Remember me
▼ Content

New Zealand

New Zealand29-04-2020 05:41
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
New Zealand put an extreme lockdown in effect a month or two ago and today announced covid had been suppressed enough to open up the economy. Single digit cases there this week. Isolation works.
Tourists who had been trapped there because of the lockdown felt safe and didn't want to return to where ever they came from.
How much is a ticket to N.Z?
29-04-2020 05:46
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
keepit wrote:
New Zealand put an extreme lockdown in effect a month or two ago and today announced covid had been suppressed enough to open up the economy. Single digit cases there this week. Isolation works.
Tourists who had been trapped there because of the lockdown felt safe and didn't want to return to where ever they came from.

How many New Zealanders died of organ damage from the coronoaflu?

Attached image:

29-04-2020 05:49
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
keepit wrote:

Isolation had nothing to do with it.

* house arrest does not stop a virus.
* 6 feet does not stop a virus.
* banning business activity does not stop a virus.

keepit wrote:

Actually, they did. Being trapped in a foreign country with no way to return home is no fun.
keepit wrote:

Normally about $1600, from Los Angeles, but you can't travel to New Zealand right now.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
30-04-2020 00:13
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:?
IBD you have so much time for photoshop and asking questions and no time to debate.
30-04-2020 00:20
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
keepit wrote:

Get real, will ya? Many people who visit New Zealand don't like to leave. It's as queer a thought as IBDM, ITN, gfm7175 and Harvey55 being butties but in New Zealand, they might actually like people. Could you imagine liking the people who live in your country and not because they "put out" for you?
keepit, those 4 guys seem to only have each other. We should encourage them to love and support each other. It's not like they have a woman in their lives who cares about them. That really seems to be missing.
Edited on 30-04-2020 00:22
30-04-2020 03:39
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:
IBD you have so much time for photoshop and asking questions and no time to debate.

You have produced no images and he is waiting for you to debate.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
30-04-2020 03:57
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:

Please don't expect them. There's a reason why some countries simply don't need the US.
30-04-2020 22:58
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:

What's the hold up?

Misuse of the 1st LTD, Plancks Law/SB Law, and glaring hypocrisy of "Valid Data" exposed:
https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/venus-is-hotter-than-mercury--d6-e2710-s720.php#post_53762
47 days with no reply
Here:
Debating "photons of the lower temperature object are not absorbed by the higher temperature object." and that the a light bulb absorbs the radiance from an oven, IBD claims "go ahead ... I'm ready to debate it.":
https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/the-radiative-greenhouse-effect-does-not-exist-d10-e3047-s40.php#post_53357
54 days with no reply
And Here:
2nd Law and disproving IBD's confusion about Earth being a isolated system:
https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/2nd-law-d6-e3030-s80.php#post_53063
60 days with no reply

"Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again." - Karl Popper
ITN/IBD Fraud exposed:  The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference & Proof: no data is valid for IBD or ITN
01-05-2020 03:21
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:...deleted TMSb4...

No argument presented. RQAA.

The Parrot Killer

Join the debate New Zealand:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
New Zealand in shock after climate change minister attacked on way to parliament014-03-2019 14:04
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact