Remember me
▼ Content

Geology

Geology21-02-2024 15:33
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
On this website (was ab hammer aka Swan, aka Alan Bauldree, etc. the teacher?)
https://climate-cycling.com/, scroll down to the 2nd image. Tectonic plates transfers force from the Earth's molten (magma) core.
Where 3 tectonic plates meet in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean in the northern hemisphere. Why is that the point where 2 tectonic plates are moving away from?
And why are those 2 tectonic plates also subducting the Pacific plate?
Something needs to be doing work, like a flow of energy. Just a shame that neither
the U.S. nor Europe has traffic laws that need to be obeyed. Even Australia doesn't like traffic laws and now Swan will defend his allies.
And people will support Swan as teaching me. Did I point out before how obvious it is that when something is always moving over millions of years that something
is doing work which is defined as w = md? This allows for Horse Power (H.P. or h.p.) to be H.P. = m(d/t) in a vertical measurement. A weight is lifted height divided by seconds. To move tectonic plates laterally, you could create a hypothetical H.P. rating for a motor to do the work. Estimate the mass moving along a specific path and then what's left is d/t.
What would actually matter with magma having a flow inside the Earth would be what's doing the work? Does this get into climate change? It does. This is because tectonic plates most likely regulate the thermohaline circulation. When the tectonic plates in the arctic circle either rise or sink, how does that change the flow of water in that direction?
Attached image:

Edited on 21-02-2024 15:37
21-02-2024 20:35
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
With ocean currents, with the 2 northward flowing warm currents, what regulates them? What
controls how fast or how slow they flow? Basically what the Eurasian and North American tectonic
plates in the arctic circle determines this.
When glaciers are melting like now, the seafloor rises like it is doing now. I like coincidences, don't
you? And when this happens the areas in the north where red turns to blue moves south while red becomes warmer. Notice how compression can generate heat?
And then how does this affect the areas around Alberta, Canada or Montana, USA? What is the expected heat release from the Pacific Ocean over the next 10 to 20 years because of this?
And this is if we were going to discuss science, climate change or something that's not pure B.S. and I know,
I can go around. And for anyone who does not understand what I wrote, Montana/Alberta might be France/Germany. Montana/Alberta might allow for Europe to make a similar model. Could you imagine understanding regional climate variance and how as a farmer what you could reasonably expect with climate change? Then would they need outside support? Why doing science would matter.

p.s., Salt Lake City, Utah, USA and as we discussed about Brazil's energy problems because of low water levels in their reservoirs (and the Panama Canal, it was in the discussion). In Brazil they raise or lower rates depending on those water levels I just mentioned. Surplus water is needed for industry after farming and generating power. Can't be expected to work on an empty stomach, right?
Edited on 21-02-2024 20:40
22-02-2024 02:24
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
https://climate.nasa.gov/news/2948/milankovitch-orbital-cycles-and-their-role-in-earths-climate/
My work might show the first 2 are the result of the Earth's moment of inertia changing. The number of years should actually agree with each other. With the 3rd one, why the ridges in the Atlantic and Pacific formed by different behaviors.
Because the Earth spins on its axis it wouldn't be a surprise if its core wobbled some. The Moon and the tides could influence the Earth's core because of gravity and mass. Just some things to think about.
22-02-2024 15:43
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
If Bessler's Wheel works then how would the Earth's land masses affect its spin? Basically the U.S.
counterbalances Europe and Russia. Russia east of the Urals (close to the Urals) is Asia. And with continental splits, the African plate doesn't matter much when considering the northern hemisphere.
This is where geologists would consider how the Earth's core and what they believe is an even denser core with their spins, what does that have to do with the tectonic plates and what's above them? Is it okay to like science and not have the answer to something?
And this is something a working Bessler Wheel would allow for. And as you all know, this can lead to considering regional climate variance in Montana. With the image of the thermohaline circulation above, between Russia and North America the thermohaline circulation (current) goes from cold to warm. That's the opposite of the Gulf Stream which becomes cold as a part of the thermohaline circulation. That is a different current than what warms north of the Meridional Overturning Circulation.
I think Bessler's Wheel might have scientists considering the earth's dynamics differently. And as this image shows, in the Pacific, both gyres agree with the flow of the thermohaline circulation. And this means when the pacific current acts like the Gulf Stream, it moves from Argentina to Japan and then towards Montana. This helps to influence the jet stream.

Just an FYI, both overturning circulations are in the northern hemisphere. How far north or south they are in their respective oceans depends on whether or not glaciers have caused tectonic plates in the arctic to sink or not. And this would be discussing Earth sciences.
Attached image:

22-02-2024 17:10
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
And with Bessler's Wheel, I'd say that I do have it. And it will not be anything people would've
expected, a machine that is an engine (it's a hybrid?). How to finish work on 2 different builds that are a part of the same machine/engine?
And this might make some of his drawings from over 300 years ago self explanatory if you have any experience in an industrial power plant (engine room). I'm going to take a couple of days off and consider what should be the first step in demonstrating perpetual motion. And as I've mentioned this will get into the Earth's spin and how the Earth orbits the Sun. And it is kind of awesome thinking about this.
24-02-2024 02:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
On this website (was ab hammer aka Swan, aka Alan Bauldree, etc. the teacher?)
https://climate-cycling.com/, scroll down to the 2nd image. Tectonic plates transfers force from the Earth's molten (magma) core.
Where 3 tectonic plates meet in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean in the northern hemisphere. Why is that the point where 2 tectonic plates are moving away from?
And why are those 2 tectonic plates also subducting the Pacific plate?
Something needs to be doing work, like a flow of energy. Just a shame that neither
the U.S. nor Europe has traffic laws that need to be obeyed. Even Australia doesn't like traffic laws and now Swan will defend his allies.
And people will support Swan as teaching me. Did I point out before how obvious it is that when something is always moving over millions of years that something
is doing work which is defined as w = md? This allows for Horse Power (H.P. or h.p.) to be H.P. = m(d/t) in a vertical measurement. A weight is lifted height divided by seconds. To move tectonic plates laterally, you could create a hypothetical H.P. rating for a motor to do the work. Estimate the mass moving along a specific path and then what's left is d/t.
What would actually matter with magma having a flow inside the Earth would be what's doing the work? Does this get into climate change? It does. This is because tectonic plates most likely regulate the thermohaline circulation. When the tectonic plates in the arctic circle either rise or sink, how does that change the flow of water in that direction?

Please take your Thorazine before babbling

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
25-02-2024 09:08
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14451)
James_ wrote: And why are those 2 tectonic plates also subducting the Pacific plate?

The plate cracked and subduct tape is much better than gorilla glue.

James_ wrote: Something needs to be doing work, like a flow of energy.

How about just energy?

James_ wrote: What would actually matter with magma having a flow inside the Earth would be what's doing the work?

The earth's rotation?

James_ wrote: Does this get into climate change? It does.

Does Climate Change allow for ink pens? It does.

James_ wrote: This is because tectonic plates most likely regulate the thermohaline circulation.

Are those the 1st and 2nd laws of thermohalinics?

James_ wrote: When the tectonic plates in the arctic circle either rise or sink, how does that change the flow of water in that direction?

To get to the other side!

Join the debate Geology:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Geology and Climate Change1930-03-2018 02:28
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact