Remember me
▼ Content

The food network is now featuring Chinese whole shrimp recipes complete with shrimp shit

The food network is now featuring Chinese whole shrimp recipes complete with shrimp shit25-09-2023 03:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/salt-and-pepper-shrimp-9454220

Chef Jet Tila specializing in how to eat shit, next the food network shows us how to cook live dogs in oil and how to prepare live monkey brains.

Communism is here right now.

2 teaspoons (10 grams) kosher salt

1 tablespoon (30 grams) chicken bouillon powder

1 teaspoon (5 grams) sugar

1/2 teaspoon (5 grams) white pepper

1 1/2 pounds (600 grams) large shrimp, unpeeled, with the shit vein still inside

2 quarts (1.8 liters) vegetable oil for deep frying, plus 2 tablespoons for stir-frying

1 cup (240 grams) cornstarch

2 tablespoons (30 grams) garlic, finely chopped

1 tablespoon (10 grams) ginger, minced

1 red jalapeno pepper, thinly sliced with seeds

2 tablespoons (60 grams) scallions, finely chopped

Directions
In a small bowl, combine the salt, bouillon powder, sugar and white pepper and reserve.
Rinse the shrimp under cold water, then drain them quickly in a colander. Leave them moist to absorb the cornstarch to make a crust.
Heat the oil in a 6-quart Dutch oven or pot until the oil reaches about 375 degrees F. Add the cornstarch to a large bowl, dredge the shrimp in cornstarch and then shake off the excess. Deep fry the shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes in three small batches. Drain on a sheet pan as you are heating your skillet or wok.
While the shrimp are cooking, heat a large skillet or wok to high and spoon in 2 tablespoons (30 grams) of oil. When the first wisp of white smoke appears, stir in the garlic, ginger and jalapeno and cook for about 30 seconds until light brown.
Toss in the fried shrimp, reserved sugar-and-salt mixture and scallions. Continually toss the shrimp to coat well, 1 to 2 minutes. Once the shrimp are heated through, plate the shrimp and top with crispy bits from the pan.

Communist TV in action, Biden must love this along with his corn pops.

A normal person, not a chink poop eater removing the shit

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Join the debate The food network is now featuring Chinese whole shrimp recipes complete with shrimp shit:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
LOL, this video is of a Bessler Wheel demonstrating a complete lack of perpetual motion011-12-2023 20:44
Did you know that in 1970/80 microwave ovens cooked food from the inside out?2113-08-2023 01:23
Illegal Chinese-linked biolab filled with mice, medical waste discovered in California002-08-2023 01:57
So is judge Sonia Sotomayor a wise Latina woman, or a racist piece of shit on the bench016-07-2023 19:09
Merry Christmas, rejoice for a child is born to guide the stringing of Chinese made sweatshop lights025-12-2022 14:35
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact