Remember me
▼ Content

Hossenfelder

Hossenfelder09-10-2023 20:03
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
Sabine has a video called "Electric vehicles: will they save us or destroy us?"
It paints a difficult road on the way to eliminating gas engines. She said that in 100years it will probably prove to have been a good idea. Wow!!! 100 years is a long ways out to make a prediction.
I think, as i've said before on this site, that we should increase fracking and increase natural gas usage rather than invest trillions of dollars (sabine's number) into infrastructure for electric vehicles. I'd rather not wait at a charging site for a long time to get my car charged. I'd rather go to a gas station and let the hybrid engine charge my battery.
09-10-2023 20:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
keepit wrote:
It paints a difficult road on the way to eliminating gas engines. She said that in 100years it will probably prove to have been a good idea. Wow!!! 100 years is a long ways out to make a prediction.
I think, as i've said before on this site, that we should increase fracking and increase natural gas usage rather than invest trillions of dollars (sabine's number) into infrastructure for electric vehicles. I'd rather not wait at a charging site for a long time to get my car charged. I'd rather go to a gas station and let the hybrid engine charge my battery.

LOL Germany is 100% dependent on Russian oil and gas that just dried up, so Germany is reopening coal plants and not closing the nukes like they wanted too. So all things in perspective Germans may start riding horses again soon. Hossy forgot this part

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
10-10-2023 03:48
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14450)
keepit wrote: It paints a difficult road on the way to eliminating gas engines.

Why eliminate internal combustion engines? Only stupid people want to do that.

keepit wrote: I think, as i've said before on this site, that we should increase fracking and increase natural gas usage rather than invest trillions of dollars (sabine's number) into infrastructure for electric vehicles.

Good for you, keepit. For once you're not full of baloney. I bet it feels good.

keepit wrote: I'd rather not wait at a charging site for a long time to get my car charged. I'd rather go to a gas station and let the hybrid engine charge my battery.

Why a hybrid?
10-10-2023 14:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
keepit wrote: It paints a difficult road on the way to eliminating gas engines.

Why eliminate internal combustion engines? Only stupid people want to do that.

keepit wrote: I think, as i've said before on this site, that we should increase fracking and increase natural gas usage rather than invest trillions of dollars (sabine's number) into infrastructure for electric vehicles.

Good for you, keepit. For once you're not full of baloney. I bet it feels good.

keepit wrote: I'd rather not wait at a charging site for a long time to get my car charged. I'd rather go to a gas station and let the hybrid engine charge my battery.

Why a hybrid?

Are you having fun conversing with yourself?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

12-10-2023 19:44
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21628)
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

LOL Germany is 100% dependent on Russian oil and gas that just dried up, so Germany is reopening coal plants and not closing the nukes like they wanted too. So all things in perspective Germans may start riding horses again soon. Hossy forgot this part

In 2020, when Germany was still importing oil from Russia, less than half of it's imports came from Russia.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 12-10-2023 19:45
12-10-2023 19:46
(21628)
Swan wrote:
Are you having fun conversing with yourself?

IBdaMann is not keepit, Sock. Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 12-10-2023 19:48
12-10-2023 22:06
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

In 2020, when Germany was still importing oil from Russia, less than half of it's imports came from Russia.

Closer to 40 percent actually, so Germany is now forced to burn dirty coal and lignite. Germany could actually dirtier than China at this point, and don't forget Zelenski letting Russian oil and gas run thru the Ukraine rather than destroy Putin's oil revenue that Putin was using to destroy the Ukraine. LOL a real World leader there

ULTRA MAGA

13-10-2023 10:31
(21628)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

Closer to 40 percent actually, so Germany is now forced to burn dirty coal and lignite. Germany could actually dirtier than China at this point, and don't forget Zelenski letting Russian oil and gas run thru the Ukraine rather than destroy Putin's oil revenue that Putin was using to destroy the Ukraine. LOL a real World leader there

Oil and natural gas bound for Germany does not pass through Ukraine. Only one line passes through Ukraine and it does not serve Germany.

Coal is not dirty unless it is burned inefficiently. Modern coal plants burn coal very cleanly. Even brown coal.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 13-10-2023 10:34
13-10-2023 13:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

Oil and natural gas bound for Germany does not pass through Ukraine. Only one line passes through Ukraine and it does not serve Germany.

Coal is not dirty unless it is burned inefficiently. Modern coal plants burn coal very cleanly. Even brown coal.

The Russia–EU gas dispute flared up in March 2022 following the invasion of Ukraine in late February. Russia and the major EU countries clashed over the issue of payment for pipeline natural gas exported to Europe by Russia's Gazprom. In June, Russia cut the flow of gas to Germany by more than half, and in September of that year it stopped it altogether. On 26 September 2022, the Nord Stream 1 and 2 gas pipelines both ruptured with evidence of sabotage. As of August 2023, Russian pipeline gas exports continued to flow via Ukraine to Slovakia, Austria, and Italy, as well as to non-EU Moldova; via the Turk Stream pipeline, Russian gas continued to flow to Greece, Hungary, and Croatia, as well as a number of non-EU countries in Europe, while Europe imported record volumes of liquefied natural gas from Russia in 2022, with Spain being one of the key importers of Russian LNG.

The entire EU is basically screwed when they are depending on the enemy for fuel and Zelensky is exactly as Putin described him as a Nazi for letting gas profits being used to level the Ukraine pass thru the Ukraine. LOL

ULTRA MAGA

14-10-2023 04:08
(21628)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

The Russia–EU gas dispute flared up in March 2022 following the invasion of Ukraine in late February. Russia and the major EU countries clashed over the issue of payment for pipeline natural gas exported to Europe by Russia's Gazprom. In June, Russia cut the flow of gas to Germany by more than half, and in September of that year it stopped it altogether. On 26 September 2022, the Nord Stream 1 and 2 gas pipelines both ruptured with evidence of sabotage. As of August 2023, Russian pipeline gas exports continued to flow via Ukraine to Slovakia, Austria, and Italy, as well as to non-EU Moldova; via the Turk Stream pipeline, Russian gas continued to flow to Greece, Hungary, and Croatia, as well as a number of non-EU countries in Europe, while Europe imported record volumes of liquefied natural gas from Russia in 2022, with Spain being one of the key importers of Russian LNG.

The entire EU is basically screwed when they are depending on the enemy for fuel and Zelensky is exactly as Putin described him as a Nazi for letting gas profits being used to level the Ukraine pass thru the Ukraine. LOL

The pipeline going to the EU does not pass through Ukraine.

The Parrot Killer

14-10-2023 13:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

You are dumb

Do you use Vaseline or KY to wank your little puddy?

ULTRA MAGA

14-10-2023 21:32
(21628)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

You are dumb

...insult removed...

Thanks for confirming my statement. The pipeline going to the EU does not pass through Ukraine.

The Parrot Killer

14-10-2023 23:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

You are dumb

...insult removed...

Thanks for confirming my statement. The pipeline going to the EU does not pass through Ukraine.

Thanks for confirming that you totally wasted your education as Poland, Romania and Slovakia are all EU member states that received fuel from Russia thru the Ukraine.

You may resume jerking off with your mommy now

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 14-10-2023 23:20
16-10-2023 00:30
(21628)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

You are dumb

...insult removed...

Thanks for confirming that you totally wasted your education as Poland, Romania and Slovakia are all EU member states that received fuel from Russia thru the Ukraine.

...deleted insult...

Pivot fallacy. The subject was Germany and the rest of the EU, dumbass.
Poland itself does not receive oil through Ukraine anymore.

The Parrot Killer

17-10-2023 21:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

You are dumb

...insult removed...

...deleted insult...

Pivot fallacy. The subject was Germany and the rest of the EU, dumbass.
Poland itself does not receive oil through Ukraine anymore.

Nord Stream (German–English mixed expression for "North Stream"; Russian: Северный поток, Severny potok) is a network of offshore natural gas pipelines which ran under the Baltic Sea from Russia to Germany to provide Western Europe with natural gas until they were sabotaged

You may now resume wanking

ULTRA MAGA

Join the debate Hossenfelder:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact