Remember me
▼ Content

To Ensure Stolen Elections

To Ensure Stolen Elections26-06-2021 05:35
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
Justice Department sues Georgia over voting rights law
AG Merrick Garland said it violates the Voting Rights Act.

ByAlexander Mallin andQuinn Scanlan
June 25, 2021, 2:47 PM

The Department of Justice is suing Georgia over its sweeping election law recently passed by Republicans, alleging it violates the federal Voting Rights Act by seeking to disenfranchise Black voters.

"Our complaint alleges that recent changes to Georgia's election laws were enacted with the purpose of denying or abridging the right of Black Georgians to vote on account of their race or color, in violation of Section Two of the Voting Rights Act," Attorney General Merrick Garland said on Friday.

Question: What will the Democrats do if they have to produce phony ballots with forged signatures?

Answer: Nothing different. They simply have thugs prevent observers from seeing the ballot counting and then they have the Secretary of State quickly certify the "results."

This lawsuit must be entirely symbolic.

28-06-2021 17:01
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
The Feds are trying to bully the sovereign States... Arizona has, thankfully, told the Feds to pound sand, and Georgia ought to do so too.

The Arizona Attorney General has made it very clear that he stands with Georgia and is willing to help any way that he can. The situation in Arizona especially pisses off the Feds since Arizona has chosen to take action via their legislature (legislative powers) rather than via the court system.

Demonkkkrats know that they are usurpers (iow, that they did not win the Presidency, the Senate majority, and did not retain a House majority via free and fair elections). Demonkkkrats know that they need to somehow "get ahead of" the Arizona audit and to discredit it before the results get released (which I think is expected to happen sometime in August?)... That's also around the time that Mike Lindell is going to be holding an election fraud symposium to further demonstrate the widespread fraud that took place.

Demonkkkrats are not very happy about the month of August. "LOOK, a UFO!!!!"
Edited on 28-06-2021 17:02
28-06-2021 21:22
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
Our complaint alleges that recent changes to Georgia's election laws were enacted with the purpose of denying or abridging the right of Black Georgians to vote on account of their race or color....

This is the DEFINITION of racism!

Go ahead and make yourself a sandwich sign that says "Black folks are too stupid or incapable of obtaining a legal identification".

Proudly wear that sign as you walk the streets of Brooklyn and see if you make it home for dinner. Good luck.

This shit makes my head explode.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
06-07-2021 18:51
(3314)
I am curious as to what people are seeing regarding political signage in their neck of the woods...

All across South and South Central Wisconsin (except for Dane and Milwaukee Counties), I am still seeing a good number of pro-Trump signs and pro-Trump flags out on display. People here are NOT taking their signs/flags down even though the installation of the usurper in chief occurred almost six months ago. In fact, a number of people even have "Trump 2024" signs out on their lawns already. Some of the people who still have their "Trump/Pence" signs out on display have purposely cut out or otherwise covered up the word "Pence" (since they view him as a traitor). People really do seem to "get it" around here...

It seems to me like many Wisconsinites are quite aware of what is happening to them, and the people who I have gotten into political conversations with while 'out and about' have all been Trump supporters who seem quite aware of what is happening to them.

Yet, I'm supposed to believe that Wisconsin is "a purple State that leans slightly blue".....?? NOT in my experiences...

Wisconsin was most definitely stolen away from both Trump and Walker.
07-07-2021 00:16
(14414)
So today I happened to be in one of the more prominent corners of the Intelligence community where, of course, CNN is heard in most every atrium and lobby. The current narrative (of which I would otherwise be unaware because I will not voluntarily turn to that channel) is that all those who refuse to get vaccinated are conspiracy theorists who are simply putting the country at grave risk of another outbreak.

Think about all the discussions on Climate-Debate concerning reasons for refusing to get vaccinated. CNN is summarily dismissing all of those reasons (without explanation) and demonizing those who won't get the vaccinations.

CNN has declared the vaccinations as totally safe despite the extremely short testing cycle.

I hate CNN.

07-07-2021 01:50
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
gfm7175 wrote:
I am curious as to what people are seeing regarding political signage in their neck of the woods...

All across South and South Central Wisconsin (except for Dane and Milwaukee Counties), I am still seeing a good number of pro-Trump signs and pro-Trump flags out on display. People here are NOT taking their signs/flags down even though the installation of the usurper in chief occurred almost six months ago. In fact, a number of people even have "Trump 2024" signs out on their lawns already. Some of the people who still have their "Trump/Pence" signs out on display have purposely cut out or otherwise covered up the word "Pence" (since they view him as a traitor). People really do seem to "get it" around here...

It seems to me like many Wisconsinites are quite aware of what is happening to them, and the people who I have gotten into political conversations with while 'out and about' have all been Trump supporters who seem quite aware of what is happening to them.

Yet, I'm supposed to believe that Wisconsin is "a purple State that leans slightly blue".....?? NOT in my experiences...

Wisconsin was most definitely stolen away from both Trump and Walker.

I see the same here. Yes...right here on the Left Coast.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
07-07-2021 17:13
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
So today I happened to be in one of the more prominent corners of the Intelligence community where, of course, CNN is heard in most every atrium and lobby. The current narrative (of which I would otherwise be unaware because I will not voluntarily turn to that channel) is that all those who refuse to get vaccinated are conspiracy theorists who are simply putting the country at grave risk of another outbreak.

Think about all the discussions on Climate-Debate concerning reasons for refusing to get vaccinated. CNN is summarily dismissing all of those reasons (without explanation) and demonizing those who won't get the vaccinations.

CNN has declared the vaccinations as totally safe despite the extremely short testing cycle.

I hate CNN.

Precisely. I never purposely subject myself to CNN either, but from the bits and pieces that I've heard in passing, that is indeed the narrative that they are pushing about the covid jabs. It's absolutely disgusting...

Then again, these are the same people who have repeatedly called the 2020 election cycle "safe and secure", summarily dismissing all evidence of election fraud (then claiming that there is "no evidence" of election fraud) and demonizing those who wish to audit the alleged results. Very Satanic people...
07-07-2021 17:31
(3314)
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

... and yet (according to the media) I'm supposed to believe that Joe Biden won Washington by almost 800K votes (19.4%)??
07-07-2021 18:25
(14414)

gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

... and yet (according to the media) I'm supposed to believe that Joe Biden won Washington by almost 800K votes (19.4%)??

You are expected to believe that Donald Trump smashed all previous records for number of votes (popular vote) received by a candidate in a Presidential election, and did so by the time the polls had closed, but that Joe Biden, who had to have people bused into his rallies for him to reach double digits, somehow managed to garner even more votes than Donald Trump once all the "counting" had been completed.

This is what all of us are expected to believe.

1st Place: Joe Biden in 2020 with 81,268,924
2nd Place: Donald Trump in 2020 with 74,216,154
3rd Place: Barack Obama in 2008 with 69,498,516
4th Place: Barack Obama in 2012 with 65,915,795

07-07-2021 18:41
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

You are expected to believe that Donald Trump smashed all previous records for number of votes (popular vote) received by a candidate in a Presidential election, and did so by the time the polls had closed, but that Joe Biden, who had to have people bused into his rallies for him to reach double digits, somehow managed to garner even more votes than Donald Trump once all the "counting" had been completed.

This is what all of us are expected to believe.

1st Place: Joe Biden in 2020 with 81,268,924
2nd Place: Donald Trump in 2020 with 74,216,154
3rd Place: Barack Obama in 2008 with 69,498,516
4th Place: Barack Obama in 2012 with 65,915,795

Had a valid election actually been held, my guess is that Joe Biden would've had a difficult time garnering even 60 million votes, let alone 80+ million, meanwhile Trump would've likely garnered plenty more than the 74 million votes that got attributed to him...

There's NO way in HELL this mumbling bumbling whispering creepy moron received over 80 million votes...

CNN insults my intelligence.
07-07-2021 22:58
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

We have Dominion voting systems here and exclusively mail in voting for everyone.
There is no polling place to go to.

Our own King Inslee, which never ran a campaign at all, supposedly won an easy victory, despite the huge number of 'Culp' signs (the challenger), and no 'Inslee' signs anywhere.

The 'Culp' signs are still up as well.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 07-07-2021 23:00
07-07-2021 23:27
(3314)
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

We have Dominion voting systems here and exclusively mail in voting for everyone.
There is no polling place to go to.

Our own King Inslee, which never ran a campaign at all, supposedly won an easy victory, despite the huge number of 'Culp' signs (the challenger), and no 'Inslee' signs anywhere.

The 'Culp' signs are still up as well.

Figures...

Join the debate To Ensure Stolen Elections:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact