Remember me
▼ Content

One divided by zero equals one. Not zero or undefined

One divided by zero equals one. Not zero or undefined06-12-2023 20:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
What say you?

1 / 0 = 1, even if the angular momentum is enough to cause the subframe to skip momentarily into the next time continuum, and even if the moon is full

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 06-12-2023 21:02
06-12-2023 22:12
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
This individual is showing what happens when they believe they are good for nothing (no reason). They can't even consider basic math. There's no solution for this problem.
This is an example of why people do not like Christians. All Christians in church hear is how good they are and how they should start their own ministry to grow the church. And this is why Alan wants me, I'd be showing people that he is as good as he believes he is.
Unfortunately for him I prefer a woman to a man and this includes Jesus. Just look at how many people in church have a family, why they shouldn't be allowed to force their beliefs on others.
Edited on 06-12-2023 22:28
06-12-2023 23:28
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
This individual is showing what happens when they believe they are good for nothing (no reason). They can't even consider basic math. There's no solution for this problem.
This is an example of why people do not like Christians. All Christians in church hear is how good they are and how they should start their own ministry to grow the church. And this is why Alan wants me, I'd be showing people that he is as good as he believes he is.
Unfortunately for him I prefer a woman to a man and this includes Jesus. Just look at how many people in church have a family, why they shouldn't be allowed to force their beliefs on others.

There is a solution that nincompoops like you cannot comprehend. In fact there is no problem because the answer is already provided.

1/0=1

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

07-12-2023 04:02
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Is this some kind of riddle?

07-12-2023 04:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Spongy Iris wrote:

Only for really dumb teachers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI_qPBQhJSM&t=16s

ULTRA MAGA

07-12-2023 05:56
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Only for really dumb teachers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI_qPBQhJSM&t=16s

There's a song by The Offspring called, Dividing By Zero / Slim Pickens Does The Right Thing and Rides The Bomb to Hell.

A repetitive chant, Divide by zero like a wrecking crew.

https://youtu.be/asDlYjJqzWE?si=u2vP2hoOVjWdFwfb

Edited on 07-12-2023 05:56
08-12-2023 02:50
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Swan , do you still think the moon rotates on its axis?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tidal_locking#/media/File:Tidal_locking_of_the_Moon_with_the_Earth.gif

Which one do you think rotates on its own internal axis - the left or the right moon?
Edited on 08-12-2023 02:51
08-12-2023 04:32
(1643)
Oh I get it. This is literally talking shit.

The intestine tube is the shape of a 0.

It's dividing shit.

Parting the Red Sea of Moses, who suffered from Crohn's disease.

Turning Jesus' water bloated belly into wine which could break shit down.

Me? I'm losing my shit.

08-12-2023 05:09
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Oh I get it. This is literally talking shit.

The intestine tube is the shape of a 0.

It's dividing shit.

Parting the Red Sea of Moses, who suffered from Crohn's disease.

Turning Jesus' water bloated belly into wine which could break shit down.

Me? I'm losing my shit.

Alan, I think people know who you are now. And yet you want me to say you are sick or have a mental health problem. I can't say that because you want a lover that will have people liking you as a homosexual.
I can't do that for you.
Edited on 08-12-2023 05:14
08-12-2023 05:52
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
When you claimed that my rectum was removed because of how much you raped me, your posts are still there. I think I actually saved that thread. Still, your alcoholic X.O. spied on you with hsi beer drinking buddies because he wasn't personally pleasing to you.
It's difficult to erase the internet. People will see how you were supported dominating me when I tried working with people. Pure English speakers said never.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypkv0HeUvTc

I like this better; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao-Sahfy7Hg
08-12-2023 13:22
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
When you claimed that my rectum was removed because of how much you raped me, your posts are still there. I think I actually saved that thread. Still, your alcoholic X.O. spied on you with hsi beer drinking buddies because he wasn't personally pleasing to you.
It's difficult to erase the internet. People will see how you were supported dominating me when I tried working with people. Pure English speakers said never.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypkv0HeUvTc

I like this better; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao-Sahfy7Hg

Actually, the only person who keeps mentioning their anus is you. So, your anal fetish is clear. So, can you tell us why your mother did that to you? Lie back on the couch first

ULTRA MAGA

08-12-2023 15:43
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Swanny, Swanny, Swanny, you are hurting my feelings not answering a simple question:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tidal_locking#/media/File:Tidal_locking_of_the_Moon_with_the_Earth.gif
Which one do you think rotates on its own internal axis - the left or the right moon?
Edited on 08-12-2023 15:50
08-12-2023 18:47
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Xadoman wrote:
Swanny, Swanny, Swanny, you are hurting my feelings not answering a simple question:

No way to know without knowing if it is an odd or even year, surely you understand the importance of odd or even to tidal locking. Sheesh the nerve of some people

ULTRA MAGA

Join the debate One divided by zero equals one. Not zero or undefined:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact