▼ Content

And When It's Free

Page 1 of 212>
And When It's Free02-03-2024 07:33
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Yep, somebody will be really jealous they could not think of more than one way
to use a disc. And today they might consider what Bessler was exposed to as just your garden variety white supremacy. Could you imagine weights getting their force from swinging?
That means that 1/2 of the imbalance can do meaningful work like rotating the wheel. Butt when someone is in it for armour (is that British?) they need to understand that the 3rd Reich had excellent armour. Today that is an armory.
And with the picture of the wheel, it'll use 4 weights. This will allow for 45º of
acceleration before the wheel lifts 1 weight. The bottom weight will swing closer to the axle, how a weight gains force, by swinging. Just what could someone have meant? I wonder, hmmm.....................

pissss, oops, p.s., and with the top of the pendulum is a crossbar. And with what I've built, the lever on the disc will move like the crossbar in Bessler's drawing. It's first on one side of the fulcrum and then it's moving downward on the other side.
Yep, Bessler's crossbar might've been the lever that rotated his cam/hoist.

p.s.s., I may have just solved an important Bessler clue. Of course with Bessler, nothing can be taken for granite, er, granted.
Attached image:

Edited on 02-03-2024 07:42
RE: The "Keel Effect"02-03-2024 13:27
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Alan Bauldree of Homer, Luiosiana and Ralph Lortie of Stansfield, Oregon (both are white supremacists
) say that the "keel effect" won't let the weight at the bottom to be lifted.
Attached image:

RE: They "Keeled" It!02-03-2024 13:55
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
If a line swings from the front of the keel straight back, will its swing change?
It will. This is a basic example of conservation of momentum. The weight/person
will swing in a shorter radius at the same velocity and then will decelerate accordingly. Time is what should make the difference because the height both paths lead to should be the same.
When an object occupies the space between the fulcrum and the bob (where the weight is swinging from and the weight) then the weight swings differently. A
"keel effect" with a radius allows for a weight to move closer to the axle proportional to the rotation of the wheel. And yes, one day people who talk "wheel" will probably say the nth law of perpetual motion is "The "keel effect" with a radius allows for a weight to move closer to the axle proportional to the rotation of the wheel.".
I think I will focus on my simple idea. Then I could make and mount the "keels"
in a workshop shop. It's possible I'll own a 50/50 shop but that will come later. It'll be 1/2 machine shop and 1/2 wood shop. Is something being 1/2 and 1/2 okay? And when a wheel uses a "keel" like Bessler's Wheel, will they say it's "keeled" or "it's been keeled"? You know, keeled and killed.
Who knows, maybe the white supremacist build group arrache which was owned by Ralph Lortie and Alan Bauldree might become famous when Bessler's Wheel is talked about. People will say they "KEELED" it! And then everybody will know how they developed the theory of the keel effect on a perpetual motion machine or PPM. Mr. Tim's theory is just that the heaviest weight will fall to the bottom.
And yet sailboats still capsize. https://www.youtube.com/shorts/OYDAJ3W8QDk If only the weight in its keel could've moved closer to the hull,
it would've capsized (rotated) more quickly. And yet in its existence, the white supremacist build group called arrache never showed any work but subjected forum members to WW II conditions in German controlled land.

p.s., Because this would be a "free energy" principle to move a weight closer to the axle, the optimum gain based on degrees of rotation can be easily factored. Does
the wheel/keel "rotate" 60º or 90º? What matters is that over the rotation of 90º, what allows for the weight to stay closer to the vertical center line of the axle?
That's to the left and right only because that is what determines torque. And this is where algebra and trigonometry come in handy.
Attached image:

Edited on 02-03-2024 14:09
02-03-2024 14:50
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
And now my next video will be about the "keel effect" and Ralph Lortie, Alan Bauldree will be identified while Mr. Tim who inspired them I doubt will make himself known. Mr. Tim said "has a tendency to keel" or something like that and Alan Bauldree said "keel effect" when Ralph Lortie decided they would be partners and Alan Bauldree agreed.
And since Alan Bauldree is a recognized perpetual motion machine builder (he is on someone's list on quora) he is a public figure. I'll be able to show in my next video his and his partner's pictures while explaining their attempts at forcing people to accept their authority. And those who did not were banned. And this in a German forum and besslerwheel.com of which neither forum supported working to realize Bessler's Wheel.

p.s., This is what's known as irony. The new theory that allows for Bessler's Wheel to work is the one that was used to discredit him in perpetual motion forums which includes besslerwheel.com which is dedicated to saying Bessler was a fraud. And everyone knows that Bessler was 1/2 Polish and 1/2 German like I am 1/2 Norwegian and 1/2 American.
Edited on 02-03-2024 14:56
RE: Woulda, Coulda Shoulda....02-03-2024 18:30
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
With this video; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZcu-8J0Lqk
by moving the disc into the upper left section of the wheel, the disc would
serve the same function without using all of those pulleys. And yet today I'll
be using pulleys and rollers. And that video is also an example of just
another failed build of mine.
This has a potential issue until it's realized that as the weight moves closer
to the disc (in the upper left), the line to the weight will never be behind the
weight creating resistance/drag). And the edge of the disc the line is on to
the
weight is the fulcrum.
Math will determine the amount of retraction of the weight to the radius of
the disc. Then because I know the amount of retraction (underbalance) I
need I'll be able to do the math and know the radius I'll need.
Attached image:

02-03-2024 20:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
James_ wrote:
With this video; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZcu-8J0Lqk
by moving the disc into the upper left section of the wheel, the disc would
serve the same function without using all of those pulleys. And yet today I'll
be using pulleys and rollers. And that video is also an example of just
another failed build of mine.
This has a potential issue until it's realized that as the weight moves closer
to the disc (in the upper left), the line to the weight will never be behind the
weight creating resistance/drag). And the edge of the disc the line is on to
the
weight is the fulcrum.
Math will determine the amount of retraction of the weight to the radius of
the disc. Then because I know the amount of retraction (underbalance) I
need I'll be able to do the math and know the radius I'll need.

You are seriously ill

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
02-03-2024 22:07
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
In Bessler circles, it is known that Wagner accused Bessler of fraud and Bessler was arrested.
Bessler was NOT convicted. Today there is a better record so people who worked to prevent Bessler's Wheel from being realized will become known. And some might have a statue and portrait of them and their work in a perpetual motion museum and talk about how they inspired people with their work.
I think their work will say more than words ever could.
02-03-2024 23:56
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
The design shows how simple it is. I just lower the "keel" to have the lower weight
retracted (pulled towards the axle) at a specific degree of rotation. And this should require little energy because the line is wrapping itself around the "drum".
And most likely it is the energy that saves that allowed Bessler's Wheel (Orffyrreus) to rotate (remain unbalanced, always seeking a balance or always heavier on one side than the other).

p.s., I think everyone knows where the center of the large disc is, what allows the 1/4 disc to serve its function.
Attached image:

Edited on 03-03-2024 00:09
03-03-2024 02:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
James_ wrote:
In Bessler circles, it is known that Wagner accused Bessler of fraud and Bessler was arrested.
Bessler was NOT convicted. Today there is a better record so people who worked to prevent Bessler's Wheel from being realized will become known. And some might have a statue and portrait of them and their work in a perpetual motion museum and talk about how they inspired people with their work.
I think their work will say more than words ever could.

There are both bigfoot circles and bessler circles. Both are groups of mentally ill people like you

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

03-03-2024 18:04
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Probably tomorrow I'll have all 4 levers and hoists mounted (this build will be almost finished). Then after that, where to place the keels? Above the axle they become sails. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PnXcP8ZI7M

p.s., It's been less than a month since I had surgery and am close to having one last step to do. I also need to give my body more time to adapt to the changes the doctor made.
With my own invention, I have extra wood and weights so I have most of what I'll need to build it with. It is what I like to call a reaction type device. This is because kinetic energy will react to an unbalanced force (Newton's 1st law of motion) and change its direction. The kinetic energy starts to "flow" upwards with the last ball bearing. https://www.youtube.com/shorts/CvP6rqR1dJY
Edited on 03-03-2024 18:18
03-03-2024 18:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
James_ wrote:
Probably tomorrow I'll have all 4 levers and hoists mounted (this build will be almost finished). Then after that, where to place the keels? Above the axle they become sails. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PnXcP8ZI7M

So tomorrow you will be a billionaire.

Or tomorrow is just another delusional day.

ULTRA MAGA

RE: Almosy Ready to Assemble and Mount03-03-2024 19:35
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
I have all of the hoists/pulleys mounted to levelers as a sub-assembly. Technically 2 boards nailed together is a sub-assembly. If I use 2 screws to attach each kennel then glue will be used for "tacking" the kennels to the spacer block. Then I can add the 2 screws.
This would mean that tomorrow I could have them mounted on the wheel as well as the holders for the leashes/chain. I also checked the gap between the Peacock's Tail and the wheel and I should have enough room to add the sails. If only someone could show a sailboat starting to go behind a peacock that is on land. Gravity would be like the wind and the peacock's tail allows you to use leverage to do work with.
Attached image:

RE: Kinda Like This03-03-2024 20:01
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
If I use something like this as my business logo then I'll need to make sure I'm
allowed to use any copyrighted images. This means I might need to pay a photographer to take pictures for me. That's a reminder that the business aspect always has to be considered to prevent problems in the future.
I could actually have it staged. I think if I am realizing an engine then I'll end up in business for myself if I want. Some people like living off grid and then there's humanitarian assistance. For those who are familiar with the phrase "casual Fridays", my business will probably use that as a model while remaining professional.
And if I do a show in Utrecht, Netherlands then I can ask if the Earth's changing moment of inertia allows for ice ages. And this would be influenced by natural geological processes that allows for minor climate ripples like warm and cool periods.
Attached image:

04-03-2024 02:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
James_ wrote:
I have all of the hoists/pulleys mounted to levelers as a sub-assembly. Technically 2 boards nailed together is a sub-assembly. If I use 2 screws to attach each kennel then glue will be used for "tacking" the kennels to the spacer block. Then I can add the 2 screws.
This would mean that tomorrow I could have them mounted on the wheel as well as the holders for the leashes/chain. I also checked the gap between the Peacock's Tail and the wheel and I should have enough room to add the sails. If only someone could show a sailboat starting to go behind a peacock that is on land. Gravity would be like the wind and the peacock's tail allows you to use leverage to do work with.

You are a clown using cheap not calibrated tools from Home Depot

ULTRA MAGA

RE: Lower Weight Retraction04-03-2024 02:46
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
I'll repeat this because it matters. As the line the weight is attached to is wrapped around the sail (it's a keel below water level), the distance between the fulcrum and the rim of the wheel becomes longer. This is essentially "Free Energy".
When a disc has not been used to show conservation of momentum but a single point, it missed this, ie. scientists and engineers, etc. I think it helps to understand how mistakes in math and science have been made, don't you? Wouldn't you feel better about yourself if instead of them saying g = Gm/r^2 they said
g = Gm/(1/3)πh2(3R - h). I mean you guys are the kind of guys who think those in charge should get things right. You have enough problems in your life without them creating one's like this one.
Granted, it's a minor problem, r^2 vs (1/3)πh2(3R - h) and everyone in here knows that (1/3)πh2(3R - h) is the right divisor for g = Gm/x where x is the surface area based on radius/distance from the center of a spherical object.
And what you guys are telling me (keepit) is that if I am going to discuss a potential source of green energy to reduce the world's global carbon footprint because we had ITN walk around the world with a thermometer measuring the temperature. That guy is dedicated to finding out the "true" temperature of the atmosphere. I admire his dedication to finding the truth. I wish more people were like him.
And when we consider math as I just mentioned, then can we consider how much work is performed when the tropopause moves in the atmosphere. There's no such thing as a free lunch, right? And yet the movement of the tropopause is basically perpetual motion because it's an affect created by other forces. But because other forces create the effect then it's not perpetual motion. And this proves why perpetual motion is impossible. Energy can only be conserved.
Attached image:

04-03-2024 03:03
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:

You are a clown using cheap not calibrated tools from Home Depot

Don't you wish you would've chosen to work with me? You have your shop so the only thing missing was initiative on your part. And my cordless tools are from Home Depot but I've also bought tools form other retailers. Could you imagine knowing how to write a spreadsheet, design something in 3D on SketchUp, maybe even use Final Cut Pro for making animations and videos like I've done (I muted the audio) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuBs2csXOfo and then there's the actual building, etc.? Things I've learned because I had an interest in something. I also checked the gaps and the sails will fit.
At least you and Ralph have each other and your build group.
04-03-2024 03:25
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
While I need a better p.c. the one I have has served me very well. I bought it with using SketchUp in mind. I think it's actually quad core and the graphics card is 2 GB. And then I bought myself a 27" curved monitor. And Spawn'd, you are right, there are better countries than the U.S. to live in. Look at your life. You're a "real" American and failed to understand what w = md means. Change requires effort.
04-03-2024 04:39
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14420)
James_ wrote:With this video; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZcu-8J0Lqk

(at the 0:33 mark) "That's pretty good rotation for just a little bit 'extra momentum"

James_, I don't know quite how to tell you this, but the extra momentum resulted in your wheel rotating ... less than 90 degrees. I'm not an expert in Bessler wheels but I believe that your wheel is going to have to do a little bit better than that.

(at the 0:53 mark) "... because the torque from here to here ..."

James_, I don't know if you realize this, but torque is not rotation, and it is not a measure of either distance or angle. Any distance associated with torque is the force's distance from the fulcrum, not from one angle to another.

(at the 1:03 mark) "momentum is not conserved, so it always requires torque"

James_, I don't know how to break it to you, but you are specifically applying no torque to your wheel after its initial spin. Your Bessler wheel will rotate on its own momentum until resistance-induced deceleration reduces angular momentum to zero.
04-03-2024 08:12
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
IBdaMann wrote:
James_ wrote:With this video; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZcu-8J0Lqk

(at the 0:33 mark) "That's pretty good rotation for just a little bit 'extra momentum"

James_, I don't know quite how to tell you this, but the extra momentum resulted in your wheel rotating ... less than 90 degrees. I'm not an expert in Bessler wheels but I believe that your wheel is going to have to do a little bit better than that.

(at the 0:53 mark) "... because the torque from here to here ..."

James_, I don't know if you realize this, but torque is not rotation, and it is not a measure of either distance or angle. Any distance associated with torque is the force's distance from the fulcrum, not from one angle to another.

(at the 1:03 mark) "momentum is not conserved, so it always requires torque"

James_, I don't know how to break it to you, but you are specifically applying no torque to your wheel after its initial spin. Your Bessler wheel will rotate on its own momentum until resistance-induced deceleration reduces angular momentum to zero.

What I'm thinking is removing 4 pulleys it will work better. 1 set of 2 pulleys will
consume about 10% of the work being performed. Those created 2 - 90º angles.
That means about 20% of the energy/momentum developed by the overbalance was lost to entropy.
Also that prototype used spherical roller bearings. They have one smooth surface, more resistance/entropy. I'd say I resolved both issues which needlessly wasted momentum. That's why what I'm working on is a prototype.
This design could work. The issue is how much water a tank holds. To build this so it will work would require a tank that holds about 750 gallons/3,000 liters. Tabs can release the top and bottom bellows so they'll drop (open/expand) together.
Just pump air to the bottom bellow. Along with my current build I have another build. It will work differently than everything else.

p.s., the bellow on the left can generate as much lift as the weight on the right generates in downward force. With Bessler's Wheel, when the weight passing top center is not lifted because as the wheel rotates it moves below its height at top center. The hoist/lifting ratio will be about 6 to 1. That means it takes about 1/3 of the work/force/energy to keep the top weight suspended.
According to engineering, for the top weight to become overbalance it will use 1/6th of the energy it generates. With the video, the entire wheel was being accelerated (the top weight created no overbalance). With what is being built, there will always be a weight to the right when a weight is being lifted.
Attached image:

Edited on 04-03-2024 08:32
04-03-2024 14:00
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
And yet people will say the float on the left would not rotate the submerged assembly. This would allow for a source of energy could be found in any body of water. Lead sinks because it is denser than water. When it is attached to a bellow that has air in it, if its volume is 20 times greater than the lead weight, the weight will rise in the water just as quickly as a lead weight can sink.
This is an example of thermodynamics. When a lead weight is attached to a bellow filled with air then it becomes 1 mass. This means find the CoG (Center of Gravity or center of mass) then divide
mass by its volume of 21.
At the same time this is similar to the Earth's moment of inertia, kind of why there's a law about inertia. With Bessler's Wheel, it'll be such a unique motion lifting the top weight, the mechanics alone is what a car guy would find interesting. It's like if you have a manual transmission you also have a clutch and enough linkage. And with the weight that's being lifted at the bottom, its line will be ahead of it. That will increase the amount of force it has. Needlessly to say, a working wheel will be studied and analyzed. I might also need to switch to the simpler design. I still need surgery so which will be easier to finish? That's how simple the other design is. One issue is Bessler did not describe it while for a wheel to rotate at 60 rpm it might be necessary. Did Bessler's Wheel really rotate that quickly or did he write that to attract attention to his invention?

And with this story; https://apnews.com/article/california-nevada-pacific-storm-blizzard-warning-d3da8b2ecfca73e2f885d88a83138ac7

A gravity powered generator would ensure safe energy. Anything that emits CO2 could be a risk for air quality when you're snowed in. And then if you run out of fuel, what then? That would get into the business side of things. And at the same time it could be a sod weight in your yard or a paper weight on your desk. And during severe weather it can be lowered into the ground. Of course with flooding it could be raised higher above ground level.
And with research, it is not about understanding one thing but it is about understanding everything that applies to it. And I think some businesses will approach me about licensing rights to my inventions while they work with Bessler's inventions. And this could help to finance my science research. Research does cost money and I will need to travel so why do I need to do to be successful?

p.s.s., I think discussing how energy can be generated to help survive extreme weather events caused by climate change is staying within the purpose of this forum (on topic) when discussing climate change and how to adapt to it.
Edited on 04-03-2024 14:20
RE: Giving You Guys A Free One04-03-2024 16:09
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
If anyone notices, the weight being lifted at top center actually drops as the wheel rotates. This will require less than 9.81n-m to hold the weight up. Then divide that by 6 (leverage ratio) and the number gets even smaller.
And when the wheel accelerates, it will not take more energy to hold the top weight up. And that would be how to estimate the rotational velocity or rpm of the wheel.
Just an FYI, lifting a weight would require the upward velocity of a weight to increase its relative mass (resistance to motion/moving). When the top weight is being "lifted" it's actually increasing increasing its angular momentum (motion around the wheel). This is because its velocity will be increasing. The weight at bottom center is the "equal but opposite effect". They'll be slightly different because I designed it that way.
Attached image:

Edited on 04-03-2024 16:12
RE: When the Weight.....04-03-2024 17:18
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
When the weight at bottom center moves towards the axle, it'll help to offset the change in the angular momentum of the top weight (when h increases). What math says is in the attached image. Dependent on the velocity of the top weight, how far will it be thrown? This will reduce the amount of work to slow the descent of the top weight.
While the momentum conserved (saved) might not be much, this is about eliminating waste because the overbalance can only generate a finite amount of energy at any given time. This would've been the right way to develop theories but also needed to make it look nice so a successful effort will allow for my work to be displayed.

p.s., And with a working wheel I'll also need math that supports it works. Then this will make a case for gravity having energy that can be conserved. That would be the biggest issue with a working wheel, does gravity have energy?
Attached image:

Edited on 04-03-2024 17:24
RE: I Considered the Math04-03-2024 18:51
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
I have the Lever sub-assembly 1 assembled and now to mount them on the frame. By tomorrow I can probably have the tow lines (leashes/chains) mounted.
I'll need the 2nd lever sub-assembly before I attach lines to the
kennels/dog pound. And that would leave the "sail" to be added as the last detail.
And then there's he new design. Have to wait a couple of days to wait and think about it. The Catch and Release of a weight (think fishing) can be challenging because that can cause the wheel to lose a lot of energy if not done right. Why do the quick and simple build might be better. And this way Bessler's Wheel will only have it's sail to be added for it to be a complete wheel. This way I won't have to remember what's left to do because it will be 1 item, the "sails". If different things were left unfinished, did I make a list? This way all steps in progress will be complete.
Attached image:

04-03-2024 20:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
James_ wrote:
I'll repeat this because it matters. As the line the weight is attached to is wrapped around the sail (it's a keel below water level), the distance between the fulcrum and the rim of the wheel becomes longer. This is essentially "Free Energy".
When a disc has not been used to show conservation of momentum but a single point, it missed this, ie. scientists and engineers, etc. I think it helps to understand how mistakes in math and science have been made, don't you? Wouldn't you feel better about yourself if instead of them saying g = Gm/r^2 they said
g = Gm/(1/3)πh2(3R - h). I mean you guys are the kind of guys who think those in charge should get things right. You have enough problems in your life without them creating one's like this one.
Granted, it's a minor problem, r^2 vs (1/3)πh2(3R - h) and everyone in here knows that (1/3)πh2(3R - h) is the right divisor for g = Gm/x where x is the surface area based on radius/distance from the center of a spherical object.
And what you guys are telling me (keepit) is that if I am going to discuss a potential source of green energy to reduce the world's global carbon footprint because we had ITN walk around the world with a thermometer measuring the temperature. That guy is dedicated to finding out the "true" temperature of the atmosphere. I admire his dedication to finding the truth. I wish more people were like him.
And when we consider math as I just mentioned, then can we consider how much work is performed when the tropopause moves in the atmosphere. There's no such thing as a free lunch, right? And yet the movement of the tropopause is basically perpetual motion because it's an affect created by other forces. But because other forces create the effect then it's not perpetual motion. And this proves why perpetual motion is impossible. Energy can only be conserved.

By the way moron, the screws that you are using are not of equal weight and as such will throw off the balance of your push it and watch it stop machine.

So is it finished Mr. Home depot cheap chink tools

ULTRA MAGA

RE: Ready to Mount.......04-03-2024 21:15
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
With where the end of the levers are, there is a spacer block clamped into place.
I'll need to make a cradle/sling to hold the end with the pulleys/hoists. Then everything can be "square" when I drill the pilot holes for the axles (lag bolts cut to length).
It is kind of exciting being this close to having it finished. This would be more the culmination of years of work. That's one reason why I can adapt how I'm going about my build. It's like math says the top weight is being thrown even if poorly and a sail changes the direction of a body in motion (Newton's 1st law of motion) without causing entropy.
I've started on one spreadsheet and I can modify for this. This will be good practice for other research I want to pursue.
Attached image:

05-03-2024 03:54
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21600)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:

By the way moron, the screws that you are using are not of equal weight and as such will throw off the balance of your push it and watch it stop machine.

So is it finished Mr. Home depot cheap chink tools
Home depot tools are not cheap.
Go to Harbor Freight for that.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
05-03-2024 03:56
(14420)
Swan wrote:By the way moron, the screws that you are using are not of equal weight and as such will throw off the balance ...

By the way, Mr. Geniuth, balance/imbalance isn't going to have any effect.
05-03-2024 04:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:By the way moron, the screws that you are using are not of equal weight and as such will throw off the balance ...

It does in Earth gravity.

Doof

ULTRA MAGA

05-03-2024 04:43
(14420)
Swan wrote:It does in Earth gravity.

Nope. A Bessler wheel simulates an imbalanced (lopsided) wheel which will come to a grinding halt at the exact same time that a balanced but otherwise equivalent wheel does under the exact same circumstances.
05-03-2024 04:44
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
IBdaMann wrote:

Any work I do he will receive credit for. He's saved posts proving he taught me.
People will believe him. He can't lose and he knows it. It's okay, he also told me I cannot use having served in the U.S. Navy as a crutch to have a life in the U.S.
And he told me not to talk about having served so I won't. Bessler's Wheel will need a catch and release mechanism for it to work. While it's a small detail the wheel probably won't work without it. I do have my own invention I can build.
I'll probably be able to make a video Wednesday showing how the hoist works.
And that would leave the sail. With my invention I'd prefer to use oak with oak
plywood for the base. Once I figure out my budget then I'll know what I can afford to do.
The wood under my work bench might be able to be used for the sails on Bessler's Wheel and the frame for my invention. It'll be nice to have this over with.
Attached image:

Edited on 05-03-2024 04:46
05-03-2024 06:29
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
With my invention, it can show a relationship between overbalance and acceleration. Why this
matters is with what I've said about Bessler's Wheel, it doesn't lift the top weight but it throws it instead. And yet what about the overbalance. If anyone has noticed I started saying
momentum = mv and not force = ma where the weight would be lifted higher. That doesn't happen.
But with my invention, it is a simple concept and would show where net force might be calculated as a percentage of total force of the wheel. Then that'd influence 9.81 m/s. Then with Bessler's Wheel it would show where energy has been conserved. And with my invention, done right then the local library might put it on display.
05-03-2024 17:26
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
This is how the hoists are mounted. The line will go under the pulley to the weight on the arm. I have 2 to go. With my other project I'll need to do some math because it will be a matter of scale. Then by changing leverage and net force then how acceleration due to gravity is changed I think will show that sometimes it's not about ft.lbs. or n-m's f torque. This is because it'll be about conservation of energy and how efficient are different ratios and ranges of motion.
Then that allows for torque to be considered.

p.s., And to stay on topic
if gravity influences the troposphere, tropopause, etc., then is work being performed by an external source of energy? This would be demonstrating that gravity's influence on matter will be influenced by the internal balance or dynamics of matter.
Attached image:

Edited on 05-03-2024 17:29
05-03-2024 18:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:It does in Earth gravity.

Nope. A Bessler wheel simulates an imbalanced (lopsided) wheel which will come to a grinding halt at the exact same time that a balanced but otherwise equivalent wheel does under the exact same circumstances.

And all the weights need to be precisely crafted to create the perfect imbalance and as such the weight of the fasteners matters.

ULTRA MAGA

05-03-2024 18:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
James_ wrote:
This is how the hoists are mounted. The line will go under the pulley to the weight on the arm. I have 2 to go. With my other project I'll need to do some math because it will be a matter of scale. Then by changing leverage and net force then how acceleration due to gravity is changed I think will show that sometimes it's not about ft.lbs. or n-m's f torque. This is because it'll be about conservation of energy and how efficient are different ratios and ranges of motion.
Then that allows for torque to be considered.

p.s., And to stay on topic
if gravity influences the troposphere, tropopause, etc., then is work being performed by an external source of energy? This would be demonstrating that gravity's influence on matter will be influenced by the internal balance or dynamics of matter.

Have you tried adding rubber cement? It's great for sniffing too

ULTRA MAGA

05-03-2024 23:53
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
The weight wheels have been finished and the tow lines are round dowels. Adding the sail will
be work. With only 4 weights that'll make it a little easier. And it's possible besides my invention there's my other build. I'll be able to do tests on it to determine how much net force as a percentage lifts how much weight. And this would allow me to estimate the moment of inertia of both wheels.
Basically I can have 4 of the weights on my other build and have one overbalanced. Math will show as a percentage or as torque. As a percentage says gravity's acceleration while torque is independent of gravity except for the rest mass of weights.
https://youtu.be/UKYva45470U
06-03-2024 00:06
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
James_ wrote:
The weight wheels have been finished and the tow lines are round dowels. Adding the sail will
be work. With only 4 weights that'll make it a little easier. And it's possible besides my invention there's my other build. I'll be able to do tests on it to determine how much net force as a percentage lifts how much weight. And this would allow me to estimate the moment of inertia of both wheels.
Basically I can have 4 of the weights on my other build and have one overbalanced. Math will show as a percentage or as torque. As a percentage says gravity's acceleration while torque is independent of gravity except for the rest mass of weights.
https://youtu.be/UKYva45470U

LOL you said that it would be ready to jerk off on two days ago

ULTRA MAGA

RE: Yep!07-03-2024 16:23
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
I'll need to trim the block so I can glue it to the one between boards. Then I'll
add a hole for the tow rod. And I have a couple of days to do this in. I have 3 other
builds I can consider of which 2 of them I have a wheel. The 3rd one is a simple build when compared to Bessler's Wheel and some of what it involves.

Today's math question;

Did IV * XXVI = ? become something like AB = A(A-
B ? Are Roman numerals
responsible for how letters are used in math?
Attached image:

Edited on 07-03-2024 16:25
07-03-2024 18:19
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
AB = A [a - b] + B. What I - I might've encouraged when Roman numerals were replaced. This is basically rationalized abstract thinking. Substitutes for real values are being used.
And with the invention of calculus starting when the Medieval Warm Period ended about 200 years earlier.
RE: And Then Next......07-03-2024 22:23
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Next will be adding a round dowel through them. After this I'll be able to test the mechanics of using leverage this way to lift a weight. For any test I could've done, now I have an actual REAL model to work with.
This means while considering other things I'll be thinking of what tests I can do and how I can create an equation for that. This will be interesting because I can use my fish scale to measure both how much force it takes to rotate the wheel AND lift the weight. This is with no overbalance. And then I can have a weight be overbalanced and then find out how much torque that generates.
And what this could do is show that acceleration is linear momentum while lifting a weight is angular momentum. And the 1st law of thermodynamics allows for energy to change from one form to another.
Attached image:

Edited on 07-03-2024 22:25
08-03-2024 15:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
James_ wrote:
Next will be adding a round dowel through them. After this I'll be able to test the mechanics of using leverage this way to lift a weight. For any test I could've done, now I have an actual REAL model to work with.
This means while considering other things I'll be thinking of what tests I can do and how I can create an equation for that. This will be interesting because I can use my fish scale to measure both how much force it takes to rotate the wheel AND lift the weight. This is with no overbalance. And then I can have a weight be overbalanced and then find out how much torque that generates.
And what this could do is show that acceleration is linear momentum while lifting a weight is angular momentum. And the 1st law of thermodynamics allows for energy to change from one form to another.

I had fun with Lincoln logs too, when I was 2/3 years old though

ULTRA MAGA

Page 1 of 212>

Join the debate And When It's Free:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Book your bargain rate Israeli Tel Aviv or Jerusalem vacation now, free 4th of July style fireworks inclu118-10-2023 05:25
Free window estimates? How exactly would anyone give me a window estimate019-09-2023 21:13
BREAKING NEWS Boston is giving away free methamphetamine and crack pipes010-12-2022 01:15
Safe Friends of "sealover" - Troll-free Library Networking. Join the List.622-03-2022 05:21
Free Tickets For Multi Trillion Dollar Private ICO In Exchange For Media Introduction Marketing029-10-2021 07:30
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact