous woman who can perspective and often appear on TV has the symptom of difficulty of walking.
The subconsciousness of her is showing that her subconsciousness hates to walk such a way in this real world.

http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/50-3455.html
04-02-2017 10:22
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
Scientists puzzled by giant whirlpools that have appeared in the Atlantic Ocean

By Takashi

http://sora.ishikami.jp/

http://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20110831220930

Aug. 31, 2011

1)A giant whirlpool which exceeds 100 km in diameter was found in Arctic Ocean.
U.S. scientists discovered two giant whirlpools which exceed 400 km in diameter in the Atlantic Ocean, off the coast of Guyana and Suriname.
They say it is the first affairs which have taken place on the earth.
According to the information from "THE UNIVERSE(THE SKY)=SORA", sea water is sucked into the underground excavation and it springs out after it is filtered in the underground excavation.
https://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2011/04/12/scientists-puzzled-by-giant-whirlpools-that-have-appeared-in-the-atlantic-ocean/

2011/04/12/
Scientists puzzled by giant whirlpools that have appeared in the Atlantic Ocean

April 13, 2011 ? SAO PAULO ? U.S. scientists discovered two giant whirlpools in the Atlantic Ocean, off the coast of Guyana and Suriname. It became a sensational discovery because this part of the ocean has been studied thoroughly, and no one expected anything like that to appear in the area. More importantly, no one can understand where the whirlpools came from and what surprises they may bring to people. According to Brazilian scientist Guilherme Castellane, the two funnels are approximately 400 kilometers in diameter. Until now, these were not known on Earth. The funnels reportedly exert a strong influence on climate changes that have been registered during the recent years. "Funnels rotate clockwise. They are moving in the ocean like giant frisbees, two discs thrown into the air. Rotation occurs at a rate of one meter per second, the speed is sufficiently large compared to the speed of oceanic currents, on the border hoppers is a wave-step height of 40 cm," Castellane said. Even during the dry months, when the movement of oceanic currents and the flow of the Amazon River practically comes to a standstill, the funnels do not disappear. Therefore, the nature of the funnels does not depend on the flow of water, which one of the world's biggest rivers brings into the ocean. The natural phenomenon, which creates the whirlpools, is unknown to modern science. As a matter of fact, the phenomenon of giant whirlpools in the World Ocean is not new to science. In most cases, the craters, or rings, as scientists call them, are formed as a result of so-called vertical currents. The latter, in their turn, appear because of differences in water density which appear because of difference in temperatures of water layers. It is an open secret that cold water is thicker and heavier, so it goes down, underneath the masses of warm water, which is lighter. This is the reason why warm currents in the World Ocean always flow closer to the surface, whereas colder currents flow closer to the bottom. However, such movement of water may not always depend on the difference of temperatures of the water column. The difference in salinity can also be a reason. The mechanism here is the same. The density of saltier water is higher, this water is heavier and it moves closer to the bottom, pushing less saltier water up. This type of vertical fusion occurs frequently in the tropics because high temperatures lead to the evaporation of water from the surface. The salt does not evaporate with water, though. It stays in the ocean, which raises the level of salinity on the upper layer of water. This layer "drowns" and gives way to less saltier waters of the depth. Such vertical movements of water create giant whirlpools. The whirlpools, tens and even hundreds of kilometers in diameter, may last for months and even years, scientists say. The vertical movement of waters is a slow process, though. Why do those whirlpools exist for such a long time? This is partially the effect of Earth's magnetic field. In addition, marine water contains many charged ions, Na and Cl for example. To crown it all, water molecules are dipoles that are charged both positively and negatively. Any dipole starts spinning when moving in the magnetic field. An oceanic ring gathers millions of billions of molecules together. That is why the giant circle movement triggered by the vertical movement of water may last for months and years mechanically. Ions also give more power to the craters. Natrium and Chlorum are charged as well, and their movement in the magnetic field of the Earth also leads to the appearance of the circle movement. ?The Jungle Apocalypse

http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/50-3456.html
05-02-2017 06:28
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
A massive stone sphere in Europe is the ultimate evidence of a lost ancient Civilization

By Takashi

There is a more massive sphere in Japan.
The rock of the sun in Yamazoe-village, Nara Prefecture, Japan (=Chojyu rock)
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-411.html

http://www.ancient-code.com/a-massive-stone-sphere-in-europe-is-the-ultimate-evidence-of-a-lost-ancient-civilization/

A massive stone sphere in Europe is the ultimate evidence of a lost ancient Civilization

The massive stone sphere has roughly three meters in diameters and, as Osmanagic states weighs at least some 60 tons- making it the most massive stone sphere ever discovered in Europe. Interestingly, similar stone spheres have been found halfway around the globe in Costa Tica where there are hundreds of similar sphere scattered across the country. Until today, no one knows what their exact purpose was ?even though some researchers claim the spheres were created by the Diquis culture.

http://www.ancient-code.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Stone-Sphere.jpg[img]

The Bosnian Pyramids

http://slicer93.mbsrv[/img].net/50-3457.html
Edited on 05-02-2017 06:29
06-02-2017 06:37
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
Borobudur in Indonesia | Mount Merapi in Indonesia

By Takashi

0470http://sora.ishikami.jp/image_dir/index.php?id=2013102920

Oct 29, 2013

Borobudur in Indonesia (uneven stone walls)

Why was the uneven stone wall made?
I was told they were made so that unpleasant statues which were dominated by the Ruler's Stars would not stick without permission to the stone walls which were made by Stone god.
When I was thinking if what was told through the channeling was true or not , the beings from the sky showed me the vision which was the same with the above explanation.

Oct. 29, 2013

Borobudur in Indonesia

This ruin is famous for the stone Buddha from which the enclosure of diamond was taken away.
(This ruin crumbled several times by the earthquakes and repaired.)

Oct. 29, 2013

Borobudur in Indonesia

The rhombuses of this ruin show enclosures with diamonds and they show if you were caught in the material like jewels , you will be confined by these things.
There are stone Buddhas in these towers.
This ruin show even though you might not be caught by diamonds, you would be confined in the tower of the top of this ruin, if you didn't admit the invisible world by the science which was given to the humanity.
The science was given by the a little evil Sirius which is shown by the square seen further ahead of this ruin.

Oct. 29, 2013

Borobudur in Indonesia

This is the temple which is too big to be fit on the screen of the digital camera.
The word, Borobudur is made up of Boro and dur.
Boro (ボロ in Japanese ) means tattered clothes.
dur (道理 in Japanese) means it is reasonable and make sense.
The above statue↑ shows even though a person may wear tattered clothes, she will understand the truth and the reason.
The stones in Mount Merapi in Indonesia which is 30 km away from here are used for this building.
Why was this huge ruin made?
We can't find anything but the jungle around it where people didn't live and it is made of the countless huge stones.
People leave the enigma without trying to solve it as it is hard to understand.
Only the meaning of the stone Buddhas which were made later without permission by the Ruler's Stars are being forced to note.

Oct. 29, 2013

Mount Merapi in Indonesia

[img]http://sora.ishikami.jp/image_dir/images/2013/20131029202646.jpg
[/img]
This mountain is famous for the volcano which erupts often.
I saw it directly below from the plane when I woke up while sleeping on the way to Bali from Java.
This volcano seems to have protected such ruins as Borobudur, and so on by the volcanic ash.
The crater on the right side seems to be complaining with the opened mouth.
There is every kind of religion in Indonesia.
Hindu has sealed Stone gods unimaginably and I felt Stone gods getting angry.

http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/50-3458.html
06-02-2017 16:33
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
Arafat was poisoned(?).  

By Takashi

http://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20120704170014

July 4, 2012

Arafat was poisoned(?).

The late Prime Minister Rabin who tried to seek a peace in Palestinian problem was assassinated previously.
Sharon, former prime minister of the hawks also collapsed when he changed the policy suddenly and expressed to withdraw from the West Bank Jordan.
He is now in the vegetative state.
It is said he was about to be assassinated.
Arafat collapsed suddenly and died after his remark that even the prophet made mistakes.
This site informed in detail at an early stage that the late Arafat was assassinated.
To support it, Arafat was poisoned with a radioactive substance polonium, it was reported by Al-Jazeera.

[url]http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CD0QFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jewishpress.com%2Fnews%2Farabs-
launch-the-great-polonium-poisoned-arafat-hoax%2F2013%2F10%2F14%2F&ei=17B3UqqVIqSuiAejj4CACw&usg=
AFQjCNFUOQVP01IiYWaQJ_c3lqoa3qJ7vQ&bvm=bv.55819444,d.aGc[/url]

http://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20050307150429
March 7, 2005

I felt the cold air before going to bed, but I was able to see nothing with elaborate eyes, when the soul of Arafat descended to me.

"Arafat speaking.
I was able to come here at last.
There was no single calm days when I lived.
I had never felt the calm feeling like this before going to France.
However you can find the reason of my death if you see the medical records of the hospital why I was dead immediately after I went to France.
I ---really people of Palestine had the big
--------------------------------------------------------

(the words don't come out of my mouth.)
This information is from 'THE UNIVERSE(THE SKY)=SORA'.

"Vision"

"Two white small lights are seen when I closed eyes."

"I saw two lights at the middle of the night.
It was people who were wearing white clothes and whom I had never seen.
They turned down the lights and told they brought me things by which I was able to sleep for going to other place.

(The words don't come out of my mouth.)

Please let people know my words.
I was lying without sleeping at midnight.
Two men came.
I saw the figures of humanity.
They had small lights.
I felt scary.
The man who was in attendance of me saw two men and told he would tell to doctors.
The two said to him, "You don't have to do it because we are doctors."
However the voice of two men were not the one of humanity.
When two men came into the room, I was able to see their faces though the lights were not on.
They were strangers.
One of the two said to me, "Please lick this so that you can sleep."

The words didn't come out well.

He said, "Please lick Shirumu(?)".
Shirumu is anesthetic.
Since then I had consciousness no longer.
Then everything became a remarkable turn of events.
I got asleep when I licked Shirumu.
Then I was dead.
Nothing.

The words don't come out.

I didn't know what I was doing.
I exited from my body.
I was looking below at the ceiling of the room.
The two who thought I would die put the second Shirumu in my mouth, as they thought I was alive.
And in order to run away from there----

The words didn't come out.

They did one thing before they ran away.
They replaced the man who had been in attendance of me.
The man who was replaced was their mate.
I was able to understand anything when I was looking below from the above.
The two were the people of Israel."

(Since then I went to bed as the words stopped coming out from my mouth. )

"The people of Israel were the men of Chair seat of Gemini."

The star of Chair seat came back to 'The Ohmoto (the central)' and disappeared.

(Arafat told me in detail. Maybe he was able to talk in detail because time had not passed much after he was dead.)

*)The following is the site of Iran in which Arafat told even prophet made mistakes.
http://www.iran-press-service.com/ips/articles-2004/august/

Islam preached as "an eye for an eye" and "a tooth for a tooth" and they make it as the teaching of revenge.
However Islam preached as "an eye for an eye" which meant "if somebody gave you something beautiful to see, you should gift them back something beautiful to see, and as "a tooth for a tooth" meant "if somebody gave you something to eat, you should gift them back something to eat."
This meant that we should not monopolize the grace of God, though it is regarded as the teaching of revenge now as I told you previously.
The words of Arafat got on the newspaper soon after the booklets of "You fellows" story were sent to Palestine.

Arafat told as follows.
We must show the courage to recognize our mistakes, because there is no one free from mistakes, from me on down, Even the prophets made mistakes.

I was often told about Arafat through the channeling.
http://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20050629100353

http://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20060527223455

http://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20041112093730

http://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20050606160635
http://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20041111144313

When Former Prime Minister Sharon, hard-liner proceeded toward the peace negotiations suddenly, he collapsed and fell into the vegetative state.
I was told in detail through the channeling he was targeted by hard-liners.
http://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20071201161217

http://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20061022235235
http://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20060107092013

http://news.goo.ne.jp/article/yomiuri/world/20120704-567-OYT1T00529.html
Satellite TV, Al-Jazeera in the Middle East told on 3, Arafat of Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) who died in November of 2004 at the age of 75 might be poisoned by a radioactive substance, polonium.
The cause of death was not disclosed at the death of the chairman.
According to the home page of English version of the same with satellite TV, Al-Jazeera, Arafat's wife Such a provided the clothes toothbrush and Kafiya (hood) attached blood, sweat and saliva of Arafat to Radiation Physics Laboratory of Lausanne, Switzerland.
They were analyzed by the institute, and highly toxic polonium-210 was detected.

Late Prime Minister Rabin was also assassinated.
http://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20040516214024

http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/50-3459.html
07-02-2017 11:24
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
From an ex-healer

By Takashi

https://sora.ishikami.jp/letter/index.php?id=20120807090906

Aug. 7, 2012

From an ex-healer

I think that primary beginning with which I came to be concerned the mental world was the distrust to medical treatment.
I suffered an incurable disease in my high school days, and I came to have despaired of medical treatment owing to my experience by which I was suspected whether to be suffered feigned illness even if I carried out the tour around many hospitals.
What was more, I had the experience in which I got worse after medical treatment when I was diagnosed at last.
I developed cancer in 2003 and Mother also suffered the unknown illness almost simultaneously.
Consequently I wanted to be the person who heal the illness=an healer if medicine couldn't heal pathological those people.
What was more there were other problems because all my families were cornered terribly then.
I have the memory about the situation in those days in which I doubted if many problems came about at the same time in such a way, I thought the situation might be as if it had been the situation played in the drama.
According to the information from "THE UNIVERSE(THE SKY)=SORA" stars which wanted to dominate humans often use such the means as they cure humans after they have made humans ill.
It is their means that are often made the best of by them by which they pull humans into inner world or religions.
That is why my experience was just like the one in the drama which was really plotted by stars that wanted to dominate humans.
In this way, I fell into a trap completely and I went to the school which trained the healers.
( the Rocky Mountains Mystery School (RMMS)http://rmms.jp/ but it seems not to reside now) The actual figure of the shool was just like the School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
It claimed religions and New Age are lie(darkness).
However I felt their claim has the truth.
I also felt they were aiming for the independence from the rulers just like the information from "THE UNIVERSE(THE SKY)=SORA".
I learned lots of rituals which I carried out every day in order to protect the earth from the darkness.
I might put down as many as Dragons when I reflect it on now.
Even though I had taken classes only during several days, I was recommended to start a healer business as a professional.
I was told I would be able to work as a professional healer because the beings of light would help me.
However it was not a lie because I felt some beings actually helped me.
But it was the dangerous matter if the some very beings belonged to stars which wanted to dominate humans.
Thereafter I started the work of healer at my apartment house while making HP,too.
Even though I was impotent with little confidence, I was able to act as if I had been propelled with strange self‐confidence then.
I can agree to it if I suppose I was ruled by Dragons at that time.
As I got in a fighting mood, I was sometimes told by my friends that my condition of the character had been changed.
I have believed seriously that light must be passed to as many people as possible by 2012.
I think others who got the schooling with me must have been the same with me.
However I came to suffer from an obsession for earning money.
There were lots of things which should be learned.
And the school system was made so that I wanted to learn more one after another.
Moreover, I also had to do the voluntary activity which needed to pay high participation fees for protecting the earth.
Though much time and money was needed, I was in an insufficient situation.
As I was impotent and thanks to the brake which might have been applied by my spirit, I was not able to do the healing work to many people.
Though I worried a lot in those days for my less healing work, it was lucky if I reflect on it today.
And I had some people undergo the healing work.
What was more I misfortunely recommended it to lots of people.
As there were lots of people who were not able to pay I healed them with no money.
I think it was guided by my spirit.
It was a matter of fact that I had financial failure.
That is why I stopped attending the lecture in about one year because I was not able to pay the school fees.
In those days I had one affair which was very impressive.
On the first day of a very important (I considered) program, I have forgotten it without knowing why.
Even though I had been tensed until the previous night, I didn't have a feeling of tension on the morning of the appointed day and I really forgot it.
My spirit might have urged me not to go though I can't forget the strange feeling of that time.
However I failed to stop going and attended the lecture even though I was late for school.
When I think of the reason of having attended the lecture, I must have wanted to get the power first of all.
I had the motive to be the person who was able to help others.
But I thought I had no power then and I wanted to get more power by which I could help others.
Dragons will fly to you willingly and give you power when you ask for the power.
However those who are given those power by Dragons, will be in a fighting mood  and become dominant.
They will come to fail.
That seems to be the usual course of those who are given the power by Dragons.
I have once reflected on the very motive by which we want to help others or want to help the earth.
However I came to think that way of thinking is not good after I came across the information from "THE UNIVERSE(THE SKY)=SORA".
I think it is true those humans who are born on this earth in this age, have come here to help the earth.
That is why many people are apt to be caught in traps.
Those whom I met at the school for healing had the pure motives and most of them were serious.
They were working for the earth by sacrificing their own lives and without no remuneration.
I think stars which wanted to dominate humans make the best of that point and they manipulate those people by cajoling or threatening.
They manipulate humans not only with words but also by manipulating the brain.
What was more, they remodel human bodies so that they are easy for energy bodies to invade into the human bodies.
I get really angry when I think of it.
Though I am writing it now, it is the recent affair when I came to think so.
I can't point out that my brain might have been manipulated as I had no such feeling until recent time.
I don't know well the true actual figure because I was a poor student.
However I had a lot of trouble as I can't get rid of the influence to which I had been engaged.
Though there are lots of organizations which do the similar activities.
Each of them tells the inviting claim.
But if we suppose there are stars which want to dominate humans or Dragons I can't help claiming that we should not draw near such organizations.

http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/50-3460.html
09-02-2017 00:12
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
The mail from the man who was involved in the inner world, the meditation, the Monroe Institute, Hemi-Sync, and so on.

By Takashi

http://sora.ishikami.jp/letter/index.php?id=20120207173631

Feb. 7, 2012

The mail from the man who was involved in the inner world, the meditation, the Monroe Institute, Hemi-Sync, and so on.

NO 1) From a man

I knew Hemi-Sync of The Monroe Institute after I had read Near Death Experience by Masamichi Sakamoto published in 2003.
I bought the book, which I read.
I remember that I went to see the doctor as I suffered Sudden Deafness(SD) at that time.
I thought I would not be able to practice Hemi-Sync at that time.
Though I didn't know the cause of it, it was owing to the Hemi-Sync when I think of it now.
I remember that I came not to be able to practice Hemi-Sync owing to the difficulty in hearing.
However I was healed by degrees.
I remember I came not to hear it after that without knowing why.

(Hemi-Sync seems to be related to BASHAR, and so on and it seemed I was made not to be able to hear as subconsciousness of me hated it.
When I was reading the HP of The Monroe Institute, I felt as if my head had been oppressed strongly.
It was such powerful experience after a long time.
The name Mon-roe(Marilyn Monroe,Kiyo Sasaki,Monroe)seems to have the meaning.
BASHAR is the mailman in the universe and is very influential.

Please search him on http://sora.ishikami.jp/search/index.php of "Let's solve the enigma of the earth". By Taeko)

Hemi-Sync
http://www.hoshinokagayaki.com/monroe.html
The Monroe Institute
http://www.aqu-aca.com/contents/whats-hemi-sync/whats-monroe-inst.html

NO 2) From a woman

I had always read the book about the inner world which I borrowed at the Library until the spring of 2005.
It was from 2002 to spring of 2005 when I came across the information from "THE UNIVERSE(THE SKY)=SORA".
Among those books there was the book about Near Death Experience by Masamichi Sakamoto which I remember I read several times.
I think it was the affair which took place around that time.
Joseph McMoneagle, FBI police investigator with supernatural power who was given the drill of Hemi-Sync, was introduced by Masamichi Sakamoto.
I came to know the information from "THE UNIVERSE(THE SKY)=SORA" in which it told that the persons who can see the scene of the crime is in the low dimension.
That is why it is dangerous to depend on the information given by such persons.
I consented to it a lot then.
As I was drawn into pretty lower dimension around that time,the spirits who wanted to be worshiped drew near me and must have showed such scenes.
After I came to be connected with the HP of the SKY (SORA), the universe,
and I came to exchange mails with Ms Taeko Shiraki I was not able to see
unpleasant things while I opened my eyes even if I was too sleepy.

For more info please refer to the following site.
[url]http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/50-3461.html [/url]
Edited on 09-02-2017 00:13
09-02-2017 11:02
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
Africa,the dying earth,The clouds of the thought of the atoms from the sky and the universe and consciousness bodies of the comet,BASHAR, Atoms of the water and so on

By Takashi

http://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20050108204052

Jan. 8, 2005

Africa, the dying earth, The clouds of the thought of the atoms from the sky and the universe and consciousness bodies of the comet, BASHAR, Atoms of the water and so on

At midnight of Jan. 8, 2005

The being of Africa speaking.

(nelson rolihlahla mandela?)

The small booklets were delivered to this country, too.
Thanks to those booklets, I was able to solve the small enigma.
The enigma is why lots of people die in Africa.
That's because some spirits come to be born hurriedly as humans without knowing well about the matter on the earth well.
What is more they come to be born as they want to have the bodies earlier.
However those spirits who have the bodies are apt to take a pessimistic view of life as the reality on the earth is too painful.
I found they want to go to another world in haste.
But they find the lives in another world is much longer than the real lives.
And they find the behavior which they did in this world were watched carefully from another world.
Please inform humans the following.
Humans will be given completely different environment in the next life.
For example, if he is rich in this world, he will be poor in the next life.
The above should be informed to humans without fail.

(Another channeler told the information from "THE UNIVERSE(THE SKY)=SORA" has reached Africa, too.)

(image)

"The thing covered with lots of dust come out from behind flowerpots which were arranged."

The meaning of the above image is as follows.

"In the universe we found there are countless chunks of ill thought(=they try to rule the earth) which reside in a covert manner behind the stars.
They came to aimed at the earth because it was due to BASHAR who is called "delivery person in the universe".
As BASHAR cried about to the end of the universe there is an interesting star called the earth, those chunk of subconsciousness came to the earth in the form of comets one after another and they are going to try to rule the earth was found.

(* In the inner world there are many people who believe the channeling of BASHAR even today.)

http://sora.ishikami.jp/image_dir/index.php?id=20050108195807

↑When I was looking at the photo which had been sent from the reader in Shizuoka Prefecture, channeling started.

The being from a star speaking.
The end of the earth is going to come.
That's because only bad humans increased too much.

(The science believers who still attack the information from "THE UNIVERSE(THE SKY)=SORA" are contained among bad humans even though they know this information.)

It is not the good matter.
The image shows there are two groups of opinion among the beings in the universe.
One group think how about seeing the situation.
Another think let's renew the earth by asking for the power of the comet.

(I asked not to make the earth renew by claiming humans will make effort, too.)
There are more than one writing which tell there are various bodily sensation which may be the previous notice of the earthquake.
The report about various dreams were sent to me.

The dream which I had.

(The baby named "the earth" is now dying, she can't drink milk, she is now tire out completely and she can't return to the original,)

(When I wrote this, the small toy robot suddenly barked bowwow and moved its paws even though I didn't do anything.)

The dream of a reader

(The sea water goes up into the sky.)

The meaning of the above dream.

As the situation of the earth is too harsh, the atoms of the water want to return to Mars.

Previously I was informed through the channeling that the water of Mars came down to the earth in order to help the earth.
The water which showed up in the dream of a reader seems to be the one which came to the earth from Mars.

The dream of a reader.

(The belt of the watch which I presented is lost)

The meaning of the above dream is as follows.

As there is no time, it is informed by the above dream.

Sure enough the big tsunami will occur?

Please inform people not to go to see the sea.

Don't draw near the seashore.

(Vision)

The knee joint has been snapped off.

I had the signature in the lap and it might show the above vision.

When I finished writing this, I had uncomfortable feeling in the chest.

The being of the comet speaking.
The earth really called for the help.
I'm not the villain.
I came here to help the earth.

I informed to the atoms, "I'll write about it properly."
The uncomfortable feeling in the chest was healed with the heart-burn.

http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/50-3462.html
10-02-2017 03:43
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
Mt. Anpira | Arafat | vision(The history of the earth) | The support of Sirius, and so on

By Takashi

This page also tells about Arafat who was poisoned.

http://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20050606160635

June 6, 2005

Mt. Anpira(in Japan) | Arafat | vision(The history of the earth) | The support of Sirius, and so on

I went strawberry picking as it was the refreshing weather on July 5, 2005.
I was drinking tea after I picked strawberries while looking at the garden where many flowers were blooming.
Then completely unexpected words came out of my mouth.

"Arafat speaking.(Palestinian chairman).
I'm the man died in France."

I asked repeatedly as the above words came out of my mouth.

"That's right."
I'm Stone god of Mt. Anpira (in Japan).

(Is he the incarnation of the giant of Stone god?)

I went to Palestine because I had been told by Sirius to go there in order to bring peace.
However I was defeated by the energy body of Fatah and failed to bring peace.
I'm happy as I can see the beautiful Japan like this as I descended in the form of subconsciousness.
I'm taking a rest comfortably in the other world now."

The above words came out of my mouth.
Mt. Anpira (in Japan) is the mountain where I visited with my traveling companion last year.
My comanion told she was anxious about it then.
http://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20040619214755

It was mysterious for me why Mt.Teine or Mt.Anpira (in Japan) which are the Stone gods in Japan went to Middle East.
The reason why they went there is the king of Sagittarius who had turned into Dome of the Rock asked for help to Sirius and Sirius seems to have informed Stone gods in Japan.
As I was asked to visit Mt. Anpira (in Japan) this time, too, I went to climb it as I had the extra time.
It is the low mountain where there is the municipal ski area.
The place where the trees had been mowed got skinny and there were dense goldenrod.
Butterbur that has grown once in a while was full of moths.
The rough mountain full of pebbles which were occupied by goldenrod was reminiscent of Palestine which got rough in the fight.
(The goldenrod is the weed of alien species,it has the poison in the root,it is the weeds which weaken and annihilate native species around and the yellow flower of it has the shape of a triangular arrow like cedar trees.
By contrast, huge butterbur and fern grow densely in the other places where woods have been left.
Mulch is piled up in the soft and fluffy places which were the rich forest with magnolia and Japanese pepper trees were growing while the little birds were chirping.
I couldn't help wishing that Palestine would reconstruct as soon as possible such the rich forest like this.
And both Palestinians and Israelites live happily and enjoy the blessing of the earth.
One of the clouds which we saw from Mt. Anpira (in Japan) kept the same shape while we were there.
The shape of it was the rectangle cloud which was separated into two parts.
I was told through the channeling that the shape of the cloud informed us that the king of Sirius was separated from the queen of Sirius.

(vision A)seen at dawn.

This vision seems to have expressed the history of the earth so far which is written in 'The story of the universe'.
http://sora.ishikami.jp/stories/universe.html

1) "The pebbles with various expressions have spread everywhere."
(This vision shows Stone gods descended everywhere on the earth like this and covered the earth.)

2 "There are lots of small islands."
(The sea was made as Mercury sent down the rain a lot and cooled the earth since then.
The vision shows there were Stone gods who sank in the sea. )

3)"Water increased more and the number of the islands got less."
(The humanity were made miserable owing to the Ruler's Stars.
As Stone gods asked for help, the water from Mars showered on the earth and "the Giant Deluge of Noah" took place.
Therefore the number of islands is further reduced.)

4) "This is the animation which show water increased and islands went away from one another.
The animation also shows Stone gods of big islands kissed (sticked) the Stone gods of continent and peninsulas were made.

(Bretagne(a former province of northwestern France on a peninsula between the English Channel and the Bay of Biscay) which I visited the other day came to mind .
I was told previously that the being who made Carnac ruins was the queen of Sagittarius of Europe.)

(vision B) which I saw after re sleeping.

"There is a small thing like a rabbit in somewhat elongated square with the blackish pattern shown in the white background.
The rabbit(?) is being bullied repeatedly by various things.
Eventually the blackish color turn into the whitish color which is the same color as the circumference.

The meaning of the above vision is as follows.

"The subconsciousness which is related with Sirius was being bullied but it was able to run away as Sirius came to help it.
The blackish color is the energy body of the thoughts of Pleiadenai and it has disappeared as Sirius appeared."

Some of the readers of my site report me there are those who are completely pushed around by energy body around them
I make it a rule to give advise in order to erase those energy bodies as follows.
"If you think energy body is haunting someone please imagine as follows and erase the energy body.
Please imagine there is energy body of black light on the back of the haunted person.
Next please imagine you will torn up the black light with the white lightning(=Hoshinomina (alter ego of Ms Taeko Shiraki)).
Since then please imagine you will wrap up the black light that was torn up with the white light of lightning.
In that case, if you ask for the help of Sirius, you seem to be able to get stronger help."

http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-403.html
11-02-2017 00:58
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
Crop Circle of Sirius | Illuminati | communism | Stone gods in Africa, and so on (Postscript about vision, Postscript at 18:00 and 21:00)

By Takashi

http://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20050629100353

June 29, 2005

Crop Circle of Sirius | Illuminati | communism | Stone gods in Africa , and so on (Postscript about vision, Postscript at 18:00 and 21:00 )

At 00:30 on June 29
I had slight signal in the lips a few times. in the evening.
(Two small breakout were also made on the lips. )

"The reason why Islamic world was smashed was because people there were made not to accept the information from 'THE UNIVERSE(THE SKY)=SORA'.
Then ?????

(I can't discriminate the characters which I wrote at night when I got them through the channeling.)

"Now I can understand clearly.
The reason why *Arafat died was due to Illuminati.
The beings of the star of reptile in the shape of humans killed Arafat."

I was informed about the death of Arafat in detail through the channeling previously .
Arafat accepted the information from 'THE UNIVERSE(THE SKY)=SORA'.
(Please refer to the contents by searching Arafat in the following.)

http://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20050307150429

"It was the beings of the star of reptile that made Muslim proceed to Mecca, not to Dome of the Rock.
They impersonate the clergy and fooled people."

I woke up as I felt the signal in the right midriff.

"Please write before going to bed.
Stone god became at ease as the black light had disappeared.
Therefore I can tell you a good announcement(?)."

I am going to sleep from now.

June 29, 2005

(Crop Circle)

"Sirius speaking.
I came to cheer you."

Only the above words came out.
Postscript at 21:00

" So far I was the bad guys."
"Illuminati is swaggering in the center of the earth.
They say the Trinity, but they form the square (which means four foot animal).
The reason why the green has become light green, shows the power of Illuminati will get weaker from now on."

(The robots of Stone gods which make Crop Circles are looking at the crops very well.
As the crop became yellow, the robots don't make Crop Circle as the crop will be reaped soon.
Crop Circles are made in the field where the crop is dark green and grow well.
They are not made in the field where grass grow and the crop don't grow well.
I thought it is the same with the Crop Circles made in Japan. )

http://sora.ishikami.jp/image_dir/special/index.html

June 29, 2005.
(The image) before going to bed.

"The black light loop is seen and one part of which is chipped."

As I saw the above image, I erased it with the white light which I imagined in a hurry.

"The named star had cooperated with the star of reptile but it has disappeared and the subconsciousness of that star came back to 'The Ohmoto (the central)' in the universe.
It was good as the black loop couldn't form the complete loop."

The above words came out of my mouth and I woke up.

Marx borrowed the book in the library.
I'll take the place of Sirius.
Sirius devised communism for humanity and taught it to them.
However communism of the Soviet Union had been closed by the tragic curtain made by the human-type reptiles who had bodies.
Do you understand what I say?
When Sirius noticed, most of the leaders of the communism were occupied by the ugly human-type reptiles.
The thing which we taught as communism proceeded the completely different way.
They didn't divide the wealth of the earth equally but they used them for the armaments."

I had the signal in my lips in the early morning.

"You don't have to be in trouble.
As the underground cavity of the earth was filled with the white juice, it became impossible for the subconsciousness of reptile to go into there.
Consequently it became possible for the earth to stay alive."

↓The other channeler told the following information.
(It is similar to the information given by the channeler in Africa. )

When I have been examining in various ways today, I found a page of David Ike.
The following was written there.

Dec. 14, 2004

The earthquake is caused for the herald of the punishment of the alien.
The rock called "The finger of God" in Namibia which has been standing thousands of years collapsed by the recent earthquake.
They say the prophets in Africa are afraid of it by telling it is showing the end of the world.

http://icke.seesaa.net/category/142592.html

As I worried about a lot about the above article , I tried to check and found it.
When I was looking at the picture of the rock, the tip of the middle finger of the right hand numbed and felt sick.
When I felt the picture had kicked out the unpleasant thing from my right hand, channeling started.

"The being called Finger Rock speaking.
As I was not able to say,"Shut up", I notified by falling myself.
I had been surrounded by the unpleasant things.
I had been waiting for the friend of Ms Taeko Shiraki would find me.
I was found finally and I kicked out the unpleasant thing in return.
I'd like you to inform about it just now."

(Postscript at 18:00)

#) (I was anxious about the eye in the triangle of one U.S. dollar bill.)

"The base of the triangle expresses the ground and entire part express the ground is being seen by 'THE UNIVERSE(THE SKY)=SORA'.
Though Pleiadenai existed until 1098, dominated the humans and were looking from the sky, now the atoms from the sky and the universe are looking at the ground."

http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/50-3464.html
11-02-2017 22:34
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
Half Dome in US

By Takashi

http://sora.ishikami.jp/jiten/index.php?id=20020804170753

■Half Dome

Half Dome seen from Yosemite valley

It is the rock which looks as if a dome were cut into the half.
It is in Yosemite park in the US.
Stone gods made piled rocks like round rice-cakes in other places with the half of Half Dome which was cut into two.

The rock like offerings

http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/50-3465.html
13-02-2017 09:23
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
The tour to Stone gods in the US(No2)

By Takashi

http://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20030429214409
Please refer to the below site about more info.
Stone god in Yosemite park

April 29, 2003

The tour to Stone gods in the US(No 2)

The following is how to make arch-like rock told by Stone gods.
Please see Mysterious rocks of Arches National Park on parade
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-214.html

before reading the following.

1) The shape like Half Dome is made first by the still soft body of Stone god.

(Though it may seem to be cruel when it is thought by humanity, Stone gods seem to have made their bodies into various things as they felt no pain even though they might turn into the different form.)

2) Next the inside is hollowed out into the shape of a slipper.

3) Next much rock is got ride of from the tip of the shape of slipper and the arch is left.

4) Then the form of arch is fixed.

Many semicircles were hollowed out in various cliffs to prove they were not made by running water because Stone gods knew that humanity later years would think arches were made by the running water.

There are arch-type ones which are composed of the group with two or three ones are lining up or with three mouths of the hole faces a three-way .

http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/ArchesArches48.jpg

Those ones seem to have been made by the creating methods written above.
As Stone gods seem to have done the transmission of the will by telepathy, the work of art made by them didn't become the same ones.
In addition, the pillars for supporting one side of the arch were added in case one side of the arch became too thin after being scrapped off too much.

The reinforcement of the arch

(Delicate Arch-The rock of lower extremities(?))

I was not able to visit the work of art which is famous for the lower extremities with joints as I didn't have enough time to visit it.
However I found in the photo that the rock had foot and toes.
I was told alter egos of Stone gods were able to walk freely as legs were made for them.
However they were not able to take a rest as they had no joints.
Therefore they taught the atoms from the sky and the universe so that they would make knee joint, ankle, toes, and so on for the easy walking, I was told.

(Balanced Rock)

Balanced Rock
The rock pillar of the bottom is supporting the top round rock in perfect balance.
I was told this rock is the body of queen of Sagittarius and it expresses she plays the role of mediating successfully between Stone gods and humanity.
I was told the reason why the top rock doesn't fall by taking the balance is that Stone god instructed to the atoms of the rock so that they would keep taking the balance.

(The rocks which show offerings(?))

The rocks which show offerings

I saw several things like white rice crackers put on the rock pillars here and there.
The white thing is called "the juice" and it is the body fluid of Stone gods.
I was told it served as the food for Stone humans.
Stone gods were told about round rice-cakes in Japan through the telepathy and they imitated rice-cakes and made offerings.

(Grand Canyon)

Grand Canyon starts from the middle of the Colorado River.
It starts suddenly by the depression from a certain place of the plain when I saw it from the car.
The river goes down by meandering.
I found the depressions like tributaries and depressions which are by the river and they are in the higher place than the river.
In addition, I visited the famous place which curves in a horseshoe shape.
The water is very low and rocks are not rounded at all.
Therefore I thought the theory that the valley was made by being scraped off by the water flow doubtful.

I was told the valleys were dug down as hard as possible by the king of Sagittarius and his mates for the safety of humanity so that the Ruler's Stars would not attack.
However those valleys seem not to have been dug down when I really saw it.
They were completely flat.
Therefore I asked the atoms from the sky and the universe why they are flat, though I was told they were dug down.

"Stone gods made their bodies flat, lay down as they were and they gave direction to the atoms of their body so that a part of their body would collapse and turn into the river."

The king of Sagittarius seems to have issued instructions so that atoms would turn into the rivers or make pyramids.
Therefore the river got wide by running meandering here and there and the rocks like pyramids were found on the way to depression.
I was told the only symbol made of the square mound is the grave of the king.

You will find more interesting information about arch.
The arch which shows the muscle of the upper arm

The super strange arch

The arch like an elephant

The reinforcement of the arch| Before making the arch| Rainbow Bridge

Arches National Park of Utah| Balance Rock | The rock for offerings| Petroglyph of Giants

How to make arch | Bryce canyon national park in US

http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/50-3466.html
14-02-2017 01:46
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
Carnac stones(Alignements de Carna), Himiko' daughter and the giant 
By Takashi

http://sora.ishikami.jp

Dec. 22, 2004

Carnac stones(Alignements de Carna), Himiko' daughter and the giant

Dec. 21,2004

I had once an intense signal of the pain in the right middle finger.  

I told the giant to make Carnac stones(Alignements de Carna).

http://homepage.mac.com/ovd/botchi/kyoseki/carnac.html

I was the European queen of Sagittarius.
I hadn't known why did I have to arrange the stones in a row until I was told the meaning of it by Hoshinomina(elder sister of Ohmoto).

(Stones have been arranged in such a way show that stars had been arranged accurately in the universe at first.
However a part of the stars which had come to hate to be arranged exactly made wars among stars and their way of stars' arrangement became scattered in such a way in modern times.
The stones of Pinnacles in Austria show today's starry sky which became scattered like today's sky.)

I had experienced the life of the human princess.
Consequently I have been sleeping until now as I had been satisfied with human experience.
I knew that the beings of Sagittarius had made the Mediterranean and Atlantis.
Though I put an island like a pebble(Sicily) in front of the boot(Italy)I hadn't known the meaning of it until I had been taught the meaning of it by Hoshinomina(elder sister of Ohmoto).
Though accidents are taking place all over the places, it show the spirits of the Mediterranean are asking for the help.
That's because people believe the teaching of stars which wanted to dominate humans.

Nov. 22. 

All of a sudden, I had the signature in the underarm.

"Himiko's daughter named Miss Ito speaking.
I have remembered that I was able to go to the place of Hoshinomina(elder sister of Ohmoto)from Yamatai Kingdom(which resided in Shikoku)thanks to Stone god.
The Stone god was a soaring figure and he was kind enough to carry us on his palm.

(The above was the first thing that was informed me for the first time.
I had asked how did Miss Ito go to Honsyu from Shikoku?
I didn't know even though I had asked Atom-boy many times if she had crossed the Seto Inland Sea by ship.)

Though the cloud which looked like big fingers had shown up many times in the sky showed that a giant took her from Shikoku to Honsyu.

http://sora.ishikami.jp/image_dir/index.php?id=20041118203512

(That's why Miss Ito remembered it, I was told)

I heard that Noah and his mates were carried to Japan together with the ship.
Some came to Japan with Noah.
After she had reached Hoshinomina(elder sister of Ohmoto), she made the shape by which she stood for Stone god.

(Though the the first stone circle had been made beside Hoshinomina(elder sister of Ohmoto), it was broken by the Yamato Kingdom of old Japan, I was told.)

There were many giants all over Japan and they made the same shaped round patterns with the stones.
The giant who was kind enough to carry Miss Ito was the incredibly big one in Suma district.
The giant was good at cutting the soft body of Stone gods.
He made the rock of Ikuishi shrine.

the rock of Ikuishi shrine

http://ishikami.jp/tyousa2002/ikuishi.html

The reason why the rock is cut clearly was that it had been cut in the mountain before putting it into the depression.

(I had uncomfortable feeling in the teeth.)

The giant cut the rock with the ivy while the body of Stone god had still been soft.
And he carried it after it had got hard and put it into the depression

I have the signature in the right flank.

"The being who took Miss Ito to Alter ego of the Ohmoto(the central) was my giant.
I am Stone god who turned into the island in which there is the rock called the rock of Kounai.
The island resides in Iejima islands."

http://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~HASSHI/geotyonoiwa.htm

I was surprised too much by the synchronicity because the photo of the rock of Kounai had been sent to me while I was writing this new information.
The stone looks like a face as it is small and quiet on the top of the island when seen from the sea.
I felt it was looking at the direction of Honsyu where there is Hoshinomina(elder sister of Ohmoto).

http://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~HASSHI/tyonoiwa1.jpg
The stone called Kounai which is on the summit of the hill in the island.

http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/50-3468.html
Edited on 14-02-2017 01:48
14-02-2017 13:32
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
Stone gods in Yosemite National Park

By Takashi

When I see the photo of Half Dome , there is no soil in front half of the mountain indeed.
The soil in front half should be in anywhere near Half Dome.
If there were no half near it, it would be a super strange.

http://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20020618114918

June 18, 2002

Stone gods in Yosemite National Park

I have been given the consecutive pain like the signal to my right thumb.
I asked the meaning of the pain to the atoms from the sky and the universe and I was given the following answer.

"Stone god who told you yesterday speaking.
I want you to write."

The person who visited Yosemite National Park the other day reported me she had a hard time with nausea and headache.
I asked the reason of it to the atoms from the sky and the universe.

"I'm sorry.
It was my fault.
The spirits of Stone gods who had descended there had called the visitors who had been there many times as they had wanted the visitors to be aware of the call from Stone gods.
However no one had been aware of their call and they had got tired of waiting.
The visitor this time was aware of our presence and I was told I might be able to descend to humanity.
Therefore I got the chance to descend to the person who reported about her visit to you.
I didn't mean to hurt her body.
I kept descending as I absolutely wanted to see your world through the human eyes.
Let me tell you the reason why Half Dome has such a shape.
We thought as a team of Stone gods.

We thought only the sleeping figure of Stone god like Ayers Rock would never be noticed by humanity.

Ayers Rock

And we thought humans would not understand our pain.
Therefore we carried half the body of Stone god (=Half Dome) to other place and made such rocks there."

(Does he mean the rocks like piled up round rice-cakes(?))

The rock which show offerings

I had a sudden headache the other day.
I didn't quite know the reason of my headache even though I might ask the reason of it.
Soon I was told the reason.
Though the spirit of Yunoia descended to my body, my head hated it and informed me with the symptom of headache.
I remembered I had talked to Yunoia before my headache.
Therefore I talked to the spirit of Stone gods that they can descend to humanity only when they want to see this world through the human eyes.
And I told them if they descend completely to human bodies suddenly without any notice, the bodies of humanity feel too much pain.
Therefore I asked them to refrain from descending completely to human bodies without any notice.
When I kept the contents written above strongly in mind, my headache subsided.

http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/50-3469.html
15-02-2017 22:08
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
From Stone gods | Omogo Valley |  The figure in twelve-layered ceremonial kimono  

By Takashi

http://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20040925114828

Sep. 25, 2004

From Stone god | Omogo Valley in Japan   | The figure in twelve-layered ceremonial kimono

At midnight on Sep. 25, 2004

"I found the reason why the voice of Stone gods who cause earthquakes don't reach people.
The reason is the covers of Stone gods who covered the earth are overlapping.

(The bodies of Stone gods overlap in the underground and they form the layers. )

The message from the Stone god below don't reach humanity even though they might try to do as Stone god staying on the top of the layers fail to transmit it.
As Stone god on the top know well about the selfish way of thinking of humanity, they don't try to cooperated with Stone gods below.
It was the rock which you saw yesterday that informed Stone gods who covered the earth became a double."

(↓The photo below)

Sep. 24, 2004

I had picture collections of Omogo Valley seen by the reader of my site.
I can feel the smooth rock was stroked by the fingers of Stone humans while they were still soft.
http://sora.ishikami.jp/image_dir/index.php?id=20040925113302

When I saw the above picture first, I got almost cried.
I saw it carefully after my feeling got mild when channeling started.

"All the rocks of riverside were soft.
I turned into the riverbed to prove it as I was the Stone god of white rock .
I didn't drink the juice (the food for Stone gods).
I made staircase of five stages so that it got easier for children (giant) and humanity to draw water.
I had the piled rocks made so that I could view it from here.

(It is the rock which is overlapped with white and gray rocks in the foreground and it has the eyes on the rock below?)

I'm the white rock and the Stone god who turned into the black rock descended on me and both became the rock.

http://sora.ishikami.jp/image_dir/index.php?id=20040925113703

Without drinking the juice, I said to the atoms of my body, "Turn into this color." and my body became the white rock.
I made my body flat without drinking juice and made staircase with much effort so that it would serve for humanity to drink water easily.
However I couldn't imagine humanity would think the rock became flat by the flow of the water."

I asked the meaning of potholes.
The mystery of Potholes
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-193.html

"It's easy to make holes.
Holes were made when giants shoved fingers into the soft body of Stone god.
Big potholes were made as humanity thought they were able to talk with Stone god when they entered into it.

At midnight on Sep. 25, 2004

I woke up as I felt itchy.
The channeling talked to me clearly.

"Let me tell you a new information from Stone god.
Though Stone god counted on so much and asked to do it, I know no contacting with Islamic world was done.
The man hoped the days with no change.
Many people die every day as the information from 'THE UNIVERSE(THE SKY)=SORA' doesn't reach Muslim world.
More people than Muslim world die in the miserable situation in Africa.
However the man who got the information from 'THE UNIVERSE(THE SKY)=SORA' through the letter, doesn't transmit the information and pretends he does not know as in the past.
He cherishes only the gorgeous relationship with royal family (the words don't come out well) and live the life of rut.
As people respect the *ritual which was informed by the bad star of insects even now, horde of locusts occur in the other side of the earth and the human food is taken by force.
(*The lappet of a type of headgear worn by court nobles expresses tentacles of insects)

Even making one clothes need money and pain of common people.
However there are people who wear as many as 12 clothes(twelve-layered ceremonial kimono)and think it good to show off them.
It is ????? as they made it the Holy ritual and have continued it more than 2000 years.

(The characters which I wrote in the dark with no light on when I channeled are distorted and I can't know the meaning. )

It's nothing other than that it has afflicted people a lot.
I want you to put my words in your site.
Please think the meaning of the earthquake which occurred on Sep. 21 in Baltic Sea."

(The earthquake has not occurred until now in that area?)

I have been forced to cough out suddenly when I only think I should open to this contents to public.
As the cough has been repeated many times, let me open what was told by Stone god to public.

http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/50-3488.html
16-02-2017 08:31
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
The meaning of topknot hairstyle | Why do bodies become the bad condition in low pressure? | dogwood

By Takashi

http://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20010611000066

April 24, 2001

The meaning of topknot hairstyle | Why do bodies become the bad condition in low pressure? | dogwood

When I changed the channel of TV, costume drama in which the person with topknot hairstyle appeared moved to TV screen.

"I don't like to see Samurai movies because they were dominated by the Ruler's Stars and they were only engaged in just fight.
Samurai had topknot hairstyle because they are told to shave the hair by Buddhism and it was hot when they were wearing the steel helmets.

As the influence of Pleiadenai during the time of full moon was strong, Stone gods were not able to take contact only when the full moon.
Therefore they took contact when it was the time of the crescent moon. Previously I was told by the psychic the fire ring is seen at the back of me.
It shows Stone gods were covered with fire when they descended from the universe to the earth.
The aura turned into the unusual colors from the fire ring over the years.
(Low pressure of the weather)

The low pressure of the weather is the group of the atoms which try to move in a hurry.
It is generated when atoms in the air play a push and shove game.
As they say unnecessary things to the atoms of human cells, "How long are you getting solidified in the body?", the health get bad.
Please tell the words of thanks to the atoms of cells of the body with slow and big deep breathing.

(Dogwood)

Dogwood is the flower which should be seen from the sky.
I was told it was the flower to greet Stone gods.
The petal of dogwood is heart-shaped and it expresses Sirius and stars tell it is the shape of buttocks.
The number of petals are four, because the child of Stone god had no penis, I was told.
(Incidentally the number which stands for humanity is five.)

http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/50-3489.html
17-02-2017 01:22
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
How is this information conveyed by the atoms from the sky and universe?

By Takashi

This info is translated into English from Let's solve the enigma of the earth (http://sora.ishikami.jp/) by Sennari(Takashi)

http://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20010611000068

April 28, 2001

How is this information conveyed by the atoms from the sky and universe?

I thought this information which has been conveyed to me since 1998 wouldn't be conveyed any more.
However it has kept being conveyed one after another.

Introduction
My name is Ms Taeko Shiraki, a Japanese.
I have been kept being informed about what I don't know from the invisible atoms which claim to be the spiritual bodies of the stars through the channeling.
As I get the information through the channeling, I'm so-called a channeler.
However I'm not such a channeler as people usually call to mind when they hear the word, "channeler" because I don't hear the voice.
I have to understand by the faint movement of my mouth in order to know what is told through the channeling.
It started since I did the following experience.
-------------------------------------------------------
My experience( hypnotherapy) The way to hypnotherapy
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-802.html

A part of my experience (Grand Shrine of Ise and the Imperial Household)
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-803.html

-------------------------------------------------------
Please note that the atoms from the stars are the spiritual bodies and we can't see them.
They are not the beings who visit the earth by ufos.
My mouth begins to move faintly without permission and begins to talk words when those atoms from the stars want to convey some information to me.
Sometimes I am forced to wake up suddenly in the middle of the night and am told something or my mouth begins to move and tell something while I am watching TV.
The unexpected information which is told to me is about various events, the mysteries of the universe, ancient history, crop circles, and so on .
The atoms from the sky tell me the answers which have been the mystery to humans.
Those answers might overturn the common sense of the people if we understood them.
The books which were further supplemented to what had been informed since the autumn of '98 is the "collection of 3 messages from the stars".
Why do the atoms from the stars tell those information to me?
They tell me the earth won't become peace forever if we keep the way of today's thinking about religions or ethnics.
They want us to rethink the way of thinking so far by solving the mystery of the ancient ruins on the earth and want us to have the feeling that tries to get even a little more peace.
I write most of the text which have been transmitted by the atoms from the stars without modification.
However those information is usually given to me when I am woken up in the middle of the night.
Therefore I find it hard to discriminate the words which have been given to me as I have to know what is told by distinguishing the faint movement of my mouth.
Sometimes those words are given suddenly in the situation where I can't take notes.
In addition as stars don't know our information, especially place names and human names they can't help transmitting the information by taking advantage of my memory.
When stars are looking for the appropriate words in case they don't know the words, I have to try to fit various words which I think of.
When my words which I fit are right, they keep proceeding their talking, but when they are not correct, they say "No" once and for all and don't proceed their channelig any more.
The subconsciousness (spiritual body) who descends to me is sometimes replaced with other ones.
Therefore what was told previously sometimes is changed in some cases.
Though I make an effort to transmit the information which is given to me as exactly as possible, please remember what was explained above.
I regard myself as DJ of the radio who has 'the antenna of the universe'.
Therefore I'd like to leave what is told here to your judgement.
There are many information which I can't understand even myself.
It may be important to pay attention to those information which you can't understand but it will become the stress if you keep thinking only about unknown matter.
I make it a rule to accept those unknown information as a part of the big information.
Even though those information are given from the invisible spiritual body in the 'THE UNIVERSE(THE SKY)=SORA', it may be easy to understand as they keep the form of stories.

※ This text sometimes deals with the problems of religions.
However please note as I have nothing to do with any religions or the organizations which are related to them.

Ms Taeko Shiraki writes her comment to the visitors of her site in the following web page.
Thank you for your visiting my site.
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-562.html

http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/50-3490.html
18-02-2017 03:38
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
(The images of THE UNIVERSE(THE SKY)=SORA) | The stone chamber of Locmariaquer | The huge slate pencil of Locmariaquer | White horse of Celtic | dolmens(France) | Carnac stones, Alignements de Carnac (France)

By Takashi

http://sora.ishikami.jp/image_dir/index.php?id=20050501081922

May 1, 2005

The stone chamber of Locmariaquer

http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/20050501081922.jpg

The pebbles seem that they might fall to around? or they might be livened up later.
The inside of the stone chamber is covered with huge stone slate and the triangular stone is supporting it.
The pebbles around the stone chamber express atoms,I was told those atoms gathered together and became various creatures.
The stone chamber is the school where atoms were taught what to become.
This stone chamber shows Stone gods taught to combine more firmly while atoms pass through the stone tunnel and sent them out.
Stone god told me this tunnel is the school gate and there are 16 groups of large and small pebbles which are separated from the school gate and they are lining up in a row.

Though I didn't know the meaning of it well, I was told even though the figures were made inside the stone chamber and went out of the school gate, they weren't separated from the stone chamber immediately and they turned around the stone chamber in order to fix the their shapes firmly for a while and went away.
The pattern whose shape was the deformation of whirlpool was drawn densely inside the room, but I was told it was asked to humanity to draw it because there was no fingerprints on the fingers of the giant.
The pebbles were not stacked but the alter ego of Stone god issued instructions so that the atoms of his body would become such a shape.
Therefore atoms became such a shape themselves, I was told.
Even though humanity might ask the atoms of it, humanity didn't have such a power, I was told, and it was possible only for Stone gods as material was made up with atoms of Stone gods.
It can not be imagined at all compared with human ability.

----------

April 30, 2005

The huge slate pencil of Locmariaquer

It is the huge stone bar which was on the way to Carnac stones, Alignements de Carnac and it was at the side of stone chamber which was made of the combination of megalith.
It seems to have been cut into four stone bars.
The things which are lining up in a row in this side are the groups of large and small pebbles.
As the humanity doesn't tell about Stone gods, Stone god of the slate pencil protested by breaking it into four short stone bars.
If it were standing now, I was told it would be the highest Standing Stone in the world.

(Postscript on Jan. 13, 2012)

I was told the long and solid shape of French bread is showing the slate pencil of Locmariaquer.

(They say there is the tragedy of Locmariaquer in Unification Church.
The channeling told that Guru of Unification Church who was dominated by the Ruler's Stars made a completely different interpretation about this slate pencil and he caused the major incident.)

----------

April 30, 2005

White horse of Celtic

I found White horse on the way to Stonehenge.
White horse expresses the king of Sagittarius issued instructions to make Carnac stones, Alignements de Carnac which express stars were arranged before the star war.
Since then he rode on this white horse and went to Australia to issue instructions for Stone gods in Australia to make Pinnacles (proliferation of stone) which show stars fell apart after the star war.
It is one of the ground pictures which were drawn by the thing like huge slate pencil of Locmariaquer.

----------

April 30, 2005

Dolmens(France)

This is the dolmen which is at the side of big arranged stones.
This is the megalith which informs it was the giant who told to make Carnac stones, Alignements de Carnac.
The arranged stones inform stars were arranged in an orderly manner at the beginning of the universe.
However wars occurred as the stars which hated to be arranged in an orderly manner caused wars and Milky Way was made.
The loosely aligned stars were expressed by Pinnacles in Australia.
(Stones are mushrooming in the desert whose circumference is bush.)

----------

April 30, 2005

Carnac stones, Alignements de Carnac (France)

They say stones were lining up as long as three ㎞.
Arranged stones are interrupted in the middle, and it shows there were more than one giants who made arranged stones.
There is a big arranged stones in the second place(Alignements de Kermario).
There was a dolmen there.
I was told the dolmen there expresses it is the instructor giant who taught to make this arranged stones and it also expresses the school gate.
The arranged stones inform us stars were arranged in an orderly manner at the beginning of the universe.

http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/50-3493.html
19-02-2017 23:52
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
The reason why synchronicity takes place | coexist

By Takashi

http://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20011211210458

Dec. 11, 2001

The reason why synchronicity takes place | coexist

I woke up as I felt the gripping pain in the joint of the leg.
The channeling started.

"I want you to write.
It is a funny story.
Do you want to hear?"

I said, "Yes." but I didn't write because I was sleepy.
However the pain in the joint didn't disappear.
The pain disappeared when I started to write.

"It is the story about golden wings.
Golden wings were attached on the backs of the subconsciousness of the mates now.
Therefore they can meet in another dimension.
That is why people far away see the same patterns (coexist) and dreams(the dream of entertainment the other day).
It was made clear by the incident in which people in Poland caught a fish.
They say the fish had the pattern of Crop Circle.

(The above incident was reported by TV program titled 'Is this true?'.)

Many people heard the same message which said, "The extraterrestrials will descend in July of next year."
We found we can transmit the same information to many people according to the experiment of the stars.
The situation has become coexist (The two triangles coalesce up and down).
That means the subconsciousness of the stars in the 'THE UNIVERSE(THE SKY)=SORA' (spiritual body) and subconsciousness of the people on the earth (spiritual body) came to be able to be connected with each other.
That is why people were able to be connected with HP which reported the incident in Poland .
It is the announcement from the stars."

↓The following is the synchronicity which proves(?) the above contents.
It is a part of the incidents which have been reported by mails until now.

01/12/11 Tue 13:46:04

(Kyusyu, Japan)

"I saw a vision which showed the surroundings of the round celestial body shine all at once.
Or a vision which showed water waves(?) come surging was seen.
It looked as if it exhaustively covered the celestial body but it kept a certain distance---coexist which looked like a clear figure was seen.

01/12/10 Mon 19:46:07

(Italy)

"I saw a coexist when I closed my eyes in order to sleep.
The teacher of the kindergarten for my son asked me to teach origami (the art of folding paper into various figures) and the figure of origami which I taught was the figure of a star, coexist."

01/12/10 Mon 17:22:46

(France)

"Miss ○○ always draw the figure of coexist.
The International School to which children go has twelve sections of countries including Japanese section.
Next year 13th country's new section will be started.
The new section is the one of Poland ."

http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/50-3494.html
Edited on 19-02-2017 23:54
21-02-2017 03:45
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
From Queen Himiko | The beginning of the character

By Takashi

http://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20020423112846

April 23, 2002

From Queen Himiko | The beginning of the character

April 22, 2002

"There were words when I came to Japan.
However there were no characters.
Therefore we were not able to inform people the words of the pray.
That's why I devised the characters.
I summarized many words and made kanji(the male characters).
Kanji served to use less paper on which I recorded many things.
People from the continent also came to the place where I lived.
I wrote how to grow rice, as the people  who came to learn it to Okuninushi(Great Land Master)said, "Please write how to grow rice on the paper."
People of the sea brought the tortoiseshell in order to exchange them with the products of the mountain.
We used them for the containers of the grains and they served a lot.
It was unfortunate enough as we missed to write characters on the tortoiseshell, because today's educators teach Japanese characters came from foreign countries.

*Ms Taeko Shiraki is usually woken up for channeling at night when she is asleep.
After she writes down what was told through the channeling on the bed, she sleeps again.
Therefore she writes "I am going to sleep from now."

http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/50-3495.html
22-02-2017 00:41
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
Mars and vision (Postscript)

By Takashi

http://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20011216205325

Dec. 16, 2001

Mars and vision (Postscript)

I saw a vision while I was napping.

(vision)

"There are several lines in the semicircle.
It was the vision of the thing like the antenna which receives radio waves to which several lines were drawn."

The meaning of the above vision told through the channelling is as follows..

"The target to which you turn your consciousness is the point which are not in three dimensions.
The reason why the color of good Mars turn to red is Mars is informing in this color as it has seen humanity is engaged in the ugly strives.
The subconsciousness (spiritual body) of Mars notifies humanity in these ways from ancient times.
The chunks of atoms which look like the grape bunches talks."
When Mars was once in the three dimensions, spirits of Martians stayed in the bodies.
The bodies were not beautiful.
The bodies were like fluttering brown seaweed as consciousness was important and the shape of the bodies were not put an emphasis.

(The same contents were also told previously.)

And the meaning was left on the ground of Mars.
They drew the pattern with sands.(face rock)
They asked the atoms of the sands on Mars to gather together and make the figure.
It was the way by which they had the people on the earth understand.
They made them because they thought people on the earth would understand it some day.
The bodies like brown seaweed were stopped to be made as they found it meaningless.

(It means there is no bodies now.)

The reason why Mars turns red is consciousness of Mars is informing that it is ugly to fight because fight turn into this color.
Mars is showing the beautiful earth which is covered with water, by telling the earth might become ugly.
The beings on Mars which is one of the stars spreading in the universe told you."

At midnight on Dec. 17, 2001

"I'm good Mars.
Though I told various things, there remained important thing which should be told you.
The reason why Mars turn into red is that the sands of Mars jump up.
Sands get burned(?) and jump up.
And they are notifying to the earth."

(As the words talked through the channeling were very faint, I can't understand other than what was told.)

Dec. 15, 2001

I saw a vision while I was napping.

(Vision)

"I can't quite shut the mouth.
The notebook in which the vertical line to the left and big circle in the white background on the right side are drawn is visible."

Dream had be seen since then

(I saw a dream in which a man wearing a hat or something dives into the river.)

I saw a vision again after a while.

"The pale blackish big triangle (energy of the Ruler's Stars?) comes descending from top to bottom.
Since then the smallish triangle with pale blue and purple (energy of stars) come descending from top to bottom.
However big blackish triangle (energy of the Ruler's Stars) go up to the upper, and it surrounds whitish triangular light and goes up to the upper.
Though the smallish whitish light come down one after another, they are surrounded by the big blackish light which are going up and they are going up as before.
Those action is repeated many times , and they become big reddish circle? after a while and big circle turns up."

(Postscript)

The above vision shows the energy of the atoms from the sky and the universe is weak.
The big reddish circle expresses the words of Stone gods came to be transmitted.

http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/50-3496.html
23-02-2017 01:05
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
The meaning of catacombe

By Takashi

http://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20071005114608

Oct 5, 2007

The meaning of catacombe

"The atoms which have the memory of Stone humans are the ones which had once composed the bodies of Stone gods.
They can choose one of two courses.
One is to be born again as Stone human.
The other is to be born as the body of human.
If they choose the course to be born as humans, they have to experience much the painful one but they can enjoy five senses which can't be enjoyed if they choose the course of Stone human."
The piled stone wall of catacombe prove Stone humans(?). Round stones were made as Stone gods told the atoms of Stone gods to turn into skulls.

(Rapping sounds were heard.)

Those stones inform that the earth was solidified by the bodies of Stone gods and humanity live on it.
The skulls are made of the atoms which turned into them as they were told by Stone gods.
The reason why there are stones which didn't become skulls but turned into round ones,was atoms couldn't stop turning into them.
If they intended to become skulls, the place of eyes and mouth had to be recessed.
However they turned into the stones without becoming skulls as they failed to have the holes for eyes and mouth as those points kept increasing as before.
However, such is no more and no less.
The skulls are not the ones who lived as humanity.
Stone humans didn't hate to die because they knew they would be able to enjoy the next new lives after reincarnation.

(People are afraid of the skulls as they think they are the real human skulls.
The Ruler's Stars try to give terror to humanity by stirring up the feeling of terror.
However catacombe seems to inform it has a deeper meaning to it.
In addition, catacombe in France is situated in the underground of Paris and there are as many skulls as eight millions.

Even though there are real skulls among them, most of them are not the ones of humanity.
They say there are countless underpasses as long as 340km in the underground of France.
TV tells the buildings on the ground were made by digging out the lime of underground.
Some of the lime might have been dug out for repair work and extension of the building.
However it is hard to explain with the theories which claim lime was dug out from the 20m deep underground and the town of Paris was made.
I was told the town of Paris was made by Stone humans who turned into the buildings.
Only small amount of lime was used for repair work and renovation, I was told.
The buildings in Paris are stone-made ones with five or six floor.
However people discarded pee from the windows as there were no lavatories, they say.
There were streets which had the grooves for making the pee flow.
Though I didn't notice at all when I saw Paris at the time when I didn't know about Stone humans, I found again there are lots of stone statues there.

Oct. 3, 2007

(Image or dream)

"As the blue frog which I was asked to take charge are jumping up and down here and there and it was impossible for me to catch them, I thought I should buy the insect net.
Since then black-and-white various shaped bays turns up and the pattern of small faces and the one which are like the ellipse lined two disappear.
The turning up of those patterns are repeated several times."

The meaning of above image or dream is as follows.

"The blue frog expresses the atoms of Stone gods which turned into various creatures.
However some of which do evil deeds and don't comply with the direction of 'The Ohmoto (the central)' or Hoshinomina (alter ego of Miss Taeko Shiraki).
Next it was informed that any bay and coastline was made by the Stone gods who stayed there and they sank on their own initiative.
The earthquakes which occurs offshore inform Stone gods want humanity to know about it.

(I was given the signal in the thumb.)

In addition it shows there were Stone gods who descended to the earth later age, and they ran away to the sea because they hated to become the rock by getting solidified.

(Are those rocks which present a dot on the tip of capes like Cape of Erimo in Hokkaido,Japan?)

However creatures generated as Stone god of Tokachi‐oki (in Hokkaido, Japan) wanted to be the being which can move somehow.
The shape of ellipse lined two show cell division was started."

I was also told previously the creatures generated from Stone gods in Tokachi‐oki (in Hokkaido, Japan) .
*Generation of mose

The announcement of the solar system  | The generation of creatures
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-443.html

The earthquake clouds | The creatures were born from Stone gods in Tokachi‐oki (in Hokkaido, Japan)
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/20-1116.html

[url]http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/50-3497.html  [/url]
23-02-2017 12:02
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
The earthquake clouds | The creatures were born from Stone gods in Tokachi‐oki (in Hokkaido, Japan) 

By Takashi

http://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20040211194742

Feb.11, 2004

Stone god in Mt.Teine from Japan has come down to you.
It was a close call.
Planet X(Lucifer)as the representative of the atoms from the sky and the universe asked Stone gods of Sagittarius to rise in rebellion all at once and cause such a big earthquake in the center of Japan as the one which they caused in the south, because there are too many people who ignore the announcements from the stars.
It was the cloud which atoms made to show it to you.

Though some photographers told the complaints or some payed no attention to the announcements from the stars as the mere essay when my site introduced the abnormal clouds.
However various clouds are made in the sky by the atoms from the sky and the universe or Stone gods.
Consequently I think such information should be paid attention to by as many people as possible.
(Though I saw the earthquake cloud in September of last year in Hokkaido, I didn't know the meaning of it.
As I ignored the words of Stone gods given to me through the channeling before it, I didn't inform the announcements from the stars in my site.)

http://sora.ishikami.jp/image_dir/special/cloud/
(The photo of September 21. Three people objected it.)

I was told the reason by the atoms from the sky and the universe why they had caused the earthquake and the typhoon.
The reason of them was the atoms from the sky and the universe made grain patterns or Crop Circles as hard as possible but they were ignored completely.
The earthquake which came about in Hokkaido was caused in order to inform that Stone god who went under water at Tokachi-oki (in Hokkaido, Japan) had become the silicon at first and generated the creature, which means he wanted to inform that he made the basic of creature.
http://ishikami.jp/sora/gazou/obi_crop03/index5.html

As the result of it, such a big earthquake and typhoon were caused.
The robots which are watching at the side of people seem to give notice if people ignore the information given to them too much or they try to monopolize it to use them only for themselves.

http://ishikami.jp/sora/gazou/obi_crop03/index5.html

http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/50-3498.html
25-02-2017 01:01
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
Mt. Gozaisyodake | Obare stone | Mt. Gozaisyodake(A crumbled  stone)

By Takashi

http://sora.ishikami.jp/image_dir/index.php?id=20131120010257

Nov. 20, 2013

Mt. Gozaisyodake (Mie Prefecture in Japan )

I've introduced lots of megalith.
However how were these piled rocks made?
Today's theory tells all megalith were made by the eruption of volcanoes and wind and snow.
Can you consent to those theories?

Nov. 20, 2013

This rock is hidden in trees, too.
Are the vertical slates of the rock lining up in parallel?

Nov. 20, 2013

Obare stone

The shape like piled jelly‐like food made from the starch of devil's tongue is not seen from the ropeway as they are hidden by the pine tree.
They are the stones with a very significant meaning.
The pine tree has not been cut, though I've asked Komono town, in Mie Prefecture, Japan to cut it since 10 years ago.

Oct. 15, 2002

Please refer to Obare stone

Nov. 20, 2013

Though I didn't visit it, it is another lookout.

Nov. 21, 2013

Mt. Gozaisyodake (Mie Prefecture in Japan )《A crumbled stone》

I got anxious about the rock as it looked crumbled.
I thought it might start to decompose as it finished notifying.
Therefore I took pictures of the stone.

I woke up at midnight of the day.
The channeling has started.

"Let me tell the truth.
The breaking stone showed the interior of the earth became that way.
It is the state of today's Stone gods."

http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/50-3499.html
26-02-2017 00:27
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
To clergies of Islam 

By Takashi

http://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20011220162008

Dec. 20, 2001

To clergies of Islam

Dec. 20, 2001

"My work has completed now."

The above words often came out of my mouth.

"My work has completed now.
It was my work that I (=Bin Laden) let the people in the world know it is the actual situation of Islamic society.
What do clergies think when they hear the information which have been told repeatedly about all the incidents were caused by my order.
Peace can't be brought about however long you may wait, because people are taught to defeat the enemy by being taught a part of teaching of Islam wrong because it led to the strives.
I showed myself by the thing which were taught to do by clergies who have given birth to this kind of hell. (From Bin Laden)

Please let the people in Islam know the information from 'THE UNIVERSE(THE SKY)=SORA'.
If the interpretation of a part of the teaching of Islam is changed a little, you will find it is similar to the information from 'THE UNIVERSE(THE SKY)=SORA'.
Islam preached as "an eye for an eye" which meant "if somebody gave you something beautiful to see, you should gift them back something beautiful to see, and as "a tooth for a tooth" meant "if somebody gave you something to eat, you should gift them back something to eat."
This meant that we should not monopolize the grace of God, though it is regarded as the teaching of revenge now as I told you previously.
It is the wisdom by which the human race can live happily in peace by dividing things that nature gave to them as equally as possible.
The humanity were made so that they can experience the splendor of enjoying the taste, by seeing the beautiful things, by hearing the clean sound and by loving others with the bodies.
The spiritual bodies which enjoyed fighting disappeared.
Please live on from now on with the thought of helping one another and think well why you live.
From unnamed stars spreading in the universe."

http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/50-3501.html
26-02-2017 01:32
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
Mt. Gozaisyodake is the queen of Sagittarius

By Takashi

http://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20060904232349

Sep. 4, 2006

Mt. Gozaisyodake (Mie Prefecture in Japan ) is the queen of Sagittarius

Daikoku Rock in Gozaisyodake

Obare stone on Mt. Gozaisyodake

The round rock at the top of Mt. Gozaisyodake

When I was thinking of Stone humans in Japan, I got intense signal twice in the right palm.

"The dead Stone human is speaking.
There were Stone humans in Japan, too.
A part of the atoms of the bodies of Stone gods got harder and Stone humans were born.
They were born in caves or vertical holes.
The humanity turned up in the room.
Atoms turned into humans from decomposed bodies of another Stone god who gathered together.
Stone humans guided humans when they turned up.
They taught them to drink milk.
The milk was the one of goats.
The humans slept at the foot of the mountain (=Stone god).
As humanity knew nothing, Stone humans were always with them.
They taught how to eat with the mouth.
The food grew at the foot of Stone humans.
A part of the body of Stone humans turned into the food.
There were rice, beans, greens among the food.
Chestnuts and persimmons were imparted to humans.
Stone humans wanted humanity to live anyway.
They taught humanity to bite with teeth, too.
As humans were weak and died soon, Stone humans felt too sad and tears came out.

(I got the signal in the right arm. )

It was quite hard to convey various matters to humanity.
It needed lots of patience for the education of humanity.
Stone humans taught the parents of humans how to cook the food.
Humans were not able to make container (earthenware) with the soil.
Therefore small Stone humans made them.
Stone humans were born in caves or vertical holes."
http://www.grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php?f=5&i=41661&t=40852

http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/50-3499.html
27-02-2017 03:58
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
The impressions after viewing the TV of the Crop Circle Postscript in April 2005

By Takashi

http://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20011209204700

Dec. 9, 2001

The impressions after viewing the TV of the Crop Circle Postscript in April 2005

I asked the atoms from the sky and the universe about the TV program "Is this true?".
The program told the fish on which there is the pattern of Crop Circle was caught according to the information gained by channeling.

"Some of the robots (subordinates of stars)did mischief and the same pattern as Crop Circle was put on the fish by them.
They tried if humanity would carry out as the robot told.

(The fish which had the pattern on it was told to eat after catching it.
Therefore they say it was eaten after taking pictures of it and it has not been left any more.)

The robot was observing the humans making noise with joy and fun.
The pattern of that Crop Circle was expressed little by little.
It has a very important meaning.
The pattern of that Crop Circle was shown little by little has a very important meaning.
(The pattern was drawn every year little by little and all the pattern will be completed if the remained pattern is drawn next year.)
○ of the pattern shows planets which are always watching the earth and the lines express the connection of consciousness.
The reason why the pattern was drawn little by little means humanity can't understand the whole and can't understand except for only a little at a time.
And it shows the humanity on the ground will know the message from stars next July.
It does not mean extraterrestrials will descend."

(Many people in the place where Crop Circle turned up heard that extraterrestrials will come down next July.)

I told I think it is quite impossible.

"I want people do it.

(It is the meaning that they want people to believe the information from the stars.)

This program had projected the moment when Crop Circle had emerged.
It projected the scene which showed two white lights turned up in the space and circles were drawn by making the grain fall down.
I was told white balls of light are the robots =The spiritual body in the universe.
I asked why they make Crop Circles only when there are no people.
I was told as follows.

"As robots have consciousness, energy is taken by the humanity and their energy get weak when they are seen by humanity and it gets impossible to make Crop Circle."

The spiritual bodies in the universe are really the same as humanity and they seem to have various consciousness.
I was told how to make Crop Circle previously and it was still the same when I heard it again in order to confirm.
(The pattern is drawn on the invisible thing like slide glass first.
The energy is sent to it from above in order to hold down the air.
Therefore the wheat in the part on which the picture is not drawn don't fall down and the part where the picture is drawn fall down. )

As Oxygen and Nitrogen in the air are held down to the soil strongly, they say the crop there grow well.
In addition, the stems don't break and leave to bend as it is as the picture is pressed only by the air.

※Postscript on April 2005
*) (As energy body has come to imitate the robot of the atoms from the sky and the universe, I make it a rule to call all the light balls as "energy body".)

http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/50-3502.html
27-02-2017 10:10
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
About the announcement from stars

By Takashi

I was told stars try to inform to the humanity as hard as possible.
http://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20011114132752

Nov. 14, 2001

About the announcement from stars

I was not able to sleep well as the right foot cooled.
(The right foot=Right side of the body expresses the announcement of the subconsciousness.
The right foot shows the way to proceed. )

I thought there might be something wrong in what I thought.
I found the wrong point in it.

I have been told through mails that announcements from the stars are apt to deal with only sad things and the readers of my site told they would like to read happier announcements.
I consented to what had been told to me.

The stars have notified many matters such as the following.
The flowers, fish, pure white animals (dolphin, frog, newt, tadpole, whale , and so on of new species)
Flowers blooming all at once in the desert .
The aurora which turned up in the place where it was impossible to see.
Abnormality of typhoon and climate.
The big earthquake in Turkey, Greece, Central America, Western India.
The accident of nuclear submarine.
The remarkable size of Crop Circle and the change of contents of them.

I can understand stars have informed as hard as they could.
They kept conveying the information from stars for three years and many people got those information.
However many of them ignored it if they don't love the content.
The atoms from the sky and the universes seem to understand the human thought well,
I can feel well they know us well because the synchronicity phenomena among those who believe this information has come to increase a lot.
Some of those who believe this information have common dreams by which I can understand the robots (the subordinates of stars) are watching us beside us and inform by showing the common dreams.
Robots can know the human thought and they report what they come to find to the stars.
Therefore they notify by some means like common dreams.
The atoms from the sky and the universe seem to want us to know that we are informed something by the occurrence of the simultaneous accidents in NY and Kamiokande.
They never think humanity of today can regard stars are informing something even though they might do pleasant and beautiful miracles on the earth.

There are lots of people who are in the miserable situation where they have no food in the cold.
I hope people get aware of the information from stars and the earth become peaceful as soon as possible.

http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/50-3503.html
28-02-2017 00:18
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
The announcement of the solar system | The generation of creatures

By Takashi

http://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20030827093268

Aug. 27, 2003

The announcement of the solar system  | The generation of creatures

I was give three signals in the midriff when I was watching the TV program of the migration plan to Mars by the TV in the ferry.

"Mars is speaking.
Please watch carefully.
The reason why Mars approaches the earth is that Mars is ki, ki, ki, (the words don't come out immediately) kind.
The humanity don't think stars far away are related to themselves.
Therefore Mars wants to let humanity know Mars can approach the earh by his own will.
Mars migration plan is being made but Mars is not the place where humanity can live easily.
The white spot which is called South Pole is not the ice.
The ice won't be made long on Mars.
Please remember white spot is dangerous.
Though the humanity think the water on the earth was made naturally, it is not true.
The reason of the red color of Mars was not made by iron oxide.
The iron oxide is not made on Mars because there is oxygen only on the earth.
The red gas is covering Mars.
The red color of the stone is preparing to go to the earth(?)
Mars wants to send the red stone to the earth.
(Those stones become the comets(?), and they descend to the earth a lot in the form of comets(?) , get burned in stratosphere and become various atoms.(?))
Planets in the solar system notify many things, but humanity don't notice them.
For example the sun informs by bringing about the hot summer in Europe, Mercury informs by bringing about much rain in Japan, Jupiter informs by bringing about forest fire in Siberia, Saturn does by bringing about large desertification, Mars does by bringing about the failure of nuclear power generation and the massive power failure in North America.
Therefore I (Mars) made it a rule to approach since there is no way."

Aug. 27, 2003

"The thought of Stone gods who sank into the sea and turned into the algae waste wanted to remain on the earth longer.
Those thoughts turned into the cells.
The atoms which turned into algae waste became the cells with the help of the sea water by riding the sea cradle.
Various creatures were born as the mates with the same purpose gathered together and the food chain started.
The atoms of Stone gods and the atoms from the sky and the universe had a consultation and creatures generated.

"Please hear what I say, too.
I told the earth was made as the broken stuff in the universe(=iron) gathered together.
What I told is true.
Stars got reluctant from being aligned and broken stuff (=discontent) filled all over the universe.
Therefore I became the magnet and attracted the atoms of discontent (=iron).
Let me explain the reason why the thoughts of discontent means the iron.
The thoughts of discontent became the solid iron.
The solid iron can crack even the rock."

http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/50-3504.html
28-02-2017 13:13
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
Rokando Limestone Cave, Sumita-cho in Iwate Prefecture, Japan NO1, NO2, NO3, NO4

By Takashi

http://sora.ishikami.jp/image_dir/index.php?id=20060718211435

July 18, 2006

Rokando Limestone Cave, Sumita-cho in Iwate Prefecture, Japan No1

I got good results in this survey trip.
Roukando is one of the good results.
It is the cave of 800m long.
There is almost no stalagmites inside the cave.
The drops of water made these spots in several places and they prove stalactite caves were not made by the dissolution of lime.
Though holes were made by drops of water when Stone gods were soft, the momentum of water droplets were spread and holes seem not to get bigger after Stone gods turned into the marble.

http://sora.ishikami.jp/image_dir/index.php?id=20060718212234

July 18, 2006

Rokando Limestone Cave, Sumita-cho in Iwate Prefecture, Japan NO2

I was told this underground cavities are the traces from which Stone humans generated in the underground in Japan.
They look like Cappadocia.

The believers of Dragons seem not to have entered here, as it is necessary for people to walk in a semi-crouching position for more than as long as 800m.
Therefore orbs were not captured by digital camera.
However there is the statue of Goddess of Mercy in the stalactite cave of next one.
Therefore the outside of the mound is purple and it was contaminated by Dragon.

http://sora.ishikami.jp/image_dir/index.php?id=20060718212617

July 18, 2006

Rokando Limestone Cave, Sumita-cho in Iwate Prefecture, Japan NO3 Roukando No 3

There is a water-rich waterfall which is in the 800m inner room of the cave and it falls from the high place.
The river where the water runs seems to have been made by the giant.
(The groove which turned into the river seems to have been made by hand's digging down.
The atoms of the part of the river seem to have released the hands and made the river, though atoms were once holding hands.
Therefore it looks as if a giant had made the river with the fingers.)
Though the river goes in the back, it turns into the natural one, and it is too deep for the bottom of the river to be captured by camera (right photo).
I was able to take pictures of the bottom because the left photo shows the deep inside and somewhat shallow and wide.
The side of the river is very smooth and it seems to be impossible to insist it is made naturally as it is the very narrow waterway.
I was told the water which flows from the waterfall of inner part runs in this river and it expresses spinal cord.
The reason why the river is tortuous in U-shaped is that it prevents from villain's entering into it.
It has the same purpose of the twist and turns of Ishikari River.

July 18, 2006

Rokando Limestone Cave, Sumita-cho in Iwate Prefecture, Japan NO4 Roukando No 4

(Postscript on June 23, 2012) There are lots of underground excavations inside the earth and there is the rivers filled with clean water which is filtered.
Those water become the source of water for springs, qanats and springs in the Roman era.
・・・・・・・・・・・

There is the two‐stage waterfall at the innermost place of 800 m cave, where surprisingly large amount of water falls from the very high place(29 m high).
(They say it is the highest waterfall in the Japanese caves.)
I was told through the channeling that this is the place which shows spinal fluid is produced inside the skull and it falls from the neck in order to pass through the spinal column.

http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/50-3505.html
01-03-2017 22:07
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
Rokando Limestone Cave, Sumita-cho in Iwate Prefecture, Japan No4, No5, No6

By Takashi

http://sora.ishikami.jp/image_dir/index.php?id=20060718213605

July 18, 2006

Rokando Limestone Cave, Sumita-cho in Iwate Prefecture, Japan No4,

(Postscript on June 23, 2012)

The underground cavities are running vertically and horizontally in the earth.
In the underground cavities there are rivers in which filtered pure water is flowing.
Those rivers have become the source of water, such as fountains, qanat or the springs in the Roman era .

There is a waterfall of a two-stage at the innermost of 800m underground cavity.
Amazing amount of water from a very high place(29 m) is falling.
(They say it is the highest waterfall in the Japanese caves.)

As only drops of water are captured when flash is used, it is the image of the waterfall which was captured without using flash.
I was told this waterfall inform that spinal fluid is made inside the skull and it passes through spinal cord.
Therefore it drops through the neck is informed by the waterfall.

July 18, 2006

Rokando Limestone Cave, Sumita-cho in Iwate Prefecture, Japan No5

There are shelves like the beds and broad space which look like the ones in Cappadocia.
There are very high ceilings here and there and those places are the ones in which Stone humans tried to find they were able to fly up.
A part of the wall was recessed in Petra so that Stone humans put the water pipe.
I found there is the same kind of dents which were substantially long in this cave, too.
However I don't know the meaning of the dents here.

http://sora.ishikami.jp/image_dir/index.php?id=20060718214650

July 18, 2006

Rokando Limestone Cave, Sumita-cho in Iwate Prefecture, Japan No 6

A part of the interior of Rokando Limestone Cave seem to be marble, sandstone or various kinds of the component of rocks.
There appear things like warts in some parts of the interior.
Atoms of these parts seem to belong to the group which want to change into other things by decomposing and returning to atoms.
They are going to break by turning into the small spheres and there are same kind of spheres in Grand Canyon.

http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/50-3506.html
02-03-2017 15:04
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
Stone man of the gladiator

By Takashi

http://sora.ishikami.jp/image_dir/index.php?id=20080725211025

July 23, 2008

Stone man of the gladiator

I was told this Stone man with the expression that nobody can guess decided to get solidified as he became tired of fighting.
I was told stone men of bronze were a little evil.
They changed into bronze as bronze statues can change into another material more easily compared with the stones.

http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/50-3507.html
03-03-2017 00:52
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
Terrorism | Crop Circle

By Takashi

http://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20050720225303

July 20, 2005

Terrorism | Crop Circle

I can't tell whether the following is true or not as it was told through the channeling.
However the question so far has been charged with further credibility.

The channeling started suddenly in the morning on July 20, 2005.

"Now I must tell as I made the Crop Circle which told the atoms in the sky and universe were watching.
Those who planned the terrorism of 9-11 would think they were seen.
They are the persons who are in the highest position(?)
They are the men of reptiles who have the shape of humanity.
That project was made by Bush family and the people around him.
Why do they name 'Bush'?
Because reptiles are hiding in the bush.
If Twin Buildings were broken at a time, they thought they could attack Iraq.
It was their purpose to attack Iraq.
The terrorism in London was the sacrifice.
People can't do bad things.
Don't you know?

(I don't know the meaning of the above told through the channeling.)

It is made well, naturally ---.
It must be accomplished to live in the house ----.
Money can be handed out to everyone.
The work which was told to do is somo, somo---."

"Feelings of everyone was exploded.
As many people are caught by religions firmly, it exploded naturally(?)
It is important to make the air hole in their thought.
We informed it by Crop Circle.

(The Crop Circle which is round and there is a road in the center was found.)

(I felt such the feeling as back teeth were clenched.)

The spirits detonated the thought of regret as humanity are caught by the old teaching(=religion) and have a stubborn thought."

(The itch on the left wrist was lost for a while after Arafat had died.
However I sometimes felt the itch since then and small warts appeared on it.
It shows the chaotic situation in Islamic society.)

*)Left wrist=It shows Islamic society.

July 3.
The pattern crossing the road.
(I got the signal in the left nose.)

"We drew the Crop Circle as we had found the semicircle made by the rut of tractor.
Because the semicircle shows Stone god.

http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/50-3508.html
04-03-2017 23:47
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
Takeda ruins of a castle(Asago-city, Hyogo Prefecture)| Shallow water tank? | The flower of the sun | The mark of the sun

By Takashi

http://sora.ishikami.jp/image_dir/index.php?id=20090515160514

May 15, 2009

Takeda ruins of a castle(Asago-city, Hyogo Prefecture)

Respectable stone walls which may be said to be small scale Machu Picchu in Japan has been left in the high place.
Such stone walls exist in the south side of it.
I was told Stone god who is under Takeda ruins of a castle and who formed the mound was watching the enemy (the Yamato Kingdom of old Japan) would not come attack.
Takeda ruins of a castle was made by Stone human with wings(?)by turning a part of the mountain change and Stone human lived there.

It couldn't possibly be made by humanity because it is impossible for humanity to carry up countless megaliths along the steep mountain road.

Adding on May 16.

I climbed up Takeda ruins of a castle for the first time without knowing it as one of the Japanese mountain castles.
Japanese biggest three mountain castles seem to have been made in the higher places than this ruins of a castle.
The following are the three biggest mountain castles.
Bicyu Matuyama castle, Mino Iwamura castle, Yamato Takatori castle.

http://www.tomorrowearth.com/2008/08/takeda-castle.html

There are many pictures of Takeda ruins of a castle in the above site.

May 15, 2009

Takeda ruins of a castle( Asago-city, in Hyogo Prefecture)

It is at the top of the mound which is 353m high.
Rikan ruins of a castle has been left like Takeda ruins of a castle on the top of the mound which is 373 m high.
It is in the nearby town but we can't reach it.

Rikan ruins of a castle
http://www.geocities.co.jp/yogo139/hyogo/rikan.htm

May 10, 2009

Shallow water tank?

This type of water tanks can be seen here and there in Pompeii and Ostia Antica ruins.
When I visited there, I didn't know the purpose of them.
I had dreams about this kind of water tank after I came home.
Many white buttocks of the bodies were floating on the water tank in the dream.
The part of the bodies of Stone humans seem to have been made on the water tank.
Since then I saw a dream which show the crochet and stitch together by white thread.
Though it is not still clear, human-type Stone humans seem to have been made by stitching them together.
http://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20090510005320

May 9, 2009

The flower of the sun

I was told the subconsciousness of the sun descended to Ostia Antica ruins.
It is the flower which was blooming only here and the size of it was the middle size of dandelion and gerbera.

May 9, 2009

The mark of the sun

I was told the subconsciousness of the sun descended to Ostia Antica ruins.

Images of Ostia Antica
http://3step.me/37fj

As subconsciousness of the king of the sun told the atoms of Stone gods that they are forgiven to become anything which they like to be.
Therefore there are many marks of rhombus.
A little evil Stone gods and Sirius seems to have cooperated with the atoms.
As they were let free, atoms became the pillars or the buildings of bricks or marble.
Therefore atoms which had the thoughts of Stone humans turned into humanity and they became the gang who lived in lust.
I found the sun reflected on as he had let the atoms free.
It was expressed by the clouds and the sun in Japan which was far away from Ostia Antica.
The clouds had the shape of Ω( =It is the character which expresses the end.) and it wrapped up the sun.
http://plaza.rakuten.co.jp/ayumi6336/diary/200905030001/

"The cloud which was wrapped up by Ω"

http://sora.ishikami.jp/image_earth/index.php?id=20090503155310

It informs the black cloud(=villain) was drawing near the sun.

May 3, 2009

Hyogo Prefecture, east-central 14:07

Sun halo (Guatemala M6.2)

As sun halo came out, the cloud like contrail came extended and the black cloud came near the sun, when I was watching.

03-MAY-2009 16:21:M6,2 126.8 GUATEMALA

http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/50-3509.html
05-03-2017 16:08
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
Manila

By Takashi

http://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20011206231228

Dec. 6, 2001

Manila

The channeling started suddenly at midnight.

"Let me tell you the meaning of Mani, Mani, Manila.
We were good friends.
Stone god speaking.
The beings of the Ruler's Stars came descended like Maya.
Those beings neglected us, Stone gods.
They ordered the snakes which were the alter egos of them and millions of snakes came out over Japan.
Therefore tons of vipers and snakes spread all over Japan.
The ugly Dragon became the king of snakes and dominated humanity.
People came to have endless disputes, as there were lots of people who worshiped ugly Dragon as God."

http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/50-3510.html
05-03-2017 21:42
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
Energy body of snakes=religions Matsuken Samba II | Tinnitus

By Takashi

http://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20041229000225

Dec. 29, 2004

Energy body of snakes=religions Matsuken Samba II | Tinnitus

I felt the uncomfortable feeling in the left index finger on Dec. 28, 2004

"Stone god who did the work speaking.

(Stone god in Sumatra)

I had no choice.
The wound of the earth was so terrible that I thought the earth god might die.
The comet collided with the earth in the subconsciousness world and big wound was made on the earth.
Therefore many Stone gods moved (=helped the earth) all at once.
The reason why the earth was cracked was that atoms gathered together as subconsciousness of the people who believed snakes as god called for help.
However energy body of the snakes took over the comet, came descended and collided with the earth.
It may be unexpected but white pillars which stand here and there are the mates who express white snakes.

(Though there are many pillars on which "We hope the human race in the world become peace!" are written and they stand here and there in Japan.
I was told through the channeling that it is the religion which has been dominated by the energy body of white snakes from previous days.
Guru named Goi have a connection with Qigong(Mr. Ueshiba).
Qigong was given the energy by the energy body of the snakes which was reported in the magazine named Mu.)

I was told the offspring of the king of Ryukyu district is the successor of guru named Goi and he is related to the priest of Mu.
The consciousness of the people who believe the religion think they believe the religions for the peace of the earth.
However subconsciousness of those people are taken advantage by the energy body of snakes and subconsciousness cooperate with the energy body of them.
Because all other religions have been made by the Ruler's Stars.
As every religion comes to worship the particular person, energy body is generated there.
Those energy bodies coalesce and form the huge energy body.
Therefore more and more large comets will be attracted to the earth.
And as the earth gets scratched each time, more huge earthquakes and tidal waves will occur.
As a result of it, the earth will get spoiled."

I have often been told such the harsh things as the earth will return to the stone age, through the channeling.
I want believers of every organization and religious groups to think seriously about this problem.

At 19:00 on Dec. 28, 2004
There occurred the earthquake of Seismic intensity 5 in Chuetsu region after the big earthquake.
Therefore I asked the atoms from the sky and the universe why do they make the people in the disaster area feel the serious feelings.

"Stone gods try to let humanity know as early as possible.
Even though Stone gods and the atoms from the sky are informing, the song of Matsuken Samba II is sung in the annual contest among male and female popular singers on New Year's Eve.
The earthquakes here are not caused because the wound has been made on the earth."
The person who plays the role of Tokugawa general of the army who were dominated by Pleiadenai shakes the hips.
Therefore the earthquake occurs as Stone god shakes the hips with sarcasm.

As there are persons who complain the abnormality of the ear before the earthquake, I heard the meaning of it.

"The atoms from the stars have descended.
Abnormality of the ears occur because the robots of 'The Ohmoto (the central)' in the universe sends the signals.
I want you notice it.
There are whirlpools in the ears and they express 'The Ohmoto (the central)' in the universe.

(I was first conveyed Ammonite expresses 'The Ohmoto (the central)' in the universe.)

'The Ohmoto (the central)' in the universe made the whirlpool first and expressed he made stars.
Please notice about Stone gods and the atoms from the sky so that more warning announcements won't be given to humanity by earthquakes and tsunamis.
I want humanity notice that big earthquakes and tsunamis occur as the earth gets hurt.
Please notice it before people get the big damage.
We sent the signal to the human ears."

The snail tube plays an important role in the structure of the ear.

http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/50-3511.html
07-03-2017 02:05
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
Himeji castle in Hyogo Prefecture, Japan 

By Takashi

http://sora.ishikami.jp/image_dir/index.php?id=20081211191610

Dec. 11, 2008

Himeji castle in Hyogo Prefecture, Japan

There are black stones here and there in the stone walls.
Those black stones inform Himeji castle in Hyogo Prefecture, Japan was made(=Atoms of Stone gods turned into the castle) by the Stone humans who imitated the castles in Europe.
They kept in position in the war game.
When they stayed still, their bodies got solidified.
Therefore they played the war game for the purpose of exercise.
Those Stone humans were a little evil ones who descended late and they made the castle in partnership with a little evil Sirius.
The castle is the same type of the ones in Europe as there are holes through which stones were dropped, and the holes through which they point the muzzles of the guns, and narrow vertically long windows.
There were no lavatories because Stone humans didn't excrete.
The humans took advantage of the castle in later years but they seem to have used the pot of the juice for giants instead of lavatories though unthinkable.
The big pot was drawn in the picture, though I can't find it actually.

http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/50-3512.html
08-03-2017 04:25
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
The handprint of Priest Kukai

By Takashi

http://sora.ishikami.jp/image_dir/index.php?id=20081207230312

Dec. 7, 2008

The handprint of Priest Kukai

Engyoji temple in Mt. Shyosya of Himeji-city, Hyogo Prefecture, Japan

Kukai seems to have been mixed race of Stone human and human being.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K%C5%ABkai

Kukai

As he had the supernatural power of Stone human, he seems to have been able to leave the handprints on the soft stone.

(The white part of the image emerges by the flash. )

http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/50-3513.html
09-03-2017 12:20
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
Nagaoka 100 holes' caves in Utsunomiya-city, Tochigi Prefecture, Japan

By Takashi

http://sora.ishikami.jp/image_dir/index.php?id=20081125232523

Nov. 25, 2008

Nagaoka 100 holes' caves in Utsunomiya-city, Tochigi Prefecture, Japan

Stone god here is the alter ego of *Mt. Nantai and I was told he became the stone statues and wooden figures in Nikko
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e3800.html

Images of *Mt. Nantai on parade
http://3step.me/37fk

I was told atoms of this rock became the stone statues in Nikko and the atoms of Stone god which is at the back of this rock that dented big went to Nikko and became wooden figures.
Moso bamboos are growing at the back of this rock.

I was told these holes show there are Dragons in Nikko.
There are shelves and the things like naive Buddha statues inside the caves.
However the small stone statues in Nikko looks as if they were alive.
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-455.html

Small statues in Nikko.

http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/50-3514.html
10-03-2017 13:50
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
Nikko Toshogu Shrine in Tochigi Prefecture

By Takashi

http://sora.ishikami.jp/image_dir/index.php?id=20081125233357

Dec. 25, 2008

Nikko Toshogu Shrine in Tochigi Prefecture

Stone god who exited from the holes of Nagaoka 100 holes' caves in Utsunomiya-city, Tochigi Prefecture, Japan turned into the stone stairs and stone statues like these.
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-454.html

http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/50-3515.html
Page 18 of 21<<<1617181920>>>

Join the debate Atoms have consciousness.:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Evolutionary Biology and the Endosymbiotic Theory of Consciousness.11302-05-2024 00:35
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact