Remember me
▼ Content

We Need to Panic

We Need to Panic28-05-2021 17:48
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14449)

I don't know how I missed this back a year ago when it came out but I totally missed out on a perfectly good panickable year. If you haven't seen it then you must ... right now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Yz8nZbZPE8

This video has it all, including the Library of Congress of buzzwords. Of course it explains how the jet stream is collapsing and the world is going to end, but this video adds something new. Apparently, ocean water has recently begun evaporating, leaving salt behind to make the ocean denser and to increasingly hinder the Climate Conveyor Belt's natural ability to distribute the earth's heat. What I hadn't known is that all the fresh water being released into the ocean by the melting sea ice and the disappearing Greenland Ice Sheet isn't as dense, so it doesn't sink as rapidly, thus slowing the Climate Conveyor Belt even further. It's a double whammy of saltier-than-average water and fresher-than-average water slamming the ocean at the same time. I nearly schitt in my pants when I learned that the Climate Conveyor Belt was the weakest it has been in 1,600 years! Crap! We're doomed! Oh, how I long for the pre-Industrial Revolution days when there was no human activity to cause ocean water to evaporate and to cook the Arctic.

I also learned about Global Brightening in this video. I'm not sure what it is exactly because it was only mentioned as a pre-cursor to Global Warming ... but it really sounds scary.

Bill Nye's scientific acumen is cited in this video. Good. He is too often overlooked.

I was impressed with the mention of Henry Stummel who wrote on oceanography. None of Stummel's oceanography was discussed in the video, but mentioning his name and his work made me feel more confident in the authority of the video. This segwayed directly into the revelations of the 2018 study by the Potsdam Institute for Climate using a very-high-definition Climate model ... which is totally reliable because of its very high definition. The credibility of all previous Climate models suffered due to insufficient definition but now, thankfully, we have a sufficient-definition Climate model to confirm the truth of Global Warming, confirming that increases in atmospheric CO2 directly cause sharp increases in ocean water temperature.

Yes, this video provided probably the best Climate panic I've had all year, edging out my COVID-triple-mutant-spike-in-cases panic earlier this year. Kudos to the video's narrator for remaining so calm the entire time. I like how he opens by putting everyone at ease by explaining how the movie "Day After Tomorrow" was just Hollywood exaggeration ... because it described an imminent ice age. He then quickly snaps us back to reality by explaining how the world will correctly meet its demise through CO2-evaporation-salt-induced boiling oceans ... because of the slowdown of heat being transferred across the Atlantic. You know this is totally true. How long did you think it was going to be before someone compared the exhaustive high-definition datasets of global ocean surface temperatures of 1870 with the exhaustive high-definition datasets of 2016's global ocean surface temperatures? Well, it's been done and you can't deny all the red/orange on the computer screen ... which is twice as prevalent in the Arctic. Take that you deniers!

Good stuff. If you haven't seen it yet, don't waste a single second. Nothing else you have going on in your life is more important than humanity's existential threat.

I think I'll watch it again and get another hit.

28-05-2021 19:54
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
I nearly schitt in my pants when I learned that the Climate Conveyor Belt was the weakest it has been in 1,600 years!

Maybe global depopulation efforts could 'slow the rate of weakening'? I didn't watch the video to see what this dude, who is fully aware of Bill Lie the Psyops Guy's scientific acumen, recommends that we do...

IBdaMann wrote:
Yes, this video provided probably the best Climate panic I've had all year, edging out my COVID-triple-mutant-spike-in-cases panic earlier this year.

I'm super stoked for flu season (or should I now say "covid season"?) to come around again. For some reason, I have a feeling that "covid" "mutants" will come back with a vengeance and that "unvaccinated" "anti-vaxx" "anti-science" "Christian" "white" "male" "Trumpers" will be to blame for the existence and "super-spreading" of all of these "mutants". Obviously, the solution to this issue will be implementing even more expansive and even stricter covid tyranny measures, and to inject people with even more unnecessary injections. Enjoy any freedom that daddy government might allow you to have over the course of this summer, because come fall/winter, it will be rescinded again (and then some).

IBdaMann wrote:
Well, it's been done and you can't deny all the red/orange on the computer screen ... which is twice as prevalent in the Arctic. Take that you deniers

True... there definitely ARE red and orange colors all over such world maps.

Edited on 28-05-2021 19:59
28-05-2021 22:04
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
I love the scene from the The Day after Tomorrow where some guys are running away from the sudden freeze wave which is so violent that the helicopter drops instantly from the sky and you can hear and see the wave coming. But then they only needed to reach a 2 inch thick wooden door and close it behind them and everything was fine and dandy again.
28-05-2021 23:25
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21624)
IBdaMann wrote:

I don't know how I missed this back a year ago when it came out but I totally missed out on a perfectly good panickable year. If you haven't seen it then you must ... right now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Yz8nZbZPE8

This video has it all, including the Library of Congress of buzzwords. Of course it explains how the jet stream is collapsing and the world is going to end, but this video adds something new. Apparently, ocean water has recently begun evaporating, leaving salt behind to make the ocean denser and to increasingly hinder the Climate Conveyor Belt's natural ability to distribute the earth's heat. What I hadn't known is that all the fresh water being released into the ocean by the melting sea ice and the disappearing Greenland Ice Sheet isn't as dense, so it doesn't sink as rapidly, thus slowing the Climate Conveyor Belt even further. It's a double whammy of saltier-than-average water and fresher-than-average water slamming the ocean at the same time. I nearly schitt in my pants when I learned that the Climate Conveyor Belt was the weakest it has been in 1,600 years! Crap! We're doomed! Oh, how I long for the pre-Industrial Revolution days when there was no human activity to cause ocean water to evaporate and to cook the Arctic.

I also learned about Global Brightening in this video. I'm not sure what it is exactly because it was only mentioned as a pre-cursor to Global Warming ... but it really sounds scary.

Bill Nye's scientific acumen is cited in this video. Good. He is too often overlooked.

I was impressed with the mention of Henry Stummel who wrote on oceanography. None of Stummel's oceanography was discussed in the video, but mentioning his name and his work made me feel more confident in the authority of the video. This segwayed directly into the revelations of the 2018 study by the Potsdam Institute for Climate using a very-high-definition Climate model ... which is totally reliable because of its very high definition. The credibility of all previous Climate models suffered due to insufficient definition but now, thankfully, we have a sufficient-definition Climate model to confirm the truth of Global Warming, confirming that increases in atmospheric CO2 directly cause sharp increases in ocean water temperature.

Yes, this video provided probably the best Climate panic I've had all year, edging out my COVID-triple-mutant-spike-in-cases panic earlier this year. Kudos to the video's narrator for remaining so calm the entire time. I like how he opens by putting everyone at ease by explaining how the movie "Day After Tomorrow" was just Hollywood exaggeration ... because it described an imminent ice age. He then quickly snaps us back to reality by explaining how the world will correctly meet its demise through CO2-evaporation-salt-induced boiling oceans ... because of the slowdown of heat being transferred across the Atlantic. You know this is totally true. How long did you think it was going to be before someone compared the exhaustive high-definition datasets of global ocean surface temperatures of 1870 with the exhaustive high-definition datasets of 2016's global ocean surface temperatures? Well, it's been done and you can't deny all the red/orange on the computer screen ... which is twice as prevalent in the Arctic. Take that you deniers!

Good stuff. If you haven't seen it yet, don't waste a single second. Nothing else you have going on in your life is more important than humanity's existential threat.

I think I'll watch it again and get another hit.

It's getting difficult to keep up with all the latest panic points the Church of Global Warming likes to use.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
28-05-2021 23:37
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21624)
Xadoman wrote:
I love the scene from the The Day after Tomorrow where some guys are running away from the sudden freeze wave which is so violent that the helicopter drops instantly from the sky and you can hear and see the wave coming. But then they only needed to reach a 2 inch thick wooden door and close it behind them and everything was fine and dandy again.

The helicopter dropping out of the sky because the fuel froze is particularly entertaining.

Pretty much any aircraft that burns jet kerosene has heating systems in their fuel systems to keep the kerosene from gelling, which normally would occur at -53 deg F. Jet aircraft routinely fly in the tropopause (the coldest part of our atmosphere where there is any significant air pressure), which typically gets no colder than -60 deg F (with a few localized exceptions).

These heating systems are easily able to cope.

And yeah. A wooden door isn't going to help much.

I particularly like the scene in Los Angeles with multiple tornadoes across the city, and news helicopters happily flying between them! Tornadoes actually tend to suck themselves into each other, forming one big tornado.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan

Join the debate We Need to Panic:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Radio Ecoshock: Arctic Meltdown – 50 shades of panic121-05-2018 08:29
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact