Remember me
▼ Content

A.C. Generator



Page 2 of 2<12
19-10-2021 00:42
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16460)
HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:


James___ wrote:To give you guys an idea, the inverse power rule is wrong.

I didn't know there was a "rule" by that name.

James___ wrote: 1/4 to the negative 1st power is not 4.

Yes it is. It's not so much a rule as it is a definition (of notation).

Writing [1/4]^-1 is just another way of writing 1/[1/4] ... which equals 4 because there are four one-fourths in the value "1".

James___ wrote:With the inverse power, they say 4 written as a fraction is 4/1 which it is.

It's not a fraction. It's a ratio. A fraction is a value between 0 and 1.

James___ wrote:When it is 4/1^1 (to the negative first power), 1/4 is the opposite or inverse of 4.

"1/4" is the multiplicative inverse of "4" and vice versa.

James___ wrote:4^2 (4 squared or 4 times 4) is 16. That is the result of a function ...

It is the result of a mathematical operation.

James___ wrote: 1/4^-1 becoming 4 is not the result of a function.

1/4^-1 does not become 4. 1/4^-1 is, by definition, another way of writing "4." It's all in the definition of that little exponent notation.

James___ wrote: If change was the result of function then 1/4^-1 would be 1/4 divided by 1/4 = 1.

Not quite. Your base is always the number "1". You then multiply or divide by the specified value as indicated by the exponent. For example:

VALUE^2 = 1 * VALUE^2 = 1 * VALUE * VALUE [i.e. you multiply by VALUE twice]
VALUE^0 = 1 * VALUE^0 = 1 [and you multiply by VALUE zero times]
VALUE^5 / VALUE^5 = VALUE^(5-5) = VALUE^0 = 1
VALUE^-3 = 1 / VALUE^3 = 1 / [VALUE * VALUE * VALUE]
VALUE^[2/3] = 1 * VALUE^[2/3] = CUBE_ROOT(VALUE^2)

It's simply the definition of the notation and what it means. People would rather write 16^[-5/7] than have to write:

SEVENTH_ROOT([1/16]*[1/16]*[1/16]*[1/16]*[1/16])

James___ wrote:... but as shown in the images, using an inverse function can change a number without it being the result of a function (multiplication or division).

So now that you understand the notation, can you find the error in the images?

Remember, whether it's Global Warming, ATE, Climate Change, or any other type of gibber-babble, anything can be dutifully supported with just the right application of bogus math.

Don't be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff.


.


Think James already knows that math can be used to clarify or confuse. Since there is no reason to pull out the math to clarify anything, then it's to intentionally confuse. A deception, which forces people that don't understand his babbling, to trust that he knows what he is trying to sell. He wants that false sense of credibility, much like those he idolizes. Not realizing that there are a lot of Phd's out there, who are clueless morons. Just because you can memorize a textbook or two, doesn't mean you comprehend, or can use the content. I did a lot of that, for subjects that held little interest, things of little practical use. I just needed the passing grade. While in college, I had the privilege of meeting quite a few clueless morons, who just needed a piece of paper to hang on the wall.


James babble is just James babble. It doesn't mean anything.

I have met a lot of morons with PhD's. You can even get a PhD in 'global warming' (whatever THAT actually is!).


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
19-10-2021 00:43
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16460)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Think James already knows that math can be used to clarify or confuse. Since there is no reason to pull out the math to clarify anything, then it's to intentionally confuse. A deception, which forces people that don't understand his babbling, to trust that he knows what he is trying to sell. He wants that false sense of credibility, much like those he idolizes. Not realizing that there are a lot of Phd's out there, who are clueless morons. Just because you can memorize a textbook or two, doesn't mean you comprehend, or can use the content. I did a lot of that, for subjects that held little interest, things of little practical use. I just needed the passing grade. While in college, I had the privilege of meeting quite a few clueless morons, who just needed a piece of paper to hang on the wall.



You shouldn't talk about yourself that way Harvey. I'll give you an obvious example, okay? If we multiply 1 by -1 we get 1 * -1 = -1, right?
And now if we count on a number line starting at one and count to -1 the number is 2.
And if we multiply 3 * -1 = -3, the number is 6. In school they said to just accept it. Math isn't supposed to be that way.

p.s., this is where with my service connected hearing loss I am supposed to go along to get along. That really doesn't work for me.

Counting is N+1, dude. You can't get to -1 if N starts at zero.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
19-10-2021 19:00
James___
★★★★★
(5343)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Think James already knows that math can be used to clarify or confuse. Since there is no reason to pull out the math to clarify anything, then it's to intentionally confuse. A deception, which forces people that don't understand his babbling, to trust that he knows what he is trying to sell. He wants that false sense of credibility, much like those he idolizes. Not realizing that there are a lot of Phd's out there, who are clueless morons. Just because you can memorize a textbook or two, doesn't mean you comprehend, or can use the content. I did a lot of that, for subjects that held little interest, things of little practical use. I just needed the passing grade. While in college, I had the privilege of meeting quite a few clueless morons, who just needed a piece of paper to hang on the wall.



You shouldn't talk about yourself that way Harvey. I'll give you an obvious example, okay? If we multiply 1 by -1 we get 1 * -1 = -1, right?
And now if we count on a number line starting at one and count to -1 the number is 2.
And if we multiply 3 * -1 = -3, the number is 6. In school they said to just accept it. Math isn't supposed to be that way.

p.s., this is where with my service connected hearing loss I am supposed to go along to get along. That really doesn't work for me.

Counting is N+1, dude. You can't get to -1 if N starts at zero.



To state the obvious for you guys.
1 x (-1) = -1..............as graphed, it is -2, ie., 1 - 2 = -1
3 x (-1) = -3..............as graphed, it is -6, ie., 3 - 6 = -3

And you guys will be like, I know math and I know enough to "talk the right way". 1 x (-1) = -1 and 3 x (-1) = -3.
Attached image:


Edited on 19-10-2021 19:05
19-10-2021 19:13
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3804)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Think James already knows that math can be used to clarify or confuse. Since there is no reason to pull out the math to clarify anything, then it's to intentionally confuse. A deception, which forces people that don't understand his babbling, to trust that he knows what he is trying to sell. He wants that false sense of credibility, much like those he idolizes. Not realizing that there are a lot of Phd's out there, who are clueless morons. Just because you can memorize a textbook or two, doesn't mean you comprehend, or can use the content. I did a lot of that, for subjects that held little interest, things of little practical use. I just needed the passing grade. While in college, I had the privilege of meeting quite a few clueless morons, who just needed a piece of paper to hang on the wall.



You shouldn't talk about yourself that way Harvey. I'll give you an obvious example, okay? If we multiply 1 by -1 we get 1 * -1 = -1, right?
And now if we count on a number line starting at one and count to -1 the number is 2.
And if we multiply 3 * -1 = -3, the number is 6. In school they said to just accept it. Math isn't supposed to be that way.

p.s., this is where with my service connected hearing loss I am supposed to go along to get along. That really doesn't work for me.

Counting is N+1, dude. You can't get to -1 if N starts at zero.



To state the obvious for you guys.
1 x (-1) = -1..............as graphed, it is -2, ie., 1 - 2 = -1
3 x (-1) = -3..............as graphed, it is -6, ie., 3 - 6 = -3

And you guys will be like, I know math and I know enough to "talk the right way". 1 x (-1) = -1 and 3 x (-1) = -3.


Still not sure what you are getting at, or why it even matters... How does this apply to an reality-based situation?
19-10-2021 23:02
James___
★★★★★
(5343)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:

To state the obvious for you guys.
1 x (-1) = -1..............as graphed, it is -2, ie., 1 - 2 = -1
3 x (-1) = -3..............as graphed, it is -6, ie., 3 - 6 = -3

And you guys will be like, I know math and I know enough to "talk the right way". 1 x (-1) = -1 and 3 x (-1) = -3.


Still not sure what you are getting at, or why it even matters... How does this apply to an reality-based situation?



With someone like yourself, it probably doesn't matter. It won't affect anything you do. With what I am pursuing, it does matter.
19-10-2021 23:30
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10385)


James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:How does this apply to an reality-based situation?
With what I am pursuing, it does matter.

You're pursuing an imaginary-based situation?

Oh, that's right, you are. I'll make a pencil drawing of it for you.

.
Attached image:

20-10-2021 00:19
James___
★★★★★
(5343)
IBdaMann wrote:


James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:How does this apply to an reality-based situation?
With what I am pursuing, it does matter.

You're pursuing an imaginary-based situation?

Oh, that's right, you are. I'll make a pencil drawing of it for you.

.



Flattery won't get you anywhere but you're welcome to try. And just think, some people said the Vikings went west to Vinland. https://www.cbc.ca/kidscbc2/the-feed/newfoundlands-first-viking-settlement-lanse-aux-meadows
This was hundreds of years before Columbus.
And then they went south to Constantinople from Kiev to trade and acquired crucible steel. They actually had a Viking force stay there to enforce the trade agreement with Kiev.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acl2PzYqTIo
Edited on 20-10-2021 00:26
20-10-2021 02:46
James___
★★★★★
(5343)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Think James already knows that math can be used to clarify or confuse. Since there is no reason to pull out the math to clarify anything, then it's to intentionally confuse. A deception, which forces people that don't understand his babbling, to trust that he knows what he is trying to sell. He wants that false sense of credibility, much like those he idolizes. Not realizing that there are a lot of Phd's out there, who are clueless morons. Just because you can memorize a textbook or two, doesn't mean you comprehend, or can use the content. I did a lot of that, for subjects that held little interest, things of little practical use. I just needed the passing grade. While in college, I had the privilege of meeting quite a few clueless morons, who just needed a piece of paper to hang on the wall.



You shouldn't talk about yourself that way Harvey. I'll give you an obvious example, okay? If we multiply 1 by -1 we get 1 * -1 = -1, right?
And now if we count on a number line starting at one and count to -1 the number is 2.
And if we multiply 3 * -1 = -3, the number is 6. In school they said to just accept it. Math isn't supposed to be that way.

p.s., this is where with my service connected hearing loss I am supposed to go along to get along. That really doesn't work for me.

Counting is N+1, dude. You can't get to -1 if N starts at zero.



To state the obvious for you guys.
1 x (-1) = -1..............as graphed, it is -2, ie., 1 - 2 = -1
3 x (-1) = -3..............as graphed, it is -6, ie., 3 - 6 = -3

And you guys will be like, I know math and I know enough to "talk the right way". 1 x (-1) = -1 and 3 x (-1) = -3.


Still not sure what you are getting at, or why it even matters... How does this apply to an reality-based situation?



When I said with what I am pursuing, it shows how the inverse function helped me to understand how the atmospheric pressures of Venus, Earth and the Mars are all related to the Sun's gravitational field.
And this in turn helped me to understand
something like 1,350 x (1 - 0.0309)^n
n represents the % a planet's orbit is greater than Venus'. This is if we don't base this on the Earth representing 1 astronomical unit or AU.
If Mercury is given a theoretical atmospheric pressure then the value 0.0309 would change. So if my work on perpetual motion proves out and I get a chance to make this known, it will change both atmospheric chemistry and astrophysics.
If you use the x^y function on a calculator or Google the equation, you'll be given the answer.
With the equation, just replace n with either Earth's orbit which is 144% greater than Venus and Mars' orbit which is 233% greater. And you can search the atmospheric pressures and will find that the Earth's is 14.7 and Mars is 0.095 psi respectively.
Attached image:

20-10-2021 03:08
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10385)


James___ wrote: ... the inverse function helped me to understand how the atmospheric pressures of Venus, Earth and the Mars are all related to the Sun's gravitational field.

There's no relationship there for you to understand. Neither is dependent upon the other in any way.

James___ wrote: If Mercury is given a theoretical atmospheric pressure then the value 0.0309 would change.

Why would any rational adult concern himself results from giving Mercury's atmosphere a theoretical pressure?

James___ wrote: So if my work on perpetual motion proves out

Is there any sort of hypothesis towards which you are working? What are you trying to show concerning perpetual motion? If you are trying to show that it is not possible then I have some bad news for you. Somebody beat you to it.

James___ wrote: and I get a chance to make this known, it will change both atmospheric chemistry and astrophysics.

It would change the laws of thermodynamics.

Good luck.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
20-10-2021 06:06
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3804)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:

To state the obvious for you guys.
1 x (-1) = -1..............as graphed, it is -2, ie., 1 - 2 = -1
3 x (-1) = -3..............as graphed, it is -6, ie., 3 - 6 = -3

And you guys will be like, I know math and I know enough to "talk the right way". 1 x (-1) = -1 and 3 x (-1) = -3.


Still not sure what you are getting at, or why it even matters... How does this apply to an reality-based situation?



With someone like yourself, it probably doesn't matter. It won't affect anything you do. With what I am pursuing, it does matter.


Must be the secret of the gravity wheel...
20-10-2021 06:17
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3804)
IBdaMann wrote:


James___ wrote: ... the inverse function helped me to understand how the atmospheric pressures of Venus, Earth and the Mars are all related to the Sun's gravitational field.

There's no relationship there for you to understand. Neither is dependent upon the other in any way.

James___ wrote: If Mercury is given a theoretical atmospheric pressure then the value 0.0309 would change.

Why would any rational adult concern himself results from giving Mercury's atmosphere a theoretical pressure?

James___ wrote: So if my work on perpetual motion proves out

Is there any sort of hypothesis towards which you are working? What are you trying to show concerning perpetual motion? If you are trying to show that it is not possible then I have some bad news for you. Somebody beat you to it.

James___ wrote: and I get a chance to make this known, it will change both atmospheric chemistry and astrophysics.

It would change the laws of thermodynamics.

Good luck.

.


Planets, are just really big gravity wheels in the sky, and just keep turning perpetually. Everybody else failed to make their gravity wheels work right, because they didn't understand math. With a properly constructed gravity wheel, coupled to an A.C. generator, we'll have perpetual, free energy. Democrats love 'free stuff'. so it must be fact.
20-10-2021 15:29
James___
★★★★★
(5343)
HarveyH55 wrote:

Planets, are just really big gravity wheels in the sky, and just keep turning perpetually. Everybody else failed to make their gravity wheels work right, because they didn't understand math. With a properly constructed gravity wheel, coupled to an A.C. generator, we'll have perpetual, free energy. Democrats love 'free stuff'. so it must be fact.



Perpetual motion is impossible. I thought everybody knew that. Did you not get the message?
Planets like satellites orbiting the Earth are simply conserving the angular potential of gravity. Why are Republicans afraid of doing a little work?

p.s., I'm not a Democrat so why are you trying to make this political when it's not?
Attached image:


Edited on 20-10-2021 15:30
20-10-2021 15:50
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3804)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Planets, are just really big gravity wheels in the sky, and just keep turning perpetually. Everybody else failed to make their gravity wheels work right, because they didn't understand math. With a properly constructed gravity wheel, coupled to an A.C. generator, we'll have perpetual, free energy. Democrats love 'free stuff'. so it must be fact.



Perpetual motion is impossible. I thought everybody knew that. Did you not get the message?
Planets like satellites orbiting the Earth are simply conserving the angular potential of gravity. Why are Republicans afraid of doing a little work?

p.s., I'm not a Democrat so why are you trying to make this political when it's not?


Many things were once thought impossible, until somebody figured out how... Gravity wheels fail, because gravity acts on all parts of the machine, always. There is no way to negate or shield any of the effects of gravity.

You are a closet-democrat. You fully embrace democrat values and principals, agenda.
20-10-2021 16:23
James___
★★★★★
(5343)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Planets, are just really big gravity wheels in the sky, and just keep turning perpetually. Everybody else failed to make their gravity wheels work right, because they didn't understand math. With a properly constructed gravity wheel, coupled to an A.C. generator, we'll have perpetual, free energy. Democrats love 'free stuff'. so it must be fact.



Perpetual motion is impossible. I thought everybody knew that. Did you not get the message?
Planets like satellites orbiting the Earth are simply conserving the angular potential of gravity. Why are Republicans afraid of doing a little work?

p.s., I'm not a Democrat so why are you trying to make this political when it's not?


Many things were once thought impossible, until somebody figured out how... Gravity wheels fail, because gravity acts on all parts of the machine, always. There is no way to negate or shield any of the effects of gravity.

You are a closet-democrat. You fully embrace democrat values and principals, agenda.



I could post a simple idea to prove you wrong but that wouldn't help me to pursue the science I want to do, would it? It wouldn't. Why I need to take my time.
I'm more of a socialist if anything. Cooperative effort usually works better.

p.s., a single payer healthcare system and not the Dumbocrats supporting Pubic Hairs would cost less while providing better care.
There'd simply be less profit because people and not their symptoms would be treated. I call it the Smart Healthcare system.

Edited on 20-10-2021 16:51
20-10-2021 19:23
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16460)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Planets, are just really big gravity wheels in the sky, and just keep turning perpetually. Everybody else failed to make their gravity wheels work right, because they didn't understand math. With a properly constructed gravity wheel, coupled to an A.C. generator, we'll have perpetual, free energy. Democrats love 'free stuff'. so it must be fact.



Perpetual motion is impossible. I thought everybody knew that. Did you not get the message?
Planets like satellites orbiting the Earth are simply conserving the angular potential of gravity. Why are Republicans afraid of doing a little work?

p.s., I'm not a Democrat so why are you trying to make this political when it's not?


Many things were once thought impossible, until somebody figured out how... Gravity wheels fail, because gravity acts on all parts of the machine, always. There is no way to negate or shield any of the effects of gravity.

You are a closet-democrat. You fully embrace democrat values and principals, agenda.



I could post a simple idea to prove you wrong but that wouldn't help me to pursue the science I want to do, would it? It wouldn't. Why I need to take my time.
I'm more of a socialist if anything. Cooperative effort usually works better.

p.s., a single payer healthcare system and not the Dumbocrats supporting Pubic Hairs would cost less while providing better care.
There'd simply be less profit because people and not their symptoms would be treated. I call it the Smart Healthcare system.

Government healthcare does NOT cost less (it costs more!) and you get lousier healthcare.
Communism doesn't work.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
21-10-2021 04:12
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3804)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Planets, are just really big gravity wheels in the sky, and just keep turning perpetually. Everybody else failed to make their gravity wheels work right, because they didn't understand math. With a properly constructed gravity wheel, coupled to an A.C. generator, we'll have perpetual, free energy. Democrats love 'free stuff'. so it must be fact.



Perpetual motion is impossible. I thought everybody knew that. Did you not get the message?
Planets like satellites orbiting the Earth are simply conserving the angular potential of gravity. Why are Republicans afraid of doing a little work?

p.s., I'm not a Democrat so why are you trying to make this political when it's not?


Many things were once thought impossible, until somebody figured out how... Gravity wheels fail, because gravity acts on all parts of the machine, always. There is no way to negate or shield any of the effects of gravity.

You are a closet-democrat. You fully embrace democrat values and principals, agenda.



I could post a simple idea to prove you wrong but that wouldn't help me to pursue the science I want to do, would it? It wouldn't. Why I need to take my time.
I'm more of a socialist if anything. Cooperative effort usually works better.

p.s., a single payer healthcare system and not the Dumbocrats supporting Pubic Hairs would cost less while providing better care.
There'd simply be less profit because people and not their symptoms would be treated. I call it the Smart Healthcare system.


If your recovery pays the same, whether successful, or not. It shifts from quality to volume. Basically, here's you pills, the stitches will fall out on their own eventually, 'NEXT', the doctor will see you now... No crap-sack for you, when a prescription-strength EX-Lax, and a diet of nothing else but Taco Bell value meals would keep things moving, rapidly.
21-10-2021 06:36
James___
★★★★★
(5343)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Planets, are just really big gravity wheels in the sky, and just keep turning perpetually. Everybody else failed to make their gravity wheels work right, because they didn't understand math. With a properly constructed gravity wheel, coupled to an A.C. generator, we'll have perpetual, free energy. Democrats love 'free stuff'. so it must be fact.



Perpetual motion is impossible. I thought everybody knew that. Did you not get the message?
Planets like satellites orbiting the Earth are simply conserving the angular potential of gravity. Why are Republicans afraid of doing a little work?

p.s., I'm not a Democrat so why are you trying to make this political when it's not?


Many things were once thought impossible, until somebody figured out how... Gravity wheels fail, because gravity acts on all parts of the machine, always. There is no way to negate or shield any of the effects of gravity.

You are a closet-democrat. You fully embrace democrat values and principals, agenda.



I could post a simple idea to prove you wrong but that wouldn't help me to pursue the science I want to do, would it? It wouldn't. Why I need to take my time.
I'm more of a socialist if anything. Cooperative effort usually works better.

p.s., a single payer healthcare system and not the Dumbocrats supporting Pubic Hairs would cost less while providing better care.
There'd simply be less profit because people and not their symptoms would be treated. I call it the Smart Healthcare system.


If your recovery pays the same, whether successful, or not. It shifts from quality to volume. Basically, here's you pills, the stitches will fall out on their own eventually, 'NEXT', the doctor will see you now... No crap-sack for you, when a prescription-strength EX-Lax, and a diet of nothing else but Taco Bell value meals would keep things moving, rapidly.



You don't get it, do you? I'll give you an example. When I was having covid like symptoms, I called the V.A.'s telehealth nurse and talked to them. And they told me to that I should tell them my symptoms and they would put them in the computer.
Then they told me that not to go out into left field but what about an insect bite?
I let them know that I had a sore that when drained bled black blood. And instead of going to the ER to be checked out for covid, I had a bad reaction to a spider bite and was told to just stay home and take it easy. And if my symptoms got worse, then I should go to the ER.
And as one of my surgeon's nurses told me once, with how many patients he has, how can I expect him to know what is going on with every single patient?
Kind of where doctors need to start using AI but then that might decrease the number of patients that they see which would decrease their income as well.
Unfortunately, improving healthcare would reduce both the income of doctors and the profits of the corporations that have invested in the healthcare field. In some ways it is more about money than caring for patients.
Edited on 21-10-2021 06:39
21-10-2021 09:15
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10385)


James___ wrote:You don't get it, do you?

Don't worry, James__, I get it. Your brilliance isn't lost on me.

James___ wrote: I'll give you an example.

Thank you. You make your point with crystal clarity.

I love the way you set up your argument and hammer home your point. Let me walk through your methodic and systematized logic:

1) You had symptoms of something that was COVID-like.
2) You called the VA and spoke with a nurse who was a plural.
3) They put your symptoms into the computer but almost omitted the spider bite that reveals your blood is black.

Now this is where it gets good.

4) Instead of going to the ER to get checked for COVID, you stayed home because of the spider bite; you would only go to the ER if your symptoms got worse. Pretty straightforward.
5) A different nurse implied that a surgeon cannot keep track of every one of his many patients.
6) Therefore doctors need to be using AI
7) This would reduce the number of patients and therefore would decrease their income.
8) Therefore doctors need to be avoiding AI

... which leads to the coup de grâce ...

9) Conclusion: improving healthcare would reduce the profits of the corporations that have invested in the healthcare field.

Nice! Well played.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
21-10-2021 18:41
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3804)
IBdaMann wrote:


James___ wrote:You don't get it, do you?

Don't worry, James__, I get it. Your brilliance isn't lost on me.

James___ wrote: I'll give you an example.

Thank you. You make your point with crystal clarity.

I love the way you set up your argument and hammer home your point. Let me walk through your methodic and systematized logic:

1) You had symptoms of something that was COVID-like.
2) You called the VA and spoke with a nurse who was a plural.
3) They put your symptoms into the computer but almost omitted the spider bite that reveals your blood is black.

Now this is where it gets good.

4) Instead of going to the ER to get checked for COVID, you stayed home because of the spider bite; you would only go to the ER if your symptoms got worse. Pretty straightforward.
5) A different nurse implied that a surgeon cannot keep track of every one of his many patients.
6) Therefore doctors need to be using AI
7) This would reduce the number of patients and therefore would decrease their income.
8) Therefore doctors need to be avoiding AI

... which leads to the coup de grâce ...

9) Conclusion: improving healthcare would reduce the profits of the corporations that have invested in the healthcare field.

Nice! Well played.

.


I get the impression that health care and insurance, are run almost exclusively by democrats. When I was a child, it was still with in most peoples ability to go to the doctor/hospital, and pay without insurance. Some struggled, if it was major, but something like a broken bone, wasn't devastating. Hospitals wanted to get paid quickly, insurance companies wanted to sell policies to healthy people. A match made in heaven. Hospitals charge a lot more, insurance companies sell more policies. Both could increase prices, and make huge profits. When issuance got too expensive, hospital care was out of the question, the government had to step in, and pick up some of the cost, at taxpayer expense. For a little control, and a cut in the profits (for elected officials).
Page 2 of 2<12





Join the debate A.C. Generator:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Solar Power Generator Observations4322-11-2017 21:53
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact