Remember me
▼ Content

Orcas Are Damaging Boats

Orcas Are Damaging Boats07-10-2020 21:33
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Good for them. A couple were injured by boats and now they're going after boats.
Not good news for Republicans. This could increase the cost of doing business which lowers profits. And does nature have the right to exist? Not if it interferes with profit.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/orcas-attacking-yachts-off-spanish-152621322.html

Am kind of think that Republicans might actually be Ferengi;
The Ferengi are a warp-capable humanoid species from the planet Ferenginar. Ferengi civilization was built on free enterprise, where earning profit was the sole meaningful goal in life, superseding all other endeavors.

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ferengi
08-10-2020 04:32
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
James___ wrote: Am kind of think that Republicans might actually be Ferengi; The Ferengi are a warp-capable humanoid species from the planet Ferenginar. Ferengi civilization was built on free enterprise, where earning profit was the sole meaningful goal in life, superseding all other endeavors.

Quark, a Ferengi, is conversing with Sakonna, a Vulcan ...

Quark: Peace is good. But how much are you willing to pay for it?
SAKONNA: Whatever it costs.
QUARK: That's the kind of irresponsible spending that causes so many business ventures to fail. You're forgetting the third rule. Right now peace could be bought at a bargain price and you don't even realize it.
SAKONNA: I find this very confusing.
QUARK: Then I'll make it so simple that even a Vulcan can understand.
Attached image:

Join the debate Orcas Are Damaging Boats:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Naomi Klein: 'Big Green Groups Are More Damaging Than Climate Deniers'313-08-2019 14:20
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact