Remember me
▼ Content

Using Wind Turbines is Mass Murder

Using Wind Turbines is Mass Murder31-01-2024 02:19
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14434)

What else would you expect from turbines that fire nine .50 BMG rounds per second?
31-01-2024 03:10
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
IBdaMann wrote:

What else would you expect from turbines that fire nine .50 BMG rounds per second?

Damn. Someone get Zelensky on the phone. Did he never get the memo about switching to wind power to get the upper hand??

Just imagine the carnage he could inflict upon the Russians with a squadron of these babies! And with an hourly billing meter installed, the overnight and predawn raids would be damn near free!

Nice work, IBdaMann!

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
31-01-2024 05:28
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21612)
IBdaMann wrote:

Nice meme!

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
01-02-2024 03:00
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14434)
GasGuzzler wrote: Just imagine the carnage he could inflict upon the Russians with a squadron of these babies! And with an hourly billing meter installed, the overnight and predawn raids would be damn near free!

The hourly billing helps the optimal kill rate achieve equilibrium at negative pricing, i.e. the Danish government will pay you to mow down flocks of birds.

Into the Night wrote:Nice meme!

Thanks. I can't take credit for the idea, i.e. an energy source being mass murder.

I'm planning on using this thread to post rebuttals to claims of "dangers of hydrocarbons."

Join the debate Using Wind Turbines is Mass Murder:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Using fossil fuel is mass murder.!?3304-02-2024 08:12
Offshore wind projects face economic storm. Cancellations jeopardize Biden clean energy goals705-11-2023 20:41
THIS MONTH'S WORLD'S LARGEST WIND TURBINE GOES OPERATIONAL529-07-2023 20:03
Ai was used to MURDER a child..............!012-07-2023 21:29
Thou shalt not murder a tomato, this law has me in trouble213-05-2023 23:41
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact