Remember me
▼ Content

How can one afford a new Ferrari on a cop's salary?

How can one afford a new Ferrari on a cop's salary?18-08-2023 18:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
They can't, but they pretend very well.

Can you pass the jelly donut please?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
19-08-2023 10:01
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14450)
Swan wrote:How can one afford a new Ferrari on a cop's salary?
They can't, ...

... unless the spouse has bank.
19-08-2023 14:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
They can't, ...

Or the Ferrari is rented to provide an illusion of wealth as part of the donuts' deep cover. The shi-tbag driving the Ferrari once told me that the weights in the gym were his, as he offered to share his weights with me. Then I told him to f off, which he did. Conclusion, jelly donut seeker.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Edited on 19-08-2023 14:34
19-08-2023 18:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
They can't, ...

Or the Ferrari is rented to provide an illusion of wealth as part of the donuts' deep cover. The shi-tbag driving the Ferrari once told me that the weights in the gym were his, as he offered to share his weights with me. Then I told him to f off, which he did. Conclusion, jelly donut seeker.

LOL today the Ferrari turned into a grey Mercedes that the clown just happened to be exiting at the exact moment that I exited my truck, so that I could see him, so he might be trying to impress me with his nipples. I warned him not to shoot himself in the foot in the gym.

Being me is great

ULTRA MAGA

Join the debate How can one afford a new Ferrari on a cop's salary?:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact